Season ticket renewal thread ( merged )

bauld willie

Mine and laddie's done.

This is HIS 12th season FFS! - getting auld!

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
richiehmfc

Just renewed mine and my mates online there. Looking forward to the new season now :)

Jambof3tornado

Mine and laddie's done.

This is HIS 12th season FFS! - getting auld!

He'll be paying for yours soon...

Hagar the Horrible

Of our 5, 2 are not renewing due to work reasons, and I was not going to bother,  but might just go up and buy it today?  although I was going to do it on a game to game basis? the other 2 have not renewed yet, and should do, but i am not bothered if they do either way,  I can see me being bothered to go to the games?  I will go to the first home game, but if we start the season like we finished it, ie lose every game before we even play at home,  I will happily write of the money but cant see me being that ersed to go back?   

The Internet

Of our 5, 2 are not renewing due to work reasons, and I was not going to bother, but might just go up and buy it today? although I was going to do it on a game to game basis? the other 2 have not renewed yet, and should do, but i am not bothered if they do either way, I can see me being bothered to go to the games? I will go to the first home game, but if we start the season like we finished it, ie lose every game before we even play at home, I will happily write of the money but cant see me being that ersed to go back?

Yes. No. Don't know. You will.

Buffalo Bill

Looking forward to my 37th season supporting this wonderful football club. 

I don't think we'll be world-beaters or anything during 2017/18 but I do think we'll see a big improvement in terms of results and attitude.

For those of you who have chosen to turn your backs on the club: hopefully we'll see you return soon once results pick up again.

Season ticket number 20 bought. Hearts for the cup

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

King Of The Cat Cafe

In case I missed it, has anyone actually posted on here to say they are definitely not renewing?

Bazzas right boot

Looking forward to my 37th season supporting this wonderful football club.

I don't think we'll be world-beaters or anything during 2017/18 but I do think we'll see a big improvement in terms of results and attitude.

For those of you who have chosen to turn your backs on the club: hopefully we'll see you return soon once results pick up again.

That's how my wife speaks to me. Nice but with a undertone of hostility.

It's almost like some people want the ST sales to flop to prove some sort of point.

I think you might find many will renew on the last few days.

I also think that many are probably delaying to make their point in that they have no confidence in Cathro, and by not renewing early they may encourage Queen Ann to stir the pot a little.

I'd considered doing the same, but the reality is, if we all did this we would be harming Hearts' forward planning in the transfer market.

So I've renewed, and I'll be there every game supporting my team, but with the current incumbent this is the least optimistic I've been about a new season for quite some time.

Mister Dee

I am astonished that neither me or my friends who have ST's next to me, have received so much as an email or letter about renewal.

You'd think the Club would be doing that as a matter of course.

I am astonished that neither me or my friends who have ST's next to me, have received so much as an email or letter about renewal.

There was a reminder e-mail last week.

I'm assuming all ST holders received it....obviously not !

lost in space

Maybe the club does not have you on e-mail address list.  I have had emails with info on dates\prices etc. You should email Hearts asking to get on email list.

Jambo, Goodbye

Be sure to check your junk mail if the sender isn't a contact.

kenneth Du beke

I think you might find many will renew on the last few days.

I also think that many are probably delaying to make their point in that they have no confidence in Cathro, and by not renewing may encourage Queen Ann to stir the pot a little.

I'd considered doing the same, but the reality is, if we all did this we would be harming Hearts' forward planning in the transfer market.

So I've renewed, and I'll be there every game supporting my team, but with the current incumbent this is the least optimistic I've been about a new season for quite some time.

You can include me in this group. I usually renew in cash in the first week. I'll renew tomorrow online.

I'll let me heart rule my head.

Mister Dee

Be sure to check your junk mail if the sender isn't a contact.

I get frequent emails from the Club.

It's just odd that I (or friends) haven't received on about ST's. I'm glad to hear it sounds a fairly isolated case.

It's almost like some people want the ST sales to flop to prove some sort of point.

Strange that Geoff Innit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the general

You can include me in this group. I usually renew in cash in the first week. I'll renew tomorrow online.

I'll let me heart rule my head.

how do you renew online? might save me a wee trip

how do you renew online? might save me a wee trip

Go into your account and the links will appear, mate.

e-ticket section of site.

Once your seat comes up, ignore the sold out bit at the bottom...some people think there is a problem but just click the wee renew now link on the right hand side of the screen and you're in.

the general

Once your seat comes up, ignore the sold out bit at the bottom...some people think there is a problem but just click the wee renew now link on the right hand side of the screen and you're in.

cheers  :-)

SectionDJambo

All done this morning. Goodness knows how long I've had a season ticket. Back in the day, you used to get a few free games and all the cup ties. Recently, you are only guaranteed to have your seat for league games.

I still remember, as a young boy, walking from the bridges along to Tynecastle, to buy my season ticket. When I got there, an old chap took me into a room within the stand, and sat down to write out my details, and take my fiver, or whatever it cost then. A big thrill to be in the main building for the first time.

I can't imagine me not buying a season ticket for as long as I can physically go to games.

johnnythejambo

Renewed that's all 8 of us. Also tried to get one for son who hasn't had one for a few years but will have to wait till next week when all the moving starts.

Jambof3tornado

Still a bit disappointed thatbthe club hasnt announced any uptake figures. Its hardly top secret stuff.

Ron Burgundy

I renewed last week after initially deciding I wasn't going to bother.

Out of the dozen or so of us that go to games less than half are renewing. Hopefully they might have a change of heart.

I think the figures will be pretty low this year compared to recent seasons and what they should be with a new stand opening.

Prince Buaben

Still a bit disappointed thatbthe club hasnt announced any uptake figures. Its hardly top secret stuff.

Proably get that after 5 and the deadline 

Jambof3tornado

The dot counters will be let loose on the system in 90 minutes time.

Let the counting commence then!!

Captain America

Is it not tomorrow at 5pm the deadline?

:yas:

Jambo 4 Ever

Thats what I thought. 5pm on the 6th

Maybe this is when we will get an update too from the club

Brick Tamland

3 tickets renewed today and whilst I was in there was a steady stream of renewals and a few folk being told they'll have to wait until the 16th before they can buy a season ticket for other people.

I'm not renewing because we where crap this year... aye fookin right. Wish people would just say so instead of rotten excuses. Been crap before and we will be crap again. It's the bad times that make the good ones so special.. me n the boys renewed as usual... HHGH FTH

Boab Mugabe

Is it not tomorrow at 5pm the deadline?

It is. Oh well, tomorrow we should see how sales have went. Doing well if there's 12k sold imo.

The email also suggested that anyone wishing to renew but also move seats should still renew before 5pm tomorrow and then move in the moving period, presumably because their details will "fall off" the season ticket database after period 1 and it's probably easier for the TO staff to move an already purchased ticket.

Might be worthwhile the folks on here who said they'd renew in the moving period to just did it online tonight/tomorrow and then contact the TO about moving.

Copied from the email:

Season ticket reminder: Period one ends at 5pm on the 6th June.

All supporters who wish to renew their season tickets must do so prior to this date. If you wish to renew but also wish to move your seat, you should still renew and you will be given the opportunity to request a move during Period 2 or Period 3, dependent upon the location of your current seat. This is as per normal practice.

The only exception to the above relates to those season ticket holders in the Main Stand, who wish to move their seats due to the pricing differential. They should contact the ticket office to discuss their requirements if they have not already done so. Their seats will be marked for possible release, but will not actually be sold, until they have been given the option of a seat elsewhere in the stadium, during Period 2....

Period 2: Relocation of fans from the Main Stand or the Roseburn Stand.

June 7th ? 12th

As explained above, season ticket holders from the Main Stand and the Roseburn Stand are being given priority in requesting a move, given the changes effecting their current seats.

They should contact the ticket office to request a move. Those from the Main Stand who have not yet purchased their season ticket, will require to pay at this point. Similarly, those in the Roseburn stand will be required to pay the upgrade price.

Period 3: Relocation of fans from the Wheatfield and Gorgie Stands.

June 13th ? 15th

They should contact the ticket office to request a move to any area of the stadium. This request will be fulfilled subject to availability.

Period 4: Fans wishing to purchase new season tickets.

From 16th June

All remaining seats will go on general sale

Has anyone who renewed online had their new cards yet? I renewed x 2 on day one but not had new card, not a problem, just curious.

bauld willie

Has anyone who renewed online had their new cards yet? I renewed x 2 on day one but not had new card, not a problem, just curious.

Renewed mine on day 1 and haven't had my cards yet. Club have said it will happen eventually, probably after the seat change period.

Maybe they'll wait until after the moving period. Technically you could renew online with the intention of moving this week and the club wouldn't know, so they probably won't send any or until it's set in stone.

But that's just a guess.

the general

done

Psychedelicropcircle

Ironic that they have used the Edinburgh sky line (ST card) the very view they have just taken away from us wheatfield PHM/W.

Mad budge oot!

Archived