Season ticket renewal thread ( merged )

bauld willie

I was/am a doom monger type of fellow. I still don't like the way Levein is running things!

We are still missing around 3,500 season ticket holders from last season.

If say another 1,000/1,500 buy. We are still 2,000 down from last year.

There's no early bird period which is a major factor

There are also more new seats

Not a great rush so let's see where we are in a few weeks

Heading for 13,250 minimum

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stuart McNeill

Just tried to renew my two in the gorgie. Take it i can't do it now after 5pm. Do i Ned to wait until 16th or whatever

I'm having the same issue. It's not taken me any further than the click to buy option.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Just tried to renew my two in the gorgie. Take it i can't do it now after 5pm. Do i Ned to wait until 16th or whatever

I expect you will be able to renew from 9am tomorrow though might need to phone or visit ticket office.

Maroon tinted glasses 2

I've renewed but will be looking to shift seat from my newly allocated one in the main stand to another in the main stand so my brother and I can sit together, does anyone have info regarding a seating plan I can view as I'm not able to get to the ticket office and dont want to phone or email without having something in front of me to look at. Any help would be appreciated

allystrachan

So 20k seats roughly. With 10.5k sold, 3500 in the roseburn?, 200-400ish corporate seats?

5500ish spare seats to move about into or sell?

Are these maths about right?

colinmaroon

Please don't do this. The resilience of our supporters is not a vindication of Cathro.

No, but it's a condemnation of those weeping/giggling over the catastrophic effect that last half of the season would have on ticket sales.

Whoops! Tad awkward for all the itk folk swearing that we'd hardly sold any.

Well done folks!

HHGH

tynietigers

So to clarify we may hit the 10000 mark and we may sign a midfielder?

So source was bang on with coming up for 10.000 as that was what it was yesterday before he told me this morning

No, but it's a condemnation of those weeping/giggling over the catastrophic effect that last half of the season would have on ticket sales.

Wouldn't bother mate. Every one of his posts has a negative twist.

tynietigers

So source was bang on with coming up for 10.000 as that was what it was yesterday before he told me this morning

Let's hope he is right about this midfielder ;)

I've renewed but will be looking to shift seat from my newly allocated one in the main stand to another in the main stand so my brother and I can sit together, does anyone have info regarding a seating plan I can view as I'm not able to get to the ticket office and dont want to phone or email without having something in front of me to look at. Any help would be appreciated

No one has seen a seating plan apart from those of us who went into ticket office where they can show you it.

Brave Hearts

People in Sections S R P Q are having to pay Gold prices which is ?70 more than last year.

These are for seats in Upper part of these sections,

People in sections S R P Q LOWER paying Silver prices which is ?20 more than last year.

No one has seen a seating plan apart from those of us who went into ticket office where they can show you it.

Cheers for that info Mikey.

Does seem ridiculous that they haven't got this seatplan for the new stand on the website as a rough guide at least. I renewed with the offered seat, but am unsure where row 19 / seat 30 will be. I'm guessing pitchside is row 1, but seen conflicting advice on whether seat numbers start low at the police box end (which would be opposite to how it currently is). Anyone able to help clarify for us who live outside Edinburgh?

Cheers for that info Mikey.

Does seem ridiculous that they haven't got this seatplan for the new stand on the website as a rough guide at least. I renewed with the offered seat, but am unsure where row 19 / seat 30 will be. I'm guessing pitchside is row 1, but seen conflicting advice on whether seat numbers start low at the police box end (which would be opposite to how it currently is). Anyone able to help clarify for us who live outside Edinburgh?

Row 19 (some sections) is first row after hospitality. 19th row from front. 9th row of Upper stand.

These are for seats in Upper part of these sections,

People in sections S R P Q LOWER paying Silver prices which is ?20 more than last year.

I was only using that fact as an extra plus point for our support.

The extra cost has not put people off buying.

These four sections in the UPPER stand amount to a fair bit of extra cash.

Add in the extra take on hospitality when the stand is fully functional and we will be doing very well.

All that and no external debt. A well run organisation imo.

Can someone explain if seats number 1 in new stand is the left of the section same as before.

Italian Lambretta

its the same

Can someone explain if seats number 1 in new stand is the left of the section same as before.

Brave Hearts

I was only using that fact as an extra plus point for our support.

The extra cost has not put people off buying.

These four sections in the UPPER stand amount to a fair bit of extra cash.

Add in the extra take on hospitality when the stand is fully functional and we will be doing very well.

All that and no external debt. A well run organisation imo.

No probs and understand.

Just wanted to clarify and make sure that the full and correct information was stated. Something that appears to have been lacking by others in a few posts and threads recently ........

Im being pretty thick here im sure, but can somebody clarify this ?100 option.

For this ?100, you get a 3 year freeze on your season ticket, plus a guarantee on your seat for non league games ? I am a main stander, so we can't take up this option due to our reduced price this year. So does that mean theres no point, as all we would get is the guarantee of our seat, so basically there is no real benefit in me paying the ?100.

Is that correct, or am I missing something ?

I know a few who were in Roseburn who just waited till today to get new stand. No point before if getting moved for cat A games.

Im being pretty thick here im sure, but can somebody clarify this ?100 option.

For this ?100, you get a 3 year freeze on your season ticket, plus a guarantee on your seat for non league games ? I am a main stander, so we can't take up this option due to our reduced price this year. So does that mean theres no point, as all we would get is the guarantee of our seat, so basically there is no real benefit in me paying the ?100.

Is that correct, or am I missing something ?

I am in the main stand as well but I think we will be able to donate through the other part of the scheme.

Premium Rewards I think it's called .

It's also ?100 I think.

tynietigers

Anyone know how much the new exexutive seats will cost...?

Was asking this last night and was told something in the reign of ?160-?180 a game and that's for roof top, food, drink and what ever else but it would be a season package not game by game.

Allowayjambo1874

Does ticket office open at 0900 or later.

Phoning to move but it's ringing out

Again, are main standers basically being asked to donate ?100 then. This premium rewards doesnt sound particularly exciting, if its discount from various businesses, which I would probably rarely use.

If thats the only benefit, I just can't see many mainstanders taking up this option. If youve bought season ticket, subscribe to FOH already. It seems to me that mainstanders are not getting a lot for the ?100

Again, are main standers basically being asked to donate ?100 then. This premium rewards doesnt sound particularly exciting, if its discount from various businesses, which I would probably rarely use.

If thats the only benefit, I just can't see many mainstanders taking up this option. If youve bought season ticket, subscribe to FOH already. It seems to me that mainstanders are not getting a lot for the ?100

It's a donation with a few wee incentives.

Take it or leave it. You expecting something worth ?100?

To be honest yes. The majority of other season ticket holders are getting a freeze for 3 years on their prices.

I totally understand why we are not getting that option due to the concessions this year, but even ?20-30 of our season tickets for 3 years gives an incentive surely ?

We are being asked to pay the ?100, but are getting less bang for our buck than everybody else surely.

With over 10,500 seats sold at the moment, plus 3,400 in the Roseburn for category A matches and assuming sales of another 2,500 season tickets in periods 2 and 3, that leaves only 3,500 tickets for walk ups and hospitality to category A matches.

How many seats are currently being kept in P/Q/R/S for hospitality?

If we match last season's 14,000 season tickets, 1,700 seats for the away team and segregation would leave just over 4,000 seats for walk ups and hospitality. I'm still hoping we can sell enough seats overall to limit all away fans to 1,400 in the Roseburn.

hughesie27

To be honest yes. The majority of other season ticket holders are getting a freeze for 3 years on their prices.

I totally understand why we are not getting that option due to the concessions this year, but even ?20-30 of our season tickets for 3 years gives an incentive surely ?

We are being asked to pay the ?100, but are getting less bang for our buck than everybody else surely.

You are being asked, but not forced. It's essentially the same choice for everyone. Do I feel I am getting value for money? For some the answer is no and that is okay.

Does ticket office open at 0900 or later.

Phoning to move but it's ringing out

Same. It's like trying to get Metallica tickets all over again lol

Think I'll head over and que

Machiavelli

Just got ours moved over from the roseburn to the main. Have spoken to some people who were able to move their seat at the weekend, makes a mockery of having cut offs and may explain why it was a nightmare to get decent seats together.

Allowayjambo1874

Hour solid dialling so far :(

Me too. Waste of time 

Allowayjambo1874

Can you not just send an email to supporter services to request a seat move lads?

specifically said phone or in person.

To be honest I am after a particular seat that was free to sit with mates so I have e-mailed them as well just now with payment details, hoping they will oblige, fingers crossed.

Rudi Hates Hibees

What's the ticket office phone number? Can't see it on the Hearts site. Cheers.

Allowayjambo1874

What's the ticket office phone number? Can't see it on the Hearts site. Cheers.

Honest mate it is a complete waste of time, hour and a half, no joy.

Can you not just send an email to supporter services to request a seat move lads?

Probably but I phoned and she talked about the last row in the section and seats available for me to choose so it's a bit more specific.

Archived