Season ticket renewal thread ( merged )

bauld willie

Bungalow Bill

Can someone explain if seats number 1 in new stand is the left of the section same as before.

Are you renewing now? I seem to recall you being in a rage that Budge messed up your seat allocation?

In answer to your question though, 1 is on your left as you look st the pitch.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honest mate it is a complete waste of time, hour and a half, no joy.

Tried the ticket office queue after a dentist appointment nearby this morning but didn't move after 20 mins so sacked it off.

Managed to get through on the phones at 11am though (and got my desired seat move forward to Row 24 in Section S :jjyay:

jimmyjambo

just been in ticket office, there was a queue of approx 40/50 folk in front of me, got served in about 40 mins, managed to move from Roseburn to new main stand, back row sect T

Still not quite sure about the ?100 thing.

If you're paying through finance, how are you supposed to pay it? It doesn't add on to your finance repayment plan, but Hearts also don't take your card details.

am about ready to tell them to stick it up thur arse, but i cant get through to do that either ........

Allowayjambo1874

am about ready to tell them to stick it up thur arse, but i cant get through to do that either ........

Seems like it is you and me both mate, reckon I've made over 50-60 calls all morning and got nowhere.

Bit shitty that there is no other way to do this

Jambo 4 Ever

How do you view the available season ticket seats online? 

Was thinking of renewing another one for someone but I cant seem to find the page with the dots...  (or do I have to be logged in as them?)

All roads lead to Gorgie

Anyone know how much the new exexutive seats will cost...?

An arm and a leg :toff: 

Allowayjambo1874

How do you view the available season ticket seats online?

Was thinking of renewing another one for someone but I cant seem to find the page with the dots... (or do I have to be logged in as them?)

Doubt online info will be available until after the moving period

Brave Hearts

Dot counting.......frantically !!

Based on current estimates of how many ST's sold, think Markymark is gonna be dotcounting for a lot longer than his 'sources' told him we had sold......

Maybe he misunderstood or was misled with number he quotes......maybe he was being told the number of ST's NOT renewed yet.......

Jambo 4 Ever

Doubt online info will be available until after the moving period

ahhh ok fair enough - thanks

Just had a phone call from Hearts asking if i would like to move across from the Roseburn to the Main or the Wheatfield, so i did 

It's taken me since 9.15 to finally get through at 12.45. All done now so worth the wait. From the Roseburn to Section R in the new stand , can't wait til September.

It's taken me since 9.15 to finally get through at 12.45. All done now so worth the wait. From the Roseburn to Section R in the new stand , can't wait til September.

They could really do with installing a queuing system. Or re-designing an online ticketing system to let you move seats yourself!

They could really do with installing a queuing system. Or re-designing an online ticketing system to let you move seats yourself!

And allowing existing st holders to renew online through the whole process.

seems to be locked at the moment so I can't get in to renew, not been in the position to do so until today.

the general

seems to be locked at the moment so I can't get in to renew, not been in the position to do so until today.

has the renewal window not closed?

I'm in same position, but think you/we may have missed our chance whilst all this reallocation is going on, so might lose 'our' seats.

Double post, sorry.

It's definitely something that has to be addressed, it's not the best system. Luckily it was my day off today so I had the time to sit on the phone, but no good if your trying to do it on a dinner break.

Heartsofgold

Got a phone call from Hearts on the back of an email I sent to them at the beginning of last month about moving from the Roseburn.  All done and dusted in under 5 mins.  Lovely jubbly!!

Think there are no renewals from 17.00 yesterday. This phase is for people to move seat. Next chance to renew is general sale. Is that right? I am in same position.....

If only the club had told us this.

:sarcasm:

Stuart Lyon

Not long back from the Shop/TO - one person being served when I entered and another one when I left. Had a sneaky look at the new stand seating plan and there weren't many seats left. Those that were available were in the back 2 or 3 rows or down at the front. Given that there is still almost a week to go until Wheatfield stand ST holders get the chance to move I don't hold out much hope of getting relocated.

Not long back from the Shop/TO - one person being served when I entered and another one when I left. Had a sneaky look at the new stand seating plan and there weren't many seats left. Those that were available were in the back 2 or 3 rows or down at the front. Given that there is still almost a week to go until Wheatfield stand ST holders get the chance to move I don't hold out much hope of getting relocated.

:sob:

bauld willie

It's definitely something that has to be addressed, it's not the best system. Luckily it was my day off today so I had the time to sit on the phone, but no good if your trying to do it on a dinner break.

The ticket office staff are normally terrific, so I think a big slice of patience is required during this move period.

If only the club had told us this.

:sarcasm:

Been ill actually and (for some reason) had the 8th in my head as the deadline, and I am not complaining. But thanks for your sympathy.

Got a phone call from Hearts on the back of an email I sent to them at the beginning of last month about moving from the Roseburn. All done and dusted in under 5 mins. Lovely jubbly!!

That's reassuring. As requested, I also emailed at beginning of last month (on May 1st) stating I wanted to move, so presumably will get called soon.

Out of interest, had you renewed your Roseburn seats?

Jamboelite

To be honest yes. The majority of other season ticket holders are getting a freeze for 3 years on their prices.

I totally understand why we are not getting that option due to the concessions this year, but even ?20-30 of our season tickets for 3 years gives an incentive surely ?

We are being asked to pay the ?100, but are getting less bang for our buck than everybody else surely.

You're getting a concession on your ST what more do you want? Pay dont pay no one is forcing you.

got moved, not where i would have liked but better than the roseburn.  5.5 hours to get through ... 'kin ragin.

norrie1952

When in doubt be like me stay in the Wheatfield .If nothing else you don't get sun in your eyes when it shines haha

Hagar the Horrible

When in doubt be like me stay in the Wheatfield .If nothing else you don't get sun in your eyes when it shines haha

Nor will it rain, nor will go get fit climbing the steep steps

Having missed yesterday's deadline to renew, spoke to ticket office today who were more than happy to take my money, and extremely pleasant (so, thanks)

Stupid Sexy Flanders

got moved, not where i would have liked but better than the roseburn. 5.5 hours to get through ... 'kin ragin.

You sat on the phone for five and a half hours?!

Supposed to be good for piles ....

Na mate, when it did actually ring it cuts off after 3 minutes so you have to phone back.  Had the phone on my desk basically on redial, over lunch too.  Just have a proper queuing system ffs.

Heartsofgold

That's reassuring. As requested, I also emailed at beginning of last month (on May 1st) stating I wanted to move, so presumably will get called soon.

Out of interest, had you renewed your Roseburn seats?

Hi Peebo.  Yes, we did.

Are we actually having season tickets in the Roseburn next season? I thought the club was keen to use the whole stand as an away stand, depending on demand for the new one!

They can't relocate people without charging people the difference surely, so does that mean that The Arse Cheeks and the Hobos will be down to 3 sections again for next season? :pleasing:

hughesie27

Are we actually having season tickets in the Roseburn next season? I thought the club was keen to use the whole stand as an away stand, depending on demand for the new one!

They can't relocate people without charging people the difference surely, so does that mean that The Arse Cheeks and the Hobos will be down to 3 sections again for next season? :pleasing:

Cat B for Roseburn.

Must have been 'talking through his rear'!!

The Treasurer

It's all down to demand.

If there is enough demand from our own supporters to justify Cat A ST's in the Roseburn, then the bigots and the wee team will get a reduced allocation.

If not they will be given the whole stand.

It's all down to demand.

If there is enough demand from our own supporters to justify Cat A ST's in the Roseburn, then the bigots and the wee team will get a reduced allocation.

If not they will be given the whole stand.

More likely that the Roseburn would be used for walk up Hearts fans for Cat A games if the other 3 stands sell out.

Luscious Laryea

Anyone else having bother getting through?

I've tried calling 15 times today and yesterday. Poor.

The Treasurer

More likely that the Roseburn would be used for walk up Hearts fans for Cat A games if the other 3 stands sell out.

Either way, it's up to our own fans 

Can the next person who goes into the ticket office please take a pic of the seating plan for the new stand and post it up here, it ridiculous that the club have not published this, i understand its only a estimated plan but if they are using it then why cant we see it!

The ticket office staff are normally terrific, so I think a big slice of patience is required during this move period.

They were brilliant , very helpful. The Girl that I spoke too, it was her last day yesterday so you could here Robbo in the background winding her up..They'll be under pressure so hats off to them.

Tried the ticket office queue after a dentist appointment nearby this morning but didn't move after 20 mins so sacked it off.

Managed to get through on the phones at 11am though (and got my desired seat move forward to Row 24 in Section S :jjyay:

That's where I'm heading

Apologies in advance.

Archived