Season ticket renewal thread ( merged )

bauld willie

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Asked the woman at the ticket office about debit cards and she said the club gets the money right away now. It was only post admin that there was a delay in the club getting the money.

That's me renewed in Main Stand N Lower.

Presumably if I renew my usual Wheatfield seat at ?470 but then decide to move to a cheaper seat, say in the new stand, then they simply refund me the difference? No hassles?

Presumably if I renew my usual Wheatfield seat at ?470 but then decide to move to a cheaper seat, say in the new stand, then they simply refund me the difference? No hassles?

Yes (assuming you move before the season starts)

Asked the woman at the ticket office about debit cards and she said the club gets the money right away now. It was only post admin that there was a delay in the club getting the money.

That's me renewed in Main Stand N Lower.

Good news

Credit rating now sorted then

bauld willie

Good news

Credit rating now sorted then

That is good news, I'm surprised the club didn't announce it in some way.

I may be wrong but did the club not ask for the preference of cash or cheque again this year.

That is good news, I'm surprised the club didn't announce it in some way.

I may be wrong but did the club not ask for the preference of cash or cheque again this year.

It's still helpful in terms of cash available in the bank

We can get some interest and perhaps cash in bank helps other stuff

Yes (assuming you move before the season starts)

Good. Had visions of them trying to keep the extra as a 'donation' :D

Hope they come out to say how many have renewed after period closes.

If you haven't renewed and can, stop the petty protest and get it done.

Its a shame it won't let me renew online, it would have been nice to see where I would have been put in the new stand.

Performance

Renewed mine today in section Q. Wasn't a huge que at the ticket office but still a steady flow of renewals when I was through.

Its a shame it won't let me renew online, it would have been nice to see where I would have been put in the new stand.

Why won't it let you renew online? You should get an option on the right hand side of the screen when you log in.

Why won't it let you renew online? You should get an option on the right hand side of the screen when you log in.

I go to 'Renew', then it tells me its 'no longer available or sold out'.

It also tells me I have until 30 April 2012 to renew. I think I might be too late.

Athletes Feet

Me and the old boy went through around 1430 this afternoon to renew our tickets and queue was from the desk to the door the entire time we were there - looked a good steady stream of punters to me.

I go to 'Renew', then it tells me its 'no longer available or sold out'.

It also tells me I have until 30 April 2012 to renew. I think I might be too late.

Very strange. Maybe phone the TO.

Renewed 2 tickets online today. Ignore message at bottom of the page and put reserved tickets in the basket. Sale processed with no problem. HHGH.

2 renewed today in lower F. Looking forward to seeing that shiny new stand full. HHGH

I can't see the new stand not selling out.

My group have renewed in Wheatfiled and will try to move to the new stand on the 13 June.

Hopefully we'll get in but not hopeful.

At least we'll get a good view of it!

Clerry Jambo

Think we will hear next week in terms of sales. They can't keep quiet for much longer and maybe a statement for fans to rally round. They will know that the rats are selling very well and the fans need a lift. Only signings will do that

Think we will hear next week in terms of sales. They can't keep quiet for much longer and maybe a statement for fans to rally round. They will know that the rats are selling very well and the fans need a lift. Only signings will do that

General sale from 16th June, they could keep it under wraps for another couple weeks yet

Everyone i know has renewed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like wise, I'm starting to think it's only questionable posters that know these fair-weather non-renewers.

Like wise, I'm starting to think it's only questionable posters that know these fair-weather non-renewers.

The proof will be in the pudding.

I will be renewing 2 for the Roseburn on Monday and then a wee move into the main stand on Tuesday.

Hungry hippo

As above, I don't know anyone who hasn't renewed / isn't going to renew.

Same here.

Hibs just announced over 11,000 to date but I have to say I hope we can match or exceed that even after a difficult season

Every ST holder I know is renewing. In fact, every ST holder I've met in my taxi is renewing too. Bar one boy, who said he was spending a year in Oz, so I suppose he's got an excuse.

It seems the rumours of our death have been greatly exaggerated :-)

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

So everyone is renewing that's excellent news? the unfortunate news is a lot of our supporters must have died from watching the dross served up last year because we've evidently sold considerably less season ticket compared to recent seasons.

So everyone is renewing that's excellent news? the unfortunate news is a lot of our supporters must have died from watching the dross served up last year because we've evidently sold considerably less season ticket compared to recent seasons.

Are you privy to how many season tickets we have sold as you are making out that you are?

Have you renewed?

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Proof ?

I'd would appear that way don't you agree? Everyone I go with has renewed but if that was the case for everybody we would know about it.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Have you renewed?

Yes. I was going to delay to show my displeasure at having Cathro in charge but realised it was petty and would probably effect quality of player we sign. I didn't need a statement from Hearts to know this either.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

I think he's one of the 11,000 mentioned a few posts earlier.

If you read the whole thread you would have known I have renewed already.

I think he's one of the 11,000 mentioned a few posts earlier.

East Stand I reckon ;)

Sorry to be a pedant but the phrase is -

The proof of the pudding will be in the eating.

Somehow people are shortening it and getting it wrong!

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

East Stand I reckon ;)

Shan patter. Probably attend more games than you.

Missing the football already.

Feck Real Madrid and Juventus roll on the League Cup groups.

Renewed 2 in the wheatfield , not much change from a grand, hopefully save money not going to the Murryfield sports bar before half time, next season.

Archived