Season ticket renewal thread ( merged )

bauld willie

Sexton Hardcastle

Have people started having responses to move requests submitted for the main stand?

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My moved seat is showing on my etickets history now, so others should of updated as well. Also the loyalty points are added for the ST which is 20 points as last year

Why do we think that the number of tickets will go up on this phase?

Surely if the purpose of the phase is to move those already purchased then the overall number will remain the same ?

Why do we think that the number of tickets will go up on this phase?

Surely if the purpose of the phase is to move those already purchased then the overall number will remain the same ?

Ah but people are still able to in effect renew

stirlingshirejambo

Can the next person who goes into the ticket office please take a pic of the seating plan for the new stand and post it up here, it ridiculous that the club have not published this, i understand its only a estimated plan but if they are using it then why cant we see it!

I got an e mail to say they would take a screen shot of section I wanted but i went in anyway

very little where I could get 2 together in silver in main stand

row 3 was the highest up I could get

as always top quality service from Emily and the team

Ah but people are still able to in effect renew

How does that work then? So there was a cutoff for renewals that wasn't really a cutoff?

With the initial sales period over it's now time to get the advertising into top gear as well as contacting lapsed ticket holders.

Prices have gone up and we need to 'sell' the club more than ever.

I'm confident there are more sales to come and with the new stand we do have more time to get those sales.........a winning group stage league cup campaign would also help .

The extra would be if the league campaign got off to a winning start in those away fixtures during August.....added together we could match last seasons figure BUT that does depend on a successful new start with new players in many positions

Hibs have sold over 11,300 and Celtic over 50,000 but that should be no surprise as they capitalise on what each team sees as successful campaigns.  We are not commencing sales with that 'success' behind us so it's a good start but just a start

kingantti1874

How does that work then? So there was a cutoff for renewals that wasn't really a cutoff?

lol.. They just free up your seat on that date so you run the risk of losing it.. Your not banned from buying it. That wouldn't make sense would it

lol.. They just free up your seat on that date so you run the risk of losing it.. Your not banned from buying it. That wouldn't make sense would it

I get it, but I still don't expect the total to rise much during this phase.

alfamonkey

Phones being answered much quicker today.  Thats my 3 renewed and moved from Roseburn to Upper N in new stand  :2thumbsup:

Fxxx the SPFL

Phones being answered much quicker today.  Thats my 3 renewed and moved from Roseburn to Upper N in new stand  :2thumbsup:

what row did you get me and the missus are in row 9 was thinking of moving a wee bit higher to avoid the rain but I was told it was only rows 30 and above available. Don't want to be that high up might get a nose bleed.

David McCaig

Not long back from the Shop/TO - one person being served when I entered and another one when I left. Had a sneaky look at the new stand seating plan and there weren't many seats left. Those that were available were in the back 2 or 3 rows or down at the front. Given that there is still almost a week to go until Wheatfield stand ST holders get the chance to move I don't hold out much hope of getting relocated.

Do we actually have much capacity for people looking to buy additional tickets... In my case a block of 4?

In my opinion we've scored a bit of an own goal by not selling full STs in the Roseburn. By removing these seats and factoring in those allocated to hospitality, we don't actually seem to have considerably more ST seats to sell, which is a problem when we are trying to attract families and new supporters.

alfamonkey

what row did you get me and the missus are in row 9 was thinking of moving a wee bit higher to avoid the rain but I was told it was only rows 30 and above available. Don't want to be that high up might get a nose bleed.

Row 24

Sexton Hardcastle

Notice I've been allocated a new seat but not with those they requested via email.

Are people having requests approved or at least a response to emails etc ? All seems a little disorganised.

fabienleclerq

Notice I've been allocated a new seat but not with those they requested via email.

Are people having requests approved or at least a response to emails etc ? All seems a little disorganised.

Nah nothing. Im a bit perplexed with he whole idea tbh, they asked us to be organised and email in details of people wanting to move then don't get in touch. I thought we'd get some sort of prority but it quickly became apparant that going to the t/o was faster.

Benny Factor

How do you view the available season ticket seats online?

Was thinking of renewing another one for someone but I cant seem to find the page with the dots... (or do I have to be logged in as them?)

My apologies.... I must have missed your post when you said you'd renewed.

Great to see so many renewing, and once a few signings ( more) come along reckon we willl do just fine. A good start to season up to Christmas might see half time ST on sale !

The seat transfer day for Wheatfield and Gorgie ST is coming up next week. What's the chances of decent seats still being available? Or should I just give up hope now ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The seat transfer day for Wheatfield and Gorgie ST is coming up next week. What's the chances of decent seats still being available? Or should I just give up hope now ??

Would imagine a fair number of people will have decided to move to the new main stand. Whether they've come from particularly desirable seats in their original stands will remain to be seen. Unless you're talking about desirable seats in the main stand, in which case I think it will be pretty limited based on some of the comments on this thread.

Would imagine a fair number of people will have decided to move to the new main stand. Whether they've come from particularly desirable seats in their original stands will remain to be seen. Unless you're talking about desirable seats in the main stand, in which case I think it will be pretty limited based on some of the comments on this thread.

Yeh I meant the main stand ??

Yeh I meant the main stand ??

From the sounds of some of the reports of people who've moved over from the Roseburn etc it seems like the availability is pretty low now. But one man's poor selection may be another man's desirable seat.

Stuart Lyon

Originally posted by me on 7/6/17

Not long back from the Shop/TO - one person being served when I entered and another one when I left. Had a sneaky look at the new stand seating plan and there weren't many seats left. Those that were available were in the back 2 or 3 rows or down at the front. Given that there is still almost a week to go until Wheatfield stand ST holders get the chance to move I don't hold out much hope of getting relocated.

Pretty much given up on a msin stand seat. New ST buyers (not had one for 5 seasons)

Hopefully decent ones available in Wheatfield so we can marvel at the new beast!

Heading up tomorrow in the hope of relocating from row 2 of the wheatfield to something further back but still in Silver, not hopeful but will give it a go!

Pretty much given up on a msin stand seat. New ST buyers (not had one for 5 seasons)

Hopefully decent ones available in Wheatfield so we can marvel at the new beast!

Are you just buying a single? If so, and you're flexible about where it is, I think you'll get one.

Good luck to all this tryin to move from tomorrow. If you can, I'd get down to Tynie early doors as I'm sure it'll be a busy one!

fraz the postie

If I can't get 4 together in the main stand I'll be changing over to the wheatfield that free's up two seats,

I'm not to worried if this happens.

Are you just buying a single? If so, and you're flexible about where it is, I think you'll get one.

2 of us. We are wanting platinum, dinny want to be too low down. Would rather sit in Wheatfield with perfect view than same price for a lesser seat in the new stand.

I think.

I really want to be in the new stand though!

Sexton Hardcastle

Emailed hearts for a third time after I learned our request to love with others could not be accommodated. Still no reply to an email.

Pretty poor tbh. Do understand they are busy but means a move is looking unlikely now and loyal fans getting shafted.

King Of The Cat Cafe

Emailed hearts for a third time after I learned our request to love with others could not be accommodated. Still no reply to an email.

Pretty poor tbh. Do understand they are busy but means a move is looking unlikely now and loyal fans getting shafted.

What do you think Tynecastle is: a knocking shop?

Edit to say :  I love a good typo... ;):)

Is there a live map somewhere that you can see whats still free..?

The guy next to me in the Wheatfield was thinking about moving to the new stand and I would like to get his seat as well if it becomes free.....cant see where to find what seats are free though?....ETickets doesn't seem to progress after to any kind of seat plan for the Wheatfield.

Would like to get my lad a ST without having to move seats...

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Phone them. Your request is dealt with instantly and there's no faffing about with emails back and forth.

Is there a live map somewhere that you can see whats still free..?

The guy next to me in the Wheatfield was thinking about moving to the new stand and I would like to get his seat as well if it becomes free.....cant see where to find what seats are free though?....ETickets doesn't seem to progress after to any kind of seat plan for the Wheatfield.

Would like to get my lad a ST without having to move seats...

There won't be anything on eticketing until the general sale starts as all the current moves are being handled either in person at the ticket office or over the phone to them.

Anyone think we will be over 11k by now?

Given the difficulty people had in contacting the ticket office at the start of the moving period I'd say so, since a lot of those paid for their tickets at that point as well.

Yes

And heading to 13,250 minimum

No chance, not in this phase anyway, this phase will not add many numbers

No chance, not in this phase anyway, this phase will not add many numbers

In the past we have added 2-3000 in this stage of sales

magicjohnston

Hibs reporting (saw on newsnow), that they have sold 'over 11,450'. How longs that been 3 months?? Wonder if they have any of that ticket money left. We have surely surpassed that by now...

Gorgie_Rules

In the past we have added 2-3000 in this stage of sales

Excuse my ignorance but who is buying in this phase that is boosting numbers? I was under the impression this was a moving phase for any of the 10,500 who renewed. With 75% uptake on renewals I am guessing some of the 25% who didnt can still now which would boost the numbers but a 2000 - 3000 boost would be taking renewals to 90 - 100%

Can see us selling 2000ish in new season tickets to take us to around 14k

Sexton Hardcastle

Expected meltdown and can't get through to them today.

Solid stufff as always hearts.

What do you think Tynecastle is: a knocking shop?

Edit to say :  I love a good typo... ;):)

Noticed that....sounds like a swingers advert...... :)

thehibsareintheirbeds

Would've been handy if the seating plan was available to give us a bit of an insight into options. Think it's going to be easier to pop in and discuss- anyone there this morning- busy?

Expected meltdown and can't get through to them today.

Solid stufff as always hearts.

This :(

Pathetic....

Clerry Jambo

Hibs reporting (saw on newsnow), that they have sold 'over 11,450'. How longs that been 3 months?? Wonder if they have any of that ticket money left. We have surely surpassed that by now...

They will be adding another 300 kids tickets shortly, not having a pop just some fundraiser they do

Sexton Hardcastle

Don't get why they asked people to firstly email in way in advance and then call on specific days and still aren't equipped to deal with demand.

Same old same old with the ticket office.

I've managed to get two good seats in the new stand but this has been through persistence and refusing initial offers. Despite renewing two seats together we were given seats in different rows. I explained I wouldn't bother renewing if that was the case. The absence of a detailed seating plan has been a pain for fans not knowing where exactly they'll be sitting. I think the staff in the ticket office have been left frustrated by this too. I hope we manage around the 14k mark and that we manage to fill the new stand, should look great when packed out.

Archived