Season ticket renewal thread ( merged )

bauld willie

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ToadKiller Dog

There is certainly no evidence so far for a drop in ST sales .

What there is evidence of is no large panic buy on the first day or days of sales as in previous years as their really is no need .

I expect we will be down a wee bit from last season but we can catch that up again if we continue to buy well as we seem to be so far since seasons end .

I go to 'Renew', then it tells me its 'no longer available or sold out'.

It also tells me I have until 30 April 2012 to renew. I think I might be too late.

Same thing came up on screen for me.

Just disregard the sold out bit underneath and look for the small renew now link at the middle of the right hand side... not the bigger renew link.

Took me right through.

jamboinglasgow

Was through in Edinburgh yesterday so went to the ticket office to renew, only to turn out it was shut (this was after 4pm, so renewed online.

I echo what others say, everyone I know who are season ticket holders have renewed.

I know I can move my allocated seat in the new stand next week, but do I have to go in person to the Ticket Office or is it something I can do online through the etickets site ? Sorry if it's been answered but I just need to know if I have to take a half day off work or not ? Thanks

I know I can move my allocated seat in the new stand next week, but do I have to go in person to the Ticket Office or is it something I can do online through the etickets site ? Sorry if it's been answered but I just need to know if I have to take a half day off work or not ? Thanks

This hasn't been made clear yet. The ticket office has a seating plan but not been advised if it will be online from Wednesday for the Move seats period.

Maybe somebody in the know could advise.

Just renewed my 3 in the main stand would love to know where my allocated seats are

Moves are usually in person at the TO or over the phone to the TO. I'm not aware it has ever been possible online.

The prices increases could come back to bite the club in the arse, especially on the back of that car crash of a season we've just had.

gorgie rd eh11

Everybody I know has renewed or is renewing.

The only people not renewing seem to be s**t stirrers on here.

So everyone is renewing that's excellent news? the unfortunate news is a lot of our supporters must have died from watching the dross served up last year because we've evidently sold considerably less season ticket compared to recent seasons.

Evidently means you have evidence this is the case. Could you provide it?

Everybody I know has renewed or is renewing.

The only people not renewing seem to be s**t stirrers on here.

Spot on and add to that kickback's resident undercover vermin.

Renewed on day along with my mates.  Roll next season!

Gorgie_Rules

Everyone I speak to has renewed as well except one who has work commitments, but I know of 2 others who are returning after a few lapsed years.

It would be good in future years if new purchases have a chance to buy at season end as making them wait 5 or 6 weeks gives them a chance to change their mind/spend the cash elsewhere

Not possible to switch online. In person or over the phone we were advised were the two main options, although if you did email them they would get back to you at some point, although most likely after all the decent seats had gone as there has been a lot of demand for switching

This hasn't been made clear yet. The ticket office has a seating plan but not been advised if it will be online from Wednesday for the Move seats period.

Maybe somebody in the know could advise.

I got an email from the club some time ago explaining the process. I think it's pretty clear.

"Season Ticket Sales: Key Dates

Due to major changes in the stadium configuration our season ticket process is slightly altered from previous years. The recategorising of seats in the Main Stand has major pricing implications for Main Stand season ticket holders. They are, therefore, being given priority during the ?moving period?. (Period 1)

Similarly, given the fact that Roseburn Season Tickets are now partial, current season ticket holders are being given priority to move, should they wish to do so, to areas offering full season tickets.

Period 1: Renewals.

May 15th ? 6th June

All supporters who wish to renew their season tickets must do so, during this period as otherwise, the seats will be released for resale. If you wish to renew but also wish to move your seat, you should still renew and you will be given the opportunity to request a move during Period 2 or Period 3, dependent upon the location of your current seat. This is as per normal practice.

The only exception to the above relates to those season ticket holders in the Main Stand, who wish to move their seats due to the pricing differential. They should contact the ticket office to discuss their requirements if they have not already done so. Their seats will be marked for possible release, but will not actually be sold, until they have been given the option of a seat elsewhere in the stadium, during Period 2.

Period 2: Relocation of fans from the Main Stand or the Roseburn Stand.

June 7th ? 12th

As explained above, season ticket holders from the Main Stand and the Roseburn Stand are being given priority in requesting a move, given the changes effecting their current seats.

They should contact the ticket office to request a move. Those from the Main Stand who have not yet purchased their season ticket, will require to pay at this point. Similarly, those in the Roseburn stand will be required to pay the upgrade price.

Period 3: Relocation of fans from the Wheatfield and Gorgie Stands.

June 13th ? 15th

They should contact the ticket office to request a move to any area of the stadium. This request will be fulfilled subject to availability.

Period 4: Fans wishing to purchase new season tickets.

From 16th June

All remaining seats will go on general sale."

Basically, if you've not done it already you need to contact the ticket office asap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got an email from the club some time ago explaining the process. I think it's pretty clear.

"Season Ticket Sales: Key Dates

Due to major changes in the stadium configuration our season ticket process is slightly altered from previous years. The recategorising of seats in the Main Stand has major pricing implications for Main Stand season ticket holders. They are, therefore, being given priority during the ?moving period?. (Period 1)

Similarly, given the fact that Roseburn Season Tickets are now partial, current season ticket holders are being given priority to move, should they wish to do so, to areas offering full season tickets.

Period 1: Renewals.

May 15th ? 6th June

All supporters who wish to renew their season tickets must do so, during this period as otherwise, the seats will be released for resale. If you wish to renew but also wish to move your seat, you should still renew and you will be given the opportunity to request a move during Period 2 or Period 3, dependent upon the location of your current seat. This is as per normal practice.

The only exception to the above relates to those season ticket holders in the Main Stand, who wish to move their seats due to the pricing differential. They should contact the ticket office to discuss their requirements if they have not already done so. Their seats will be marked for possible release, but will not actually be sold, until they have been given the option of a seat elsewhere in the stadium, during Period 2.

Period 2: Relocation of fans from the Main Stand or the Roseburn Stand.

June 7th ? 12th

As explained above, season ticket holders from the Main Stand and the Roseburn Stand are being given priority in requesting a move, given the changes effecting their current seats.

They should contact the ticket office to request a move. Those from the Main Stand who have not yet purchased their season ticket, will require to pay at this point. Similarly, those in the Roseburn stand will be required to pay the upgrade price.

Period 3: Relocation of fans from the Wheatfield and Gorgie Stands.

June 13th ? 15th

They should contact the ticket office to request a move to any area of the stadium. This request will be fulfilled subject to availability.

Period 4: Fans wishing to purchase new season tickets.

From 16th June

All remaining seats will go on general sale."

Basically, if you've not done it already you need to contact the ticket office asap.

Not really explaining if you can move seats online or have to go into the TO or if you have to phone.

Edit..... sorry , see it says I need to contact TOffice.

Not really explaining if you can move seats online or have to go into the TO or if you have to phone.

It actually says "Contact the Ticket Office"

Phone, email or in person it really is your choice.

It actually says "Contact the Ticket Office"

Phone, email or in person it really is your choice.

Fair enough but if you've not bought your allocated ticket but want to move how can you email the Ticket office and pay.  That's how I hoped Online would be an option.  Phone or in person seems the only option for this category.

Finally renewed this evening. Already started thinking of better ways I could have spent the ?470 :Dawson:

Fair enough but if you've not bought your allocated ticket but want to move how can you email the Ticket office and pay. That's how I hoped Online would be an option. Phone or in person seems the only option for this category.

FFS!

Italian Lambretta

Might have a long wait if what I heard was true.

Anyone think we are waiting to hit 10k before an announcement?

Geoff Kilpatrick

It's almost like some people want the ST sales to flop to prove some sort of point.

i wish jj was my dad

It's almost like some people want the ST sales to flop to prove some sort of point.

No almost about it.

It seems that way indeed.

In fact I would go further and say some are actively trying to harm the club.

My opinion of Hearts fans has certainly went down in the last few months.

One bad season and some are disappearing like snow of a dyke.

And why not there is a point to be made re the crap we have watched the last 2 and 1/2:seasons I renewe'd the first day why?

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

I wouldn't worry guys. JKB has assured us there's nothing to worry about. :facepalm:

We wouldn't be in this situation if the board done their job and sacked Cathro. This kind of incompetence would never have happened under Vladimir Romanov.

And why not there is a point to be made re the crap we have watched the last 2 and 1/2:seasons I renewe'd the first day why?

Just lol.

As above, I don't know anyone who hasn't renewed / isn't going to renew.

. Or me.

the stone rose

Everyone I know has renewed as well, also know 3 other lapsed ticket holders are planning on getting season tickets as well. Only place I've heard anyone not renewing is on kickback.

I wouldn't worry guys. JKB has assured us there's nothing to worry about. :facepalm:

We wouldn't be in this situation if the board done their job and sacked Cathro. This kind of incompetence would never have happened under Vladimir Romanov.

Right on man! Board disnae sack Cathro = board negligence = sack the board!

Everyone I know has renewed as well, also know 3 other lapsed ticket holders are planning on getting season tickets as well. Only place I've heard anyone not renewing is on kickback.

I know some that are not renewing so long as things stay the way they are at the club.

My mate and I have renewed though on the first day.

I don't think the club have helped matters with the delay in making a seating plan available online.

People like to know where they are going to be sitting. The allocated seats are well away from the old stand areas.

Example being row A in the old stand is Row 19 in the new stand section S.

I've a couple of questions before I renew today regarding the ?100 donation, apologies if it's already been asked, one of the benefits is you are guaranteed priority to purchase your own seat for all non-league matches, how long for? Just this season, 3 years (for the duration of the season ticket price freeze),or eternity?

Can you make this donation at a later date or does it have to be at the time you renew?

Seymour M Hersh

Why would hubz supporters renew a Hearts season ticket?

I've a couple of questions before I renew today regarding the ?100 donation, apologies if it's already been asked, one of the benefits is you are guaranteed priority to purchase your own seat for all non-league matches, how long for? Just this season, 3 years (for the duration of the season ticket price freeze),or eternity?

Can you make this donation at a later date or does it have to be at the time you renew?

It's for 3yrs. Regarding the ?100 donation, it can be paid later (the girl in the ticket office phoned someone senior to confirm this when I was in renewing and asked the same question) she also said no cut off date had yet been set but the club would make an announcement once it had - probably sometime in August.

It's for 3yrs. Regarding the ?100 donation, it can be paid later (the girl in the ticket office phoned someone senior to confirm this when I was in renewing and asked the same question) she also said no cut off date had yet been set but the club would make an announcement once it had - probably sometime in August.

Thank you.

georgeparkdb

Renewed our three seats on the Gorgie stand.

Bring on the new season

Renewed x 2 and looking for 1 more in general sale. 100% behind management and the Team

davemclaren

Quite.

Archived