Season ticket renewal thread ( merged )

bauld willie

Elias Henry Furst

We have sold over 10,000 - this from a very good source.

But I read on here we'd sold less than 4000.

:rofl:

Huguenot will be upset.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rudi Hates Hibees

I take it the dot counting can only start once the public sale begins? That's probably going to be the first time anyone sees a full seat layout for the main stand as well.

If that's the case then it's looking like the 16th of June until we know numbers, unless of course the club make an announcement before then.

Good news if so.

Still be a fair bit of potential for more sales as with no EB discount fans can take their time renewing.

Has anyone contacted M41 for verification

Mate phoned today and mentioned about re-newing. Wasn't going to bother but wer'e going up on Monday but changing to category B tickets in the Roseburn. Decided against staying in the same seats the last few years in Wheatfield so won't have to hear the bile from Smeltic, Rankgers and the manky mob we have the misfortune of sharing a city with. Not expecting much under Cathro, top 6 is possible, maybe even 5th at a push so we'll see what happens soon enough.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Renewed on the deadline or as close as I dared

:sob:

Glutton for punishment

I hope so. One thing that could slow down sales is the fact that everyone in the main stand is facing a hefty price increase on top of the usual price increase. I know the club made concessions to try and help but these are still big increases.

I'm not saying that these folk won't renew but many may be waiting until they see what alternatives there are.

It's not such a straightforward procedure this year and that may be the cause if sales are slow.

We'll get there in the end though.

This is where I was at, I have ended up renewing today, but will look to move next season when I get a further price increase.

tynietigers

Was told today we are about to hit 10,000 and a creative midfielder to sign in the next two weeks if all goes to plan :) but haters are still going to hate and I will believe this as it sounds positive, something that hasn't been happening at Hearts ?? for a wee while

I hope so. One thing that could slow down sales is the fact that everyone in the main stand is facing a hefty price increase on top of the usual price increase. I know the club made concessions to try and help but these are still big increases.

I'm not saying that these folk won't renew but many may be waiting until they see what alternatives there are.

It's not such a straightforward procedure this year and that may be the cause if sales are slow.

We'll get there in the end though.

All the folk round me have renewed or will have done by close of play today. Section T same prices but we have migrated to the new Section S. A few have paid the top up also. FTH

Winston Ingram

Silly question alert but I presume the ?100 "club membership" offered online is the stand donation/three year price freeze?

bauld willie

Was told today we are about to hit 10,000 and a creative midfielder to sign in the next two weeks if all goes to plan :) but haters are still going to hate and I will believe this as it sounds positive, something that hasn't been happening at Hearts ?? for a wee while

If true on the season ticket sales, I think that would be a significant achievement with plenty time to sell more

The resilience of our supporters, never fails to amaze me.

Moving to a Platinum seat only, yes it would be cheaper. That's assuming, of course, that we get six home Cat A fixtures !

I'm not even going to open that Pandora's box !

I'm only hoping for a comfy seat in all honesty.

Italian Lambretta

So to clarify we may hit the 10000 mark and we may sign a midfielder?

Was told today we are about to hit 10,000 and a creative midfielder to sign in the next two weeks if all goes to plan :)but haters are still going to hate and I will believe this as it sounds positive, something that hasn't been happening at Hearts ?? for a wee while

Eh !!!

Glutton for punishment

Same here. 30 minutes to spare [emoji1]

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Gorgie_Rules

Would be a 75% renewal rate so probably about right. Think we'll struggle to make 12,500 though which would be a disappointung 1,000 drop.

Any ideas how many STs we sell each year outside of renewals?

renewed last week after saying i would just do walk up lol

not going to lie, im bloody buzzing for next season, even in the after the poor form or last. 

Clerry Jambo

If 10K sold then its bang average, but a few signings and it will grow healthily

Shanks said no

Will the new main stand seating plan be available tomorrow when seat changing is available or do you have to go to the shop to see the screen?

Deans Jambo

Renewed my 3 seats #inbeforethelock

Hoping to switch from Wheatfield to the new main stand if good seats left in Gold or Silver sections.

heartsfc_fan

Season tickets have only been on sale, what, 3 weeks? 10,000 is decent.

Season tickets have only been on sale, what, 3 weeks? 10,000 is decent.

Exactly.

Hibs shouting from the rooftops as they'd sold 10,000 in the best part of 3 months!

David McCaig

Would be a 75% renewal rate so probably about right. Think we'll struggle to make 12,500 though which would be a disappointung 1,000 drop.

Any ideas how many STs we sell each year outside of renewals?

I'm sure I'm not alone in not renewing at present as I actually want to buy more STs next year. There was no point buying my current seat, as I'll need to buy 4 together but obviously can't do that until the 16th.

10,500 sold in three weeks. Brilliant support!!

ETA that figure is confirmed on Kila's Ann Budge update thread :-)

Thought Police

That's excellent considering how long they've been on sale.

All the folk round me have renewed or will have done by close of play today. Section T same prices but we have migrated to the new Section S. A few have paid the top up also. FTH

You tried that new ale shop in the old RBS yet?

You tried that new ale shop in the old RBS yet?

10,500 in three weeks though. Good eh?

Glutton for punishment

Changed seats hopefully? :-)

10,500 in three weeks though. Good eh?

Very good.

Here's mine from today. I hung on as long as possible.

Please note if you've purchased a Student or Under 13 season ticket you will be required to contact the Ticket Centre and provide proof of your status for Season 2017/2018. New Season Ticket Smartcards are being issued to all supporters for season 17/18 - these will be posted in due course.

Total face value ?320.00 Royal Mail 1st Class ?0.60 Admin Fee 1-3 ?1.50 Total Amount Paid ?322.10
Payments
Paid by Card
You paid for this purchase using the card number ending in 0000, the amount of ?322.10 has been automatically debited.

email.foot.png

Stuart McNeill

Opps. I forgot to renew.. Guess I need to wait till tomorrow to do so?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

heartsfc_fan

So 10,500 at this stage and that's before people start moving seats between stands etc. Pretty impressive. We'll hit 11,000 by the weekend.

Very good.

Here's mine from today. I hung on as long as possible.

Please note if you've purchased a Student or Under 13 season ticket you will be required to contact the Ticket Centre and provide proof of your status for Season 2017/2018. New Season Ticket Smartcards are being issued to all supporters for season 17/18 - these will be posted in due course.

Total face value ?320.00 Royal Mail 1st Class ?0.60 Admin Fee 1-3 ?1.50 Total Amount Paid ?322.10

Payments

Paid by Card

You paid for this purchase using the card number ending in 0000, the amount of ?322.10 has been automatically debited.

Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy

email.foot.png

Perfect mate. Delighted to hear it. I picked you up there as I had you down as one of the dude claiming we'd shift around 4K. Although it was done in jest I apologise if you weren't one of the doom mongers :-)

Regardless, this is a fantastic take up and should encourage every single one of us to stop lookin so negatively at all things Hearts.

New season, new stand, new strip, new players, new fight, new start!!

Jambof3tornado

But but but we're shite and nobody will watch a cathro team and I hate levein and budge oot!!

10500 sold in shree weeks.

Bring it on!!

Perfect mate. Delighted to hear it. I picked you up there as I had you down as one of the dude claiming we'd shift around 4K. Although it was done in jest I apologise if you weren't one of the doom mongers :-)

Regardless, this is a fantastic take up and should encourage every single one of us to stop lookin so negatively at all things Hearts.

New season, new stand, new strip, new players, new fight, new start!!

I was/am a doom monger type of fellow. I still don't like the way Levein is running things!

We are still missing  around 3,500 season ticket holders from last season.

If say another 1,000/1,500 buy. We are still 2,000 down from last year.

All roads lead to Gorgie

Great numbers so well done everyone renewing and for the rest I am sure the new stand and an improved squad will see the ticket office as busy as ever.

Prince Buaben

I was/am a doom monger type of fellow. I still don't like the way Levein is running things!

We are still missing  around 3,500 season ticket holders from last season.

If say another 1,000/1,500 buy. We are still 2,000 down from last year.

We were always going to toil against last years figures. 

10,500 is a good effort in 3 weeks against 11,000 since march :ninja:

Just tried to renew my two in the gorgie. Take it i can't do it now after 5pm. Do i Ned to wait until 16th or whatever

bauld willie

But but but we're shite and nobody will watch a cathro team and I hate levein and budge oot!!

10500 sold in shree weeks.

Bring it on!!

Please don't do this. The resilience of our supporters is not a vindication of Cathro.

Archived