Season ticket renewal thread ( merged )

bauld willie

They will be rolling off the shelves after the signing of Cole Stockton.

Less than 4000 what I am hearing

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally I hope season tickets sales are slow till the 16th , then u can get my ticket in the new stand silver section . After that let the stampede begin :)

That doesn't even make sense.

Better go back to being Rudi-Mental he made more sense.

Gimme a bit slack it's Friday and I'm in pub lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where did you hear that from?

Mate who's sister works in office. That was as of Monday.

Bull's-eye

Just asked the better half to got ours sorted before the end of the weekend.

"Already done".

Bloody marvellous.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Mate who's sister works in office. That was as of Monday.

Are they dating? Could be the wrong ticket office.

fabienleclerq

Some people want to wake up. Supporters have a perfect right to delay buying season tickets or in fact not buy any- it doesn't make them any less a supporter of the club than the windbags boasting they have bought thier tickets. The reality is that the club that has a settled squad, confident players and manager, and record season ticket sales is Hibs not Hearts and the reason for that is the disgraceful way the club has been run since RN left. Our team moral is rock bottom, majority of support is fed up listening to endless excuses from IC and watching players signed by CL/IC that are not fit to wear a Hearts jersey.

And yes I have renewed but I am far from happy and don't go along with the endless rubbish that IC will somehow come good. Also the one thing I won't do is criticise those who decide to buy walk up tickets rather than season tickets.

The reality is Hearts season tickets aren't on general sale yet. Hibs have been on sale for months.

Heartsofgold

Just renewed 4 in the Roseburn.  Will be moving next week when the window opens so as to get Cat A tickets.

gowestjambo

No chance.

It will be interesting to see the number when released by the club. I think it will be more than 4k, although I suspect they will be lower than expected.

If there were selling like hot cakes we would have heard about it. There are plenty of disillusioned fans who appear to be holding back from renewing.

For a Professionally managed Football Club (on the Commercial side) we have been too quick to expect thousands of renewals, following the utter dross and lethargy served up towards the end of last season.

Momentum is everything - and we are lacking the feelgood factor of previous years. No one goes to the Cinema because its a nice building.........

I have renewed my 2, but with no enthusiasm - its just what we do, however, it appears others think differently.

There is not a chance Hibs will sell more than us.

Most seasons I'd tend to agree with you, but after a season like that??

Always remember the page in the match programme when I was a laddie -

"You can't call yourself a supporter, if you don't go to the matches"

Can't remember if it was a sponsor or campaign to get folk going. Implying that you are a fan of you don't go.

Any idea how much Hearts lose if I renew my season ticket online by debit card compared with if I paid by cash at the ticket office?

Any idea how much Hearts lose if I renew my season ticket online by debit card compared with if I paid by cash at the ticket office?

Not sure they lose anything, possibly a very small fee. It's more it just takes longer for them to get the money, I think.

I renewed online too, can't get up to Edinburgh before the deadline.

Not sure they lose anything, possibly a very small fee. It's more it just takes longer for them to get the money, I think.

I renewed online too, can't get up to Edinburgh before the deadline.

I'm the same. Even though I work in Edinburgh I can't make the ticket office during opening times. If it is only a small fee I reckon I will just renew online.

My understanding is that it is around ?1

Just that also there may be restrictions on when Hearts get the money ie not all at once so lose interest also

sandylejambo

I hope they're open tomorrow morning, its the only time I have to nip in, if your in a queue could you let me go first, I'm in a hurry

Coburg Hearts

Supporters are still supporters even when they don't support! Away and bile yer heid!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha Post of the day.

I hope they're open tomorrow morning, its the only time I have to nip in, if your in a queue could you let me go first, I'm in a hurry

Open 9-4

My understanding is that it is around ?1

Just that also there may be restrictions on when Hearts get the money ie not all at once so lose interest also

If that is the case I will definitely be renewing online.

I'm the same. Even though I work in Edinburgh I can't make the ticket office during opening times. If it is only a small fee I reckon I will just renew online.

First time I've renewed online & it was very easy.

Anyone who hasn't renewed yet better get a move on, according to Markymark there's only around 4,000 left.

:whistling:

A squad that dropped points in almost 50% of their games in a mickey mouse league and a club that don't have record season ticket sales.

A Hearts fan you are not.

FTFY ;)

I'll be in tomorrow with the boy - do say hello :D

gorgie rd eh11

Get yourself down there support the club.

Ignore the f*****s who are trying to talk you out of it.

There's ups and downs but our downs are 5th in the premiership their downs are 3 years in the championship.

Some hibs **** will be on soon to tell you not to renew, tell them where to go.

Harry Potter

Seat booked but admin fee and post, im wanting to upgrade on the 13th to b higher will that be another fee etc, never easy wi hearts 

Does anyone know the opening times of the tkt office tomorrow?

9 - 4 :thumbsup:

sandylejambo

I'll be in tomorrow with the boy - do say hello :D

I will do, just say hello to the guy with the Harley T-shirt, thin, good looking young guy, you'll recognise me, or maybe not

I suppose, with the first home league game not until September 9th (?) there's no great rush for a lot of supporters to renew, especially if they're not fussy where they sit. I've no doubt though, that once our new stand nears completion, they will be back.

letsalldothebeattie

Not renewed yet. Will renew when I get paid on the 20th when I put last bit towards it. Had so much on lately not had time to save properly this season.

jimmyjambo

Just renewed 4 in the Roseburn.  Will be moving next week when the window opens so as to get Cat A tickets.

We were in the Roseburn also and are waiting until wed 7 june to renew in a new part of the ground, not sure what stand yet, we were under the impression you didnt have to renew your old seats in the Roseburn if you were planning on moving seats, don't think its exactly clear in the statement the club have released.

We were in the Roseburn also and are waiting until wed 7 june to renew in a new part of the ground, not sure what stand yet, we were under the impression you didnt have to renew your old seats in the Roseburn if you were planning on moving seats, don't think its exactly clear in the statement the club have released.

Anyone who already had a season ticket was told to renew and specific dates were given as to when you can relocate if required.

Seat booked but admin fee and post, im wanting to upgrade on the 13th to b higher will that be another fee etc, never easy wi hearts 

No because they won't send the new card out until after the date closes to move.

Renewed just now, hoping for better this season compared to last season. Thought it would have busy this morning, last Saturday before the end of the renewal phase, but really quiet with a trickle of renewals

3.2 Period 2: Relocation of fans from the Main Stand or the Roseburn Stand. June 7th ? 12th

As explained above, season ticket holders from the Main Stand and the Roseburn Stand are being given priority in requesting a move, given the changes effecting their current seats.

They should contact the ticket office to request a move. Those from the Main Stand who have not yet purchased their season ticket, will require to pay at this point. Similarly, those in the Roseburn stand will be required to pay the upgrade price.

sairyinthat

Get yourself down there support the club.

Ignore the ******s who are trying to talk you out of it.

There's ups and downs but our downs are 5th in the premiership their downs are 3 years in the championship.

Some hibs **** will be on soon to tell you not to renew, tell them where to go.

They think that because our team gave them no competition and our support have lost the will they shall easily out sell our numbers this season.

Tommy Brown

Renewed my Wheat field seat last week, was told I can move my seat on 13-15 June.

But you need to re-new existing seat first. :thumbsup:

Archived