General Election

Don Dan

Space Mackerel

Its Ok I'm having a good laugh.

Bring on Indy2!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me too, this time we are starting from 45%, not 28.

[emoji4]

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Space Mackerel

Er - 37%

Seriously still trying to work out the SNP's 37% is the actual vote of Indy 2?

Care to explain?

deesidejambo

Seriously still trying to work out the SNP's 37% is the actual vote of Indy 2?

Care to explain?

Thought you knew.

The SNP is the party of independence.

The SNP said Independence is at the heart of the election.  They got 37% and lost 21 seats

The other parties stood on an anti IndyRef2 manifesto.  They got 63% and gained 21 seats.

But keep on with yer bollocks- its because of folk like you that that the Country dont like Indy.  You are the best advert for Davidson there is.

Space Mackerel

Thought you knew.

The SNP said Independence is at the heart of the election. They got 37% and lost 21 seats

The other parties stood on an anti IndyRef2 manifesto. They got 63% and gained 21 seats.

But keep on with yer bollocks- its because of folk like you that that the Country dont like Indy. You are the best advert for Davidson there is.

This was a GE result/election.

I wasn't voting on independence.

Explain to me.

Space Mackerel

Thought you knew.

The SNP said Independence is at the heart of the election. They got 37% and lost 21 seats

The other parties stood on an anti IndyRef2 manifesto. They got 63% and gained 21 seats.

But keep on with yer bollocks- its because of folk like you that that the Country dont like Indy. You are the best advert for Davidson there is.

"The SNP is the party of independence.

The SNP said Independence is at the heart of the election. They got 37% and lost 21 seats"

Quote please. :)

Interesting health and education were debated in the Scottish leaders debate hosted by Sarah Smith.

And generally SNP record in government in Scotland was discussed.

Perhaps people even voted for other parties in response to failings in health and education in Scotland.

Space Mackerel

Interesting health and education were debated in the Scottish leaders debate hosted by Sarah Smith.

And generally SNP record in government in Scotland was discussed.

Perhaps people even voted for other parties in response to failings in health and education in Scotland.

These failings?

Care to expand?

The SNP said Independence is at the heart of the election. They got 37% and lost 21 seats"

Maths really isn't your strong point.

Space Mackerel

It's enough to know it's a $1000 plus in Canada when you fracture a collarbone.

And that's just 2 consultations and an XRay.

What you saying?

Nothing's his strong point. Can't answer questions, lies, talks shit, all to cover his lack of knowledge, sits on here pretending to be knowledgable when fact is he hasn't a clue what he's slavering on about, only his wee sidekick understands him cause he's just as clueless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would like the Yoons to point out one good thing the Torys have done down South in 7 years of government.

Not such a hard task it seems.

I can tell you a few things they've done.

Created 2.3 million jobs in the private sector

Halved the UK deficit

the average UK wage has risen 1.8% since 2010

Cut corporation tax by 8% (handy for some)

About 3.5 million people don't pay income tax after they increased the personal allowance.

There you go. You did ask....so your turn now..

You'll unlikely get one. Both labour and conservatives manifestos had an inference to anti-independence in their title. SNP manifesto for this election didn't mention independence at all, in fact one of the focuses was increased devolution. Why include that if they were so hell bent on independence.

Nicola obviously talked about independence during the campaign, but only really when questioned on it.

Space Mackerel

Halved the UK deficit

About 3.5 million people don't pay income tax after they increased the personal allowance.

2.3 million zero hour contracts

UK debt still climbing saying it will be positive in 2015

Wages stagnant since banking crisis.

Cut corporation tax :lol:

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet [emoji38]

2.3 million zero hour contracts

UK debt still climbing saying it will be positive in 2015

Wages stagnant since banking crisis.

Cut corporation tax :lol:

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet [emoji38]

You asked the question what they had done.

What have the SNP done?

And please ffs will you Google Debt/deficit the difference.

Space Mackerel

You asked the question what they had done.

What have the SNP done?

And please ffs will you Google Debt/deficit the difference.

What has the Torys done for the UK, England, Scotland, Wales and NI since 2010?

List the record.

Take your time.

Halved the UK deficit

Governments don't create jobs in the private sector.

Increasing the personal allowance was a lib dem policy.

What has the Torys done for the UK, England, Scotland, Wales and NI since 2010?

List the record.

Take your time.

Brilliant. Well done. Your best deflection to date.

In answer to that question gave Nicky, Eck & cult YES their long awaited referendum. Which proved the Scots want to be "Yoons"

They'll maybe give you another one soon...just to make sure you've got the message.

Space Mackerel

You might have just cracked the thought process that governments have passed too much control over society to private corporations these days.

Space Mackerel

Brilliant. Well done. Your best deflection to date.

In answer to that question gave Nicky, Eck & cult YES their long awaited referendum. Which proved the Scots want to be "Yoons"

They'll maybe give you another one soon...just to make sure you've got the message.

Still waiting on you giving a positive to the Torys being in power in Westminster for 7 years?

Take your time.

Ok 2.3 million jobs were created under a tory government. The Torys implemented the personal allowance policy. Not that it matters and I'm not debating the good or the bad. Spacey asked 14 times what they'd done I was just putting forward a few I could think off. I don't really care or see what it has to do with the SNPS shit record. I was just interested to see how he'd deflect it..He did well.

Still waiting on you giving a positive to the Torys being in power in Westminster for 7 years?

Take your time.

I just did. A referendum. You must agree, it's what you've always wanted?

I would like the Yoons to point out one good thing the Torys have done down South in 7 years of government.

Not such a hard task it seems.

Tax personal allowance has increased bringing the lowest paid out of tax and giving us all more in our pockets.

That's pretty decent.

Space Mackerel

Ok 2.3 million jobs were created under a tory government. The Torys implemented the personal allowance policy. Not that it matters and I'm not debating the good or the bad. Spacey asked 14 times what they'd done I was just putting forward a few I could think off. I don't really care or see what it has to do with the SNPS shit record. I was just interested to see how he'd deflect it..He did well.

So 7 years and they cut the personal tax to individuals but increased VAT.

Anything else?

So 7 years and they cut the personal tax to individuals but increased VAT.

Anything else?

A referendum...and you can have another if you want?

So it's 1 nil to the Torys so far....what have the snp done??

Space Mackerel

Tax personal allowance has increased bringing the lowest paid out of tax and giving us all more in our pockets.

That's pretty decent.

Hmmmm, VAT up to 20%?

Highest tax take of any government since...

Thought you were a Corbynite for a split second? :-/

Space Mackerel

A referendum...and you can have another if you want?

So it's 1 nil to the Torys so far....what have the snp done??

Just one thing in 7 years.

Still waiting...

Still waiting...

Actually by all accounts they've implemented 40 policies from their 2010 manifesto. That's 39 more than the SNP. The voice of Scotland..bwahhaha

Space Mackerel

Actually by all accounts they've implemented 40 policies from their 2010 manifesto. That's 39 more than the SNP. The voice of Scotland..bwahhaha

40 now.

Crack on.

Still waiting...

Still waiting...

SNP....have done what in 10 years?

And would you like your indyref2 now or later...3 x elections 3 x less seats...now or later Spacey.

40 now.

Crack on.

Still waiting...

If it's keep g you awake go Google them. I don't know nor care. You asked a question you got answer. So maybe time to put the fishing rod away and attempt to answer the question you've been asked...I know you can't but go on give it a go....

Space Mackerel

SNP....have done what in 10 years?

And would you like your indyref2 now or later...3 x elections 3 x less seats...now or later Spacey.

If it's keep g you awake go Google them. I don't know nor care. You asked a question you got answer. So maybe time to put the fishing rod away and attempt to answer the question you've been asked...I know you can't but go on give it a go....

You tell me and the board.

What have the Torys done in 7 years power?

Take your time.

You tell me and the board.

What have the Torys done in 7 years power?

Take your time.

I already have...

Space Mackerel

I already have...

I'm waiting for 40 reasons.

So is the Hearts supporters forum.

You've got all the time you need.

Actually if we had a poll I'm certain most would want you to answer a question just one...go on the floors yours....SNP 10 years give us their greatest hits.

Space Mackerel

Actually if we had a poll I'm certain most would want you to answer a question just one...go on the floors yours....SNP 10 years give us their greatest hits.

This is the GE thread.

Waiting on 40 reasons the Torys have transformed the country for the better since 2010.

Honestly, take your time. :)

This is the GE thread.

Waiting on 40 reasons the Torys have transformed the country for the better since 2010.

Honestly, take your time. :)

Transformed the country..wow...

Space Mackerel

Transformed the country..wow...

One of 40 would be nice.

Take your time. Most folk won't be up for ages.

One of 40 would be nice.

Take your time. Most folk won't be up for ages.

Now let's not be silly you've already been told they increased the personal allowance, gave us a referendum and halved the defict. So there's 3. The rest you can Google because I don't know nor care just confirming they have implemented 40 manifesto policies in answer to your original question..which has now grown from what they've done, to what good have they done, to what have they done for 3 regions, to how have they transformed the country. It's a shame you're hiding behind this to dodge SNPS record.

Is the cult board shut for the night. You seem to be struggling for an answer....poor wee spacey nae pals to help him.

Now tonight's homework. Google debt/defict and Tory implemented policy.

Space Mackerel

Now let's not be silly you've already been told they increased the personal allowance, gave us a referendum and halved the defict. So there's 3. The rest you can Google because I don't know nor care just confirming they have implemented 40 manifesto policies in answer to your original question..which has now grown from what they've done, to what good have they done, to what have they done for 3 regions, to how have they transformed the country. It's a shame you're hiding behind this to dodge SNPS record.

Is the cult board shut for the night. You seem to be struggling for an answer....poor wee spacey nae pals to help him.

Now tonight's homework. Google debt/defict and Tory implemented policy.

Still waiting on another 37.

Take your time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

It's a Hearts supporters forum and your certainly never a Hearts supporter.

Still waiting on another 37.

Take your time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

We're still waiting on 1 from you...just 1 c'mon...

You've had 3 hours....but take your time. Cult boards will be open soon.

Geoff Kilpatrick

Congratulations to the Fish Man for diverting yet another thread.

Meantime, it looks like the DUP will maintain the pensions triple lock.

hearts related nickname

Don't know if it has been covered yet, too much of the space fish to read through.

Im a big fan of what Corbyn and labour are trying to do and force the parliament to be more consensual, particularly with brexit. It's only fair that all parties participate as the decision affects the whole country (electorate).

May is dead. It's a matter of time. This approach will take the emphasis of the Tories and allow them to sort their nonsense out without affecting the negotiations

King Of The Cat Cafe

As someone approaching an age when such a thing will be relevant, I do hope so.

Not like the space fish to ruin a politics thread. No wonder people want a politics sub forum on here.

Hmmmm, VAT up to 20%?

Highest tax take of any government since...

Thought you were a Corbynite for a split second? :-/

Oh yeah not forgetting VAT and yesI dm Labour, but the personal allowance rise was also Labour policy since Brown so seeing it rise over 7 years has been a welcome thing to me.

They also want the bedroom tax scrapped, universal credits system stopped and reverted back to the original system or a better one. The winter fuel payments kept. And the cap on public sector workers abolished. I believe they also want the higher earners taxed more.

All policy changes Labour and SNP etc have been fighting for.

The Torys put those policies in place, so any deal with the DUP is going to have to see big Tory U-turns on big policies, which is why I'm very sceptical any deal will be reached once May meets with the back benchers. Once they voice their concerns about the DUP etc I think there won't be much in way of concessions and the DUP will tell them to ram it.

I reckon May will be gone by the end of the week, Boris will be in, and there will be another snap election by the end of August/September

Geoff Kilpatrick

They also want the bedroom tax scrapped, universal credits system stopped and reverted back to the original system or a better one. The winter fuel payments kept. And the cap on public sector workers abolished. I believe they also want the higher earners taxed more.

All policy changes Labour and SNP etc have been fighting for.

The Torys put those policies in place, so any deal with the DUP is going to have to see big Tory U-turns on big policies, which is why I'm very sceptical any deal will be reached once May meets with the back benchers. Once they voice their concerns about the DUP etc I think there won't be much in way of concessions and the DUP will tell them to ram it.

I reckon May will be gone by the end of the week, Boris will be in, and there will be another snap election by the end of August/September

Welfare is devolved to NI so I can't see the bedroom tax being a deal breaker. The system is an issue because NI didn't invest in an IT system to accommodate the changes on the mainland.

Welfare is devolved to NI so I can't see the bedroom tax being a deal breaker. The system is an issue because NI didn't invest in an IT system to accommodate the changes on the mainland.

Maybe your right I'm not totally in the know of all the devolved powers N.I. Have, I'm only going on what's been mentioned in the news here and the bedroom tax has been mentioned quite a bit along with the others when they have talked about the DUP's policies.

Having said that the SNP had the chance to abolish the Bedroom tax in 2014 but refused to turn up and vote on the bill in Westminster because it suited their grievance politics to have it as a stick to beat the Tories with, and con the simpleton extremists that followed them into hating Westminster even more.

Archived