General Election

Don Dan

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Sturgeon backtracking furiously after playing her hand terribly by demanding another Indy ref and then having a general election sprung on her.

A proper amateur.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rudolf's Mate

The moral of this very sad articule is that it really seems that if you are not a profitable commodity ,(in employment), or unable through no fault of your own to be as such then you are despised and an easy target to this Tory government.

Tory Austerity cuts have crossed the Rubicon.

What kind of w****** and total James Hunt can dream up such polices that contain such cuts that effect such people.

It seems that it takes a special kind of w******* and pure heartless James Hunt to treat and disrespect such people with these kind of physical disabilities.

Living with disabilities under austerity: 'We're treated worse than farm animals'

Alex has complex physical and mental health needs, and cannot walk unaided. But due to a severe lack of accessible housing in the area, Alex has to live in a?

THEGUARDIAN.COM

Horrific and nobody should have to endure that.

That said the Guardian is full of shit.

maroonlegions

Belter of a question. :2thumbsup:

Strong and stable.. :thumbsdown:

She had a lot of people fooled in the beginning, slowly though she is really being seen for what she and her party of Selfservatives are, not fit for government   as their nightmare of a manifesto proves, 9 u- turns from it already, cannot be trusted.

:qqb006:

The Real Maroonblood

Sturgeon backtracking furiously after playing her hand terribly by demanding another Indy ref and then having a general election sprung on her.

A proper amateur.

Terrible.

jambos are go!

As usual no posts from the SNP supporters on here confirmation that Kezia Dugdale did well when interviewed on BBC Scotland tonight. Increasingly poised and confident as the campaign goes on. IMO.

Space Mackerel

A proper amateur.

You mean she hasn't hammered on about indy2 making Ruth, Willie and Kezia look like simpletons.

Space Mackerel

Interesting....where's the Nats to defend this...Austerity, devolved powers questioned and low and behold they won't tax the high earners. Could almost be a Scottish tory manifesto.

"Fresh air"

Lordy! :lol:

You mean she hasn't hammered on about indy2 making Ruth, Willie and Kezia look like simpletons.

And your thoughts on the manifesto Spacey??

Space Mackerel

And your thoughts on the manifesto Spacey??

Been working all day, just in. Not read it but it doesn't matter, I've always voted SNP and will continue to do so till we get independence.

"Fresh air"

Lordy! :lol:

Notice you couldn't defend that one last night. Any thoughts on the SNP manifesto.

Been working all day, just in. Not read it but it doesn't matter, I've always voted SNP and will continue to do so till we get independence.

Will vote for the SNP regardless of what's in their Manifesto ..... and you claim that you politically engaged ? Once again I'm amazed at how eloquently you make your point and back it up with hard scientific data to convince everyone that independence and SNP are the correct way to vote !

Space Mackerel

Notice you couldn't defend that one last night. Any thoughts on the SNP manifesto.

Great manifesto. 10/10

Space Mackerel

Will vote for the SNP regardless of what's in their Manifesto ..... and you claim that you politically engaged ? Once again I'm amazed at how eloquently you make your point and back it up with hard scientific data to convince everyone that independence and SNP are the correct way to vote !

You're a floating voter and your political beliefs are subjected to change by a fish in space?

You're a floating voter and your political beliefs are subjected to change by a fish in space?

I'm a floating voter and prepared to vote depending on what is in the Manifestos of the various parties ( assuming I believe them). I find the idea if blindly voting for a party regardless of what is in there manifesto difficult to comprehend - only family, friends and a football team will get that level of loyalty from me.

Space Mackerel

I'm a floating voter and prepared to vote depending on what is in the Manifestos of the various parties ( assuming I believe them). I find the idea if blindly voting for a party regardless of what is in there manifesto difficult to comprehend - only family, friends and a football team will get that level of loyalty from me.

Who are you floating between?

Who are you floating between?

I haven't read the SNP manifesto yet so not sure if they are an option yet - but given their mixed messages around Indy Ref 2 I suspect not. Labour probably ahead at the moment but may change my vote depending on the ongoing debate to Lib Dem or SNP- I may also change my vote tactically depending on local polling if I think it could prevent a win I don't want.

ToadKiller Dog

Youguv have put out a seat projection for the times which sees the Tory party 16 short of a majority .

Pans Jambo

The moral of this very sad articule is that it really seems that if you are not a profitable commodity ,(in employment), or unable through no fault of your own to be as such then you are despised and an easy target to this Tory government.

Tory Austerity cuts have crossed the Rubicon.

What kind of w****** and total James Hunt can dream up such polices that contain such cuts that effect such people.

It seems that it takes a special kind of w******* and pure heartless James Hunt to treat and disrespect such people with these kind of physical disabilities.

Living with disabilities under austerity: 'We're treated worse than farm animals'

Alex has complex physical and mental health needs, and cannot walk unaided. But due to a severe lack of accessible housing in the area, Alex has to live in a?

THEGUARDIAN.COM

Just seen this. Harrowing the lives that are wrecked caused by Tory austerity. Loads of cash for WMD's & foreign wars though.

Really. Who would vote Tory knowing that folk like that woman are being side-lined in the name of austerity.

Treated 'worse than farm animals' by pigs.

Pans Jambo

Vote Labour and the economy will go bust again like they managed with Blair and Brown.

We are still paying for that one.

No, we are still paying for stupid greedy bankers mistakes.

(Not a Labour fan btw).

Space Mackerel

I haven't read the SNP manifesto yet so not sure if they are an option yet - but given their mixed messages around Indy Ref 2 I suspect not. Labour probably ahead at the moment but may change my vote depending on the ongoing debate to Lib Dem or SNP- I may also change my vote tactically depending on local polling if I think it could prevent a win I don't want.

So everybody and forget your core beliefs.

Thought as much.

Thought as much.

No, not what I said at all - but given your limited ability to express yourself I'm not surprised you find it difficult to understand the written word. How can you justify criticising me "abandoning my beliefs" while saying you will vote for a party regardless of what is in their manifesto ?

Space Mackerel

No, not what I said at all - but given your limited ability to express yourself I'm not surprised you find it difficult to understand the written word. How can you justify criticising me "abandoning my beliefs" while saying you will vote for a party regardless of what is in their manifesto ?

Your thinly veiled disguised posts on here attacking the SNP haven't gone unnoticed.

To be frank, I couldn't give a flying **** who you vote for and whatever reason. We all know you're a die hard Tory.

Stop the pretence.

Thought as much.

You have one core belief - independence. You've said the contents of SNP manifestos wouldn't matter as the key is independence. In effect, if the SNP proposed austerity you'd back it. If the SNP proposed Marxism you'd back it.

So your core beliefs are pretty wishy-washy as well no?

Space Mackerel

You have one core belief - independence. You've said the contents of SNP manifestos wouldn't matter as the key is independence. In effect, if the SNP proposed austerity you'd back it. If the SNP proposed Marxism you'd back it.

So your core beliefs are pretty wishy-washy as well no?

I've just watched BBC and STV the last couple of hours for the first time in years.

I've heard "second independence referendum" mentioned about 2 billion times by the 3 Yoon party leaders and the news anchors. [emoji23]

Ooooops, forgot, "turbo charged austerity" too.

Your thinly veiled disguised posts on here attacking the SNP haven't gone unnoticed.

To be frank, I couldn't give a flying **** who you vote for and whatever reason. We all know you're a die hard Tory.

Stop the pretence.

Oh dear - sadly once again you let your own prejudice and blind loyalty to the SNP shine through. If you were in any way as politically engaged as you claim you would firstly understand its quite natural in a political debate to ask questions - and secondly it would be really easy to back up your reasons for voting for SNP / Indy . But no, you would rather vote blindly and ignore, deflect or insult anyone who dares question your blind loyalty.

Space Mackerel

Oh dear - sadly once again you let your own prejudice and blind loyalty to the SNP shine through. If you were in any way as politically engaged as you claim you would firstly understand its quite natural in a political debate to ask questions - and secondly it would be really easy to back up your reasons for voting for SNP / Indy . But no, you would rather vote blindly and ignore, deflect or insult anyone who dares question your blind loyalty.

Sadly you're a Tory masquerading on here as something else. Sussed you out weeks ago. So did most people I imagine.

Sadly you're a Tory masquerading on here as something else. Sussed you out weeks ago. So did most people I imagine.

Very good - deflect, ignore, insult - anything to avoid backing up your position as your incapable of doing so.

Space Mackerel

Very good - deflect, ignore, insult - anything to avoid backing up your position as your incapable of doing so.

You're a Tory, you've been found out ages ago. No more to be said.

You're a Tory, you've been found out ages ago. No more to be said.

You feel so strongly about voting for the SNP & Indy but you can't explain why ..., is that not a little strange? & Just because I question you I'm a Tory - that's the level of debate I'd expect in a playground !

Space Mackerel

You feel so strongly about voting for the SNP & Indy but you can't explain why ..., is that not a little strange? & Just because I question you I'm a Tory - that's the level of debate I'd expect in a playground !

You are a Tory, stop pretending that you're not or a floating voter.

It's becoming tiresome.

I've just watched BBC and STV the last couple of hours for the first time in years.

I've heard "second independence referendum" mentioned about 2 billion times by the 3 Yoon party leaders and the news anchors. [emoji23]

Ooooops, forgot, "turbo charged austerity" too.

Deflecting again I see.

Best you'll get mate.

Space Mackerel

I know it's asking a lot - but any chance you can justify your position in your own words without resorting to insults ?

How come this is an insult? Insulting the Tory party? Your party?

I've always voted SNP, because as I've said before, Scotland will be better off economically and culturally being independent.

I've always voted SNP, because as I've said before, Scotland will be better off economically and culturally being independent.

Why?

Disagreeing with what I've said?

You've said nothing.

If the SNP proposed Marxism but also independence would you back it?

Does it really matter what is in an SNP Westminster manifesto? It's not like they will ever be in a position to put it into action.

Space Mackerel

Why?

Because I believe smaller states make better decisions for all that it encompasses.

Best you'll get mate.

Sadly this seems to be the case - often on these threads you can actually have a proper debate. Doesn't always result in anyone changing anybody else's opinion but at least you get an understanding of where they're coming from and why. You can at least have respect for each others opinions and realise that you both want what is best for the country even though you disagree about how this is best achieved ..... but it's not usually long before the thread degenerates back to the norm.

Space Mackerel

You've said nothing.

If the SNP proposed Marxism but also independence would you back it?

Aw, Dugdale and JC at odds are they?

Total turmoil in SLAB...again?

Not very Sure and Stable.

Space Mackerel

Sadly this seems to be the case - often on these threads you can actually have a proper debate. Doesn't always result in anyone changing anybody else's opinion but at least you get an understanding of where they're coming from and why. You can at least have respect for each others opinions and realise that you both want what is best for the country even though you disagree about how this is best achieved ..... but it's not usually long before the thread degenerates back to the norm.

If you stopped bullshitting then maybe the thread may not descend into the "norm"

So, instead of trolling, spit it it out and say your peace.

If you stopped bullshitting then maybe the thread may not descend into the "norm"

So, instead of trolling, spit it it out and say your peace.

It's not me deflecting and resorting to insults. Please provide evidence I'm a Tory or retract this statement.

I've discussed at various times in detail my concerns over the potential impact of both Brexit and independence may have in my life - both personally and professionally - no BS, my genuine concerns based in my own experiences. Your unwillingness to engage at this level and instead resorting to deflection and name calling is clear for all to see.

Aw, Dugdale and JC at odds are they?

Total turmoil in SLAB...again?

Not very Sure and Stable.

And again no answer.

Archived