More Tory lies

aussieh

13 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

I didn’t quite catch the Labour Party’s solution to the illegal immigration problem - what was it again ?? - as usual all mouth 

1000 in one day - the people of Dover must be demented 

Vote loser for Labour

Suella responded well  

Just read what’s the Tories are doing , they’ll be doing the same if they get In , or worse probably 

• Replies 27.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Psychedelicropcircle

A brown face trying real hard to appeal to the racist Tory voters! It’s a high percentage that her family tree migrated here. Selling out your heritage for power.

Matt Hancock loses the whip for agreeing to appear on "I'm a Celebrity"

:rofl:

Tory MP for Manston says he does not trust Braverman.

Coming apart at the seams. Again.

dobmisterdobster
1 hour ago, Psychedelicropcircle said:

A brown face trying real hard to appeal to the racist Tory voters! It’s a high percentage that her family tree migrated here. Selling out your heritage for power.

I didn't know she was Albanian.

56 minutes ago, Cade said:

For a so-called 'unionist' party, they don't half seem to be a bit disunited.

59 minutes ago, Cade said:

If there's an eating contest to ingest slugs and worms, Matt best watch out...

manaliveits105

Oh dear Matt - I wonder who will get most votes for the Bushtucker trials then weep on camera for public sympathy 

I fear the man is on the edge - does he not know ITV are an anti government establishment these days 

1 hour ago, manaliveits105 said:

Oh dear Matt - I wonder who will get most votes for the Bushtucker trials then weep on camera for public sympathy 

I fear the man is on the edge - does he not know ITV are an anti government establishment these days 

He's got a book to promote, don't cha know?

SHANCOCK.jpg

55 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

He's got a book to promote, don't cha know?

SHANCOCK.jpg

Hadn't realised Isabel was getting a bit too...😁

Edited by Japan Jambo

1 hour ago, Cade said:

Cruella being asked to explain just why the only hotels she did book for outflowing migrants were in Labour constituencies.

:kirk:

Did I miss the bit where Labour said 'send them back they are not welcome'? 

periodictabledancer
2 hours ago, Cade said:

Cruella being asked to explain just why the only hotels she did book for outflowing migrants were in Labour constituencies.

:kirk:

Stoke on Trent (Gullis's constituency) has one (he's raging about it) but the Tory council got a proposed second one halted. There is/was also on ein Lincolsnhire soemwhere qhich must be in a Tory constituency.

Bizarrely, I was talking to a mate a couple of weeks ago who mentioned he was staying at a hotel in/near Tintagel in Cornwall recently and over a beer , the hotel manager mentioned they had been contacted by the Home Office with a view to taking over the entire hotel for a year. The manager said he turned it down because he didn't believe the hotel could/would ever recover its usual trade afterwards. I didn't believe it at the time. 

I P Knightley
58 minutes ago, periodictabledancer said:

Stoke on Trent (Gullis's constituency) has one (he's raging about it) but the Tory council got a proposed second one halted. There is/was also on ein Lincolsnhire soemwhere qhich must be in a Tory constituency.

Bizarrely, I was talking to a mate a couple of weeks ago who mentioned he was staying at a hotel in/near Tintagel in Cornwall recently and over a beer , the hotel manager mentioned they had been contacted by the Home Office with a view to taking over the entire hotel for a year. The manager said he turned it down because he didn't believe the hotel could/would ever recover its usual trade afterwards. I didn't believe it at the time. 

Shitgibbon Gullis went public with the name of the hotel in his constituency. I expect that there will now be a stronger than usual police presence there for the next few days to deter his drooling, knuckle-dragging constituents from rocking up with petrol bombs.

As a percentage of overall population,  Britain is 19th in the list of European countries for asylum claims.  

The problem is that we're particularly ****ing useless / disinterested at managing an asylum claim system.  The problem is the broken system that Blabbermooth claimed.  But not quite in the way she intended.  The ones who come who are not genuine asylum seekers very obviously come here to take advantage of the broken system.  

Here's an idea.  Fix the system to settle claims quickly.  That removes the attraction for people who come here due to the system taking years to deal with their claim.

In not entirely unrelated news, a far-right heidbanger firebombed a detention centre in Dover then killed himself.

The authorities seem, for some reason, to be very, very reluctant to label it as a terrorist action despite his social media posts being full of hate speech, racism and conspiracy theories.

39 minutes ago, Victorian said:

As a percentage of overall population,  Britain is 19th in the list of European countries for asylum claims.  

The problem is that we're particularly ****ing useless / disinterested at managing an asylum claim system.  The problem is the broken system that Blabbermooth claimed.  But not quite in the way she intended.  The ones who come who are not genuine asylum seekers very obviously come here to take advantage of the broken system.  

Here's an idea.  Fix the system to settle claims quickly.  That removes the attraction for people who come here due to the system taking years to deal with their claim.

Its almost as if they need the scapegoats.

1 minute ago, Cade said:

In not entirely unrelated news, a far-right heidbanger firebombed a detention centre in Dover then killed himself.

The authorities seem, for some reason, to be very, very reluctant to label it as a terrorist action despite his social media posts being full of hate speech, racism and conspiracy theories.

Darwin Awards contender.

periodictabledancer
1 hour ago, Victorian said:

The majority of claimants have their claims to asylum upheld - but there is a significant change now  in people smuggling from Albania. These people should be put on a plane back to Tirana asap. 

The system is "only" broken in that Braverman simply doesn't want to do anything because that would get the numbers up and upset her political masters. The ukiptory party is now hamstrung by their own fixation with getting net immigration down to unicorn levels of self delusion - and they know it. 

Gullis goes on TV last night and spews out the most ludicrous excuses (he even blamed Germany)

because they all know they can't stop it and the racist element of their electorate are getting restless about it.  "Taking back control" is coming back to bite them. 

WorldChampions1902

Just wait till the knuckle-draggers hear that the Foreign Office has just spent £90k on PlayStations for the immigrants in that Manston Immigration Centre.  You can just hear the reminisces from the inmates in future years. So, what did you get when you arrived in the U.K? Scabies, Monkeypox, Diphtheria, COVID and a brand new PlayStation. :greggy:

Jeffros Furios

Gullis always looks like he's been on the marching powder .

Very strange individual ! 

10 hours ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Just wait till the knuckle-draggers hear that the Foreign Office has just spent £90k on PlayStations for the immigrants in that Manston Immigration Centre.  You can just hear the reminisces from the inmates in future years. So, what did you get when you arrived in the U.K? Scabies, Monkeypox, Diphtheria, COVID and a brand new PlayStation. :greggy:

Who made that decision ? ****ing shocking, should have been Xbox. 😡

Jeffros Furios

Sunak trying too hard to keep the looney right in his party happy .

****in reptiles .

52 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Good decision 

Does that mean Elsie withdraws ? Maybe save Scottish tax payers some brass too ? 

manaliveits105
3 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Does that mean Elsie withdraws ? Maybe save Scottish tax payers some brass too ? 

Didn’t know she was going - I’m abroad - has she been asked to arrange the chairs again ?

2 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Didn’t know she was going - I’m abroad - has she been asked to arrange the chairs again ?

No she’s got a role as window cleaner so she can peer into the “ big “ meetings and hopefully snag a selfie too 

4 hours ago, Cade said:

Rishi is now going to Cop27 after all

:turmoil:

I said it on here the guy cannot handle anything negative against him.Has not liked the flack so changes his tune.

42 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

Don't be silly, someone needs to hand out cans of Irn-Bru.

Jokes aside I hope she goes, Scotland is in good shape on the renewables front and it'd be great if that continued to develop.

Just now, Japan Jambo said:

Don't be silly, someone needs to hand out cans of Irn-Bru.

Jokes aside I hope she goes, Scotland is in good shape on the renewables front and it'd be great if that continued to develop.

504C820A-612B-49BD-B8DE-822DC6272DFA.gif

The Mighty Thor
6 hours ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

A u turn.

There's going to be lots more of them to come. 

It's coming apart already. 

The Real Maroonblood
1 minute ago, The Mighty Thor said:

There's going to be lots more of them to come. 

It's coming apart already. 

:pleasing:

This was posted on FB.  Seems it has riled a few who believe it all.  Dearie me

312353781_10160557575504658_5034663169195007258_n.jpg

henrysmithsgloves
On 01/11/2022 at 12:31, Gizmo said:

If there's an eating contest to ingest slugs and worms, Matt best watch out...

Might give them ideas on how to do away with food banks🤢🤢

I P Knightley
22 minutes ago, JudyJudyJudy said:

This was posted on FB.  Seems it has riled a few who believe it all.  Dearie me

312353781_10160557575504658_5034663169195007258_n.jpg

It's the sort of thing that will have driven that bloke to petrol bomb the centre in Kent before doing himself in.

Shooter McGavin
5 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

Good decision 

Which is why he didn’t make it in the first place and had to be shamed into doing so.

I P Knightley
6 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Which is why he didn’t make it in the first place and had to be shamed into doing so.

It would have been a good decision if he'd made it for the right reasons.

As it is, he's only doing it to avoid more of a battering in the press and in the polls.

Yes, it's the right thing to do but I have the feeling it will have the vibe of me going to my kids' school music evening when they were 8 and sitting through every other kids' performance while doing a Sudoku on the phone and occasionally smiling nicely to other parents. There for show.

21 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

It's the sort of thing that will have driven that bloke to petrol bomb the centre in Kent before doing himself in.

Yes some are up in arms about it.  The flyer says £170 initially.  it does not say weekly.  However guess what ?  Apparently its weekly according to the dullards making comments, .

Dennis Reynolds

The big bad Albanian narrative getting pushed out at the moment is quite something. Countries falling apart with tax rises on the horizon so let's get everyone seething about Albanians.

Shooter McGavin

The Torys have constantly f***** things up and made horrendous decisions that’ll cost us for generations to come,

so what do they do?

”Quick, blame all the brown immigrants!”

Classic Tory tactic, unfortunately this country is full of thick, racist gimps who’ll lap it up.

8 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

The big bad Albanian narrative getting pushed out at the moment is quite something. Countries falling apart with tax rises on the horizon so let's get everyone seething about Albanians.

We could really do with a boost to our working age taxpayer base too.

Albanian Prime Minister says:
"“Targeting Albanians (as some shamefully did when fighting for Brexit) as the cause of Britain’s crime and border problems makes for easy rhetoric but ignores hard fact. Repeating the same things and expecting different results is insane (ask Einstein!).

“70% of the 140,000 Albanians who have moved to the UK were living in Italy and Greece. 1,200 of them are business owners who set up shop in the UK. Albanians in the UK work hard and pay tax. UK should fight the crime gangs of all nationalities and stop discriminating [against] Albanians to excuse policy failures.”

Albania is a NATO country & is negotiating its EU membership. It is also a safe country of origin. When Germany had a similar problem it tightened its own systems. The UK can and should do the same, not respond with a rhetoric of crime that ends up punishing the innocent.
Albania is not a rich country and was for a very long time a victim of empires, we never had our own. We have a duty to fight crime at home and are doing so resolutely, as cooperating closely with others too. Ready to work closer with UK but facts are crucial. So is mutual respect.

Edited by Cade

The Mighty Thor
32 minutes ago, Cade said:

"“Targeting Albanians (as some shamefully did when fighting for Brexit) as the cause of Britain’s crime and border problems makes for easy rhetoric but ignores hard fact. Repeating the same things and expecting different results is insane (ask Einstein!).

“70% of the 140,000 Albanians who have moved to the UK were living in Italy and Greece. 1,200 of them are business owners who set up shop in the UK. Albanians in the UK work hard and pay tax. UK should fight the crime gangs of all nationalities and stop discriminating [against] Albanians to excuse policy failures.”

Albania is a NATO country & is negotiating its EU membership. It is also a safe country of origin. When Germany had a similar problem it tightened its own systems. The UK can and should do the same, not respond with a rhetoric of crime that ends up punishing the innocent.
Albania is not a rich country and was for a very long time a victim of empires, we never had our own. We have a duty to fight crime at home and are doing so resolutely, as cooperating closely with others too. Ready to work closer with UK but facts are crucial. So is mutual respect.

Ooft!

The flag shaggers are fact averse. It pricks the bubble of racist and xenophobic bullshit they live in. 

56 minutes ago, Cade said:

OO thats a goodie,  didnt hit and miss the window...or whatever the saying is.  .