More Tory lies

aussieh

Japan Jambo
On 02/06/2022 at 10:26, Shooter McGavin said:

I know you’re trolling,

but people did genuinely vote for it on the basis that they would get a blue passport, we would go back to imperial measurements and that they wouldn’t have to see a family of immigrants move in down the road.

Terrifying that those people live amongst us, and are allowed to keep their right to vote.

I mean, what further damage is their stupid vote going to inflict on us?

Naive, close minded cretins.

so you want those that don't agree with you to have their right to vote removed? 

what is it with some folks that they have trouble accepting referendum outcomes?

• Replies 27.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Shooter McGavin
14 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

so you want those that don't agree with you to have their right to vote removed? 

what is it with some folks that they have trouble accepting referendum outcomes?

Can’t remember saying that to be honest?

I accept the results of referendums, I just find it difficult to understand how stupid people who vote in them can be.

Brexit is just a completely ridiculous “shoot ourselves in the foot” situation, and now we’re paying the price for our nations collective stupidity.

I was really against it, still am but I must confess to not noticing my life to be any different whatsoever since it happened.

That doesn't make it a good thing, of course. The youth who've lost their freedom of movement have been shafted, but for your average schmuck, it's all much the same. And I get a stamp in my passport now 👍👍

If it does eventually get worse, I'll apply for my Irish passport.

Spitonastranger
On 24/05/2022 at 15:55, maroonlegions said:

Thats all they have, sneaky we smart arse comments that offer nothing but trolling.

They are  not man enough to hold their party 100% accountable for letting this narcissistic Eton mess continue as PM. They are seriously damaging their party, long may that continue ..  

Their lack of debate or reason sums them up

WorldChampions1902

Looks like Bunter will be raising a glass at his own leaving do shortly. Hopefully takes his cast of cretins with him.

Unknown user
1 minute ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Looks like Bunter will be raising a glass at his own leaving do shortly. Hopefully takes his cast of cretins with him.

Surely there's no doubt they have to go too, they're tainted, and shit, and the public hate them.

Sooperstar

I won't believe Johnson is finished until it happens. He's shameless and seems he won't go unless he has absolutely no choice.

WorldChampions1902
7 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

I won't believe Johnson is finished until it happens. He's shameless and seems he won't go unless he has absolutely no choice.

For a very long time, those close to Bunter have repeatedly made the point that he will have to be dragged kicking and screaming from Clowning Street - he will never resign. Could get interesting.

1 hour ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

For a very long time, those close to Bunter have repeatedly made the point that he will have to be dragged kicking and screaming from Clowning Street - he will never resign. Could get interesting.

Hope he stays on. 

A defeat of 1997 proportions should be his reward. 

Jeffros Furios

Some of the Tory MPs wanting him gone are calling him the Conservative Corbyn :gok:

SectionDJambo
10 hours ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

He'll be like his mate Trump. The guy who let him down by getting beaten in the American election. Stamping his feet and claiming the lefties are out to get him. It will stop short of encouraging a march on, and invasion of Parliament, though.

He could very well win the Conservatives vote, but the damage to his status as the golden boy will have been done.

I P Knightley
13 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Infamy, infamy, they've all got it in for me 😂😂

Meanwhile, there's a counter-document from the pro-Johnson lot. Whilst this one above links through to findings from independent polls and resources, the pro-Johnson one seems to rely on references to statements made by the office of the prime minister.

Riccarton3

The mantra of getting  the job done seems to have lowered the bar to a new level. As if being  in government /power is enough and the level of scandal, corruption, blatant lies are a unavoidable accompaniment

Japan Jambo
On 05/06/2022 at 10:27, Mikey1874 said:

Boris still has friends 

that's actually really disquieting. BBC really needs to up it's game.

Japan Jambo
12 hours ago, Sooperstar said:

aye, best look out the garlic, wooden stakes and silver bullets... he has a Lazarus like ability to survive.

WorldChampions1902
3 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

aye, best look out the garlic, wooden stakes and silver bullets... he has a Lazarus like ability to survive.

It wouldn’t surprise me in the least if Bunter were to survive this vote. There are far too many Tory MP’s who know that if Bunter goes, so ultimately does their seat - which is why Bunter has gotten away with so much s**t up to now. And if that comes to pass, it will be the worst possible outcome for the Tories in the long run.

In essence, this is a win-win.

He’ll survive purely because there is no natural successor to the party leadership. An entire cabinet filled with flawed human being to varying degrees. At least a certain amount of the voters in an election are stupid enough to support Johnson, none of the others have that. 
And all of that is depressing. 

The Tory party won't get rid of him.

A} Can you think of any Tory MP who could replace him?

B} Boris will reach into the pork barrel again and suddenly find millions of quid to bung to the rebel MP's constituencies.

C} Or Boris might suddenly declare that more austerity is due and take money from rebel MP's constituencies.

The only thing that might possibly sway them is that the next GE could be another '97

Sooperstar
39 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

It wouldn’t surprise me in the least if Bunter were to survive this vote. There are far too many Tory MP’s who know that if Bunter goes, so ultimately does their seat - which is why Bunter has gotten away with so much s**t up to now. And if that comes to pass, it will be the worst possible outcome for the Tories in the long run.

I would be extremely surprised if he loses.

WorldChampions1902
2 minutes ago, jonesy said:

I want Michael Fabricant. Might as well go all in.

Now that would result in the masses storming the HoC! Conversely, a significant number of the blue-rinse cultists would still get firmly behind him, though. :phface:

il Duce McTarkin
13 minutes ago, Cade said:

B} Boris will reach into the pork barrel again and suddenly find millions of quid to bung to the rebel MP's constituencies.

C} Or Boris might suddenly declare that more austerity is due and take money from rebel MP's constituencies.

The only thing that might possibly sway them is that the next GE could be another '97

Patel is being suspiciously quiet.

Japan Jambo
13 minutes ago, Cade said:

Given the barrel scrapings on offer I'll take Hunt; at least he is sensible and competent. The rest really don't bear thinking about.

https://blogs.lse.ac.uk/politicsandpolicy/jeremy-hunt-health-secretary-record/

Lord Montpelier
5 minutes ago, Dirk McClaymore said:

Patel is being suspiciously quiet.

She'll be sharpening her politcal knife today

Selkirk_Jambo

Bojo's biggest fan coming out swinging by suggesting that her own governments pandemic preparation was inadequate. They should take her phone off her when she's had a couple. Actually, it's past noon, she's probably just polishing off that first gin bottle. 

3 minutes ago, Selkirk_Jambo said:

Bojo's biggest fan coming out swinging by suggesting that her own governments pandemic preparation was inadequate. They should take her phone off her when she's had a couple. Actually, it's past noon, she's probably just polishing off that first gin bottle. 

Drinking the second bottle, squatting over the first. 

I P Knightley
1 hour ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

Nadine Dorries is perhaps the most obvious of those who only has a position under Johnson and would never come near it with any other leader. She's also been one of the loudest in her blinkered defence of the old shagger and has, this morning, let out an enormous guff of a tweet accusing Jeremy C-Hunt of betrayal and ineptitude. Only she kind of shot herself and her beloved Boris in the foot by saying that the government's pandemic preparation was "found to be wanting and inadequate". It was an attempt to pin the blame on C-Hunt but, given Johnson's lies about having a world-leading response to the pandemic, it really hasn't hit the intended target.

Benny Factor
57 minutes ago, jonesy said:

There would be hell toupee if that happened!

Konrad von Carstein

Entitlement abounds with this scrotum...

Edited by Konrad von Carstein

Nadine  Dorris must have or is shagging Johnson 

Edited by Imaman

2 hours ago, Tazio said:

He’ll survive purely because there is no natural successor to the party leadership. An entire cabinet filled with flawed human being to varying degrees. At least a certain amount of the voters in an election are stupid enough to support Johnson, none of the others have that. 
And all of that is depressing. 

The Conservative Party over its history has tended to ditch leaders who risk election defeats though I do think they have made several mistakes in the last 20 years so maybe that has changed.

The big problem if Johnson wins is  the byelections later this month.

There is talk of them changing the rules getting rid of the rule saying its a year until there can be another vote. 

Unknown user
2 hours ago, jonesy said:

**** it, might as well just go full Francois then, get the jackboots a stampin'

36 minutes ago, Konrad von Carstein said:

Entitlement abounds with this scrotum...

That says it all. 

The Mighty Thor
3 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Meanwhile the MP banned from the house after the rape arrest can vote as he hasn’t had the whip suspended. 

which one?

I P Knightley
59 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

The Conservative Party over its history has tended to ditch leaders who risk election defeats though I do think they have made several mistakes in the last 20 years so maybe that has changed.

The big problem if Johnson wins is  the byelections later this month.

There is talk of them changing the rules getting rid of the rule saying its a year until there can be another vote. 

Theresa May had the self-awareness (& the circling buzzards of Mogg, Johnson, Gove) to realise that it's

11 minutes ago, Tazio said:

Meanwhile the MP banned from the house after the rape arrest can vote as he hasn’t had the whip suspended. 

And he wouldn't have the shame (or self-awareness) not to.

I wonder whether the tube strike in London will have an effect on some MPs getting in to vote? For instance, Andrew Rossindell might find it difficult to make it in to Westminster from his Romford constitutency.

Edit - technically no one has been banned from attending. He's been asked to keep himself absent while he is investigated for definitely doing it.

Edited by I P Knightley

AlimOzturk

The above clip about Boris Johnson :rofl:

How the **** has it come to this that someone like him goes through life recklessly impregnating women, failing at everything then he touches then somehow becomes prime minister? 

Those who are supporting him as well 🙈

Unknown user
7 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

I wonder whether the tube strike in London will have an effect on some MPs getting in to vote? For instance, Andrew Rossindell might find it difficult to make it in to Westminster from his Romford constitutency.

They can vote by proxy

dobmisterdobster

Nadine Dorries outright murdered Hunt's leadership campaign before it could even get started. Brutal.

WorldChampions1902
8 minutes ago, dobmisterdobster said:

Nadine Dorries outright murdered Hunt's leadership campaign before it could even get started. Brutal.

Mad Nad is doing a great job. Just not in the way you think she’s doing.

27 minutes ago, dobmisterdobster said:

A cabinet minister is admitting, on the record, that successive Tory governments failed to protect the British public due to their inadequate contingency planning?

JudyJudyJudy

It was definitely the booing that done it for him.  Good to see old fashioned disapproval behaviours  like this still can cause waves. Pity they never threw rotten cabbages at him.