Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Shooter McGavin

If the torys stand by him, they accept, and are complicit, in lying to parliament and misleading parliament.

There is absolutely no chance they vote him out the door.

dobmisterdobster
50 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

It was definitely the booing that done it for him.  Good to see old fashioned disapproval behaviours  like this still can cause waves. Pity they never threw rotten cabbages at him.  

We live in a society.

maroonlegions
33 minutes ago, dobmisterdobster said:

We live in a society.

Really. What kind??  Tory brush it under the carpet and hope for the best.:rofl:

:vrface:

jack D and coke
1 hour ago, Shooter McGavin said:

What a drunken fool she is

That’s a pretty incredible admission. 

WorldChampions1902
15 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

That’s a pretty incredible admission. 

I wonder how many of those ‘donors’ have Russian connections?

jack D and coke
13 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

I wonder how many of those ‘donors’ have Russian connections?

Regardless of that it’s quite the admission that a small cabal have this influence. 
It’s not a democracy really it’s all about some donors getting the country ran a certain way and it’s not for the good of the man in the street. 

The Mighty Thor

The absolute state of this banger.

This is the **** that was wanging on about food banks

He actually believes it too 😂

The Mighty Thor

And another...

This one did it for bribes or just the potential for bribes from Spaffer's handlers.

jack D and coke

I’m all for Johnson and them staying in power tbh. Their precious union will be an absolute skip fire by the end of this☺️

Roxy Hearts
1 hour ago, jack D and coke said:

I’m all for Johnson and them staying in power tbh. Their precious union will be an absolute skip fire by the end of this☺️

There's a lot of stupid Scots who would rather have those stooges govern us than govern ourselves. If we don't win independence then we don't deserve it! The establishment will carry on as if we don't exist as per usual. 

Lone Striker
19 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

What a drunken fool she is

Indeed.  My old granny used to have a saying about politicians "just opening their mouths and letting their bellys rumble".   Nads is the epitome of that - I can't recall ever hearing her say anything worthwhile or relevant.   She might as well still be in the jungle, talking bo11ocks just to get viewers to vote for her.

No wonder Boris gave her a job... (maybe something more too:arry: )

2 hours ago, Roxy Hearts said:

There's a lot of stupid Scots who would rather have those stooges govern us than govern ourselves. If we don't win independence then we don't deserve it! The establishment will carry on as if we don't exist as per usual. 

??

That was as true in 2014 as it is now...except now it's not on the table. We had our chance and blew it.

Unknown user

It's still crazy that a cabinet member can go on TV and tell MPs what to do if they want more donor money

Lone Striker
29 minutes ago, Smithee said:

It's still crazy that a cabinet member can go on TV and tell MPs what to do if they want more donor money

Sadly, its the way the party system works  in a "democracy".    Big money buys influence over policy, which in turn  attracts charlatans like BJ  into politics  to  mesmerise the media and get attention.      

I  don't buy the guff that Dorries is spouting about donors withdrawing their financial support if BJ gets the chop - once opinion polls start showing a Boris-led Tory party trailing by a big margin behind Labour next year, the big donors will switch horses to whoever looks a decent bet to win.

WorldChampions1902
8 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

Sadly, its the way the party system works  in a "democracy".    Big money buys influence over policy, which in turn  attracts charlatans like BJ  into politics  to  mesmerise the media and get attention.      

I  don't buy the guff that Dorries is spouting about donors withdrawing their financial support if BJ gets the chop - once opinion polls start showing a Boris-led Tory party trailing by a big margin behind Labour next year, the big donors will switch horses to whoever looks a decent bet to win.

F373908A-1971-461E-9F51-CBF012AFC99D.jpeg

4 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Oh dear. The smell doesn't go does it?

Sums up labour perfectly. Sneaking about trying to unearth dirt from years ago rather than trying to be an actual opposition. Ffs and people wonder why the tories win elections. 😂

The Mighty Thor
29 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Sums up labour perfectly. Sneaking about trying to unearth dirt from years ago rather than trying to be an actual opposition. Ffs and people wonder why the tories win elections. 😂

Oh that's a surprisingly unique tske from you Dazo.

I genuinely didn't see that coming. 

Shooter McGavin
49 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

He said all rules were followed.

It’s a fact now that when torys say that, they’re lying.

The Real Maroonblood
1 hour ago, Dazo said:

Just forget it and move on.

Let’s get the job done.

That’s the usual Tory answer.

I P Knightley
1 hour ago, Dazo said:

But it was OK when Johnson used parliamentary privilege to make an entirely false and misleading claim (i.e. he effing lied) about historical issues surrounding Keir Starmer and the Jimmy Savile scandal?

Square that one for me, if you would.

2 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Oh that's a surprisingly unique tske from you Dazo.

I genuinely didn't see that coming. 

It’s a fair point Thor. You want the tories out and the country to be better ? You’re going to need a stronger opposition. Scuttling around looking dirt, let’s be honest isn’t hard isn’t the way to prove you can do a better job. 

The dossier is full Thor, let’s hear how they will make things better. 

1 hour ago, I P Knightley said:

But it was OK when Johnson used parliamentary privilege to make an entirely false and misleading claim (i.e. he effing lied) about historical issues surrounding Keir Starmer and the Jimmy Savile scandal?

Square that one for me, if you would.

I’m not or ever have said that is okay. Dirt on the current government is beyond debate. Now what ? Point the finger at them while standing there with your pants down. 😂

Japan Jambo
2 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Beyond claiming he was being smeared I didn't hear a cogent explanation for his actions. I suspect this may have legs...

WorldChampions1902
2 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

Beyond claiming he was being smeared I didn't hear a cogent explanation for his actions. I suspect this may have legs...

How many times have this Junta trotted out the phrase, “I have been very clear……”, followed by word spaghetti that is anything but - particularly in relation to the topic in question? And here we have yet another example.

Unfortunately for the non-cultists, serious questions remain unanswered and we can only speculate as to why.

Unknown user
15 minutes ago, Dazo said:

It’s a fair point Thor. You want the tories out and the country to be better ? You’re going to need a stronger opposition. Scuttling around looking dirt, let’s be honest isn’t hard isn’t the way to prove you can do a better job. 

We also need corruption outed, especially when it's high ranking government figures, the two aren't mutually exclusive.

It's a very Tory reaction though - that Conservative's corrupt, what are Labour doing about it??

I P Knightley
20 minutes ago, Dazo said:

I’m not or ever have said that is okay. Dirt on the current government is beyond debate. Now what ? Point the finger at them while standing there with your pants down. 😂

Fair dos. It's possible, though, to do both. You and I may both believe that the current government is corrupt and shifty beyond any doubt but there are plenty who continually fall for the 'let's draw a line'; 'let's move one' narrative without accepting that the Tory ba57ards aren't doing anything for anyone except for themselves and their close circle of chums who know what they got up to with the crumpets when at college. Therefore, it needs to stay at the top of the agenda.

But, you're right in that Labour & the LibDems could do with more clarity on their own policy as well.

It's one thing to turn folk off the Tories but they need to have something to turn to.

Japan Jambo
17 minutes ago, Smithee said:

We also need corruption outed, especially when it's high ranking government figures, the two aren't mutually exclusive.

It's a very Tory reaction though - that Conservative's corrupt, what are Labour doing about it??

👍

worth focussing on Dazo's point about providing alternatives though Smithee. The fact that Starmer is unable to offer credible alternatives and completely eviscerate a morally bankrupt chancer that has surrounded himself by incompetents also speaks volumes for his own deficiencies. Taking down BoJo should have been like shooting at an ambulance yet he has barely laid a glove on him.

The Mighty Thor
2 hours ago, Shooter McGavin said:

He said all rules were followed.

It’s a fact now that when torys say that, they’re lying.

The tell with the liars is 'I've been perfectly clear'

It's like a big bullshit klaxon. Every single time you hear it, you know a lie is following. Every time.

Unknown user
Just now, Japan Jambo said:

👍

worth focussing on Dazo's point about providing alternatives though Smithee. The fact that Starmer is unable to offer credible alternatives and completely eviscerate a morally bankrupt chancer that has surrounded himself by incompetents also speaks volumes for his own deficiencies. Taking down BoJo should have been like shooting at an ambulance yet he has barely laid a glove on him.

Dazo's a Tory, deflecting from Tory sleaze, nothing more, nothing less.

"That Tory's an arsehole!"

"And what are labour doing about it eh?" says the guy voting Tory.

That's what the narrative is here.

The Mighty Thor
44 minutes ago, Dazo said:

We've only seen the tip of the iceberg as to what this mob have been up to for years. 

I've said it many times, there's a good reason why despots & dictators send their kids to England for their education. Nobody, literally nobody, does corruption like the British and the established elite are undisputed World champions. 

Japan Jambo
3 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

We've only seen the tip of the iceberg as to what this mob have been up to for years. 

I've said it many times, there's a good reason why despots & dictators send their kids to England for their education. Nobody, literally nobody, does corruption like the British and the established elite are undisputed World champions. 

PMSL you need to get out more, while I'm really unhappy about the current shenanigans that is complete horse shit.

https://www.transparency.org/en/cpi/2021

25 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

Fair dos. It's possible, though, to do both. You and I may both believe that the current government is corrupt and shifty beyond any doubt but there are plenty who continually fall for the 'let's draw a line'; 'let's move one' narrative without accepting that the Tory ba57ards aren't doing anything for anyone except for themselves and their close circle of chums who know what they got up to with the crumpets when at college. Therefore, it needs to stay at the top of the agenda.

But, you're right in that Labour & the LibDems could do with more clarity on their own policy as well.

It's one thing to turn folk off the Tories but they need to have something to turn to.

Completely agree especially with your last two sentences. If the opposition doesn’t start narrowing in on their own capabilities and ideas on making things great come election time it will be better the devil you know. 

9 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Not sure about the tip of the iceberg but even more dirt or scandal doesn’t improve the opposition. You and plenty like you including the opposition seem more focused on finding more dirt rather than what next ?  

**** any solutions eh, let’s keep digging and blaming. 

The Mighty Thor
14 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

PMSL you need to get out more, while I'm really unhappy about the current shenanigans that is complete horse shit.

https://www.transparency.org/en/cpi/2021

Oh that's definitive right there. The perception index?

How about not dealing in perceptions and dealing in what we know?

Russian money - we still don't really know how far its gone because he won't publish the report.

PPE deals to mates and sponsors - they won't publish the information on these either for 'commercial reasons'

Non-Dom tax dodging ministers - again they won't give up the information

All of which form the tip of what's been going on in the last few years alone. 

Tin-pot African despots sit back looking at the UK in admiration of the both the effrontery of what they are getting up to and probably more so at how the mugs in the UK cheer them on whilst the rip the arse out of converting the public purse into their private fortunes. 

Japan Jambo
18 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Oh that's definitive right there. The perception index?

How about not dealing in perceptions and dealing in what we know?

Russian money - we still don't really know how far its gone because he won't publish the report.

PPE deals to mates and sponsors - they won't publish the information on these either for 'commercial reasons'

Non-Dom tax dodging ministers - again they won't give up the information

All of which form the tip of what's been going on in the last few years alone. 

Tin-pot African despots sit back looking at the UK in admiration of the both the effrontery of what they are getting up to and probably more so at how the mugs in the UK cheer them on whilst the rip the arse out of converting the public purse into their private fortunes. 

I know it's fashionable to run down the UK but to claim that we are undisputed World Champions of corruption simply isn't true even if you wish it to be so.

If you want to see world class, here are some examples (granted it's far from exhaustive, Shinawatra and the Russians seem to have a pass for example);

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kleptocracy

The Mighty Thor
25 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

I know it's fashionable to run down the UK but to claim that we are undisputed World Champions of corruption simply isn't true even if you wish it to be so.

If you want to see world class, here are some examples (granted it's far from exhaustive, Shinawatra and the Russians seem to have a pass for example);

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kleptocracy

You're right. I can't believe that I missed the most obvious of open goals.

I said World Champions when of course what I should have done was to utter the mantra of the Junta by claiming our corruption and thievery is obviously 'world-leading'.

what an arse for missing that. 

Japan Jambo
1 minute ago, The Mighty Thor said:

You're right. I can't believe that I missed the most obvious of open goals.

I said World Champions when of course what I should have done was to utter the mantra of the Junta by claiming our corruption and thievery is obviously 'world-leading'.

what an arse for missing that. 

🤷‍♂️

I need to stop arguing over the semantics. I'm not proud of there arseholes either.

Unknown user
10 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

🤷‍♂️

I need to stop arguing over the semantics. I'm not proud of there arseholes either.

Moving on then, I see headlines about how ineffectual Starmer is, people seem to want the blame to land on him. But I hear Starmer in parliament getting torn in every day, and he's met by braying from the Tory backbenches.

TF's he meant to do though? They have an 80 seat majority thanks to the very people who are now going "and what are labour doing about it?", and the Tory press point at the opposition and go "Aren't they crap?"

The Tories have got an 80 seat majority - the question should be "and what are they doing with it?"

Edited by Smithee

il Duce McTarkin
6 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Moving on then, I see headlines about how ineffectual Starmer is, people seem to want the blame to land on him. But I hear Starmer in parliament getting torn in every day, and he's met by braying from the Tory backbenches.

Thought he Starmer was alright at PMQs today.

I P Knightley
26 minutes ago, Dirk McClaymore said:

Thought he Starmer was alright at PMQs today.

He usually is but the braying from the tories and Johnson's hubristic (empty) responses mean that the punches don't land and Johnson gets away with his lies and deception while in bowling clubs up and down the country, auld, racist fokkers see nothing that will put them off from supporting him.

When Hague was leader of the opposition, he did an excellent job of holding Blair to account but, on the other side, Blair generally made an attempt to answer the question that had been set. There are obvious, notable, exceptions to this but PMQs in those days involved the PM being held to account and defending his policies & actions with a degree of reason.

Who'd have thought back then that I'd be hankering back for the days of Hague & Blair? (Counts down to the first shout of "War Criminal")

il Duce McTarkin
20 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

Who'd have thought back then that I'd be hankering back for the days of Hague & Blair? (Counts down to the first shout of "War Criminal")

I'd take Hague over Johnson any time.

Japan Jambo
35 minutes ago, Smithee said:

TF's he meant to do though? They have an 80 seat majority thanks to the very people who are now going "and what are labour doing about it?", and the Tory press point at the opposition and go "Aren't they crap?"

The Tories have got an 80 seat majority - the question should be "and what are they doing with it?"

Completely get that he can't avoid the electoral maths. The torn in every day isn't working; none of it is constructive and none of the punches are landing - I suspect partly because BoJo has absolutely no shame and partly because most of it has started to feel really petty/poorly targeted.

in my opinion he needs to offer an alternative by evolving from 'Daisy in Doncaster has chipped her tooth, how are the government going to compensate it and ensure that it doesn't happen again' to these are the concrete steps Labour would take should the public entrust us with the job. Every week he trots out the same robotic spiel based around the plight of a named individual usually from a target seat and then lashes into the integrity of the PM, none of which is in any way demonstrative that he'd be capable of doing the job he's auditioning for any better. Throughout COVID he was consistently on the wrong side of the trade re. vaccines, lockdowns, furlough and with exception of a call for a windfall tax has offered nothing on the cost of living crisis other than criticism. The fact that we have folks working full time that can't heat/feed their families is disgraceful - championing making the living wage the minimum wage would be a much better use of his time rather than banging on about parties - that point is well made and priced in already, pretty sure almost almost no sentient being sees BoJo for anything other than a liar and folks will decide at the ballot box whether they can stomach it or not. We need a strong alternative down south, Scotland has one, England does not.

The Mighty Thor
32 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

He usually is but the braying from the tories and Johnson's hubristic (empty) responses mean that the punches don't land and Johnson gets away with his lies and deception while in bowling clubs up and down the country, auld, racist fokkers see nothing that will put them off from supporting him.

When Hague was leader of the opposition, he did an excellent job of holding Blair to account but, on the other side, Blair generally made an attempt to answer the question that had been set. There are obvious, notable, exceptions to this but PMQs in those days involved the PM being held to account and defending his policies & actions with a degree of reason.

PMQs is performative. It became that way when they made it that the questions to the PM were submitted in advance (cant remember which Govt did that).

This allows Spaffer in particular the time to craft an utterly irrelevant and generally spurious reply to what is normally a shit question. 

The thing that boils my piss is the final question of Starmer's 6, which he never replies to but instead launches into the Junta's 3 word 'bollocks du jour'; Got Brexit Done/Delivering for Britain or the more in depth 'getting on with the job' all of which are demonstrably nonsense by any measure.