• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

JudyJudyJudy
2 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

Of course not and I really hope what I wrote didn't give anyone the impression that I'd be tipping the scales in Savile's favour.

The dilemma I mentioned would be more in the minds of those who benefited so much from his remarkable fund-raising. I watched episode 1 of the Netflix thingmy and there was one wifie in a wheelchair who didn't quite sing his praises but effectively said that without him, she wouldn't be alive to tell her story. I doubt whether a documentary about Johnson in 15-20 years time will feature anyone able to sing his praises, other than the deadbeats and drongoes to whom he's given positions of power in the cabinet or vast sums of money through shady contracts.

He used his “ fund raising “ as a charade for a variety of reasons . Mostly to gain access to those he could abuse . He did not do it in any shape or form for altuistuc motives . However he felt that when he met St Peter at the pearly gates God might look kindly on his charity work ( he called it his “ credit “ side ) whereas his “ debit “ Side may be ignored due to the “ good “ he did . Noticeably did not elaborate on his what his “ debit “ side entailed . 

and No I didn’t think you were supporting Saville at all . Just badly worded probably 

The Mighty Thor
3 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

They are in every political party 

They are indeed.

But the Tories do it ever so well, and so frequently too. 

7 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Seems to be a far higher ratio of them in the Tory party tho. I don’t have stats for this or facts but it seems to be the way.

7 hours ago, The Dragon Reborn said:

If it was a quick ten minute gathering before a meeting to hand over a cake and sing happy birthday then I wouldn’t be all that fussed to be honest and I’’d be surprised the police decided to hand out fines. 

The very fact they did hand out the fines suggests it wasn’t just ten minutes and wasn’t socially distanced. Especially if there is a photo of Boris with a can of beer.

More importantly, out of the twelve events being investigated this was the one that was felt to be least likely to result in fines. The fact it has sets the bar very low and means it is highly likely further fines will follow for Johnson and his wife. Sunak may survive this single fine but no way even Teflon Johnson survives multiple fines imo.

Problems if he gets more fines. Unclear if he'll admit to them. 

JudyJudyJudy
8 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

They are indeed.

Probably true 

1 hour ago, Smithee said:

He's a projector

hes something 🤣

44 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

I wouldn't say so.

Thor's clear in saying he doesn't think Johnson is a kiddy fiddler but Johnson has created this persona that makes people notice his eccentricities and so, like Savile, normal folk will say, "what a weirdo, state of him!" and others will be drawn to those eccentricities (including a frighteningly large number of middle class women of a certain age). And those eccentricities blind the sycophants to the wrong that is being done before their eyes.

There are way too many folk going on to radio phone-in shows saying that Boris has done nothing wrong; nothing that the rest of us wouldn't do and that it was only 20 minutes after all. Completely missing the point that he stood up and lied repeatedly at the despatch box; something that he's done over and over and over on all sorts of topics. He's ****ing this country up and they're just laughing at the bumbling mop-topped comic figure.

spot on

15 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

Paedo Tory Councillor gets the Jail.

It's always the ones you least expect.

🤣
as i said the other day Whitey grabbing an 18 year old by the throat.  Police on the night ignored him doing this and threatening to kill the lad , fact he was coked out his nut. Instead arrested the young lad. Anything said on local pages has been cleansed despite his reason for threatening the lad being his want to sniff , drink with and **** the lads 17 year old gf. Whilst not paedophilia , not the most appropriate behaviour. However Tories locally - ahhh its ok we will still vote for him

9 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

missing the point…? clue is in the thread title….

JudyJudyJudy
5 minutes ago, sadj said:

hes something 🤣

spot on

🤣
as i said the other day Whitey grabbing an 18 year old by the throat.  Police on the night ignored him doing this and threatening to kill the lad , fact he was coked out his nut. Instead arrested the young lad. Anything said on local pages has been cleansed despite his reason for threatening the lad being his want to sniff , drink with and **** the lads 17 year old gf. Whilst not paedophilia , not the most appropriate behaviour. However Tories locally - ahhh its ok we will still vote for him

missing the point…? clue is in the thread title….

Nope . Not at all . Just opposed to labelling every one the same . MaKing assumptions about someone maybe being a peadophile only helps the more sophisticated  ones carry on abuse . 

Edited by JamesM48

I P Knightley
10 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

They are indeed.

Here's another. Has no recollection at all of how he dressed up for a fancy dress party a while ago.

I don't do many fancy dress parties so can remember every single one I've done. I imagine I'd have to have done about 1,000 times as many before I would forget this one.

Even then, if you were to show me the picture, I'd most likely say, "oooh, yeah! Now it comes back to me..."

Colin-Davis-Nazi-01.jpg

I P Knightley
6 minutes ago, sadj said:

🤣

I missed this - who's "Whitey"?

The Mighty Thor
1 minute ago, I P Knightley said:

Here's another. Has no recollection at all of how he dressed up for a fancy dress party a while ago.

I don't do many fancy dress parties so can remember every single one I've done. I imagine I'd have to have done about 1,000 times as many before I would forget this one.

Even then, if you were to show me the picture, I'd most likely say, "oooh, yeah! Now it comes back to me..."

Colin-Davis-Nazi-01.jpg

It's a lazy stereo type based on looks alone, but **** me he needs his hard drives and Internet history checked. 

JudyJudyJudy
17 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

Colin-Davis-Nazi-01.jpg

To be fair any uniform looks not too bad on most people . However he’s hideous A guy once said i had an “ Aryan ” look about me and said id look “ great “ in a German uniform ! 😎

jack D and coke
1 hour ago, I P Knightley said:

There are way too many folk going on to radio phone-in shows saying that Boris has done nothing wrong; nothing that the rest of us wouldn't do and that it was only 20 minutes after all.

There was a female phoned Jeremy Vine on R2 today waxing lyrical about Johnson to the point I thought she must be at it…

How he’s a powerful figure in world politics and how much clout he gives Britain on the world stage….

:cornette:

Then went on about how we’ve all broken the law in our lives “you know like cycling our bicycles the wrong way up a one way street”

:wattie:

2 hours ago, Sooperstar said:

I imagine he has been called worse.

Far worse, especially in my own house. 😂

A love the little crusade you’ve all got going on. Doesn’t make a jot of difference mind but at least you’ve got someone to blame for your failings. 👍

jack D and coke
33 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

Colin-Davis-Nazi-01.jpg

45B26D06-9DD2-45D0-A7D2-CC9DC2B7DD62.jpeg

I P Knightley
10 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

There was a female phoned Jeremy Vine on R2 today waxing lyrical about Johnson to the point I thought she must be at it…

How he’s a powerful figure in world politics and how much clout he gives Britain on the world stage….

Then went on about how we’ve all broken the law in our lives “you know like cycling our bicycles the wrong way up a one way street”

I try not to listen to Jeremy Vine but I managed to hear that. Another presenter might have challenged her - which is why I try not to listen to Jeremy Vine.

JudyJudyJudy
12 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Jeremy Vine 😂😂😂😂😂 dearie me 

5190071E-0BDE-4498-98EE-2C7B2162ACF8.gif

Lord Montpelier
19 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

Hes very odd. I usually like the great British eccentric but hes passed that stage. 

Watching that Fabricant again. He'sike a bad comedy parody of Boris Johnson

A bit like Janey Godley was a bad comedy parody of Nicola Sturgeon

Except one was found to be a state paid racist. The other hasn't. Yet. 

JudyJudyJudy
Just now, Lord Montpelier said:

I honestly thought he was a comedian of some sort when I first saw him a few years back . I think it was a celebrity reality thing . I was thinking “ who the **** is that ? As I said I don’t mind the great British eccentrics but he’s just very  outre !    Your last sentence , Ouche 😂

jack D and coke
6 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Jeremy Vine 😂😂😂😂😂 dearie me 

5190071E-0BDE-4498-98EE-2C7B2162ACF8.gif

Radio 2 is alright apart from him :lol: 

JudyJudyJudy
10 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Radio 2 is alright apart from him :lol: 

He no the human Version of the “ Tory “ rags I sometimes quote ?  😂😂 no a bit to the right of Thatcher ? 

Francis Albert
7 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Anyone in receipt of a FPN who believes they are not guilty of the offence can of course contest it in court. Therefore if you pay the fine then i'd suggest that would indicate that you don't fancy your chances of proving your innocence in open court. 

You don't have to prove your innocence in court. And if given a £50  FPN I'd pay however innocent I was to avoid a visit to court.

I suppose I should add the ritual "I am not defending them" which I am not. 

10 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

You don't have to prove your innocence in court. And if given a £50  FPN I'd pay however innocent I was to avoid a visit to court.

I suppose I should add the ritual "I am not defending them" which I am not. 

and in avoiding going to court Johnson is avoiding having to testify under oath, answer questions directly and face cross examination.
Trump took a similar approach.

maroonlegions

The Tory rats on the sinking Ship "Good Ole Boris" are sinking to every conceivable underhand trick to dig a bigger hole for Boris and their shitfest of a party..  Check the nick of this utter obnoxious  individual..

I P Knightley
13 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

The Tory rats on the sinking Ship "Good Ole Boris" are sinking to every conceivable underhand trick to dig a bigger hole for Boris and their shitfest of a party..  Check the nick of this utter obnoxious  individual..

The head honcho of the Royal College of Nursing, representing 500,000 nurses (I think that's the number) has written a cracking letter to Fabricunt putting him right on the shite he said about (teachers and) nurses all having a swally after their shifts are over.

maroonlegions
5 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

The head honcho of the Royal College of Nursing, representing 500,000 nurses (I think that's the number) has written a cracking letter to Fabricunt putting him right on the shite he said about (teachers and) nurses all having a swally after their shifts are over.

Lovely jubbly..   Good to hear.

2 hours ago, I P Knightley said:

I missed this - who's "Whitey"?

Local councillor up here. He turned up at a party on Friday. He Often attends that house for a swinger party. Party on Friday there were a few 16/17/18 year olds there. One of the 18 year old lads kicked off as he a wanted his 17yr old GF to leave. (Boy is a fud but still) Tory councillor then took him by the throat and threatened to “put him in a ****ing grave”.

Police turned up and arrested the 18 year old lad ignoring the video of the Tory boys actions. I’m sure you can imagine the young lads face at a grown man grabbing him by the throat and holding him up against the wall with both hands round his throat. Tory lad was basically telling him to **** off as he wanted the lass to stay drinking and sniffing with him as he was trying to get in about her. A few people had/have the video and uploaded it on the local keep the town safe fb page. It was promptly removed and the local Tories in the community are making a big scene of “nothing to see here” 

This is me keeping back some info that could make things worse for him too. 

Edited by sadj

1 hour ago, Lord Montpelier said:

Boris Johnson is a comedy parody of Boris Johnson surely 🤔

jack D and coke
1 hour ago, JamesM48 said:

He no the human Version of the “ Tory “ rags I sometimes quote ?  😂😂 no a bit to the right of Thatcher ? 

Na lol we’re not thinking of the same guy or at least I never think so tbh.
He’s a bit of a goon at times though defo. 

JudyJudyJudy
2 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Na lol we’re not thinking of the same guy or at least I never think so tbh.
He’s a bit of a goon at times though defo. 

Sorry your right I’m thinking of Jeremy Kyle ! Hands up 🙌 I’m wrong 😑 

jack D and coke
7 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Sorry your right I’m thinking of Jeremy Kyle ! Hands up 🙌 I’m wrong 😑 

:lol: 👍🏼

Francis Albert
54 minutes ago, RobboM said:

and in avoiding going to court Johnson is avoiding having to testify under oath, answer questions directly and face cross examination.
Trump took a similar approach.

And as I said anyone would pay £50 to avoid that. He can't avoid PMQs though which will raise the same questions and Johnson has to be careful not to lie to the House again. 

I quite like the Telegraph's line. It doesn't try to deflect like the Mail has and doesn't excuse Johnson for breaking the law and lying. But it argued the real fault was in making such unprecedented and intrusive laws. Of which Parliament as a whole was guilty.

JudyJudyJudy
4 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

And as I said anyone would pay £50 to avoid that. He can't avoid PMQs though which will raise the same questions and Johnson has to be careful not to lie to the House again. 

I quite like the Telegraph's line. It doesn't try to deflect like the Mail has and doesn't excuse Johnson for breaking the law and lying. But it argued the real fault was in making such unprecedented and intrusive laws. Of which Parliament as a whole was guilty.

I’m just amazed he wants to hold on to the job ? Must be an issue of pride ? Not wanting to be booted out ? A stain on his legacy ? ( yes I know there are probably more stains on his legacy than Monica Lewiskys dress ) but still ? Or is it just plain stubbornness . He would do well to remember that Thatcher thought she was invincible ! No one is 

1 minute ago, XB52 said:

A tory with morals???? 

No.  Just one without the vested interest of a commons seat to protect.

3 minutes ago, Victorian said:

No.  Just one without the vested interest of a commons seat to protect.

Not in the Commons. House of Lords.

Francis Albert
27 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

I’m just amazed he wants to hold on to the job ? Must be an issue of pride ? Not wanting to be booted out ? A stain on his legacy ? ( yes I know there are probably more stains on his legacy than Monica Lewiskys dress ) but still ? Or is it just plain stubbornness . He would do well to remember that Thatcher thought she was invincible ! No one is 

Ego.

1 minute ago, Victorian said:

That's just what I said.

His seat in the House of Lords isn't affected. 

They don't do elections.

Edited by Mikey1874

Just now, Mikey1874 said:

His seat in the House of Lords isn't affected. 

Never suggested it was.  What are you reading that I'm not typing?

:)

I P Knightley
34 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Maybe he's the victim for being so attractive.

As so often happens to these Tory boys.

I wonder whether he has a wife who'll step into the breach.

1 minute ago, I P Knightley said:

As so often happens to these Tory boys.

I wonder whether he has a wife who'll step into the breach.

We can muse on that.  Photographs are not essential on this occasion.