• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Japan Jambo
3 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

There it is!

The Nazi sounds the clarion call for the little Englanders (and of course the Hoose Jocks).

Mugs. 

20220413_062235.jpg

Met clearly aren't done so that's a pretty brave headline. Regardless there are elections next month, at that point the people will express their views one way or the other. If it goes badly Bojo will find himself in trouble yet again.

JudyJudyJudy
8 hours ago, Ulysses said:

The latest opinion polls show Labour short of a majority, though ahead of the Tories, and there is still plenty of time between now and the next General Election for Conservative electoral prospects to improve.  Unless the poll gap widens and Conservative backbenchers start to get worried, it looks like Johnson will be staying in the job.

Starmer as PM sends shivers down my spine.  He cant even say what a woman is . Or actually admit that he does know what a woman is. That is even worse. Calls into question his honesty. 

JudyJudyJudy
1 hour ago, The Mighty Thor said:

I watched the Savile documentary last night.

Whilst I am in no way suggesting that Johnson is a deviant the similarities between Johnson and Savile are uncanny.

Very careful crafted public image, the disheveled, bumbling, jovial eccentric exterior belying the stone cold, pathologically lying narcissism.

Peas of a pod. 

image-23-10-21-11-03.gif

jack D and coke
1 hour ago, The Mighty Thor said:

I watched the Savile documentary last night.

Whilst I am in no way suggesting that Johnson is a deviant the similarities between Johnson and Savile are uncanny.

Very careful crafted public image, the disheveled, bumbling, jovial eccentric exterior belying the stone cold, pathologically lying narcissism.

Peas of a pod. 

I haven’t watched it yet but I seen Edwina Currie out batting for Johnson today. She’s a right ticket an all…

That evil boot Thatcher knew about Saville all right. 

152B7458-44B1-47FB-8433-10FBAB6CE4D3.jpeg

Japan Jambo
7 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

What is with MP’s?!? 🤮

dunno but this story had completely passed me by - what a horrific read

Fitzroy Pointon
1 minute ago, Japan Jambo said:

dunno but this story had completely passed me by - what a horrific read

Well worth a watch. 

SectionDJambo

Johnson is only prolonging the agony. If further fines issued to him are not made public, as is his legal right, then the photographs will be along again shortly. Whoever has been orchestrating this drip feed of information on these parties and gatherings has more to share. 
This isn’t about a birthday cake presentation. It is asking how an MP can lie to Parliament as often as he has, about these events, and not be told to resign. It is asking how the man making the lockdown laws can claim not to have recognised an illegal gathering from within the midst of it.

Anyone who says they don’t think he’s lying, are either lying themselves or just gullible.

As for the absolute need for Johnson to “lead” the response to Putin’s aggression in Ukraine? Complete nonsense perpetrated by the Rule Britannia mob who still think Britain is a global power, despite the Conservative governments of the last 12 years downgrading our armed forces.

Honesty and integrity don't matter to the Tories.  Why?  Because they believe they don't matter to the public.  If they got a whiff that the public suddenly did care enough,  the Tories would start sounding very concerned about honesty and integrity.

Spaffer and Sunak wont budge unless pushed out by the rest of them.  There's no sign of that being on the radar.  Every one if them is implicated in guilt as a result.  Not that they care about being part of the guilty sham of a government.

JudyJudyJudy
43 minutes ago, Salad Fingers said:

Well worth a watch. 

Started to watch this. Horrifying. But have to get back to work. I forgot that Saville also had connections to that hypocrite Cardinal Keith OBrien who was decrying the " evils of homosexuality" on the pulpit and at the weekends was up to all sorts with various men ( not boys).  He probably made some poor Catholic gays feel even worse about their sexuality with his bigoted and hate filled sermons. Scum. Least the church got shot of him and he died a relatively lonely death in a nursing home in the North of England ( exiled and caste out of the church ) 

Unknown user
3 hours ago, dobmisterdobster said:

I'm not fussed about what he did. I'm just highlighting the triviality of a Fixed-Penalty-Notice. I will also point out that FPNs are specifically designed to not jeopardize the employment status of the recipient.

You know fine well this isn't about fixed penalty notices alone. Well, either that or you're too dumb to see the massive difference between the two and actually believe it.

Either way,

:cornette:

Any Minister having been found guilty of breaking the law is bad.

A Prime Minister constantly lying about the events leading up to that is the serious matter at hand, no matter how much the Nasty Party try to pretend it's not.

The Mighty Thor
2 hours ago, The Dragon Reborn said:

Pretty shan comparison to make to be honest.

You're right mate.

Savile actually raised tens of millions for charities. 

1 hour ago, JamesM48 said:

image-23-10-21-11-03.gif

That third paragraph is sadly accurate… not saying the comparison is appropriate in any other way

Edited by sadj

18 minutes ago, Smithee said:

You know fine well this isn't about fixed penalty notices alone. Well, either that or you're too dumb to see the massive difference between the two and actually believe it.

Either way,

:cornette:

7 minutes ago, Cade said:

Any Minister having been found guilty of breaking the law is bad.

A Prime Minister constantly lying about the events leading up to that is the serious matter at hand, no matter how much the Nasty Party try to pretend it's not.

👌🏻 Sadly all you get on here is whataboutery or snp badderer

"There were no gatherings" LIE EXPOSED
"OK, there were gatherings but they were work related and not parties" LIE EXPOSED

"OK, there were gatherings and they were parties but I wasn't there" LIE EXPOSED
"OK, there were gatherings and they were parties and I was there but all covid guidelines were followed" LIE EXPOSED, THOSE AT PARTIES FINED BY POLICE
"OK, there were gatherings and they were parties and I was there and guidelines weren't followed but I didn't know I was breaking the law and anyways don't you know there's a war on?"

15 minutes ago, Cade said:

"There were no gatherings" LIE EXPOSED
"OK, there were gatherings but they were work related and not parties" LIE EXPOSED

"OK, there were gatherings and they were parties but I wasn't there" LIE EXPOSED
"OK, there were gatherings and they were parties and I was there but all covid guidelines were followed" LIE EXPOSED, THOSE AT PARTIES FINED BY POLICE
"OK, there were gatherings and they were parties and I was there and guidelines weren't followed but I didn't know I was breaking the law and anyways don't you know there's a war on?"

Perfectly put.  It's this shift of explanation that betrays the underlying attitudes and tendancies.  It's keep on lying to cover the previous lie.  There's always a different lie to use instead of the truth.

Tears are nice and salty this morning. 😂

Change of prime minister or government will definitely make all our lives better. 😂

Unknown user
2 minutes ago, Dazo said:

Tears are nice and salty this morning. 😂

Change of prime minister or government will definitely make all our lives better. 😂

Another one who'll be forever stained with defending them to the bitter end

3 minutes ago, Smithee said:

The useful idiots who the Tories know they can rely on to remain in power without proper scrutiny and the subsequent required standard of conduct.  

29 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Dazo likes to pretend that everyone on the thread other than his wee Tory pals are getting all upset and taking hissy fits. The truth of the matter is that people are just stating facts and opinions in a normal manner, with no histrionics.

Unknown user
10 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Dazo likes to pretend that everyone on the thread other than his wee Tory pals are getting all upset and taking hissy fits. The truth of the matter is that people are just stating facts and opinions in a normal manner, with no histrionics.

He's a projector

Fitzroy Pointon
21 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Private Eye nails it as usual.

Imagine seeing that balloon walking towards you. Hair all over the shop, tie the same, ill-fitting suit. You can't surely take the man serious. 

I P Knightley
5 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

That's not clever.

Did he stand up in parliament and say repeatedly over a period of weeks that he was assured that he definitely was insured?

If not its another case of false equivalence. 

What he might have said was, "I've been assured that, to the best of my knowledge, I am not uninsured."

I P Knightley
5 hours ago, The Dragon Reborn said:

Pretty shan comparison to make to be honest.

I wouldn't say so.

Thor's clear in saying he doesn't think Johnson is a kiddy fiddler but Johnson has created this persona that makes people notice his eccentricities and so, like Savile, normal folk will say, "what a weirdo, state of him!" and others will be drawn to those eccentricities (including a frighteningly large number of middle class women of a certain age). And those eccentricities blind the sycophants to the wrong that is being done before their eyes.

There are way too many folk going on to radio phone-in shows saying that Boris has done nothing wrong; nothing that the rest of us wouldn't do and that it was only 20 minutes after all. Completely missing the point that he stood up and lied repeatedly at the despatch box; something that he's done over and over and over on all sorts of topics. He's ****ing this country up and they're just laughing at the bumbling mop-topped comic figure.

I P Knightley

13645438.jpg?type=responsive-gallery-ful

No prizes for this one but can anyone guess (a) what this person's been done for and (b ) which political party he represents?

JudyJudyJudy
3 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

No prizes for this one but can anyone guess (a) what this person's been done for and (b ) which political party he represents?

Is “ she “ a green / snp politician and been caught showing off “ her “ lady “”bits “ in a swimming pool centre  ? 

5 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

No prizes for this one but can anyone guess (a) what this person's been done for

Postal Fraud?

10 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

He got the jail for being a shite Meatloaf tribute act??

The Mighty Thor
Just now, Cade said:

I thought it was a really shite Alan Carr tribute act 

I P Knightley
4 hours ago, Japan Jambo said:

Met clearly aren't done so that's a pretty brave headline. Regardless there are elections next month, at that point the people will express their views one way or the other. If it goes badly Bojo will find himself in trouble yet again.

This is why they're clinging on to Johnson.

They know they're due a battering at the May council polls and can then use that as an excuse to get rid of Johnson. Who in their right mind* would take up the reins of the Tory party knowing that that election battering is in the pipeline?

* - I know... who in their right mind would go anywhere near that party or, particularly, that cabinet?

2 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

You're right mate.

Savile actually raised tens of millions for charities. 

I hadn't seen this post when I replied to the previous criticism. You're right; Savile created a dilemma by actually managing to do a hell of a lot of good at the same time as being an evil *******.

Johnson, not so.

JudyJudyJudy
6 minutes ago, Cade said:

😂😂😂

5 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

😂😂😂

JudyJudyJudy
1 minute ago, I P Knightley said:

This is why they're clinging on to Johnson.

They know they're due a battering at the May council polls and can then use that as an excuse to get rid of Johnson. Who in their right mind* would take up the reins of the Tory party knowing that that election battering is in the pipeline?

* - I know... who in their right mind would go anywhere near that party or, particularly, that cabinet?

I hadn't seen this post when I replied to the previous criticism. You're right; Savile created a dilemma by actually managing to do a hell of a lot of good at the same time as being an evil *******.

Johnson, not so.

I think Savilles victims might not view him as doing “ any good “ 😢 

I P Knightley
5 minutes ago, Cade said:

4 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Stars in Stars Eyes? Alan Carr performing as a Meatloaf tribute act!

The Mighty Thor
3 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

Stars in Stars Eyes? Alan Carr performing as a Meatloaf tribute act!

Actually looks like exactly that. 

So what was the story behind the image?

Lone Striker
1 hour ago, Footballfirst said:

Private Eye nails it as usual.

😃 Good one.     Apparently one of them is a comedian who has become the leader of his country, where as the other one ........... 😎

I P Knightley
Just now, JamesM48 said:

I think Savilles victims might not view him as doing “ any good “ 😢 

Of course not and I really hope what I wrote didn't give anyone the impression that I'd be tipping the scales in Savile's favour.

The dilemma I mentioned would be more in the minds of those who benefited so much from his remarkable fund-raising. I watched episode 1 of the Netflix thingmy and there was one wifie in a wheelchair who didn't quite sing his praises but effectively said that without him, she wouldn't be alive to tell her story. I doubt whether a documentary about Johnson in 15-20 years time will feature anyone able to sing his praises, other than the deadbeats and drongoes to whom he's given positions of power in the cabinet or vast sums of money through shady contracts.