More Tory lies

aussieh

The Real Maroonblood
Just now, maroonlegions said:

Remember when people were trashing Corbyn , when all the Tory spin doctors were going out their way to trash his character??

Imagine now, that this was a Corbyn led Labour party in number 10..

And his chancellor and him were protecting the party and the all the recent revelations that have manifested??

278227982_4958373334274110_427311228879187809_n.jpg

That’s brutal.

• Replies 27.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Mighty Thor
20 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Great, and that relates to my post how?

I didn't compare them, in fact I clearly said I don't see the merit in the whataboutery. Pretending it didn't happen though is something else entirely.

Probably the bit where you posted about Sturgeon breaking her rules by forgetting to put the mask she had been wearing on when she stood up as if it was some thin defence of equivalence to the industrial scale criminality of the boys in Downing Street. 

maroonlegions

I detect that this thread is being turned into a Sturgeon SNP  basing thread??

Tory spin doctors trying their best to deflect from their PM and parties utter shitefest of a government..

maroonlegions
2 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

That’s brutal.

Yip, the utter insidious characters who infest the modern Tory party are beyond brutal..

2 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Wee Doogz bending the knee.

He knows his place 😉

The wee toad has been bought off with a future award.

The Real Maroonblood

Wee Doogz bending the knee.

He knows his place 😉

Another scumbag.

Backbone of a jellyfish.

5 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Probably the bit where you posted about Sturgeon breaking her rules by forgetting to put the mask she had been wearing on when she stood up as if it was some thin defence of equivalence to the industrial scale criminality of the boys in Downing Street. 

If you could point me to where I said, or suggested that, that would be great. Thanks.

The ***** has spoken.  Couldn't even make a quick address without reading from a pre-prepared fairy tale written for him.  

The Mighty Thor
1 hour ago, Taffin said:

Whilst I'm not sure there's any value to the whataboutery, are people now actually denying that Sturgeon broke her own COVID rules?

If so, what a Boris-style approach to take.

What rule did Sturgeon break and how did she do so?

If your point is not one of equivalence then what is your point?

1 hour ago, Taffin said:

Try harder at what? It's nothing but an observation...pretending something didn't happen is straight from his playbook.

I'm not an SNP or Tory voter. I've no skin in this game.

Again who is pretending something didn't happen? 

31 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Great, and that relates to my post how?

I didn't compare them, in fact I clearly said I don't see the merit in the whataboutery. Pretending it didn't happen though is something else entirely.

As above.

You came on to make a point that it's not about whataboutery by claiming it to be Boris-esque.

If I've misunderstood your points then feel free....

Just now, The Mighty Thor said:

What rule did Sturgeon break and how did she do so?

If your point is not one of equivalence then what is your point?

Again who is pretending something didn't happen? 

As above.

You came on to make a point that it's not about whataboutery by claiming it to be Boris-esque.

If I've misunderstood your points then feel free....

You've misunderstood me.

There were people suggesting she hadn't broken her COVID rules, in response to those carrying out whataboutery. She did break her own rules, and admitted as much. I'm not comparing the two leaders. I'm saying people denying she broke her own rules is a Boris style defence...one she didn't take.

The Mighty Thor
Just now, Taffin said:

You've misunderstood me.

There were people suggesting she hadn't broken her COVID rules, in response to those carrying out whataboutery. She did break her own rules, and admitted as much. I'm not comparing the two leaders. I'm saying people denying she broke her own rules is a Boris style defence...one she didn't take.

Fair enough.

Please accept my apologies for being a dick. 👍

maroonlegions
Just now, Taffin said:

You've misunderstood me.

Aye she has mare baws than clown Boris right enough.. She admitted it while he.. , well, acted like the naughty guilty  public school boy caught with his snout in the pantry at midnight..

Fair enough.

Please accept my apologies for being a dick. 👍

No need to apologise, it's easy to pick it up wrong reading it back. I was just confused when you gave it the 4/10 stuff as I wasn't trying to defend him was all 👍

3 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Aye she has mare baws than clown Boris right enough.. She admitted it while he.. , well, acted like the naughty guilty  public school boy caught with his snout in the pantry at midnight..

She faced into, held her hands up and apologised and was rightfully rewarded by a line being drawn under it.

The two instances (and many more for Boris) are not comparable other than breaking their own rules. I was just meaning it's daft for people to deny it happened though and as you say Sturgeon had the gumption to avoid trying that.

Boris may have got away with doing that, but he didn't. Now he's got people bothered by the act itself riled up and people like me who wouldn't have cared but do care about misleading the commons riled up to. Lose lose for him

Francis Albert

BC news repeatedly said that Johnson is the first sitting prime minister to have broken the law. Does anyone actually believe that. First to be found out maybe? 

Robbies right hand man

I really dislike the Tories and all they stand for.

Hate, actually.

Hopefully people never forget what they did to us during the miner strikes.

And historically - please look about about how we actually became an union (important about the English, supposedly Tories) who starved our population near to death by blocking ports in France.

Their policies are generally disgusting, dodgy dealings with tax (we have the most complicated tax system in the world - why do you think that is), dodgy business dealings, the expenses scandal, so many more. 

Party for the people - **** of - if they get voted in again they should rebrand “the people bring the people ever close to the depression. And I am not joking about that.

They tend to be middle or upper class looking after themselves no matter what. 

Poor and working people will be absolutely scrapping soon. No of which is our doing. Whilst they will

continue making themselves rich and not feel any affect of the oncoming depressive times.

Having their party whilst people were dying alone shows the contempt they have for us normal people. 

I truly believe we are about to

go through the worst times in a generation, or even worse because of their policies and actions. 

Edited by Robbies right hand man

1 hour ago, Footballfirst said:

Your recollection was correct.

I don't believe that any opposition leaders criticised her or asked her to resign at the time. I suspect that they themselves may have had their masks slip (pun intended) in similar circumstances, and were scared that a call to resign could result in them having to do the same should any images of their own wrongdoing(s) appear in the public domain.

I have no issue with this, however on 30 March Nicola Sturgeon said in the Scottish Parliament "I abide by the rules" when asked about mask wearing by Murdo Fraser. This totally contradicts her admission of guilt at the time of the wake 'lapse'. Putting aside the extent of the wrongdoing, I simply find it hypocritical to call out someone for breaking the covid rules when they are guilty by admission only to later say differently. But there again, Sturgeon does have something of a selective memory.

By the way, I am no fan of Johnson and have never voted Conservative in my life. I simply believe that any calls for his resignation should come from those who have a track record of credibility and honesty.     

4 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

BC news repeatedly said that Johnson is the first sitting prime minister to have broken the law. Does anyone actually believe that. First to be found out maybe? 

Or... this is small beer of law breaking for this PM.  He's done much,  much worse in the past.

Lord Montpelier
10 minutes ago, Robbies right hand man said:

Hate, actually.

And historically - please look about about how we actually became an union (important about the English, supposedly Tories) who starved our population near to death by blocking ports in France.

Their policies are generally disgusting, dodgy dealings with tax (we have the most complicated tax system in the world - why do you think that is), dodgy business dealings, the expenses scandal, so many more. 

Party for the people - **** of - if they get voted in again they should rebrand “the people bring the people ever close to the depression. And I am not joking about that.

Poor and working people will be absolutely scrapping soon. No of which is our doing. Whilst they will

continue making themselves rich and not feel any affect of the oncoming depressive times.

Having their party whilst people were dying alone shows the contempt they have for us normal people. 

go through the worst times in a generation, or even worse because of their policies and actions. 

If you were middle / upper class would you look after yourself no matter what as well ?

maroonlegions
16 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

So one law for us and one law for them then..  When do the rules and laws that GOVERN all of us mortals apply to those that make them, when they are found out to be breaking them???

maroonlegions
21 minutes ago, Robbies right hand man said:

Hate, actually.

The Tory millionaire cabinet give  not one feck about the poor, no way, they did not even when they were snorting charlie and shagging rent boys in the dark halls of Eton..  

The film Scent Of A Women springs to mind..

Edited by maroonlegions

Robbies right hand man
6 minutes ago, Lord Montpelier said:

If you were middle / upper class would you look after yourself no matter what as well ?

honestly, given what I was told and my genuine believe that people show look at a fair system. Looking at our suicide rates, especially in men.

A few quite or sacrifices to allow my country to become more equal, but more importantly, less unfair that yes.

I do mean why I say - I’d certainly understand sacrifices need to be made, and I’d gladly make them if I was reasonably comfortable but the upper class and upper midddle class have to be part of that as well. All real sacrifices.

Robbies right hand man
3 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

The Tory millionaire cabinet give  not one feck about the poor, no way, they did not even when they were snorting charlie and shagging rent boys in the dark halls of Eton..  

The film Scent Of A Women springs to mind..

Yup. And unfortunately lower England are mostly Tories voters. 

We are coming into really, really hard times and they are culpable. And whilst the worst economic situation may arrive soon - they’re still cheating the system to not pay fair tax.

JudyJudyJudy
2 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Well, well, well.

Spaffer is found guilty. Lied in parliament on numerous occasions.

No shock in any of it.

No shock either in the uncle tams circling the wagons and dragging Sturgeon into it.

Mugs. 

Absolute mugs. 

“ uncle tams “ dearie me . That’s when someone has their feathers ruffled 

2 hours ago, Lord Montpelier said:

Sturgeon isn't one to talk. More serious allegations of mismanagement during the Scottish care home crisis await her. 

Yes that’s still to come . 

2 hours ago, Costanza said:

Out of interest, if we did accept that it would cause too much upheaval to change PM whilst there is a war on (even if we're not actually at war) how long does that hold for?

If there is still conflict ongoing at the time of the next election, do we postpone the election?

Yes let’s postpone and Indy 2 vote too then ? 

2 hours ago, Robbies Tackle said:

Yes she is.  She and Ian Blackford represent the majority of the people in Scotland who have elected them to be their voice. 

Stop deflecting.  It's scandalous.  

The person I still feel the most sorry for is the Queen and the image of her kicking about her husbands funeral on her own as Boris and chums held parties, literally at the same time.   One of her final duties would/will be to hopefully tell Johnson to GTF. 

They represent the people who voted for them . There are millions of Scot’s who didn’t 

2 hours ago, henryheart said:

Sorry if I wasn't clear. Johnson attended a gathering in breach of the law, Sturgeon attended both a wake and a family party in licenced premises and was photographed not wearing a mask when required to do so by law. 

Yep both breaching the rules 

22 minutes ago, Francis Albert said:

First to be charged yeh . Don’t dare to think what others have been up  to ? Ted Heath ? 

4 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

So one law for us and one law for them then..  When do the rules and laws that GOVERN all of us mortals apply to those that make them, when they are found out to be breaking them???

Only if you consent to the rules and abide by them . If you think they are 

unjust , unfair or make no sense you can’t choose not to follow them 

JudyJudyJudy
3 minutes ago, Robbies right hand man said:

honestly, given what I was told and my genuine believe that people show look at a fair system. Looking at our suicide rates, especially in men.

A few quite or sacrifices to allow my country to become more equal, but more importantly, less unfair that yes.

I do mean why I say - I’d certainly understand sacrifices need to be made, and I’d gladly make them if I was reasonably comfortable but the upper class and upper midddle class have to be part of that as well. All real sacrifices.

Mens suivide rate has historically always out numbered women , for a variety of reasons . 

Lord Montpelier
1 minute ago, Robbies right hand man said:

I know many that already make sacrifices for the greater good, and do a lot of very important things for neither money or recognition. Just because theyve a bit of cash in their pocket, doesn't make them bad people. 

Robbies right hand man
Just now, Lord Montpelier said:

I know many that already make sacrifices for the greater good, and do a lot of very important things for neither money or recognition. Just because theyve a bit of cash in their pocket, doesn't make them bad people. 

It does when their vote of legalisation that involves not paying their fair

way, remember “we’re on it it together” rubbish. When anybody poor was made to seem a horrible scrounger, whilst the red pest loving demonisation the poor, whilst most Tories and Business got tax breaks in reality. 

Tricky one for the most successful democratic political party in history. 

They have to be looking at the next election and everything suggests the public aren't forgiving this. Sue Gray report is the bigger problem but this doesn't help and it isn't finished yet. 

Makes no difference to the war. Liz Truss has already had a good war and its a team effort to supply the weapons and other support. Another leader could well be more pro intervention especially as it could be the only way to win next election. 

Lord Montpelier
2 minutes ago, Robbies right hand man said:

It does when their vote of legalisation that involves not paying their fair

way, remember “we’re on it it together” rubbish. When anybody poor was made to seem a horrible scrounger, whilst the red pest loving demonisation the poor, whilst most Tories and Business got tax breaks in reality. 

Nope, you've got it all wrong. Your approach will ruin economies, lives , livelihoods. 

That's not to say I agree with anything Johnson / Sunak have been found to have done. Resignations should be forthcoming  . 

Unknown user
3 minutes ago, Lord Montpelier said:

Nope, you've got it all wrong. Your approach will ruin economies, lives , livelihoods. 

That's not to say I agree with anything Johnson / Sunak have been found to have done. Resignations should be forthcoming  . 

Ruin lives that you actually care about, you mean?

maroonlegions
6 minutes ago, Lord Montpelier said:

:rofl::bravo:

You are sir out of touch, just like the liars and crooks in number 10..

They are bad POLITICIANS not bad people who have a bit of cash, well a bit, nae fecking millions :rofl: 

You can't even admit that Sunack is one hell of a con man and utter reptile , but bang on with your utter out of touch drivel .

Its feck all to do with having cash, you of course know that. It's about the POLICIES and the utter unfairness of them.. I thought you were a dude of intelligence but i am reevaluating that line of thought..  

SectionDJambo

“Fabricant argues the prime minister was "just like many teachers and nurses who after a very, very long shift would tend to go back to the staff room and have a quiet drink".”

So now we’re told, without a shred of evidence, by this idiot, that teachers and nurses were going back to their staff rooms after work and having drinks before they left for home, probably in their cars.

I don’t know what’s more offensive. The suggestion that the No10 staff had as hard as time of it as the nurses,  or just the bare faced made up lying justification for Johnson’s disregard for the British people. Staggering to think that some of the population still think it’s nothing and we should just move on. Is this what the UK has become?

1 minute ago, SectionDJambo said:

“Fabricant argues the prime minister was "just like many teachers and nurses who after a very, very long shift would tend to go back to the staff room and have a quiet drink".”

So now we’re told, without a shred of evidence, by this idiot, that teachers and nurses were going back to their staff rooms after work and having drinks before they left for home, probably in their cars.

I don’t know what’s more offensive. The suggestion that the No10 staff had as hard as time of it as the nurses,  or just the bare faced made up lying justification for Johnson’s disregard for the British people. Staggering to think that some of the population still think it’s nothing and we should just move on. Is this what the UK has become?

Tbf Fabricant is a known raving lunatic.  It would be optimistic to expect any sense from the likes of him.  

Lord Montpelier
13 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Ruin lives that you actually care about, you mean?

The point I'm making to the poster is just because you've got a bit of cash (or middle / upper class, or whatever) it doesn't mean that you can't be a good person and use your resources and capabilities to help those less fortunate. And many do. 

Lord Montpelier
6 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Tbf Fabricant is a known raving lunatic.  It would be optimistic to expect any sense from the likes of him.  

First time id seen him today. Nutter. 

Lord Montpelier
15 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

:rofl::bravo:

You are sir out of touch, just like the liars and crooks in number 10..

They are bad POLITICIANS not bad people who have a bit of cash, well a bit, nae fecking millions :rofl: 

You can't even admit that Sunack is one hell of a con man and utter reptile , but bang on with your utter out of touch drivel .

Its feck all to do with having cash, you of course know that. It's about the POLICIES and the utter unfairness of them.. I thought you were a dude of intelligence but i am reevaluating that line of thought..  

The only point I'm looking to make here is having a bit of money (or being 'middle' class, for example) doesn't define the person. And many do great things to help their communities.

For the record, as I've said a few times here today. Johnson should go. So should Sunak. But many other politicians need to have a word with themselves as well.

Unknown user
2 minutes ago, Lord Montpelier said:

The point I'm making to the poster is just because you've got a bit of cash (or middle / upper class, or whatever) it doesn't mean that you can't be a good person and use your resources and capabilities to help those less fortunate. And many do. 

Fairly irrelevant I'd say, and I don't think a responsible society should rely on the largess of the good guys.

Media getting a bit twitchy about the silence from the American tax dodger about his fine.  Speculation that he might resign to land the No10 turd right in it.  

Lord Montpelier
Just now, Smithee said:

Fairly irrelevant I'd say, and I don't think a responsible society should rely on the largess of the good guys.

If you say so. Society would collapse overnight if all the unpaid for volunteering and caring stopped, from people across all parts of society. But I'd expect you knew that. 

Unknown user
1 minute ago, Victorian said:

Media getting a bit twitchy about the silence from the American tax dodger about his fine.  Speculation that he might resign to land the No10 turd right in it.  

Can you be more specific?

Unknown user
1 minute ago, Lord Montpelier said:

If you say so. Society would collapse overnight if all the unpaid for volunteering and caring stopped, from people across all parts of society. But I'd expect you knew that. 

Because the government are letting the population down

2 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Can you be more specific?

Apols.  The American tax dodger with the FPN today.  The one with the wife who resides somewhere between continents as well.

Edited by Victorian

3 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Apols.  The American tax dodger with the FPN today.  The one with the wife who resides somewhere between continents as well.

That's the Prime Minister, isn't it?

Lord Montpelier
6 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Because the government are letting the population down

Yes the UK and Scottish governments are woefully inadequate, I agree

doctor jambo
1 minute ago, Cade said:

That's the Prime Minister, isn't it?

You know we are in trouble when the politicians don’t even know which country they live in.

Or in the case of the PM how many kids he has .

The Dragon Reborn
8 minutes ago, Victorian said:

I don’t see Sunak resigning. He wants the top job too much. It looked dreadful for him a few hours ago but as more details have come out it’s looking better. The fines given out are in relation to BJ’s birthday soiree. Out of all the events being investigated, it’s the one that most people can understand/accept the most. There will be more fines to come for Johnson which mean he will have to go at some point. Sunak survives this fine and he’ll be PM within six months imo.

JudyJudyJudy
39 minutes ago, Lord Montpelier said:

First time id seen him today. Nutter. 

Hes very odd. I usually like the great British eccentric but hes passed that stage.