More Tory lies

aussieh

17 minutes ago, The Dragon Reborn said:

I don’t see Sunak resigning. He wants the top job too much. It looked dreadful for him a few hours ago but as more details have come out it’s looking better. The fines given out are in relation to BJ’s birthday soiree. Out of all the events being investigated, it’s the one that most people can understand/accept the most. There will be more fines to come for Johnson which mean he will have to go at some point. Sunak survives this fine and he’ll be PM within six months imo.

Sunak won't be PM.His rating among the electorate has nose dived.He looked a stick on popular choice a few months back but not anymore.

• Replies 27.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Dragon Reborn
9 minutes ago, vegas-voss said:

Sunak won't be PM.His rating among the electorate has nose dived.He looked a stick on popular choice a few months back but not anymore.

He’s had a terrible week. It’ll be forgotten in a month and overshadowed by what is to come for Johnson and the inevitable counter briefing against Truss. 

Emailed Ross and Ian Murray tonight. 
Told Ross to stop backing the lying fat slob.

Asked Murray to along with Starmer and the rest of the opposition to be relentless in their pursuit of getting Fatso and the Billionaire to resign.  

Changing PM during a war the UK is directly involved in is almost compulsory. Obviously if we are not directly involved then it becomes much, much more difficult  ....

image.png

59 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

You know we are in trouble when the politicians don’t even know which country they live in.

Or in the case of the PM how many kids he has .

I believe that is a problem that Leigh Griffiths has.:phface:astoninshly.

dobmisterdobster

The most important question still goes unanswered. Was there actually a cake? If so what kind of cake was it?

manaliveits105
3 minutes ago, dobmisterdobster said:

The most important question still goes unanswered. Was there actually a cake? If so what kind of cake was it?

At last some sense 

The Mighty Thor
20 minutes ago, Costanza said:

Nadine Dorries absolutely skooshed the race to get Cabinet Support out. What a trooper.

Ching king Gove still going with the 'he got all the big calls right' line. 😂

I see the Governor General of Scotland has bent the knee too. 

Where are you in your life when you'll sell any shred of dignity you might have had to defend Spaffer? 

Keep voting Tory ya mugs.

Robbies right hand man
1 hour ago, Robbies right hand man said:

It does when their vote of legalisation that involves not paying their fair

way, remember “we’re on it it together” rubbish. When anybody poor was made to seem a horrible scrounger, whilst the red pest loving demonisation the poor, whilst most Tories and Business got tax breaks in reality. 

never said they were - The Tories however are mostly to keep their money and the lower class as penniless and with the fewest rights as possible.

I understand your point - many reach do it stuff that’s nice and help people. SO do people really suffering and that the country should be on fairness and principle. We’ll again to disagree on this my friend.

4 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Ching king Gove still going with the 'he got all the big calls right' line. 😂

I see the Governor General of Scotland has bent the knee too. 

Where are you in your life when you'll sell any shred of dignity you might have had to defend Spaffer? 

Keep voting Tory ya mugs.

Michael Gove knows all about the big calls, lest we forget "His set of friends agreed he wasn't the man for the job saying he was not worldly enough and claiming 'This is the man who had to be stopped trying to unblock his toilet with a hoover'"

The Mighty Thor
4 minutes ago, Costanza said:

Michael Gove knows all about the big calls, lest we forget "His set of friends agreed he wasn't the man for the job saying he was not worldly enough and claiming 'This is the man who had to be stopped trying to unblock his toilet with a hoover'"

Hoovering up shit appears to be his speciality. 

JudyJudyJudy

Never watch the news but decided to watch bbc news at 9 . A reporter as outside Downing Street , trying to speak to the anchor but he was being drowned  out by a group of protestors blaring “ i faught the law “ pretty comical and says everything 

JudyJudyJudy

“ all in it together “ aye ??? 

here’s me going about with hair like Worzel Gummidge whilst Brenda is getting her locks done on the side during lockdown

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2022/apr/11/queen-dodged-lockdown-hair-by-forming-hms-bubble-of-selected-staff?CMP=fb_gu&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR0TkwhoC10OAzvXWDxVlPJeM0-R_BFvdwLrJlzY8Pr4iyqNAJCzXmYAkfI#Echobox=1649704011

JudyJudyJudy

“Rules are for the interpretation of wise men and the obedience of fools” 

Unknown user
2 hours ago, Lord Montpelier said:

Yes the UK and Scottish governments are woefully inadequate, I agree

I'm glad you agree that the fact that charity has to exist is a sign of government failure. 

dobmisterdobster
1 hour ago, manaliveits105 said:

At last some sense 

If it turns out that the Cake was an Aldi Colin the Caterpillar ripoff then he has lost my vote. I will only take so much. 😤

The Real Maroonblood
51 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

It can’t be denied that Johnson, brexit, this govt…it is a cult. 

The cult is full of vermin.

The latest opinion polls show Labour short of a majority, though ahead of the Tories, and there is still plenty of time between now and the next General Election for Conservative electoral prospects to improve.  Unless the poll gap widens and Conservative backbenchers start to get worried, it looks like Johnson will be staying in the job.

A Boy Named Crow
4 hours ago, dobmisterdobster said:

I heard they were only eating cake because there was no bread.

The Mighty Thor

There it is!

The Nazi sounds the clarion call for the little Englanders (and of course the Hoose Jocks).

Mugs. 

20220413_062235.jpg

dobmisterdobster
10 hours ago, RobboM said:

Changing PM during a war the UK is directly involved in is almost compulsory. Obviously if we are not directly involved then it becomes much, much more difficult  ....

image.png

Chris Bryant taking selfies in his Y-fronts and putting them on the internet is a bigger crime than whatever Boris did.

The Dragon Reborn

If it was a quick ten minute gathering before a meeting to hand over a cake and sing happy birthday then I wouldn’t be all that fussed to be honest and I’’d be surprised the police decided to hand out fines. 

The very fact they did hand out the fines suggests it wasn’t just ten minutes and wasn’t socially distanced. Especially if there is a photo of Boris with a can of beer.

More importantly, out of the twelve events being investigated this was the one that was felt to be least likely to result in fines. The fact it has sets the bar very low and means it is highly likely further fines will follow for Johnson and his wife. Sunak may survive this single fine but no way even Teflon Johnson survives multiple fines imo.

17 minutes ago, The Dragon Reborn said:

If it was a quick ten minute gathering before a meeting to hand over a cake and sing happy birthday then I wouldn’t be all that fussed to be honest and I’’d be surprised the police decided to hand out fines. 

The very fact they did hand out the fines suggests it wasn’t just ten minutes and wasn’t socially distanced. Especially if there is a photo of Boris with a can of beer.

More importantly, out of the twelve events being investigated this was the one that was felt to be least likely to result in fines. The fact it has sets the bar very low and means it is highly likely further fines will follow for Johnson and his wife. Sunak may survive this single fine but no way even Teflon Johnson survives multiple fines imo.

No10 said they would announce if Spaffer received a FPN.  They've not stated they will announce any others if they come.  If more come then they'll say nothing.  It will be leaked but they'll just stonewall.

11 hours ago, Lord Montpelier said:

Yes the UK and Scottish governments are woefully inadequate, I agree

😂😂😂😂 Stick to the topic please. Snp bad thread is elsewhere for you to greet and moan 

manaliveits105
6 hours ago, Ulysses said:

The latest opinion polls show Labour short of a majority, though ahead of the Tories, and there is still plenty of time between now and the next General Election for Conservative electoral prospects to improve.  Unless the poll gap widens and Conservative backbenchers start to get worried, it looks like Johnson will be staying in the job.

:greggy:

10 hours ago, Imaman said:

Emailed Ross and Ian Murray tonight. 
Told Ross to stop backing the lying fat slob.

Asked Murray to along with Starmer and the rest of the opposition to be relentless in their pursuit of getting Fatso and the Billionaire to resign.  

Ian Murray is the biggest unionist of the lot, doubt he will say much

dobmisterdobster

If we are now getting rid of politicians who received fixed-penalty-notices can we start with Humza Yousaf? 🤔

A Boy Named Crow
8 minutes ago, dobmisterdobster said:

If we are now getting rid of politicians who received fixed-penalty-notices can we start with Humza Yousaf? 🤔

I don't know,  did he mislead parliament? That's the sacking offence here. 

The Mighty Thor
8 minutes ago, dobmisterdobster said:

What did Humza Yousef receive a fixed penalty notice for?

dobmisterdobster
1 minute ago, The Mighty Thor said:

What did Humza Yousef receive a fixed penalty notice for?

Uninsured driving.

2 minutes ago, dobmisterdobster said:

Uninsured driving.

if that's true, then that's worse imo in terms of the action. However if he didn't point blank lie to his colleagues in parliament then I'm not too fussed about it as long as he doesn't do it again.

The Mighty Thor
5 minutes ago, dobmisterdobster said:

Uninsured driving.

That's not clever.

Did he stand up in parliament and say repeatedly over a period of weeks that he was assured that he definitely was insured?

If not its another case of false equivalence. 

dobmisterdobster
2 minutes ago, Taffin said:

if that's true, then that's worse imo in terms of the action. However if he didn't point blank lie to his colleagues in parliament then I'm not too fussed about it as long as he doesn't do it again.

I'm not fussed about what he did. I'm just highlighting the triviality of a Fixed-Penalty-Notice. I will also point out that FPNs are specifically designed to not jeopardize the employment status of the recipient.

A Boy Named Crow
5 minutes ago, dobmisterdobster said:

I'm not fussed about what he did. I'm just highlighting the triviality of a Fixed-Penalty-Notice. I will also point out that FPNs are specifically designed to not jeopardize the employment status of the recipient.

The FPN in and of itself could maybe be survivable,  if he hadn't misled parliament about any wrong doing. misleading parliament is a capital  crime in terms of political careers.

Edited by A Boy Named Crow

The Mighty Thor
3 minutes ago, dobmisterdobster said:

The fixed penalty notices are indeed not designed to jeapordise the employment status of the recipient.

Standing up in the 'mother of all parliaments'  and lying, then lying again, then lying some more, should terminate the employment of the individual, particularly the one that is meant to lead the country. 

The Mighty Thor
1 minute ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

:laugh:

I watched the Savile documentary last night.

Whilst I am in no way suggesting that Johnson is a deviant the similarities between Johnson and Savile are uncanny.

Very careful crafted public image, the disheveled, bumbling, jovial eccentric exterior belying the stone cold, pathologically lying narcissism.

Peas of a pod. 

29 minutes ago, dobmisterdobster said:

Interesting; I asked a few questions on that earlier in the thread around what an FPN meant:

- does it mean someone is guilty, or just whether the police think they are 

- is paying it an admission of guilt 

I don't want to be accused of defending them, as I'm not, but I'm curious as to the answer to those questions as I imagine that's how he'll look to avoid standing down.

Edited by Taffin

The Mighty Thor
4 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Interesting; I asked a few questions on that earlier in the thread around what an FPN meant:

- does it mean someone is guilty, or just whether the police think they are 

- is paying it an admission of guilt 

I don't want to be accused of defending them, as I'm not, but I'm curious as to the answer to those questions as I imagine that's how he'll look to avoid standing down.

Anyone in receipt of a FPN who believes they are not guilty of the offence can of course contest it in court. Therefore if you pay the fine then i'd suggest that would indicate that you don't fancy your chances of proving your innocence in open court. 

The Dragon Reborn
28 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

I watched the Savile documentary last night.

Whilst I am in no way suggesting that Johnson is a deviant the similarities between Johnson and Savile are uncanny.

Very careful crafted public image, the disheveled, bumbling, jovial eccentric exterior belying the stone cold, pathologically lying narcissism.

Peas of a pod. 

Pretty shan comparison to make to be honest.

7 minutes ago, The Real Maroonblood said:

That’s certainly one attribute Johnson doesn’t have.

Boris Johnson once wrote in a spectator article in 2004 about how the Liverpool fans always see themselves as victims in reference to the Hillsborough tragedy and that drunken fans were to blame. He then refused to apologise when called out about this by the then Liverpool mayor in 2019. 

So aii, no class. 

The Real Maroonblood
9 minutes ago, AlimOzturk said:

Boris Johnson once wrote in a spectator article in 2004 about how the Liverpool fans always see themselves as victims in reference to the Hillsborough tragedy and that drunken fans were to blame. He then refused to apologise when called out about this by the then Liverpool mayor in 2019. 

So aii, no class. 

Exactly.

An utter cretin.

Ignorance is no defence in a court of law. Claiming he didn’t know he was breaking the rules is not a reasonable defence.

Johnson and his pals love taking full responsibility for their mistakes without actually taking any responsibility.