More Tory lies

aussieh

JudyJudyJudy
2 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Using the UK is an ally of Ukraine as a justification is misguided. The UK is an ally of Saudi Arabia and has been supplying them with arms throughout their conflict in Yemen.  What's the difference?

I have called out the hypocrisy of the virtue signalling of Ukraine many a time . In fact I find it terribly nauseating 

• Replies 27.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

maroonlegions
5 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Using the UK is an ally of Ukraine as a justification is misguided. The UK is an ally of Saudi Arabia and has been supplying them with arms throughout their conflict in Yemen.  What's the difference?

Yip.

Saudi Arabia that good old fashioned democracy were they cut peoples heads off in public and sometimes stone the women to death who dares to speak out about the oppression ..  

Edited by maroonlegions

10 minutes ago, Cade said:

"not the right time"

"don't you know there's a war on"

called it.

As keen students of history the Tories will remember Neville Chamberlain was replaced with Winston Churchill during a war we were actually fighting

maroonlegions
Just now, JamesM48 said:

I have called out the hypocrisy of the virtue signalling of Ukraine many a time . In fact I find it terribly nauseating 

This junta of a Tory millionaire boys club is well beyond nauseating... 

The Real Maroonblood
3 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

Spot on.

31 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

Why wouldn't she?  She's talking for the majority of people in this country. 

Ah but SNP bad

Can I be the first to call house on whataboutery and strawman bingo? Think we nailed it in under a hour here.

It's one thing to excuse the 2 most senior politicians in the UK for ignoring the rules they wrote and instigated, but both said explicitly in the house that they did not attend any parties.

I know misleading parliament has lost it's allure as the shoogly peg falling off but surely.....

doctor jambo
10 minutes ago, maroonlegions said:

true, they have forgotten what it means to be conservative.

They should be a party representing the middle classes, but are anything but.

They are utterly self interested.

Britain was actively at war in Iraq and Afghanistan for almost twenty years.

That didn't stop politics in the UK from carrying on.

We had scandals.

We had resignations.

We had leadership contests.

We even had general elections.

Britain is NOT at war in Ukraine.

It's a pish excuse.

The Mighty Thor

Well, well, well.

Spaffer is found guilty. Lied in parliament on numerous occasions.

No shock in any of it.

No shock either in the uncle tams circling the wagons and dragging Sturgeon into it.

Mugs. 

Absolute mugs. 

Lord Montpelier
32 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

Is that not why they are voted in, in the first place?  To represent us? 

Sturgeon isn't one to talk. More serious allegations of mismanagement during the Scottish care home crisis await her. 

Out of interest, if we did accept that it would cause too much upheaval to change PM whilst there is a war on (even if we're not actually at war) how long does that hold for?

If there is still conflict ongoing at the time of the next election, do we postpone the election?

Edited by Costanza

7 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Well, well, well.

Spaffer is found guilty. Lied in parliament on numerous occasions.

No shock in any of it.

No shock either in the uncle tams circling the wagons and dragging Sturgeon into it.

Mugs. 

Absolute mugs. 

The UK Parliament has a leader who breaks the covid laws and denies it, the Scottish Parliament has a leader who breaks the covid laws and denies it. You can hardly call for one to resign and not the other. If doing so makes you a mug then so be be it.

56 minutes ago, Victorian said:

:cornette:

It's hilarious the lengths unionists go to in order to shoehorn snp bad into any thread. 

29 minutes ago, RobboM said:

As keen students of history the Tories will remember Neville Chamberlain was replaced with Winston Churchill during a war we were actually fighting

Also, Lloyd George replaced Asquith during the 1914-1918 war.

45 minutes ago, doctor jambo said:

Quite

Personally , they all appear the same .

Couldn’t get a fag paper between them.

What a pile of absolute shite. 

6 minutes ago, henryheart said:

The UK Parliament has a leader who breaks the covid laws and denies it, the Scottish Parliament has a leader who breaks the covid laws and denies it. You can hardly call for one to resign and not the other. If doing so makes you a mug then so be be it.

???? 

Boris should resign. He's broken the law. 

But he won't because it doesn't really matter which one of those c#nts is incharge. For all his faults he's probably the best of an awful bunch. 

Edited by Cruyff

Naisys Tackle
14 minutes ago, Lord Montpelier said:

Sturgeon isn't one to talk. More serious allegations of mismanagement during the Scottish care home crisis await her. 

Yes she is.  She and Ian Blackford represent the majority of the people in Scotland who have elected them to be their voice. 

Stop deflecting.  It's scandalous.  

The person I still feel the most sorry for is the Queen and the image of her kicking about her husbands funeral on her own as Boris and chums held parties, literally at the same time.   One of her final duties would/will be to hopefully tell Johnson to GTF. 

Edited by Robbies Tackle

6 minutes ago, XB52 said:

It's hilarious the lengths unionists go to in order to shoehorn snp bad into any thread. 

Really is. Whatboutery is the Tory way though. Give us a policy on your leaflet campaigns….na we are the only alternative to SNP , SNP bad. Yh but a policy please. Noooo , SNP bad we are the only alternative

How to these fixed penalty notices work?

Does it show he's broken the law? Or just that the Met think he has? Is paying it an admission of guilt?

I reckon he'll not pay it and see what comes of it, rather than just holding his hands up. He'll wriggle his way out of it somehow.

Naisys Tackle
9 minutes ago, XB52 said:

You see it from Rangers fans on a daily basis so it's no surprise. 

Just now, XB52 said:

???? 

Sorry if I wasn't clear. Johnson attended a gathering in breach of the law, Sturgeon attended both a wake and a family party in licenced premises and was photographed not wearing a mask when required to do so by law. 

13 minutes ago, henryheart said:

At what point did Nicola sturgeon break the Covid rules? 

The Mighty Thor
14 minutes ago, XB52 said:

Aye but Krankie took her mask off at a funeral likesy!!!!!!!!!!

Mugs. 

SectionDJambo

Johnson has lied to Parliament over his attendance at, and awareness of parties or illegal gatherings, at No.10 during lockdown rules he made it law for the rest of us to follow.

What else has he lied about? Probably plenty, including his flat refurbishment payment, donations from Russians connected to Putin and the contracts handed out to his mates for Covid PPE and testing. He’s openly said he will break his “oven ready” deal with the EU on Brexit.

How on Earth can anyone want him to run the UK? The man is a charlatan. Surely the Conservatives have someone, indeed anyone, better than him who could step in temporarily whilst he shuffles off to Peppa Pig World. 
There doesn’t have to be a General Election to replace him.

Ukraine will not be under any more threat from Putin if he goes.

We might get a leader who isn’t a compulsive liar for a wee while.

Conservative MPs would be able to devote more of their time not making excuses for him and getting laughed at for doing so.

This country’s, already withering, values will go down the tubes if Johnson is allowed to continue as an MP, never mind still being PM.

Just now, jamboy1982 said:

At what point did Nicola sturgeon break the Covid rules? 

Johnson attended a gathering in breach of the law, Sturgeon attended both a wake and a family party in licenced premises and was photographed not wearing a mask when required to do so by law. 

Lord Montpelier
9 minutes ago, Robbies Tackle said:

Yes she is.  She and Ian Blackford represent the majority of the people in Scotland who have elected them to be their voice. 

Stop deflecting.  It's scandalous.  

The person I still feel the most sorry for is the Queen and the image of her kicking about her husbands funeral on her own as Boris and chums held parties, literally at the same time.   One of her final duties would/will be to hopefully tell Johnson to GTF. 

Get rid of both Sturgeon and Johnson. Absolute wasters. Completely talentless narcissists.  And all their hangers-on as well. 

Whilst I'm not sure there's any value to the whataboutery, are people now actually denying that Sturgeon broke her own COVID rules?

If so, what a Boris-style approach to take.

Naisys Tackle
Just now, Lord Montpelier said:

Get rid of both Sturgeon and Johnson. Absolute wasters. Completely talentless narcissists.  And all their hangers-on as well. 

That's for a different day.  Nothing to do with the shameless fat posh tory lying coward. 

The Real Maroonblood
8 minutes ago, henryheart said:

Sorry if I wasn't clear. Johnson attended a gathering in breach of the law, Sturgeon attended both a wake and a family party in licenced premises and was photographed not wearing a mask when required to do so by law. 

:rofl:

12 minutes ago, henryheart said:

She wore a mask at the wake then took it off when seated. She later stood up to talk to someone a few yards away and momentarily forgot to put her mask on. If you are trying to equate this with the lies, law breaking etc etc of Boris and his tories then I pity you

manaliveits105
9 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Whilst I'm not sure there's any value to the whataboutery, are people now actually denying that Sturgeon broke her own COVID rules?

Fair comment 

joondalupjambo
7 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

There doesn’t have to be a General Election to replace him.

Ukraine will not be under any more threat from Putin if he goes.

Douglas Ross just on Sky saying war on, not time for this and we must focus on Ukraine.

Then he says it takes too long to change a Tory PM under current party rules so we focus on the priority of supporting the Ukraine.  

Ukraine appears now to be the get out card for these feckers.  Wait until they all come out tomorrow one after the other saying the same thing.

Unless wee Rishi resigns and leaves BJ high and dry 😃

4 minutes ago, joondalupjambo said:

Douglas Ross just on Sky saying war on, not time for this and we must focus on Ukraine.

Then he says it takes too long to change a Tory PM under current party rules so we focus on the priority of supporting the Ukraine.  

Ukraine appears now to be the get out card for these feckers.  Wait until they all come out tomorrow one after the other saying the same thing.

Unless wee Rishi resigns and leaves BJ high and dry 😃

We don’t need Johnson to head up support to the Ukraine. 

The Mighty Thor
16 minutes ago, henryheart said:

Johnson attended a gathering in breach of the law, Sturgeon attended both a wake and a family party in licenced premises and was photographed not wearing a mask when required to do so by law. 

You still going with this? 😂

Ruined. Absolutely destroyed. 😂

Unknown user
1 hour ago, JamesM48 said:

Well you would think so with the amount of postings about it on this ! Thanks for reminding me 

Hey James, guess who's in the top 4 posters on the Ukraine thread

The Real Maroonblood
Just now, The Mighty Thor said:

You still going with this? 😂

Ruined. Absolutely destroyed. 😂

:fonzie:

The Mighty Thor
16 minutes ago, Taffin said:

Poor effort. 4/10

You need to try harder or be a bit more creative.

2 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Poor effort. 4/10

You need to try harder or be a bit more creative.

Try harder at what? It's nothing but an observation...pretending something didn't happen is straight from his playbook.

I'm not an SNP or Tory voter. I've no skin in this game.

The Mighty Thor
Just now, Taffin said:

Try harder at what? It's nothing but an observation...pretending something didn't happen is straight from his playbook.

The Sturgeon offence was explained earlier in the thread. It's not even comparable. It's not even in the same universe.

If it was then Ms Sturgeon would have been investigated and prosecuted. She wasn't.

It's whataboutery from people who have a vacuum between their lugs. 

5 minutes ago, Taffin said:

@henryheartseems to think she broke the rules then denied it.

From my memory she was pictured speaking to someone with no mask and immediately came out and admitted her mistake and apologised. Maybe I'm remembering wrong though.

And that's before we go onto compare the scale of rule-breaking between the two individuals in question.

Footballfirst
14 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

@henryheartseems to think she broke the rules then denied it.

From my memory she was pictured speaking to someone with no mask and immediately came out and admitted her mistake and apologised. Maybe I'm remembering wrong though.

And that's before we go onto compare the scale of rule-breaking between the two individuals in question.

Your recollection was correct.

I don't believe that any opposition leaders criticised her or asked her to resign at the time. I suspect that they themselves may have had their masks slip (pun intended) in similar circumstances, and were scared that a call to resign could result in them having to do the same should any images of their own wrongdoing(s) appear in the public domain.

Edited by Footballfirst

27 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

The Sturgeon offence was explained earlier in the thread. It's not even comparable. It's not even in the same universe.

If it was then Ms Sturgeon would have been investigated and prosecuted. She wasn't.

It's whataboutery from people who have a vacuum between their lugs. 

Great, and that relates to my post how?

I didn't compare them, in fact I clearly said I don't see the merit in the whataboutery. Pretending it didn't happen though is something else entirely.

The law breaking is only the tip of the icejobby.  The real story is the catalogue of lies in parliament about the whole affair.  Time after time after time of ludicrous denials and categoric assurances.  Multiple instances of misleading parliament.  The sleight of hand of the shifting narrative when each lie exposed.  The rancid attempt to bury the story under the resignations and removals of junior staffers.

All of this in addition to the all of the other catalogue of lies,  bullshit,  corruption,  snakery from the *****.

But Nippoleon... :rofl:

maroonlegions

Remember when people were trashing Corbyn , when all the Tory spin doctors were going out their way to trash his character??

Imagine now, that this was a Corbyn led Labour party in number 10..

And his chancellor and him were protecting the party and the all the recent revelations that have manifested??

278227982_4958373334274110_427311228879187809_n.jpg