More Tory lies

aussieh

16 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Good timing to support a less fortunate country. 

Cheap Labour then thats handy

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Mighty Thor
28 minutes ago, joondalupjambo said:

And tell me the Rwandans are to be trusted in all of this.  It has bribery and corruption written all over at so many levels.

The Africans are mere amateurs at corruption. The Tories will show them how to do it properly and to the tune of billions. 

1 minute ago, Riccarton3 said:

Farage concerned about human rights legislation.

Is his concern that there actually IS some?

The Mighty Thor

On LBC they said last year it cost Australia the equivalent of £450m to process 269 offshore asylum applications.

The correspondent mentioned that given the sums involved in the UK you could put all the asylum claimants up in the Ritz and send their kids to private school and still have change. 

Follow the money. These horrible ****s will be making coin out of this. 

21 minutes ago, Mikey1874 said:

Presumably it's to put people off.

Desperate people seeking a better life aren't generally put off. 

Your second line could equally apply to Patel

There were NO parties
Wait till Simon Case has investigated the allegations
OK, wait till Sue Grey has reported
Just wait till Met Police have investigated
Wait till Sue Grey publishes full report
Johnson announces plans to build Great British staircase to the Moon

Boris is in trouble!

Quick, push some racist law to please the Express, Sun and Mail sheep!

the nick of this feckin nation in 2002

33 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

By-election in a marginal Tory seat coming up.

That last paragraph, wtf does he mean other than "woe is me, got caught guv" and then continued to behave in the same way. T

***** I've listened to today: Griffith (straight out of the East India Company), Patel Johnson, Farage

Farage just won out, fretting over potential abuse of asylum seekers, not for the abuse itself but for the problems that could cause this scheme

52 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

That last paragraph, wtf does he mean other than "woe is me, got caught guv" and then continued to behave in the same way. T

Its wild isnt it. If they are lying do them for defamation, if they arent then complain in your letter and not mention it again. Also interesting to note if you grab someone over their clothes it is ok 👌🏻 

UK gvt Criticises Rwanda on human rights record.

Spaffer

"Rwanda is one of the safest countries in the world"

:notsure:

kingantti1874
1 hour ago, Victorian said:

UK gvt Criticises Rwanda on human rights record.

Spaffer

"Rwanda is one of the safest countries in the world"

:notsure:

wouldnt be a very good deterrent if it wasn’t actually a deterrent .  To be honest it’s the best thing this government have done in a decade.  Will save countless lives 

Edited by kingantti1874

2 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

wouldnt be a very good deterrent if it wasn’t actually a deterrent .  To be honest it’s the best thing this government have done in a decade.  Will save countless lives 

How will it save countless lives? In real terms , not the “they wont try and cross the channel because we have these nice homes in Rwanda for them”

The Mighty Thor
2 minutes ago, kingantti1874 said:

:tlj:

Boys that have travelled halfway round the world to get to the UK are going to be put off by this utter nonsense. They'll still jump in the rafts and dinghys and roll the dice crossing the English Channel. 

This will save no lives and will be quietly binned once it inevitably fails after costing hundreds of millions of pounds (into donors pockets naturally) 

Clickbait for the petty racists. 

17 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

:tlj:

Boys that have travelled halfway round the world to get to the UK are going to be put off by this utter nonsense. They'll still jump in the rafts and dinghys and roll the dice crossing the English Channel. 

This will save no lives and will be quietly binned once it inevitably fails after costing hundreds of millions of pounds (into donors pockets naturally) 

Clickbait for the petty racists. 

Spot on

Unknown user

"And I will put you on your ****ing arse, and by the way, when I put you on your arse, it will be a prelude to putting you in a ****ing grave you little *****"

tenor.gif

34 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

@sadjis this the guy you’ve been on about? :lol: 

Is indeed , that video and what iv said about it is only a small part of the proper story too. Sure you hear the bf say “dont touch her” to the Tory boy too. (Just watched that version - sadly you can’t hear Kyle saying that in that one)

Edited by sadj

17 minutes ago, Smithee said:

"And I will put you on your ****ing arse, and by the way, when I put you on your arse, it will be a prelude to putting you in a ****ing grave you little *****"

tenor.gif

He’s been charged now , no idea with what but as I said at the time , his indiscretion was ignored and the young lad (who is a ***** too) was lifted. Its an amazing statement huh! “By the way” 🤣🤣

Unknown user
26 minutes ago, sadj said:

Is indeed , that video and what iv said about it is only a small part of the proper story too. Sure you hear the bf say “dont touch her” to the Tory boy too. (Just watched that version - sadly you can’t hear Kyle saying that in that one)

In an earlier one you can see a dog running away, yelping

Japan Jambo
8 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Take that you Tory nonce :lol: 

The fine people of D Mains 

1FFEBC64-B13C-4EA0-83F3-8849990185B7.jpeg

Labour should have special red cards distributed that punters can show him if he appears on the doorstep

JudyJudyJudy
36 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

Labour should have special red cards distributed that punters can show him if he appears on the doorstep

As I’ve said before if any politician comes to my door at the run up to these elections and answers truthfully the question “ can a woman have a penis? They will get my vote . I’ve a bet on that only one candidate will answer truthfully . If they can’t be honest with this simple question I wouldn’t trust them running a bath 

38 minutes ago, Japan Jambo said:

Labour ? :4_1_72:

JudyJudyJudy

I know she isnt very popular on this site but she certainly got torn into JRM about Partygate

5 hours ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

7CA9F537-E1A1-4AAE-96A3-84EADFBFC7E0.jpeg

I actually think he does get the point just feels the need to troll his way through every subject on the forum…..

2 hours ago, JamesM48 said:

I know she isnt very popular on this site but she certainly got torn into JRM about Partygate

Used most of interview to herald Johnson 'successes'. Sadly these ***** are so corrupt asking them nothing  is best so that their ludicrous arguments are unheard

JudyJudyJudy
4 minutes ago, Riccarton3 said:

Used most of interview to herald Johnson 'successes'. Sadly these ***** are so corrupt asking them nothing  is best so that their ludicrous arguments are unheard

Yea I did note that she did champion Brexit a lot ! Dearie me . But she did challenge him effectively about the issue