More Tory lies

aussieh

8 minutes ago, Dazo said:

And yet they’re not. I only have one lord & master, so she tells me anyway.

I’m assuming your a short type of guy Smithee ? Always angry about something. 😂

Well I'm assuming you're an angry guy, projecting anger like that

• Replies 27.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You just have to look at the chaotic life of Johnson and the way he dresses and the nick of his hair. He is chaos so don’t expect the way he runs things to be anything other than chaos. 

The Mighty Thor
20 minutes ago, SectionDJambo said:

Probably as big a concern as these government employees, senior staff and the PM having these gatherings, which were clearly illegal, is that the Met Police must have known what was going on and did nothing.

The Met Police know exactly who goes through the gates to and from No10, and you would like to think that they could realise people have been drinking when they are checking back out again.

Then there is the story of somebody being sent out for drink for the April booze ups that we are now hearing happened on the eve of Prince Philip's funeral. So they were allowed to go out and come back with a suitcase, or similar, of booze. No check on the contents in case of an explosive device being smuggled in? The officers of a Met Police Commissioner, who has been reprieved from the sack for incompetence on more than one occasion by this government, turning a blind eye whilst coming down hard on the public. It stinks.

The whole culture within Downing Street is one of chaos and little regard for the rules that the general population had to follow. That culture comes from the top. The PM is ultimately responsible for all of these indiscretions as he is the leader who sets the tone.

Like her or loathe her, but can you imagine Thatcher having allowed these events to have taken place during the times we are living through now? Or indeed any PM in recent memory?

Any defence of Johnson is pathetic.

See the issue I have with all that is that not only are the Met not doing the day job, they are actually sitting saying that we won't investigate until a civil servant determines whether there has been any breach of lockdown rules. 

A civil servant now dictates criminal investigations? Aye?

16 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

You just have to look at the chaotic life of Johnson and the way he dresses and the nick of his hair. He is chaos so don’t expect the way he runs things to be anything other than chaos. 

He's a pathological liar, and quite possibly a sociopath. He genuinely believes he is doing no wrong. 

You can see it when he is on the receiving end of criticism. He is genuinely bemused.

WorldChampions1902
11 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

:greggy:

I’d hate to think that you lost a loved-one during this pandemic. This poor lady did. And whilst the other ‘mourners’ are super-imposed, the message your ‘tribe’ sent is loud and clear.

But hey……”it’s time to move on Comrades”.

75025F15-A59D-4002-8755-409730A447F8.jpeg

jack D and coke
22 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

Liz Truss on the BBC has been practising a mellow, modulated tone of voice. Thatcher-style. Watch out!

I’m hoping upon hope it’s her that gets the gig after that prick. A truly detestable character to most people north of the border and someone to keep that bag of chips on the shoulders up here properly salted and sauced☺️

Edited by jack D and coke

Just now, jack D and coke said:

I’m hoping upon hope it’s her that gets the gig after . A truly detestable character to most people north of the border and someone to keep that bag of chips on the shoulders up properly salted and sauced☺️

When Reagan was made President, which was over 40 years ago, it became impossible to predict how low top political office could become.

Incredulous that he is now looked on as decent compared to the incompetents who followed. 

Nothing would surprise me now. 

Michelle Mone in the House of Lords is when satire was lowered into the ground !

I hope Truss does get it. The game's up !

🤣

WorldChampions1902
4 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

I’m hoping upon hope it’s her that gets the gig after that prick. A truly detestable character to most people north of the border and someone to keep that bag of chips on the shoulders up here properly salted and sauced☺️

I like the cut of your jib. The problem this Junta has is that it has filled its Cabinet with a kennel-full of detestable nodding dogs without an ounce of ability. So regardless of who fills Spaffer’s Clownshoes, the sh*t-show continues unabated. My money is on the husband of the Indian billionaire who is very much in tune with the working class FWIW.

I P Knightley
8 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

I’m hoping upon hope it’s her that gets the gig after . A truly detestable character to most people north of the border and someone to keep that bag of chips on the shoulders up properly salted and sauced☺️

She doesn't seem that popular down here but... Tories.

jack D and coke
4 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

I like the cut of your jib. The problem this Junta has is that it has filled its Cabinet with a kennel-full of detestable nodding dogs without an ounce of ability. So regardless of who fills Spaffer’s Clownshoes, the sh*t-show continues unabated. My money is on the husband of the Indian billionaire who is very much in tune with the working class FWIW.

I don’t see him getting it tbh. He’s got mucky paws already and he’s kept himself right out of the firing line. 
Read quite a few things about Sunak. Tax dodging twat and all the rest. 

D6F36B41-CC64-4ACA-B103-0A2203B3E628.jpeg

EBEFD467-2964-4A32-9E85-F7CB43ADA6CE.jpeg

jack D and coke
5 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

She doesn't seem that popular down here but... Tories.

There’s something about a female Tory that is even worse than a male imo. They’re ****ing evil man :lol: 

It won’t be Gove I don’t think either.  The English would never tolerate a jock these days no matter how much of a hoose jock he is and pretends to despise his own. 

The Mighty Thor
41 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

Don't be drawn in by that chaotic persona. It's an act. The hair, the dishevelled look. It's all part of a carefully crafted character.

He's a vindictive, pathological liar, who is in this only for his own benefit. 

WorldChampions1902
8 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

I don’t see him getting it tbh. He’s got mucky paws already and he’s kept himself right out of the firing line. 
Read quite a few things about Sunak. Tax dodging twat and all the rest. 

D6F36B41-CC64-4ACA-B103-0A2203B3E628.jpeg

EBEFD467-2964-4A32-9E85-F7CB43ADA6CE.jpeg

Interesting. Just to clarify, I was being sarcastic about him being in touch with the common man! ☺️

jack D and coke
Just now, WorldChampions1902 said:

Interesting. Just to clarify, I was being sarcastic about him being in touch with the common man! ☺️

I knew your were man😉😂

The Mighty Thor
31 minutes ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

I’d hate to think that you lost a loved-one during this pandemic. This poor lady did. And whilst the other ‘mourners’ are super-imposed, the message your ‘tribe’ sent is loud and clear.

But hey……”it’s time to move on Comrades”.

75025F15-A59D-4002-8755-409730A447F8.jpeg

shouldn't but 😂

Carrie Antoinette 😂

That image absolutely ****ing nails it!

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
53 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

Liz Truss on the BBC has been practising a mellow, modulated tone of voice. Thatcher-style. Watch out!

She sounds more and more like a drag queen version of William Hague, every time I hear her.

5 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Son of Dorries is unusually quiet on that one, especially for a flag shagging troll. 

4 hours ago, Roxy Hearts said:

He's the fan leader of the British cult! Probably self flagellates.

Yet he remains here continuing to troll away quite the thing. There are plenty people with differing political opinions on this thread who will debate or offer an opinion , that has to be respected trolly just doesnt even try sadly or maybe can’t

2 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

But they are linked.  We were all bound by the same set of laws/guidelines at the time.  One group, to their emotional distress, abided by those rules.  The other group, in blatant disregard for the rules and the rest of the population, decided that parties were appropriate.  I can't see a clearer illustration of "one rule for them and another rule for everyone else".

It is abhorrent that Downing Street continued to act as party central while the rest of us were restricted from such activities.  

Spot on. Its not political point scoring to link them. 

SectionDJambo
53 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

See the issue I have with all that is that not only are the Met not doing the day job, they are actually sitting saying that we won't investigate until a civil servant determines whether there has been any breach of lockdown rules. 

A civil servant now dictates criminal investigations? Aye?

A civil servant who cannot take evidence from anyone under caution or oath. So they could be lying through their teeth to her and she just has to accept it.

Given the culture of lies from the so called leader of those offices, nobody in their right mind would believe anything they said without solid evidence to back them up.

This investigation will be a sham which will only lead to more evidence of rule breaking being fed to the press by whoever has been enjoying doing it so far. It’s going to be a “death by a thousand cuts” for Johnson because he doesn’t have the brains to know that it can only get worse if he doesn’t resign soon.

46 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Don't be drawn in by that chaotic persona. It's an act. The hair, the dishevelled look. It's all part of a carefully crafted character.

Aye.

How 'accidental' was this stunt?

Boris Johnson gets stuck on a zip wire - video | Politics | The Guardian

****ing prick.

I don't think the Met Police should investigate this..........another force should be brought in to investigate the Met, because there is no way the police didn't know about this, suitcase full of booze ffs, boozed up staff leaving in the early hours of the morning and the police didn't see anything.

No wonder people who were fined are asking for their money back, I'd be as well, if it were me.

52 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

There’s something about a female Tory that is even worse than a male imo. They’re ****ing evil man :lol: 

It won’t be Gove I don’t think either.  The English would never tolerate a jock these days no matter how much of a hoose jock he is and pretends to despise his own. 

34 minutes ago, Joey J J Jr Shabadoo said:

She sounds more and more like a drag queen version of William Hague, every time I hear her.

Oh dear I’m sure if a certain poster made those comments the accusations of misogyny would be flying around. , but hey it’s “ a Tory” so that’s alright isn’t it ? 😎

jack D and coke
8 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Oh dear I’m sure if a certain poster made those comments the accusations of misogyny would be flying around. , but hey it’s “ a Tory” so that’s alright isn’t it ? 😎

Misogyny? Na… Stereotyping? Yeah probably. 

5 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Misogyny? Na… Stereotyping? Yeah probably. 

Aye ok . Still unacceptable really but that’s fine cause they are Tories I suppose ? 

jack D and coke
2 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Aye ok . Still unacceptable really but that’s fine cause they are Tories I suppose ? 

Sharely shun ☺️

1 hour ago, Boof said:

Aye.

How 'accidental' was this stunt?

Boris Johnson gets stuck on a zip wire - video | Politics | The Guardian

****ing prick.

I’m not sure if you’re coming from a place of knowledge but I’ve certainly heard in the past it was totally planned and not even slightly accidental. 

10 minutes ago, Tazio said:

I’m not sure if you’re coming from a place of knowledge but I’ve certainly heard in the past it was totally planned and not even slightly accidental. 

No knowledge whatsoever other than being 100% cynical of that charlatan and any stunts he might pull to increase his 'look-at-me'-ness.

But if what you're saying IS true colour me unsurprised.

His cycling, his jogging...everything to distract from the fact that he is a complete and utter ***** only out to feather the nests of himself and his 'elite' cronies.

Nucky Thompson
7 minutes ago, Smithee said:

So? Boris shouldn't be PM, he's a liar and a committed *****.

Just pointing out that they're all hypocrites no matter what colour of rosette 

Nucky Thompson
2 minutes ago, sadj said:

Ok , so your position on Boris and Keir is they should both go? 

Absolutely 

Just now, Nucky Thompson said:

Absolutely 

👍🏻

was actually thinking about how you engage and debate despite your choice of politics with people as opposed to trolly and his post earlier. 

Kind of makes sense why Starmer has been so slow to ask for Bojo’s resignation. 

Who would you have instead of Bojo and if he doesn’t go what damage do you think will be done to the Tories

The Mighty Thor
14 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

This is the third or fourth time that the 'Tory' supporting press have tried to get traction with this one as it's been in circulation for a good while.

Whataboutery and absolutely reeks of desperation. 

9 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Just pointing out that they're all hypocrites no matter what colour of rosette 

It's a bit of a lazy view, and one that suits the nastiest and worst out there.

They're not all as bad as each other, some are much, much worse.

4 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

This just gets regurgitated every couple of weeks. It has already been referred to several times in this very thread.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/14826418/keir-starmer-beer-indoor-gathering/

May 2021 article. On the campaign trail for the local elections in England. Having a beer while holding a meeting with Labour Party members/candidates etc. No wives and babies in sight.

3 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

I disagree with your 1st paragraph.     imo, the emperor really does have no clothes - he's chaotic, tiny attention span, no ability to grasp detail, overweight,  serial philanderer who never combs his hair.  But he discovered many years ago that these were all positive attributes which somehow opened doors for him & got him cushy jobs, fame, publicity and women.  No need to change a "winning" formula

Your 2nd paragraph is spot on though ! 😃  

3 hours ago, The Mighty Thor said:

shouldn't but 😂

Carrie Antoinette 😂

That image absolutely ****ing nails it!

She's a repulsive, odious little cow and that image captures it perfectly. 

The Mighty Thor
1 minute ago, Savage Vince said:

She seems way too involved in things for someone who is little more than Spaffer's current pumping piece. 

3 minutes ago, Savage Vince said:

9 minutes ago, Savage Vince said:

image-23-10-21-06-58-12.gif

15 hours ago, Riccarton3 said:

I know what you mean but every time he opens his mouth it's an own goal. His efforts today to suggest the rules were disproportionate to the dangers in order to try and soften the impact of party gate was risible in the extreme. Excruciating. Nice suit, though.

It was disgraceful, yes.   Exactly the same tactic he  used a few months ago over the Owen Paterson lobbying scandal - tried to instigate a change in the parliamentary rules on lobbying which would cover retrospective incidents to prevent Paterson being suspended.      Then when loads of his own back benchers rebelled, he had the temerity to make an awwwwfly polite "apology"  the next day for trying to change the rules - "It was  a mistake and shouldn't have happened".

Some sweet justice was done when Paterson's safe seat was taken by the Lib Dems a few weeks later.

"Brass neck"  doesn't come close to describing the corrupt elitism on show these days.

The Mighty Thor
5 minutes ago, I P Knightley said:

I thought we'd already debunked that one.

It would appear not. I'm sure the hotline between Downing St and Torygraph towers would have been red hot today. 

It's not good form to knife the PM in the back dear chap etc etc