More Tory lies

aussieh

9 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Cum Dawg updates his blog claiming that spaffer lied to Parliament over the drinks party as he knew about it and the email invite 😂😂

:jjyay:

• Replies 27.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

joondalupjambo
3 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Sure there should have been better checks on who was claiming, it was always likely that criminals would see the chance of easy money, I doubt there was ever going to be a perfect system though.

Interesting the way they did it for my Australian company.  There if you were trading for more than two years I think it was, had submitted a couple of tax returns and had a turnover in a specfic range the support cash was just put into the company bank account.  No application required, no questions and no delays.

We got 30k, classed as income of course and in our most recent tax return we paid a portion of that back as it was taxable income, as the grants are here.  It helped us with cash flow and also gave us a little boost to get the company through the really hard few months.  By doing it this way it was argued that it got directly to those who were known entities to the tax department, with very little admin overhead.  It got it to registered companies and stopped it going to newly formed, bogus ones.  Lot more details around how Oz handled it but this was briefly our experience.

manaliveits105
3 hours ago, Adam_the_legend said:

This is hilarious. Poster inserts SNP comment into thread about Tories, and without a hint of irony you jump on people bringing SNP unnecessarily into threads. 

:cornette:

Fair comment 👍

23 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Cum Dawg updates his blog claiming that spaffer lied to Parliament over the drinks party as he knew about it and the email invite 😂😂

Shock-Face.gif

dobmisterdobster
1 hour ago, Jeffros Furios said:

The Dorries creature is unhinged. 

She is but the license fee has to go. Linear television is dead.

Footballfirst
30 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

The final couple of lines from the updated blog.

"There are many other photos of parties after I left yet to appear.

I’ll say more when SG’s report is published."

33 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Sure there should have been better checks on who was claiming, it was always likely that criminals would see the chance of easy money, I doubt there was ever going to be a perfect system though.

Universal basic income

Footballfirst
3 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

That'll be a drop in the ocean when this is all over.

Yup.

£2.8bn spent on PPE not fit for purpose, plus the profits creamed off by Tory donors and chums who got contracts through the VIP channel.

The Mighty Thor
18 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

That'll be a drop in the ocean when this is all over.

14 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Yup.

£2.8bn spent on PPE not fit for purpose, plus the profits creamed off by Tory donors and chums who got contracts through the VIP channel.

It'll be despotic African dictatorship levels of corruption and thievery when all is said and done. 

43 minutes ago, dobmisterdobster said:

She is but the license fee has to go. Linear television is dead.

Indeed.

36 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Universal basic income

That is a posibility, wasn't it trailed in Finland or somewhere around there, don't know if it worked or not.

1 hour ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Naw, good old Eton boy Boris wouldn't lie......................would he.....:whistling: 

The Real Maroonblood
2 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Defund the BBC did you say?

Ah the smell of rank opportunism 

The state of this 😂

:rofl:

2 hours ago, Jeffros Furios said:

The Dorries creature is unhinged. 

Looks and sounds it. Maybe never got picked for role in the school play

26 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Defund the BBC did you say?

Ah the smell of rank opportunism 

The state of this 😂

Sneak preview of the footage 

Footballfirst

Robert Peston has followed up on Cummings' latest claim about the 20 May party.

https://www.itv.com/news/2022-01-17/why-the-mystery-partygate-email-mentioned-in-cummings-blog-really-matters

I know who sent the email to Martin Reynolds on 20 May 2020 telling him the planned “bring your own booze” party should not go ahead - though the sender tells me he does not want to be seen as as agent provocateur against the prime minister and has asked me not to name him.

Before I go on, I regard the evidence of this “senior official” - as styled by Dominic Cummings in his Monday blog - as compelling, because if it turns out he is lying he knows it will come out and he would be seriously damaged.

The email was copied to an official in Reynolds’s office and to the PM’s then main aide - now estranged - Mr Cummings.

Sue Gray, who is investigating that party and others, can easily find the email, since there will not be so many received by Mr Reynolds and Mr Cummings on 20 May.

She has also told the sender of the dynamite email she would like to speak with him but has not yet. When she does, he will both point her to the email and he will tell her that Reynolds immediately came to his office after receipt of the email and asked him why the party should be cancelled.

Mr Reynolds was told by the email sender - “in the nicest possible way” - that the party was a kind sentiment but it should be cancelled because it broke the rules. Mr Reynolds allegedly said he feared it could be more embarrassing to cancel.

The official cannot remember whether he also told the PM the party should be cancelled. “I probably did but I honestly can’t remember,” he told me.

Mr Cummings, however, says in his blog he personally told the PM the party was a mistake and he is also confident that Mr Reynolds would have had a conversation with the PM and would have passed on the concerns of colleagues about the planned party.

All this is the essential evidence that will help Ms Gray decide whether Mr Reynolds and Boris Johnson knowingly broke the lockdown rules on May 20, and whether the prime minister has also committed the cardinal political sin of misleading parliament.

It could be that Cummings plan is to hold a gun to Sue Gray's head by revealing that he has incriminating evidence and will publish it, if she fails to act on it.

The Mighty Thor
10 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

https://www.itv.com/news/2022-01-17/why-the-mystery-partygate-email-mentioned-in-cummings-blog-really-matters

I know who sent the email to Martin Reynolds on 20 May 2020 telling him the planned “bring your own booze” party should not go ahead - though the sender tells me he does not want to be seen as as agent provocateur against the prime minister and has asked me not to name him.

Before I go on, I regard the evidence of this “senior official” - as styled by Dominic Cummings in his Monday blog - as compelling, because if it turns out he is lying he knows it will come out and he would be seriously damaged.

The email was copied to an official in Reynolds’s office and to the PM’s then main aide - now estranged - Mr Cummings.

Sue Gray, who is investigating that party and others, can easily find the email, since there will not be so many received by Mr Reynolds and Mr Cummings on 20 May.

She has also told the sender of the dynamite email she would like to speak with him but has not yet. When she does, he will both point her to the email and he will tell her that Reynolds immediately came to his office after receipt of the email and asked him why the party should be cancelled.

Mr Reynolds was told by the email sender - “in the nicest possible way” - that the party was a kind sentiment but it should be cancelled because it broke the rules. Mr Reynolds allegedly said he feared it could be more embarrassing to cancel.

The official cannot remember whether he also told the PM the party should be cancelled. “I probably did but I honestly can’t remember,” he told me.

Mr Cummings, however, says in his blog he personally told the PM the party was a mistake and he is also confident that Mr Reynolds would have had a conversation with the PM and would have passed on the concerns of colleagues about the planned party.

All this is the essential evidence that will help Ms Gray decide whether Mr Reynolds and Boris Johnson knowingly broke the lockdown rules on May 20, and whether the prime minister has also committed the cardinal political sin of misleading parliament.

It could be that Cummings plan is to hold a gun to Sue Gray's head by revealing that he has incriminating evidence and will publish it, if she fails to act on it.

He's got the receipts 

:greggy:

jack D and coke
15 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886mn9hen5b9hvdhtve9x

It's going to be impossible for Johnson to maintain his line that he
"believed implicitly that this was a work event but with hindsight I should have sent everyone back inside’ "
when he had been told explicitly that it was not  a work event and that he was told so without the benefit of hindsight

The Mighty Thor
10 minutes ago, RobboM said:

It's going to be impossible for Johnson to maintain his line that he
"believed implicitly that this was a work event but with hindsight I should have sent everyone back inside’ "
when he had been told explicitly that it was not  a work event and that he was told so without the benefit of hindsight

His minions have all been out today prostituting their integrity using the 'implicitly' defense. 

How's that working out for you now boys? 

SectionDJambo

I can’t understand why he wasn’t challenged on his “with hindsight I should have sent them back inside” part of his feeble attempt at explaining himself.

It was after office hours, with booze everywhere. Surely he should have sent them home, not back inside if he wanted to stop the gathering. Sounds like a random thought that came into his head.

The trouble with lying frequently is that you have to keep lying about other lies, and it all becomes ridiculously obvious.

There are obviously people out there who are out to get him and they’ve got the evidence. They’ve just waited until there was a chink in his armour of bluster and boast. We wonder how many other events took place to enjoy the weather whilst the riff raff were told to stay away from each other.

Cummings is a weasel. A crafty cunning weasel who’s out for revenge, so you can be sure he’ll be sitting on one big bit of info waiting to unleash it at some point. 

1 hour ago, Tazio said:

Cummings is a weasel. A crafty cunning weasel who’s out for revenge, so you can be sure he’ll be sitting on one big bit of info waiting to unleash it at some point. 

Agreed. I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him. However, in saying that (which I know will sound hypocritical), I do believe a lot of what he says, mostly because you can never underestimate how quickly thieves (or in this case, rats) will turn on each other to save their own arse. The amount of Trump's inner circle that have done similar in recent months is another case in point. He wouldn't be coming out with all of this unless he could back it up, he'd be opening himself up to all sorts of libel charges otherwise. 

Sly, yes. Weasily, no doubt. Trustworthy, the jury is still out. Smart, absolutely without question. He knows exactly what he is doing. Whether his motives are revenge or otherwise, this still has a long way to run. Ironically, one of the former most uber-Tories could be the one to bring the whole thing down. Delightful.

This genuinely could become the end of the Tory party as we know it. If it's proven BoJo lied to Parliament as well as broke the law; not to mention the fact that he didn't even have the bollocks to apologise to Betty in person, anyone that votes blue from now on has nailed their colours to the mast as someone to be ridiculed, mocked and then ignored. They are done. I don't see any way back from this for them, other than a full rank-and-file clear out of the entire apparatchik.

9 hours ago, Footballfirst said:

Crucial bit there. I cannot remember if I told the PM. 

The Real Maroonblood
8 hours ago, Tazio said:

:glorious:

The Mighty Thor
1 hour ago, Dazo said:

Cummings aye ? 😂😂😂😂

The beacon of of integrity and honesty. It’s all getting a bit desperate boys. 

Yes, Cummings. 

He was there all along. He put Spaffer in Downing Street. He knows everything about Spaffer and he has the receipts for all the porkies he's been telling. 

Desperation is 'Operation Save Big Dog' and 'Operation Red Meat'.

Just to keep in power a guy who's been sacked from every job he's ever had. For lying. 

You're right. they're utterly desperate. 

1 hour ago, Dazo said:

Cummings aye ? 😂😂😂😂

The only desperation shown is from you as you desperately post backing up your hero Boris 😂😂

9 hours ago, Tazio said:

Its all very machialviellian , delightful to read and watch really.  

Good to see the House of Lords pulling up the Govt regarding protest laws which they want to make law. HOL kicked them into touch so they go back to be amended hopefully to the HOC.  Its a dangerous day when a polis can decide if a protest is " too noisy" 

I P Knightley
19 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Good to see the House of Lords pulling up the Govt regarding protest laws which they want to make law. HOL kicked them into touch so they go back to be amended hopefully to the HOC.  Its a dangerous day when a polis can decide if a protest is " too noisy" 

Raab on Radio 4 this morning seemed surprised that the cabinet's thinking is at odds with public opinion. It won't sink in, though. He's too thick to take it in and, even if he does, there'll be some of his betters come along to beat it out of him.

1 hour ago, The Mighty Thor said:

Yes, Cummings. 

He was there all along. He put Spaffer in Downing Street. He knows everything about Spaffer and he has the receipts for all the porkies he's been telling. 

Desperation is 'Operation Save Big Dog' and 'Operation Red Meat'.

Just to keep in power a guy who's been sacked from every job he's ever had. For lying. 

You're right. they're utterly desperate. 

A proven liar who happily played along while taking the coin ? You stick your hat on him buddy I think I’ll pass though. 

1 hour ago, XB52 said:

The only desperation shown is from you as you desperately post backing up your hero Boris 😂😂

XB52 Making stuff up again, you work for the government ? 

3 hours ago, Dazo said:

Cummings aye ? 😂😂😂😂

0KJKuB9.gif

Footballfirst
59 minutes ago, Dazo said:

A proven liar who happily played along while taking the coin ? You stick your hat on him buddy I think I’ll pass though. 

Proven liar?    Cummings account of what happened re Barnard Castle was accepted by BoJo. He said Cummings had acted "responsibly, legally and with integrity".   Durham Constabulary also investigated and, while they noted a minor breach of covid rules, they took no action.

You seem to hold BoJo in greater trust and integrity than Cummings.  I'd suggest that all but the most fervent Tories view them equally nefarious when it comes to allowing the truth to get in the way of them doing what they want. 

21 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Proven liar?    Cummings account of what happened re Barnard Castle was accepted by BoJo. He said Cummings had acted "responsibly, legally and with integrity".   Durham Constabulary also investigated and, while they noted a minor breach of covid rules, they took no action.

You seem to hold BoJo in greater trust and integrity than Cummings.  I'd suggest that all but the most fervent Tories view them equally nefarious when it comes to allowing the truth to get in the way of them doing what they want. 

I haven’t mentioned Bojo so why would you assume that ? My opinions of Cummings has nothing to do with what I think of Boris. 

Listen if you all want to believe a guy who says he took his family on a drive while he tested his eye sight and said the party he was at wasn’t a party but the one he wasn’t at was a party but happily ignored all while he was taking money then bash on. I think he is a liar and a snake. He’s the very definition of not credible in any way. 

Edited by Dazo

14 minutes ago, Dazo said:

I haven’t mentioned Bojo so why would you assume that ? My opinions of Cummings has nothing to do with what I think of Boris. 

Listen if you all want to believe a guy who says he took his family on a drive while he tested his eye sight and said the party he was at wasn’t a party but the one he wasn’t at was a party but happily ignored all while he was taking money then bash on. I think he is a liar and a snake. He’s the very definition of not credible in any way. 

Except he has proof. 

Cummings is a liar.

Boris is a liar.

Cummings has documentary proof of his current allegations against Boris.

That's the difference.

Edited by Cade

Saying BJ is a liar is like saying it's a bit dark at night !

He has lied throughout his entire career.

He can't help himself.

Politics is all about spin. Lies in other words. They are all at it, regardless if they are a rice pudding in a suit or a baldy lizard !

The Mighty Thor
2 hours ago, Dazo said:

If it's alright with you, I'll stick with Cummings on this particular one. 

He's not the man contorting the rules and throwing his underlings under the bus to save his job. 👍

24 minutes ago, Boab said:

He can't help himself.

Politics is all about spin. Lies in other words. They are all at it, regardless if they are a rice pudding in a suit or a baldy lizard !

It’s amazing that some Tory MPs are discrediting Cummings and holding Johnson up as a paragon of virtue because he Got Brexit Done. You can certainly question Cummings and his day trip to Barnard Castle however there is no doubt what so ever Johnson is a liar. 

jack D and coke

Cummings is a little weasel of that’s there’s no doubt. 
Knowing he has all this dirt on Johnson is amusing as **** though I have to admit. 

1 hour ago, Dazo said:

. I think he is a liar and a snake.

Spot on. Check all the love in for him now. Its nauseating really. 

33 minutes ago, Boab said:

He can't help himself.

Spot on. 

11 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Cummings is a little weasel of that’s there’s no doubt. 
Knowing he has all this dirt on Johnson is amusing as **** though I have to admit. 

If he has all this dirt on Johnson. His inquiry before was a mixed bag imo.

14 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

If it's alright with you, I'll stick with Cummings on this particular one. 

He's not the man contorting the rules and throwing his underlings under the bus to save his job. 👍

Ffs man you need your screws tightened. 😂😂😂 He was exactly that man when he was in his job.

Have people seriously forgot he was happy to break the rules and hide rule breaking while he was getting paid ? Some of you need a software update.