More Tory lies

aussieh

2 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

Misogyny? Na… Stereotyping? Yeah probably. 

Here we go again, the bloody u-turn show. Every time he turns it round to be about him. Just ignore him and leave him to it

• Replies 27.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• The Mighty Thor

• Victorian

• JudyJudyJudy

• Cade

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Smithee said:

It's a bit of a lazy view, and one that suits the nastiest and worst out there.

They're not all as bad as each other, some are much, much worse.

Exactly. The unionists use this crap every time. Nobody in politics is as bad as the lying racist bigot that is Boris. 

manaliveits105
4 hours ago, WorldChampions1902 said:

I’d hate to think that you lost a loved-one during this pandemic. This poor lady did. And whilst the other ‘mourners’ are super-imposed, the message your ‘tribe’ sent is loud and clear.

But hey……”it’s time to move on Comrades”.

75025F15-A59D-4002-8755-409730A447F8.jpeg

I wouldn’t ever discuss my personal life on a message board

National Health is devolved here in Scotland and the SG and their megalomaniac leader are ultimately responsible for people not being able to visit loved ones in hospital and they should never be forgiven for that 

only a flump would think otherwise 

41 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

:gok:

hopefully Anas will call for his resignation 

Still nothing to add to the debate then? 

Is this another one coming to light?

Kate Josephs' leaving party on the 17 December 2020, she had something to do with the COVID taskforce, just been on Sky News.

8 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Kate Josephs' leaving party on the 17 December 2020, she had something to do with the COVID taskforce, just been on Sky News.

It is indeed

jack D and coke
1 hour ago, The Mighty Thor said:

This is the third or fourth time that the 'Tory' supporting press have tried to get traction with this one as it's been in circulation for a good while.

Whataboutery and absolutely reeks of desperation. 

They’ve even went after Corbyn again the other day. 
Risible filth man. 

Adam_the_legend
12 minutes ago, JamesM48 said:

Food for thought 

Jeez, I don’t know what the question is but I do know that comrade Corbyn is NOT the answer. 

31 minutes ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

Yep. She has apologised so another confirmed one.

11 minutes ago, Adam_the_legend said:

Jeez, I don’t know what the question is but I do know that comrade Corbyn is NOT the answer. 

😂😂😂

This. Corbyn ffs. 😳

Footballfirst
16 minutes ago, Sooperstar said:

Yep. She has apologised so another confirmed one.

Here's her statement.  On a positive note, at least some individuals now appear to be able to respond to having the consciences pricked. What bearing that has on Sue Gray's final report remains to be seen, but it does further isolate the denier in chief. 

Edited by Footballfirst

56 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

National Health is devolved here in Scotland and the SG and their megalomaniac leader are ultimately responsible for people not being able to visit loved ones in hospital and they should never be forgiven for that 

So they should have allowed people into hospitals ?

Just now, sadj said:

A soft Media 🤣🤣🤣

it means in comparison to how they treated Corbyn.  Didn't you get that ? 

Adam_the_legend
2 minutes ago, Boab said:

So they should have allowed people into hospitals ?

Should people have been able to comfort their dying relatives at their moment of death?? I’m going with yes. 

Adam_the_legend
4 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Here's her statement.  On a positive note, at least some individuals noiw appear to be able to respond to having the consciences pricked. What bearing that has on Sue Gray's final report remains to be seen, but it does further isolate the denier in chief. 

Conscience?? They got caught. Most of these happened months and months ago, if it was playing on their conscience they would have come Out and said something long before now. Odious *******s

Footballfirst

An astonishing response from the Met to the Good Law Project's letter intimating probable court action.

Edited by Footballfirst

Adam_the_legend
11 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

An astonishing response from the Met to the Good Law Project's letter intimating probable court action.

The met have been an absolute disgrace. Cressida knows she’s a goner without Bojo’s support. Some of the justifications they have come out with is incredible. I especially liked that they don’t investigate crimes retrospectively. Err, wit??! Government, police and media need a root and branch clear out, won’t happen though. 

34 minutes ago, Adam_the_legend said:

Should people have been able to comfort their dying relatives at their moment of death?? I’m going with yes. 

id agree. It was a barbaric decision.  They could have had PPE etc . At least they would have been at the end to comfort their dying relative. Its one of the most disgraceful episodes in the whole pandemic. 

Footballfirst
7 minutes ago, Adam_the_legend said:

The met have been an absolute disgrace. Cressida knows she’s a goner without Bojo’s support. Some of the justifications they have come out with is incredible. I especially liked that they don’t investigate crimes retrospectively. Err, wit??! Government, police and media need a root and branch clear out, won’t happen though. 

43 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

Here's her statement.  On a positive note, at least some individuals now appear to be able to respond to having the consciences pricked. What bearing that has on Sue Gray's final report remains to be seen, but it does further isolate the denier in chief. 

It's taken her over a year to come clean, she's only apologising now as it was about to come out in the Gray inquiry, seemingly.

41 minutes ago, Adam_the_legend said:

The point I was making to the other poster was not a debate about whether the rule was right or wrong at that time, it was that the people who made those rules were ****ing partying at the time.

Read his post again, blabbering about how health is devolved and how the Nats would never be forgiven for implemented that rule.

They weren't having ****ing parties while making those rules !

Ffs, talk about deflection ! 

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
2 hours ago, Lone Striker said:

I disagree with your 1st paragraph.     imo, the emperor really does have no clothes - he's chaotic, tiny attention span, no ability to grasp detail, overweight,  serial philanderer who never combs his hair.  But he discovered many years ago that these were all positive attributes which somehow opened doors for him & got him cushy jobs, fame, publicity and women.  No need to change a "winning" formula

Your 2nd paragraph is spot on though ! 😃  

The same could be said of the half wits that voted for the Tories. Everyone new he was a fat, racist, homophobic, possible woman beater.

9 hours ago, XB52 said:

Just on your first paragraph. We have built more affordable housing, have more nhs staff, have more police than rUK already (can't comment on council services as no idea how to find that out) 

Presume you're finding figures on housing/NHS/Police per 100k population to be able to compare apples with apples ? 

The housing developments I've seen recently are all  4 or 5 bed villas, and hardly what you'd call affordable.   Anyway,  just comparing with England doesn't mean we're doing enough for our own population needs.   Especially affordable housing - something radical needs to be done to stop rents and house prices exceeding inflation.   For example, put sensible rules for new houses so that re-sale values and rental income is subject to time & money limits.

Have a look at the Police Scotland website - it tells you what types of incident they won't attend immediately   i.e. don't phone 999, just  phone 101 (if you can get through).  There's something fishy going on with Police reporting of crimes etc - a cynic might wonder if their priority is to keep the numbers down by making it difficult for the public to contact them.

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo
2 hours ago, Lone Striker said:

I disagree with your 1st paragraph.     imo, the emperor really does have no clothes - he's chaotic, tiny attention span, no ability to grasp detail, overweight,  serial philanderer who never combs his hair.  But he discovered many years ago that these were all positive attributes which somehow opened doors for him & got him cushy jobs, fame, publicity and women.  No need to change a "winning" formula

Your 2nd paragraph is spot on though ! 😃  

The same could be said of the half wits that voted for the Tories. Everyone new he was a fat, racist, homophobic, possible woman beater.

manaliveits105
12 minutes ago, Boab said:

The point I was making to the other poster was not a debate about whether the rule was right or wrong at that time, it was that the people who made those rules were ****ing partying at the time.

Read his post again, blabbering about how health is devolved and how the Nats would never be forgiven for implemented that rule.

They weren't having ****ing parties while making those rules !

Ffs, talk about deflection ! 

Woosh !

2 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

So nothing to see in terms of rule breakers because what - the rules were too strict? Not getting this one Chief. 

31 minutes ago, Adam_the_legend said:

minority-report-1200x793.jpg

4 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Woosh !

I'm beginning to get why others are perplexed at your lack of ability to debate.

You pitiful troll !

1 hour ago, Jambo-Jimbo said:

So is that number 13 ?   There were  12 "gatherings" described on the BBC news website earlier.  

2 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

What has that got to do with your tory heroes partying while your queen sat on her own burying her husband????? 

1 hour ago, Footballfirst said:

Another one sorry she was caught. I would have a tiny bit of respect for some of these people if they had apologised and admitted being at a party before they were outed by the media. 

23 minutes ago, Lone Striker said:

Presume you're finding figures on housing/NHS/Police per 100k population to be able to compare apples with apples ? 

Of course, thought that was obvious. 

Footballfirst
27 minutes ago, Victorian said:

Another one in the Cabinet Office.  

You need to be an epidemiologist to keep track of them now.  

It could be that Sue Gray's version of "Track and Trace" is actually having some effect.

10 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

It could be that Sue Gray's version of "Track and Trace" is actually having some effect.

Is she looking into the Johnson family tree as well?

The Mighty Thor
19 minutes ago, Footballfirst said:

I feel for her. 

Every day she probably thinks she's getting somewhere then boom, another party 

What?  Another two parties at No10?  During the crisis of lockdown? 

No I wasn't there.  I was absent from my position of duty at Chequers.  

1 hour ago, XB52 said:

What has that got to do with your tory heroes partying while your queen sat on her own burying her husband????? 

I think if someone is still defending this mob after this week, like he is, then they are best ignored. He's obviously either a dense idiot or an utter troll. Probably both. 

I have no positive feelings towards wee Liz or her mob but today's apology is very likely the most excruciating example of why this country is currently viewed as a global laughing stock. An absolute circus act of a PM. 

Boris Johnson is drawing up a list of officials to offer resignations over partygate in a bid to salvage his premiership, The Independent has learned.

Dubbed “Operation Save Big Dog” by the prime minister himself, the blueprint includes a drive to work out which heads should roll following the publication of senior official Sue Gray’s findings, as well as highlighting the prime minister’s achievements, according to sources

Footballfirst
30 minutes ago, The Mighty Thor said:

I feel for her. 

Every day she probably thinks she's getting somewhere then boom, another party 

Going by the spin that is coming from Downing Street, I suspect that Sue Gray's conclusions will come out as ambiguous as best.

"I have investigated 12/13/14/15 events in 2020 and 2021. Half of those could reasonably be described as work events as permitted by the rules in force at the time.  The remainder, in my view, fell outside the guidelines. However, I am satisfied that no-one sought to deliberately break the rules, but that the organisers had genuinely held views that such events were permitted. I am therefore satisfied that there was no criminality involved and that there were no breaches of the ministerial code."

"Although outside my terms of reference I have discussed the issue of a drinking culture within Downing Street with the Prime Minister.  He has agreed that all staff will exercise more discretion in the future when getting pished in the office"

"PS - Boris, Is that OK and can you confirm that will I become a dame at the next birthday honours list." 

Edited by Footballfirst

9 minutes ago, Boy Daniel said:

Boris Johnson is drawing up a list of officials to offer resignations over partygate in a bid to salvage his premiership, The Independent has learned.

Dubbed “Operation Save Big Dog” by the prime minister himself, the blueprint includes a drive to work out which heads should roll following the publication of senior official Sue Gray’s findings, as well as highlighting the prime minister’s achievements, according to sources

Thats got to be a spoof story  ..... hasn't it ?    Hasn't it ?   Shirley ?           What ?   

David Allen Green, legal commentator says:

"We know the following:
(a) Gray cannot make a determination as to whether there is criminal liability, as she is not a court;
(b) Gray cannot make an independent assessment of the application of non-legal guidance to her colleagues as she is not independent;
and (c) she cannot determine whether the prime minister or another minister is in breach of the ministerial code, as she is not the prime minister).

None of this is criticism: it just follows from the nature of the investigation.

We could end up with something that ‘clears’ everyone – not because of any deliberate whitewashing, but because the investigation was not required to do anything else ...

It is almost as if this investigation was structured in such a way so as to give scope to ministers to leak to the press that they have been ‘cleared’."

Marking yer own homework, again.

So basically one big ongoing party routine every Friday.  But they became less frequented when restrictions on the plebs were removed and the staffers could go elsewhere.  Which proves these gatherings were not 'custom & practice' and part of the working routine.  Therefore a means to an end.  Illegal and approved by the PM.