Even More SNP Nonsense

Stuart Lyon

jack D and coke
19 minutes ago, coconut doug said:

We could hire a bus and drive it round Scotland with huge numbers on the side and a promise to spend it on the NHS when Indy happens. 

Then go to England with a list of all the free stuff we currently get on the side and how much the English taxpayer is subsidising us. 

Game over - Indy in a week! 

What I do believe is the things that unionists post that makes us look like scroungers and cadgers yet constantly whingeing. The other day literally firing it everywhere that WM is bailing us out again with 700m extra. They do it regular and the English tax payer is paying attention now. 
Practically signing their own death warrant I reckon. 

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Space Mackerel

• deesidejambo

• Pans Jambo

• JamboX2

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, jack D and coke said:

What I do believe is the things that unionists post that makes us look like scroungers and cadgers yet constantly whingeing. The other day literally firing it everywhere that WM is bailing us out again with 700m extra. They do it regular and the English tax payer is paying attention now. 
Practically signing their own death warrant I reckon. 

Shhh

2 hours ago, annushorribilis III said:

Regardless of your politics - why are your posts on this topic so pathetically & deliberately childish ? 

Because the poster has nothing of value to contribute, so just wants to try and wind people up. Numbskulls like that are best put on ignore, IMO.

The Real Maroonblood
2 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

Its fantastic that  our auld nawbags are living far longer than expected and clinging on to ensure Jimmy Krankie will never get her way.- God Bless them .

:cornette_dog:

Space Mackerel
4 hours ago, Nucky Thompson said:

It wasn't a massive majority at the last Scottish election, you know, the place where Nippy's day job is

I think she will struggle at the next Scottish elections in 2021 as her party are not doing their job of running the country properly.

Westminster is a different kettle of fish where people are voting SNP to send a message down there

:rofl: X 100

Does Holyrood elections use First Past the Post system likes?

Edited by Space Mackerel

Ainsley Harriott
2 hours ago, coconut doug said:

How about the 2014 independence referendum?

What is a poll for the Nationalist?

You stated that since 2014 most of scotland not longer want to be part of the uk. Where are you getting this from? The Nationalist is a wee daft paper read by separatists.

44 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

You stated that since 2014 most of scotland not longer want to be part of the uk. Where are you getting this from? The Nationalist is a wee daft paper read by separatists.

I did not say what you claim. Zlatanable said "The majority of people in Scotland since 2014 have continually supported Scotland in the United Kingdom. Please respect that." and i responded with "The majority of people in Scotland since 2014 did not and do not support Scotland being in the United Kingdom". I believe my statement to be true and Zlat's to be wrong but if you have figures to the contrary then please show them to us. I'm getting my information from the Indyref and from opinion polls conducted since. Where are you getting yours from?

The newspaper is called the National is it not. It's part of the Herald group i believe. I didn't ask you what The Nationalist was i asked you what the nationalist poll was, now i see. You think that a poll carried out for the National is flawed in some way. Can you tell us how?

Ainsley Harriott
3 minutes ago, coconut doug said:

I did not say what you claim. Zlatanable said "The majority of people in Scotland since 2014 have continually supported Scotland in the United Kingdom. Please respect that." and i responded with "The majority of people in Scotland since 2014 did not and do not support Scotland being in the United Kingdom". I believe my statement to be true and Zlat's to be wrong but if you have figures to the contrary then please show them to us. I'm getting my information from the Indyref and from opinion polls conducted since. Where are you getting yours from?

The newspaper is called the National is it not. It's part of the Herald group i believe. I didn't ask you what The Nationalist was i asked you what the nationalist poll was, now i see. You think that a poll carried out for the National is flawed in some way. Can you tell us how?

Aye ok keep your hair on. The fact that more people chose to vote for pro union parties in the latest election, the European election and the 2017 general election. Please enlighten me with your sources that back up what you state?

12 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Aye ok keep your hair on. The fact that more people chose to vote for pro union parties in the latest election, the European election and the 2017 general election. Please enlighten me with your sources that back up what you state?

What's the matter? am i being too pedantic? 

It's dubious if Labour are completely unionist anyway they are now considering their indy policy but the main point is that you are confusing a perceived majority vote with a majority of the electorate and so your statements and Zlatanable's are wrong. Some opinion polls also have Yes in the lead or within the margin of statistical error and we haven't left the EU yet. 

You haven't shown us any figures and you haven't answered the question about the poll. Are you able to deal with these issues now?

Ainsley Harriott
6 minutes ago, coconut doug said:

What's the matter? am i being too pedantic? 

It's dubious if Labour are completely unionist anyway they are now considering their indy policy but the main point is that you are confusing a perceived majority vote with a majority of the electorate and so your statements and Zlatanable's are wrong. Some opinion polls also have Yes in the lead or within the margin of statistical error and we haven't left the EU yet. 

You haven't shown us any figures and you haven't answered the question about the poll. Are you able to deal with these issues now?

Some opinion polls? The one wind bag Blackford commissioned? You Gov poll taken in November this year had scottish independence at 44%. What polls are you quoting? Sorry is that too pedantic 

Space Mackerel
6 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Some opinion polls? The one wind bag Blackford commissioned? You Gov poll taken in November this year had scottish independence at 44%. What polls are you quoting? Sorry is that too pedantic 

If Labour up here change their policy to supporting indyref2,  that'll put the indy percentage at 45 + 18 = 63%

What will you say after that?

Ainsley Harriott
Just now, Space Mackerel said:

If Labour up here change their policy to supporting indyref2,  that'll put the indy percentage at 45 + 18 = 63%

What will you say after that?

I would say labour change their position on everything about 3 times a day so let's see come the next election. 

Space Mackerel
1 minute ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

I would say labour change their position on everything about 3 times a day so let's see come the next election. 

It's estimated 2/3 of Labour voters now support Independence.

Ainsley Harriott
1 minute ago, SE16 3LN said:

By you

Haha beat me to it. The separatists are very good and making up numbers but not great at accepting results. 

20 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

http://whatscotlandthinks.org/questions/how-would-you-vote-in-the-in-a-scottish-independence-referendum-if-held-now-ask#line

Why are you thinking i might be annoyed by you being pedantic? Haven't i been happy to answer all your questions and try to explain things as well.

Isn't it you who is evasive and hasn't answered things properly?

Do you now accept that a majority of the Scottish electorate has never voted for remaining in the UK since 2014? There has only been one vote and the opinion polls shown in the link are the best means of gauging public opinion since.

Are you able to tell us what the problems are with this "Nationalist Poll" and the one commissioned by Blackford? Are they the same poll?

Space Mackerel
10 minutes ago, coconut doug said:

http://whatscotlandthinks.org/questions/how-would-you-vote-in-the-in-a-scottish-independence-referendum-if-held-now-ask#line

Why are you thinking i might be annoyed by you being pedantic? Haven't i been happy to answer all your questions and try to explain things as well.

Do you now accept that a majority of the Scottish electorate has never voted for remaining in the UK since 2014? There has only been one vote and the opinion polls shown in the link are the best means of gauging public opinion since.

Are you able to tell us what the problems are with this "Nationalist Poll" and the one commissioned by Blackford? Are they the same poll?

I think I've got a STAUNER!

Ainsley Harriott
10 minutes ago, coconut doug said:

The link you just shared has pro union leading 🙈🙈

Space Mackerel
29 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Haha beat me to it. The separatists are very good and making up numbers but not great at accepting results. 

image.png.52284507a442d7c5c1086f93fce180f1.png

1 hour ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

The link you just shared has pro union leading 🙈🙈

Almost always but not on every occasion, perhaps you should read the posts again especially the last one where i mentioned the difference between a majority vote and the majority of the electorate. 

Alternatively you quote me and show how i am wrong. You might also answer the questions i posed. 

Ainsley Harriott

Almost always but not on every occasion, perhaps you should read the posts again especially the last one where i mentioned the difference between a majority vote and the majority of the electorate. 

Alternatively you quote me and show how i am wrong. You might also answer the questions i posed. 

So the majority of polls suggest the majority of Scots are not in favour of independence? Is that what you are saying?

14 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

So the majority of polls suggest the majority of Scots are not in favour of independence? Is that what you are saying?

Yes. 

Are you able to answer any of the questions yet?

Ainsley Harriott

Yes. 

Are you able to answer any of the questions yet?

You just showed us you are wrong yourself with what you shared. What questions do you want me to answer?

You went from earlier saying most people now wanted to leave the uk to saying most polls suggest they don't. 

3 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

You just showed us you are wrong yourself with what you shared. What questions do you want me to answer?

You went from earlier saying most people now wanted to leave the uk to saying most polls suggest they don't. 

I never, ever said that most people wanted to leave the UK, reason being it is not true. Neither is it true that most people wish to remain in the UK.

Ainsley Harriott
5 minutes ago, coconut doug said:

I never, ever said that most people wanted to leave the UK, reason being it is not true. Neither is it true that most people wish to remain in the UK.

The majority of people in Scotland since 2014 did not and do not support Scotland being in the United Kingdom. Same thing is it not? 6million without an opinion. 

17 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

The majority of people in Scotland since 2014 did not and do not support Scotland being in the United Kingdom. Same thing is it not? 6million without an opinion. 

It is not the same thing at all.

What has 6 million without an opinion got to do with it?

You haven't answered the questions either.

Ainsley Harriott

It is not the same thing at all.

What has 6 million without an opinion got to do with it?

You haven't answered the questions either.

Jesus christ, what question?

21 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Jesus christ, what question?

Don't you read the posts?

I do hope i'm not being too pedantic for you.

Ainsley Harriott

Don't you read the posts?

I do hope i'm not being too pedantic for you.

Correct they haven't nor have they shown any evidence to suggest the majority want to leave the UK. But the evidence would suggest the SNP is no further forward with their bid for indepence.

The problem with polls from those sources is they can be easily manipulated by asking 1000 or so people from a certain area ot demographic. I would  equally sceptical if the Tories released a pro union poll.

Anyway I'm off to set up the Queens speech to record on christmas day and write  get well soon card for the Duke of Edinburgh. 

Have a Merry Christmas old Chap/Lady

Edited by Ainsley Harriott

1 hour ago, Trapper John McIntyre said:

Latest SNP fail that cringing Scottish media fail to highlight in detail.

Image may contain: 5 people, people smiling, text

Nice to know that the SNP and our First Minister are getting right on your wick. Wonderful! Away and jizz over Boris. 

Nucky Thompson
1 hour ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Nice to know that the SNP and our First Minister are getting right on your wick. Wonderful! Away and jizz over Boris. 

The SNP are irrelevant at Westminster now. Before the election Cherry and the fat Hibby Blackford looked like the cats who got the cream.

Their faces were a picture today :lol:

Trapper John McIntyre
1 hour ago, Roxy Hearts said:

SNP - Shit for Scotland

1 hour ago, Nucky Thompson said:

The SNP are irrelevant at Westminster now. Before the election Cherry and the fat Hibby Blackford looked like the cats who got the cream.

Their faces were a picture today :lol:

So irrelevant that we have nutters on here every day talking about them. Thank goodness a lot of decent folk support them. 

Edited by Roxy Hearts

jack D and coke
51 minutes ago, Zlatanable said:

Is that real?

Mate you are unionist and a level headed one. That’s all good👍🏼
Don’t lower yourself. 

jack D and coke
1 minute ago, Zlatanable said:

Thank you. 

I checked, and it doesn't seem real. 

But at the same time, it seems like it could be real.

So I was asking him. 

It’s all memes and pictures that are about as funny as finding a lump, nothing even remotely funny or worthy of engaging. Don’t encourage it man.
You can put your point across and argue it without behaving like a bairn. Keep doing that👍🏼

jack D and coke
Just now, Zlatanable said:

The point I was sort of aiming towards was this- I am expecting and looking for Media Outlets/ what have you,   re-examining Nicola Sturgeon and pro-indy strength. Including Rupert Murdoch and The Scottish Sun. 

I was trying to ask that person if that was legitimate, I think it was fake news. 

I just wouldn’t engage it mate. It’ll make you look as deranged and all bent out of shape. Not saying it’s just him and that side of the argument either, there’s total tubes on both sides of this. Im one sometimes too but I try not to be :lol: 
Argue your case nobody will ever have a problem with that. 

jack D and coke
8 minutes ago, Zlatanable said:

I am certain I can come across like a hardline assh0le. And that is a fair take. 

I'm quite a peaceful person that slowly builds on positivity.

It's been a weird decade.

Thanks for your peaceful replies. 

Haha mate I have hardline assholes in my circle of pals and family, again on both sides of this. I like debate and I like edgy debate, this argument isn’t going away anytime soon so I really try not to be an ******* but I know I cross the line sometimes. I respect people who want things to remain as they are. I know you’re doing and saying it for the same reasons as me. 
Im in a philosophical mode atm after this wine😋😂

jack D and coke
15 minutes ago, gjcc said:

Thread sidetracked.  Venom and vitriol only please. :lol: 

It’s the season of goodwill ya unionist *****. 
Are you btw? :lol: 

Space Mackerel
15 hours ago, gjcc said:

Thread sidetracked.  Venom and vitriol only please. :lol: 

Bit hard for me, I’ve got most of the Unionist bampots blocked now. 😎