• Space Mackerel

• deesidejambo

• Pans Jambo

• JamboX2

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 24/12/2019 at 08:41, Ainsley Harriott said:

More chance of hibs winning the champions league than the "Union dying"

Sturgeon will be gone by February perhaps March.

Ainsley Harriott
21 minutes ago, alfajambo said:

Fingers crossed the sight of her nippy wee face gives me the boke 

manaliveits105

What about her little speech on Christmas Eve - Id like to thank the emergency services blah blah blah

trying to get the jump on the Queen ?

doughnut !

43 minutes ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Fingers crossed the sight of her nippy wee face gives me the boke 

At the stage now where I feel compelled to leave the room or change channel when wee Jimmy Krankie is scheduled to exit more divisive bile into the air.

Not for long though.

40 minutes ago, alfajambo said:

At the stage now where I feel compelled to leave the room or change channel when wee Jimmy Krankie is scheduled to exit more divisive bile into the air.

Not for long though.

3jccnk.jpg

Nucky Thompson

You'll find winning the majority of seats in Scotland means nothing when the Tories have such a big majority in Westminster

You raging :lol::lol::lol:

Space Mackerel
18 minutes ago, Nucky Thompson said:

You'll find winning the majority of seats in Scotland means nothing when the Tories have such a big majority in Westminster

Did you vote in the GE? 

1 hour ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Spot on.

Spacey going round in circles again here as there is zero the SNP can do about it.

It's getting near to the time to get the popcorn out for the court case to find out if anyone else gets implicated.

giphy.gif

12 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Spot on.

Spacey going round in circles again here as there is zero the SNP can do about it.

It's getting near to the time to get the popcorn out for the court case to find out if anyone else gets implicated.

giphy.gif

Looking forwrd to a court case about? 

Whats the court case about? 

And you are looking forward to it? 

1 hour ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Not raging, very disheartening some in Scotland support the tories... 

Terry McGarvey, 48. Dangerously ill from polycytheamia, Terry asked for an ambulance to be called during his Work Capability Assessment. He knew that he wasn’t well enough to attend his WCA but feared that his benefits would be stopped if he did not. He died the following day.

https://welfareweekly.com/iain-duncan-smiths-directory-death/

Sickening that anyone would support that really but some people are just sick. 

19 minutes ago, jumpship said:

Looking forwrd to a court case about? 

Whats the court case about? 

And you are looking forward to it? 

In case you missed it, as I guess you don't follow the news:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-50486713?intlink_from_url=https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/topics/c4lkkjr9k12t/alex-salmond-case&link_location=live-reporting-story

A lot of people will be watching that case with interest to see what is revealed in court, and whether others get implicated.

25 minutes ago, jumpship said:

Not raging, very disheartening some in Scotland support the tories... 

Terry McGarvey, 48. Dangerously ill from polycytheamia, Terry asked for an ambulance to be called during his Work Capability Assessment. He knew that he wasn’t well enough to attend his WCA but feared that his benefits would be stopped if he did not. He died the following day.

https://welfareweekly.com/iain-duncan-smiths-directory-death/

Sickening that anyone would support that really but some people are just sick. 

:jj_facepalm:

Not liking the SNP is not the same as being a tory.

21 minutes ago, frankblack said:

:jj_facepalm:

Not liking the SNP is not the same as being a tory.

Not liking the Separatist National Party is simply an informed choice.

On 24/12/2019 at 01:35, frankblack said:

Completely flawed premise.

Constitutional powers are not devolved, so Westminster can block it for as long as it likes and Boris is going to do that. :thumbs_up:

I hope for your sake you don't intend on recycling this type of junk for the next 5 to 15 years plus.  You're wasting your time.

Good guy.

On 24/12/2019 at 00:57, Space Mackerel said:

Do you think when the Union dies there will be a few posters on here who will argue that the Union is back but the same Union with a different debt? 😁😁😁

Wonder how those who vote remain and independence will argue the economic argument if England doesnt strike a trade deal with Europe .

Isnt most of Scotlands trade with England dwarfing our trade with Europe ?

8 hours ago, Nucky Thompson said:

Far from it and with Boris at the helm.

:jambobanana:

Edited by ri Alban

56 minutes ago, jake said:

Wonder how those who vote remain and independence will argue the economic argument if England doesnt strike a trade deal with Europe .

Isnt most of Scotlands trade with England dwarfing our trade with Europe ?

Not really. When you're made to trade with England for near 300 years. It takes a wee while longer than we've had in the EU to balance it out. But hey, £65b+ we spend on England, we can now spend elsewhere . 👍

11 hours ago, alfajambo said:

When's Trump going? Trump, Boris, Farage and evangelicalism. :rofl:

10 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Not really. When you're made to trade with England for near 300 years. It takes a wee while longer than we've had in the EU to balance it out. But hey, £65b+ we spend on England, we can now spend elsewhere . 👍

Same argument as Brexit except the savings and redistribution of them could be directly sourced from the taxpayer.

Your 66 billion is private trade.

We cannot choose where to spend it.

That's a private matter.

I've no problem with that.

If an independent Scotlands to be a success it will imo have to play the capitalist game but aim for a high end economy.

It cannot be tied to any union.

Especially the EU.

That's how I see it Alban

7 hours ago, frankblack said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-50486713?intlink_from_url=https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/topics/c4lkkjr9k12t/alex-salmond-case&link_location=live-reporting-story

A lot of people will be watching that case with interest to see what is revealed in court, and whether others get implicated.

You really are broken. :rofl: 

48 48 48 48 48 48 48 48 48 48 48 48 48 48 48 48 48 48 48 48 48 48 48 48 48 48 48 48 48 48 48 48 48 48 48 48 48 48 48 48 48 48 48 48 48 48 48 and the other 48er.

The Saviour of Scotland 48ers!!!!!!!!!!!

The staunchists 11ers

Fecking Easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 hours ago, alfajambo said:

Not for long though.

Surprised at your post tbh

2 minutes ago, jake said:

Same argument as Brexit except the savings and redistribution of them could be directly sourced from the taxpayer.

That's a private matter.

If an independent Scotlands to be a success it will imo have to play the capitalist game but aim for a high end economy.

Especially the EU.

At the first GE , all parties can try to sell how they want to govern Scotland, whether that's through EU membership or not(Referendum). I'll be voting for Scotland to bring about this first GE. 

5 minutes ago, jake said:

That's a private matter.

Especially the EU.

👍 I hope we get to vote for parties who offer these ideas or not.

Edited by ri Alban

Ainsley Harriott
8 hours ago, Space Mackerel said:

Cannae see this New Empire v2.0 lasting long, who they going to invade? 😁

CA3409B1-AFA9-4352-B439-1AD1F019C52A.jpeg

Haha love you assume Scotland will be right back in the EU despite not meeting the entry criteria. 

manaliveits105

Any definite positions on currency, deficit , immediate entry to EU, borders , loss of English trade , loss of jobs and pensions , rate of higher tax - naw didnae think so 

but Freeeeeedumb and boomtown in Brigadoon an aw rat 

Hope there’s no skeletons in Jimmys cupboard or games up the pole 

The Real Maroonblood
14 hours ago, manaliveits105 said:

What about her little speech on Christmas Eve - Id like to thank the emergency services blah blah blah

trying to get the jump on the Queen ?

doughnut !

:cornette_dog:

51 minutes ago, manaliveits105 said:

Any definite positions on currency, deficit , immediate entry to EU, borders , loss of English trade , loss of jobs and pensions , rate of higher tax - naw didnae think so 

:cornette_dog:

1 hour ago, manaliveits105 said:

Injunctions are a real and evidential fact.

Not hidden from view if you do the research.

Scotland has a greater than 7% budget deficit.

Independent within the confines of the EU is nothing more than an inconsequential misnomer.

If a referendum was held tomorrow it would probably read 60/40 in favour of the union.

1 hour ago, Ainsley Harriott said:

Haha love you assume Scotland will be right back in the EU despite not meeting the entry criteria. 

Its laughable isn't it how the denial has set in.

They don't realise that they won't get another referendum on Independence until Brexit is bedded in, and the unionists are confident of a clear victory.  Even then they might refuse if the Nats will simply demand another go.

The Nats are starting to find out that they cannot dictate to Westminster. 😇

4 minutes ago, frankblack said:

They don't realise that they won't get another referendum on Independence until Brexit is bedded in, and the unionists are confident of a clear victory.  Even then they might refuse if the Nats will simply demand another go.

The separatists do not speak for Scotland.

4 hours ago, ri Alban said:

You really are broken. :rofl: 

48 48 48 48 48 48 48 48 48 48 48 48 48 48 48 48 48 48 48 48 48 48 48 48 48 48 48 48 48 48 48 48 48 48 48 48 48 48 48 48 48 48 48 48 48 48 48 and the other 48er.

The Saviour of Scotland 48ers!!!!!!!!!!!

The staunchists 11ers

Fecking Easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

365 😊 > 48 😭

Trapper John McIntyre

This thread seems filled with SNP fantasists cheerily jizzing themselves in anticipation of their day arriving yet real life in the shape of a Tory majority of 80 seats hasn't and will never sink in to their dense craniums. It makes their dream more of an impossibility.

The historic inevitability of independence which they believe in despite the fact that under international law there is no England, Scotland Wales or Northern Ireland (which are regarded as 'regions' of the unitary state known as the United Kingdom) means their hopes arern't even hanging by the thinnest of threads because no unitary state would ever seriously countenance  allowing itself to break up. Even a massive miscalculation and loss of nerve by Cameron in 2014  gifting the whole show to the SNP proved a failure.

So, by all means you lot, enjoying spouting out on the internet. It's the only place where your fantasy's will ever exist.

13 hours ago, frankblack said:

So you are looking forward to a case about sexual assault? 

1 hour ago, alfajambo said:

The separatists do not speak for Scotland.

No one speaks for Scotland,  thanks to frightened folk who voted against their own countries independence... 

1 hour ago, frankblack said:

Westminster can dictate to us though? Why do you hate Scotland? Are you Scottish? 

29 minutes ago, jumpship said:

So you are looking forward to a case about sexual assault? 

The charges are a lot more serious than you simply.

I am looking for answers as to whether it was covered up.

Edited by frankblack

19 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Westminster can dictate to us though?

Westminster can dictate to an intransigent bitter government if they play stupid games.

Why do you hate Scotland? Are you Scottish? 

I don't hate Scotland.  Grew up here, supported the national team as a fan club member.

The SNP need to be brought to book for trying to throw us under a bus in 2014 with a disgraceful White Paper that was worse than Blair's paper to go to war with Iraq.  It is telling that since 2014 they won't tell us what the key policies are on Independence and the impact.

2 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Westminster can dictate to an intransigent bitter government if they play stupid games.

I don't hate Scotland.  Grew up here, supported the national team as a fan club member.

The SNP need to be brought to book for trying to throw us under a bus in 2014 with a disgraceful White Paper that was worse than Blair's paper to go to war with Iraq.  It is telling that since 2014 they won't tell us what the key policies are on Independence and the impact.

What games? Were you born here fb? Only asking as it always appears that you wish to mock Scots who wish better for their country. 

20 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Aye. Because SNP errors on over optimistic oil revenues and confusion over currency union  is worse than propaganda designed to overthrow a government and take control of their oil supplies, with the loss of around half a million lives. :dramaqueen:

Just now, felix said:

Aye. Because SNP errors on over optimistic oil revenues and confusion over currency union  is worse than propaganda designed to overthrow a government and take control of their oil supplies, with the loss of around half a million lives. :dramaqueen:

The fact is both were lies with the intention of winning a vote by deception.  Dodgy dossier vs Dodgy white paper are much the same.

The white paper demonstrated exactly why the SNP aren't fit to take us out the union.

48 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

What games? Were you born here fb?

Was in supporters club for about 15 years until they stopped with the Saturday games.

Your implications seem a tad racist.

I moved here as a bairn pre nursery age of Scottish and English parents.

48 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

Only asking as it always appears that you wish to mock Scots who wish better for their country. 

Nope.  Just want to hold the SNP to account for the real costs of independence and get the truth.

8 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Was in supporters club for about 15 years until they stopped with the Saturday games.

Nope.  Just want to hold the SNP to account for the real costs of independence and get the truth.

Games? You talked about the Scottish Government. I'm not racist, only asking as your comments about our country appear ott. Are other independent countries incapable of running their affairs or just Scotland? 

Trapper John McIntyre
29 minutes ago, frankblack said:

Roxy likes to question where you come from. A particular attribute of nationalism. Oblivious to it and no awareness whatsoever.

Blood and soil and all that.

Trapper John McIntyre

Games? You talked about the Scottish Government. I'm not racist, only asking as your comments about our country appear ott. Are other independent countries incapable of running their affairs or just Scotland? 

He's talking about the SNP. Who are not Scotland.

Are you for real?

8 minutes ago, Trapper John McIntyre said:

He's talking about the SNP. Who are not Scotland.

Are you for real?

You need to read the original post about the word "games". Fb responded differently. I only ask about where people are born as most are against independence that aren't born here or have English parentage. Nothing wrong with that, it's the insulting nature of the posts from them.