Top Posters In This Topic

• Space Mackerel

• deesidejambo

• Pans Jambo

• JamboX2

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, frankblack said:

I told you before I can't play sound on my computer, not that I intend clicking on a link from that ridiculous source.

:rofl:

😂 The lassie stuttering at the end. Didn't expect that answer. Any sane person knows Scotland would be accepted or even stay in the EU. Wouldn't take long either. 

jack D and coke
13 minutes ago, frankblack said:

No facebook page, just basic deduction.

Not a member of the UK + Not a member of the EU = WTO trading rules

So unlike the UK leaving the EU and negotiating an exit deal, you know bit give and take the way it always works and then a deal with both the rUK and the EU Scotland will have a referendum, vote Yes on one day and be on WTO rules by the next!!?? Are you for real? Do you think before you post this type of nonsense? I was joking when I said Boris done a deal in a fortnight. That was for the hard of thinking who believe he’s even changed barely anything from TM’s deal but he appealed to the thick ***** that believe “He’s going to get brexit done” honestly LOL!!! TM’s deal would’ve also been much quicker had all her party and cabinet not kept making it impossible for her to get it done. And the reason for that is IT IS NOT BREXIT in any shape of form! Hard brexit will not happen and if you believe it will you are a ******. 
Im sorry I can’t debate with you any longer it’s literally pointless. If anyone pulls any of your remarks you think it’s tagteam and abuse too. Im out. 

Space Mackerel
18 minutes ago, Janbo1874 said:

Latest Private Eye.

In the land of Brigadoon and Unicorns we will need a pocket full of magic beans to pay for our face paint.

IMG_20191218_182757.jpg

Isn't Private Eye a comedy mag?

Trapper John McIntyre
12 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

Isn't Private Eye a comedy mag?

The article does refer to a comical party.

Space Mackerel
24 minutes ago, Trapper John McIntyre said:

The article does refer to a comical party.

Back on yer knees John and get that cereal down your grid.

And the begging bowl out.

1 hour ago, Janbo1874 said:

Latest Private Eye.

In the land of Brigadoon and Unicorns we will need a pocket full of magic beans to pay for our face paint.

IMG_20191218_182757.jpg

2 trillion debt by Westminster. How are they paying it back? That's nothing that you've posted. Most countries have a debt and during the last referendum it was quoted that Scotland would have had a AAA rating by Standard and Poors. 

Edited by Roxy Hearts

Space Mackerel
25 minutes ago, Roxy Hearts said:

2 trillion debt by Westminster. How are they paying it back? That's nothing that you've posted. Most countries have a debt and during the last referendum it was quoted that Scotland would have had a AAA rating. 

fash takes a bit a bit of a dull yin today. 

Glad Brexit wasn’t built entirely on that up here 😁😁😁

https://www.heraldscotland.com/news/18108869.north-sea-cod-quotas-cut-50-next-year/

manaliveits105
4 hours ago, Janbo1874 said:

Latest Private Eye.

IMG_20191218_182757.jpg

True dat 

(post a dog pic if you agree)

Get Ur Independence Done

GUID politics....

:kirk:

(You can have that one Nicola....just give me a castle....one of the small ones....I'm not greedy)

4 hours ago, Space Mackerel said:

Back on yer knees John and get that cereal down your grid.

And the begging bowl out.

SM, if possible, can you please not quote Thrapper as I put him on ignore yonks ago.

The tripe Frank spouts has a tiny degree of entertainment value but Thrapper's rantings are simply, well they're simply the rantings of a Thrapper.

SNP guys still raging, and still in denial of the truth. No. Means. No.

Keep moaning away, it means nothing. You are just a background noise.

14 minutes ago, Del Monty said:

0d4.jpg.12f1f70b200918a0790f05a4a51e8e51.jpg

Tick tock, tick tock, Nicola's gonna get ye. 

3 hours ago, Del Monty said:

You know the man from Del Monty, didn't say 'Naw' right? 

:cornette_dog:

Space Mackerel
7 hours ago, Coolio said:

SM, if possible, can you please not quote Thrapper as I put him on ignore yonks ago.

The tripe Frank spouts has a tiny degree of entertainment value but Thrapper's rantings are simply, well they're simply the rantings of a Thrapper.

Sorry pal, if I knew how to put people on ignore I would do it myself.

Space Mackerel
15 hours ago, jack D and coke said:

So unlike the UK leaving the EU and negotiating an exit deal, you know bit give and take the way it always works and then a deal with both the rUK and the EU Scotland will have a referendum, vote Yes on one day and be on WTO rules by the next!!?? Are you for real? Do you think before you post this type of nonsense? I was joking when I said Boris done a deal in a fortnight. That was for the hard of thinking who believe he’s even changed barely anything from TM’s deal but he appealed to the thick ***** that believe “He’s going to get brexit done” honestly LOL!!! TM’s deal would’ve also been much quicker had all her party and cabinet not kept making it impossible for her to get it done. And the reason for that is IT IS NOT BREXIT in any shape of form! Hard brexit will not happen and if you believe it will you are a ******. 
Im sorry I can’t debate with you any longer it’s literally pointless. If anyone pulls any of your remarks you think it’s tagteam and abuse too. Im out. 

Here is a decent article (2017) on the future trade deals, not so sure it can be done in 2 weeks though :lol:

This new slimmed down Civil Service will have its work cut out though, NHS revamp, new Northern Powerhouse, HS2, building loads of hooses plus all the other day to day stuff. I reckon they'll be doing a few hours overtime.

https://www.ft.com/content/f1435a8e-372b-11e7-bce4-9023f8c0fd2e?segmentid=acee4131-99c2-09d3-a635-873e61754ec6

jack D and coke
45 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

Here is a decent article (2017) on the future trade deals, not so sure it can be done in 2 weeks though :lol:

This new slimmed down Civil Service will have its work cut out though, NHS revamp, new Northern Powerhouse, HS2, building loads of hooses plus all the other day to day stuff. I reckon they'll be doing a few hours overtime.

https://www.ft.com/content/f1435a8e-372b-11e7-bce4-9023f8c0fd2e?segmentid=acee4131-99c2-09d3-a635-873e61754ec6

That’s why it’s not Brexit we’re getting. It’s not possible. 
I’ll admit to being completely wrong about brexit too. We were sold a few punchy lines and I had literally no idea what it involved. 
I suspect independence will have some similar issues once we get down to the bones of it all and why we need to be in the EU rapid style if the people ever vote for it. It’s hugely powerful block that will protect us I believe. 
Proper devolution or home rule is the answer with Britain remaining in the EU but England has been conned by pricks like Johnson and Farage. 
Brexit is an English thing and of course they are entitled to. I actually admire them for not being a big bunch of shitebags like us. When they got the confirmatory vote on the GE there they reinforced it big time. 
Fair play. 

8 hours ago, Del Monty said:

It's quite funny how delusional they are on here.  They have resorted to playing the man on here rather than attempt to address the gaping holes in the SNP plans.

Sturgeon holding a press conference over "the case for independence" today despite being ripped to shreds on Andrew Marr when asked to clarify what she will do when Boris keeps telling them "naw".

The stark reality is there won't be an Indy Ref 2 in the foreseeable future, and there is absolutely nothing the Nats can do about it.

It's quite funny how delusional they are on here.  They have resorted to playing the man on here rather than attempt to address the gaping holes in the SNP plans.

Sturgeon holding a press conference over "the case for independence" today despite being ripped to shreds on Andrew Marr when asked to clarify what she will do when Boris keeps telling them "naw".

The stark reality is there won't be an Indy Ref 2 in the foreseeable future, and there is absolutely nothing the Nats can do about it.

Does Sturgeon ever do housework every time i turn on the Tv shes there, something has to give i suppose.

A second independence referendum would be a “damaging distraction”, the Queen’s Speech will set out today as Boris Johnson presents an agenda for government focused on investment in the NHS.

Dismissing the SNP’s calls for a second vote on independence, the Queen’s Speech will call for 2020 “to be a year of opportunity, growth and unity for Scotland, not of further division.”
Scotland will get a £1.2bn cash boost through the Barnett formula flowing from investment in the health service and other reserved areas.

https://www.scotsman.com/news/politics/queen-s-speech-rules-out-new-scottish-independence-referendum-1-5064510

jack D and coke
31 minutes ago, frankblack said:

You come across like a bairn in your posts I don’t know if you’re aware. 
Like a play acting footballer always looking for the foul and rolling about like a big girl when somebody tackles you. 

Space Mackerel
19 minutes ago, Harry Potter said:

Does Sturgeon ever do housework every time i turn on the Tv shes there, something has to give i suppose.

You actually came on here to post about someone doing their job? :rofl: 

Space Mackerel
6 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Like a play acting footballer always looking for the foul and rolling about like a big girl when somebody tackles you. 

It’s called “flaming the board” pal. 

I used to mod a motorbike forum many moons ago, people would get their wrists slapped for it.

Hes been doing it every post.  

Space Mackerel
50 minutes ago, frankblack said:

https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2019/12/tories-can-deny-indyref2-consequence-will-be-drive-support-independence-even

I know the author won’t know as much as you frank but have a read of this and give me some feed back. 

TIA. 😊

26 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

It’s called “flaming the board” pal. 

I used to mod a motorbike forum many moons ago, people would get their wrists slapped for it.

Hes been doing it every post.  

:cornette:

It's just posting a balanced point of view.

As for you criticising me you have some nerve.  I got thread banned from the GE thread for retaliation to personal abuse yet you had a meltdown and were name calling every other post yesterday when you had no answer to my points about WTO rules for an independent Scotland kicking in in the balance of probability before you could join the EU.

42 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

Ok to put football analogies your post is playing the man rather than trying to debate any issues.

Within two or 3 posts you and your chums take a meltdown and start with the name calling. 

And she admitted that not everyone who voted for her party in last week's General Election necessarily supports independence.

The Nats chief also said that a referendum "must be legal" and "accepted as legitimate" by the UK Government and international community.

She said: "It is for the Prime Minister to defend why he believes the UK is not a voluntary union of equal nations.

"It is for him to set out why he does not believe people in Scotland have the right to self-determination."

Boris Johnson has repeatedly made clear his opposition to IndyRef2.

The First Minister's request would allow Holyrood to continue holding votes on independence if any future poll was unsuccessful.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/5084658/nicola-sturgeon-scotland-independence-referendum/

27 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

https://www.newstatesman.com/politics/uk/2019/12/tories-can-deny-indyref2-consequence-will-be-drive-support-independence-even

I know the author won’t know as much as you frank but have a read of this and give me some feed back. 

TIA. 😊

Support for independence is strong because people had a taste of what could happen in 2014 and think they just need another go to push it over the line.

Only one problem.  The tories aren't going to give you that referendum in the foreseeable future, and a new Labour leader would probably be the same trying to rebuild their support up here.

There is only so long the SNP can hold rallies and make press releases on Indy before the futility sinks in and apathy takes hold amongst your followers.

Space Mackerel
26 minutes ago, frankblack said:

It's just posting a balanced point of view.

As for you criticising me you have some nerve.  I got thread banned from the GE thread for retaliation to personal abuse yet you had a meltdown and were name calling every other post yesterday when you had no answer to my points about WTO rules for an independent Scotland kicking in in the balance of probability before you could join the EU.

So to sum up, you’re shouting “personal abuse” on this thread when we call you out for talking actual factual nonsense, to get try to make yourself feel better for an injustice you claimed that happened on another thread I wasn’t involved in? 

Right? 

jack D and coke

Ok to put football analogies your post is playing the man rather than trying to debate any issues.

Within two or 3 posts you and your chums take a meltdown and start with the name calling. 

I don’t get involved in teaming up. Stop making things up and trying to play a victim ffs. You post under a completely random username so stop trying make it out as something personal. I don’t know you and I’ve never abused you apart from once calling you a fud. If that is the worst thing you’ve ever been called on the internet you’re doing well. 
I don’t take a meltdown I get exasperated trying to have something like a serious debate with someone who invents things then keeps repeating it like it’s a fact then resorts to playing a victim card and silly rofl emojis trying to wind people up cos you have nothing to comeback with, it’s ****ing playground stuff.  I don’t think you have any real desire to debate it or what might happen in the event imo. I’m not hankering for any new indyref, if it happens it happens and regardless of result I will get on with my life there’s far more important things in life to worry about I’ve found. 
Believe it or not I have best pals and some family etc who see it the opposite to me I don’t live in an echo chamber but sometimes it’s good to have grown up discussions.
Mibbe try it👍🏼

10 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

I don’t get involved in teaming up. Stop making things up and trying to play a victim ffs. You post under a completely random username so stop trying make it out as something personal. I don’t know you and I’ve never abused you apart from once calling you a fud. If that is the worst thing you’ve ever been called on the internet you’re doing well. 
I don’t take a meltdown I get exasperated trying to have something like a serious debate with someone who invents things then keeps repeating it like it’s a fact then resorts to playing a victim card and silly rofl emojis trying to wind people up cos you have nothing to comeback with, it’s ****ing playground stuff.  I don’t think you have any real desire to debate it or what might happen in the event imo. I’m not hankering for any new indyref, if it happens it happens and regardless of result I will get on with my life there’s far more important things in life to worry about I’ve found. 
Believe it or not I have best pals and some family etc who see it the opposite to me I don’t live in an echo chamber but sometimes it’s good to have grown up discussions.
Mibbe try it👍🏼

Of course profiles are anonymous but personal abuse in trying to attack the credibility of a poster rather than answer any points is still personal abuse and trolling.

I am not a member of any political organisations nor do I subscribe to political groups online.  My views are my own and I post accordingly, and raising issues about likely negatives from independence that the SNP want to hide is fair game.

22 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

So to sum up, you’re shouting “personal abuse” on this thread when we call you out for talking actual factual nonsense, to get try to make yourself feel better for an injustice you claimed that happened on another thread I wasn’t involved in? 

Right? 

No, I refer to your name calling when you couldn't deny that WTO rules are a possible outcome of independence as it was for a no deal Brexit.

Space Mackerel
2 minutes ago, frankblack said:

No, I refer to your name calling when you couldn't deny that WTO rules are a possible outcome of independence as it was for a no deal Brexit.

What did I call you then? Evidence please?

jack D and coke
Just now, frankblack said:

Of course profiles are anonymous but personal abuse in trying to attack the credibility of a poster rather than answer any points is still personal abuse and trolling.

I am not a member of any political organisations nor do I subscribe to political groups online.  My views are my own and I post accordingly, and raising issues about likely negatives from independence that the SNP want to hide is fair game.

I don’t try get away from anything anyone posts but if I think it’s utter nonsense like your WTO carry on then I’ll call it as such. I’ll say it again it’s utter, utter nonsense and that is not personal abuse. There is 101 things that need discussed and sorted if it’s ever to happen but when people come out with and excuse the language,  complete shite then it’s hard to keep cool. 
You are probably the most prominent poster on all these subjects so it stands to reason you are going to get the most replies. If you can’t take it then maybe stop posting as much. 
Your WTO thing is something in your head it won’t ever happen. It would make no sense for anyone, any business, any bank, any living thing to leave ANY union whatsoever without agreement. Anyone who believes brexit will bring this WTO is clearly an idiot also. Read into what it means and see that there is no way on earth it will happen. 
That why you are not going to get brexit. They can call it brexit as much as they want but it can’t and wont happen. 

Space Mackerel
4 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

I don’t try get away from anything anyone posts but if I think it’s utter nonsense like your WTO carry on then I’ll call it as such. I’ll say it again it’s utter, utter nonsense and that is not personal abuse. There is 101 things that need discussed and sorted if it’s ever to happen but when people come out with and excuse the language,  complete shite then it’s hard to keep cool. 
You are probably the most prominent poster on all these subjects so it stands to reason you are going to get the most replies. If you can’t take it then maybe stop posting as much. 
Your WTO thing is something in your head it won’t ever happen. It would make no sense for anyone, any business, any bank, any living thing to leave ANY union whatsoever without agreement. Anyone who believes brexit will bring this WTO is clearly an idiot also. Read into what it means and see that there is no way on earth it will happen. 
That why you are not going to get brexit. They can call it brexit as much as they want but it can’t and wont happen. 

That should put the WTO thing to bed. 👍

Am I right in saying there’s only ONE country out of 200 odd that trade completely under WTO? 

jack D and coke
12 minutes ago, Space Mackerel said:

That should put the WTO thing to bed. 👍

Am I right in saying there’s only ONE country out of 200 odd that trade completely under WTO? 

I’m not sure man but anyone who thinks the uk or Scotland for that matter will be trading under those laws wants their brain putting in a jar of vinegar. 

Space Mackerel
4 minutes ago, jack D and coke said:

I’m not sure man but anyone who thinks the uk or Scotland for that matter will be trading under those laws wants their brain putting in a jar of vinegar. 

Just go to show what JR  Mogg and M Francois can put in people’s heeds and make them believe it. 

1 hour ago, Dannie Boy said:

And she admitted that not everyone who voted for her party in last week's General Election necessarily supports independence.

The Nats chief also said that a referendum "must be legal" and "accepted as legitimate" by the UK Government and international community.

She said: "It is for the Prime Minister to defend why he believes the UK is not a voluntary union of equal nations.

"It is for him to set out why he does not believe people in Scotland have the right to self-determination."

Boris Johnson has repeatedly made clear his opposition to IndyRef2.

The First Minister's request would allow Holyrood to continue holding votes on independence if any future poll was unsuccessful.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/5084658/nicola-sturgeon-scotland-independence-referendum/

That's hilarious. If we win then that's it but if we lose we will just keep on and on.

Schoolyard stuff.