New Stand: Ongoing work (updated)

Clerry Jambo

Good pictures mate thanks.

It looks like we may be going for a shorter pitch by rotating it 90degrees. Think of all the space for our wingers though

Beautiful . And tidy .

Incredibly daft suggestion.

A 2 minute delay is a 2 minute delay. Touch wood it never happens, but if a player has a cardiac arrest on the pitch at Tynecastle, the ambulances need access as quickly as possible. Having to get people, potentially older supporters, to move to allow access is just not acceptable. A 2 minute delay could literally be the difference between life and death.

For the sake of 50, or even 100 seats, it really doesn't matter.

Just install seat belts for those seats and lift it with everyone in their seats. Simple!

Next problem please?

Just install seat belts for those seats and lift it with everyone in their seats. Simple!

Next problem please?

How do we fill in the corners?

Bazzas right boot

Next problem please?

Better still, ejecter seats, In an emergency everyone gets fired up in the air and the ambulance can race in.

Next problem please?

:)

I've heard the new stand is goon be sponsed by sports direct. Big Mike to pour millions into our club as a final up yours to rangers

Most likely to be accomodated in the "filled-in" corners.

We are filling in the corners?

fireeagle51

Will there be safe standing in section N?

The answer is no but it would be brilliant. Hopefully next year. Still have not had a reasonable answer to why hearts fans don't want it.

It would help the atmosphere massively

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If anyone near me in Upper N bangs a drum I'm going to put my boot right through it.

More than happy to join in a sing song though :thumbsup:

If enough people want safe standing, then we locate them in the corner and give each a scaffolding pole to support the roof ....simple !

Jamboelite

No inside Pics today lads???

Nope just shit chat about corners being filled and hydraulic seating sections.

Stephen Muddie

If enough people want safe standing, then we locate them in the corner and give each a scaffolding pole to support the roof ....simple !

This

luckyBatistuta

Nope just shit chat about corners being filled and hydraulic seating sections.

We should run a poll who we would like to launch in those hydraulic seats. We'd have players feigning life threatening injuries every 5/10 minutes.

Clerry Jambo

Is everything going to plan so far do we know?

Sorry JIH, i'm hearing due to the inferior steel the whole thing has collapsed mate!!

Prince Buaben

Sure we are behind? I think i read something. They have been thinking about either asking Aberdeen to reverse or taking up the agreement they have with the SRU for Murrayfield. 

Hopefully be ready for Partick.

The answer is no but it would be brilliant. Hopefully next year. Still have not had a reasonable answer to why hearts fans don't want it.

It would help the atmosphere massively

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Should be a lifetime ban for the next person who mentions the corners. Seriouisly.

Yes, you can scuttle across to wibblewibble.net and tell them it will be

i) on time

ii) much smarter than the outside of their "main" stand

iii) much more cohesive looking and amphitheatre like on the inside (I hear the buzz on their thread on our stand is that it's "the inside that counts"...)

Contrast:

easter-road-stadium.jpg

with

tynecastle2017.jpg

Heartsofgold

How much did the vermin pay for their east stand

Too much for what they got.  It's a shit heap.

loveofthegame

Not really comparable given ours will have all the hospitality/changing rooms etc etc.

A new main stand is a much bigger undertaking than their tinpot lego East Stand.

Hagar the Horrible

They are still paying the price for it, when you consider all the land behind there, it could have been massive

Tasavallan

Anyone know any wee black hairdressers?  

There is one just a couple of doors down from the Tynie Arms.

Hagar the Horrible

Anyone know any wee black hairdressers?  

Raheem Sterling

well he is more of a crisp packet,  just blows about the pitch doing heehaw!

Everybody is a critic, I am sure he is a nice guy, but does a mean perm

Prince Buaben

Not really comparable given ours will have all the hospitality/changing rooms etc etc.

A new main stand is a much bigger undertaking than their tinpot lego East Stand.

There main stand cost ?7m back in 2001

loveofthegame

There main stand cost ?7m back in 2001

Much better indicator. So throw in inflation and the fact that ours is going to be much better than theirs... and ?12m seems pretty decent value.

Should be a lifetime ban for the next person who mentions the corners. Seriouisly.

Yes, you can scuttle across to wibblewibble.net and tell them it will be

i) on time

ii) much smarter than the outside of their "main" stand

iii) much more cohesive looking and amphitheatre like on the inside (I hear the buzz on their thread on our stand is that it's "the inside that counts"...)

Contrast:

easter-road-stadium.jpg

When they first started chucking up their new stands I assumed the idea was to do a bowl like a mini Parkhead due to the funny cut away bit on the s stand. Then as time passed I realised it was just a funny cut away bit. 

Edited by Tazio

Hungry hippo

When they first started chucking up their new stands I assumed the idea was to do a bowl like a mini Parkhead due to the funny cut away bit on the s stand. Then as time passed I realised it was just a funny cut away bit.

Think they ran out of space at that bit.

Pans Jambo

Whats the purpose of that we cut away bit? Something to do with daylight to the caves behind it?

August Landmesser

Whats the purpose of that we cut away bit? Something to do with daylight to the caves behind it?

It's Albion Road directly behind that corner, same at the home end where Albion Place cuts off a wee bit off whatever they call the Cowshed these days

post-26001-0-92296300-1499096673_thumb.jpg

Radio Ga Ga

It's where the road bends, if they did not cut that bit away lorries would not have been able to use the road

maroonlegions

Correct , what the sisterfeckers forget is that ours will be more than just a stand. Hospitality and corporate functioning to bring in extra revenue..  FTH. 

Stephen Muddie

Think the weird Fester cutaways were due to land constraints. Its such an odd looking ground. Both ends look similar. The main stand although 2 tiers too is different.. The spacings between stands are all over the place and their newest stand is hideous