Youth Cup Final; Hearts v Motherwell.

maroonlegions

• Replies 654
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alicante jambo

Mm pretty shite tbh.I know theyre lads but i really expected better.Goalie having a shocker but his team mates arent helping him.Really expected more from mcghee and zanatta dont even look good at this level.Corners aswell cant cross a ball and cant defend.Be lucky if we get a win here.

Maiden Gorgie

Game on...though thought Dario was going to waste that :D

Thought he'd stuffed it big time. :lol:

BrellierBoy

Motherwell clearly have superior young players. They look fitter stronger and hungrier. Only smith, zanatta and buchanan will make it and i include mchee in that. Good goal there by zanatta. Inability to tackle seems to be an issue with these young boys.

KineticBeat

Shame on the keeper it's a big occasion and he's let in 2 howlers, Not cut out for first team level if this is the standard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is only 17 and has plenty of time to develop

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Francis Albert

The big number 9 is pish.

OK I have resisted up to now. But he has beaten odds of more than 1000-1 to even reach this level. I think someone on an internet message board should at least take the trouble to find out his name before ripping the pish out of him. Too much to ask?

fabienleclerq

Motherwell clearly have superior young players. They look fitter stronger and hungrier. Only smith, zanatta and buchanan will make it and i include mchee in that. Good goal there by zanatta. Inability to tackle seems to be an issue with these young boys.

Malinga the Swinga

Isn't it funny how some posters comment when Motherwell score, but remain silent when do. It is almost like they want us to lose in order to pursue their anti Robbie (and by default his assistants) campaign.

Yep,we have made mistakes, but the guys are young, and some have at least another year at this level, so perhaps we shouldn't write them off on the basis of the first and only game most will have ever seen these boys play.

That's a bit harsh, most of the team have several years left at this level.

OK I have resisted up to now. But he has beaten odds of more than 1000-1 to even reach this level. I think someone on an internet message board should at least take the trouble to find out his name before ripping the pish out of him. Too much to ask?

1000/1?

fabienleclerq

Being a bit harsh I think, hearts are the better team.

Maybe the occasion has got to our players but on this showing none will make it.

Zanatta maybe but I agree with you.

Its on hearts fb page the boy mcdonald who came on for us 14 years old.

Really. That's incredible. When I was 14 playing against 16/17 yr olds was very tough far less 19/20 yr olds.

Worrying

The away record speaks volumes for that. Just the 3 wins in 15 games and only 16 goals........

Maiden Gorgie

Well said. 

Some folk can't even enjoy a Youth Cup Final without dishing out abuse.

Malinga the Swinga

Its on hearts fb page the boy mcdonald who came on for us 14 years old.

it's bad enough In first team when I am old enough to be all of the players dads, but come on, we are bringing on players and I could be their grandad. It doesn't half make you feel old.

Fair play to the Motherwell fans. It looks like their entire home support have made the trip.

Decent save by Mason.

Probably more. How many footballers make it to the professional ranks?

With you now. 

I don't want to be negative but it's pretty dire stuff. 

KineticBeat

Only on KB will an entire team of teenagers be completely written off after some experts watched them for less than 90 minutes

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Archived