If it's a Hibs v Sevco Final, who do you want to win ?

kingdannyb

If it's a Hibs v Sevco Final, who do you want to win ?  

916 members have voted

1. 1. If it's a Hibs v Sevco Final, who do you want to win ?

• Hibs
    • Sevco

Just so I'm clear on this

I've had 0-7 " mentioned" to me from 1973 -2012

That game in 1986 frequently mentioned

Even losing the league to killie has been joked about -albeit I wasn't born at that point

the relegation party (good one that )

accusations of being thieves ( poppy fund)

due to our connections with Rix and Thomson were ALL paedophiles !

the letter writing to Lithuania

These are some of the things that fuel my utter dislike of that club , like lots of posters on here I've been a season ticket holder for many years, 30 to be precise, and I am a Hearts supporter first and foremost .

But nothing absolutely nothing will ever happen for me to say and I quote " I'm more than happy for hibs to win it as long as it wasn't at our expense" Thats so wrong it's unbelievable !!!!!

hibs can **** right off

PHM right there. Well done mate, my sentiments 100%

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stupid Sexy Flanders

Still loads of Rangers sympathisers with sandy vaginas on this thread I see, great stuff. :lol:

Son Of Anarchy

And to all our hobbit visitors to this thread, even if miraculously you do win the cup, you will never ever eclipse nor live down May 2012. Never! Girfuy tramps 5-1 FTH

Still loads of Rangers sympathisers with sandy vaginas on this thread I see, great stuff. :lol:

They are VASTLY outnumbered by the Hobbit loving Fuds

You just don't get it wee man ,

Away and steal some Hubcaps ! !

Harvey Specter

99 folk either trolling or have simply forgotten how some Hibs fans attempted, and came extremely close to derailing our attempts to secure a CVA and exit administration. 

"Hibs fans attempted, and came extremely close to derailing our attempts to secure a CVA and exit administration". 

Do you have evidence of this ?

Nucky Thompson

Do you have evidence of this ?

It was mentioned at the time by Bryan Jackson. They were bombarding Lithuania with e-mails and letters

I don't think a few scrawled messages in crayon saying "Hertz ur bad, gonnae no help them" would have had any effect.

Or was there anything more substantial ?

Nucky Thompson

I don't think a few scrawled messages in crayon saying "Hertz ur bad, gonnae no help them" would have had any effect.

They were taking them seriously, enough to cause Jackson a wee bit of concern

I found this article which mentions the emails, but the UKIO Bank Administrator wasn't taking any notice.

Why would he, when they were obviously written by idiotic fans of the rival club ?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2596513/EXCLUSIVE-Hibs-fans-try-scupper-rescue-deal-struggling-arch-rivals-Hearts.html

Seriously Erik there are not enough Cornettes in the world.

I'm quite looking forward to your hypocrisy when Scotland play England.

I often wonder if Hibs supporters were talking amongst themselves in 86 saying that they'd love Hearts to win the league....I think not.

They held up the cva process, endangered it's completion and in doing so, cost HMFC financially as the admin wore on. Both Jackson and the Lithuanian administrators said as much.

It was ultimately futile, but that's not the point. The intent was there. As were the gleeful and often disgusting posts. Feck me, the cockroaches are still emailing the council about the main stand and no doubt will do so regarding its replacement. The apparently hilarious 'Savile' posts continue too.

I've never used the term 'vermin' on JKB but understand why many do.

Hope Rangers take them to the cleaners.

FenderJaguar7

At least you'll finally get to see one, sandy or otherwise...

Bazzas right boot

Try reading what I actually said -

I said Hibs fans would put us (fans) in our place by ending the "since 1902" banter.

I agree that Rangers are more of a threat to our team than Hibs, however that was not the point I was making.

Get it?

Hibs fans won't put us back in our place. Not if we kick on and take care of ourselves.

I really dont get your point. What is our place?

They might have a few weeks of glory, but we are in a great place, hibs like the others will likely be a one off, particularly if they are still in the championship, which I would find funny, they couldn't even celebrate properly. How hibs that woukd be.

FenderJaguar7

Hibs fans won't put us back in our place. Not if we kick on and take care of ourselves.

I really dont get your point. What is our place?

They might have a few weeks of glory, but we are in a great place, hibs like the others will likely be a one off, particularly if they are still in the championship, which I would find funny, they couldn't even celebrate properly. How hibs that woukd be.

We understand you want Hibernian Football Club to win the 2016 Scottish Cup. We get it ok.

Understand?

We get it.

Bazzas right boot

I often wonder if Hibs supporters were talking amongst themselves in 86 saying that they'd love Hearts to win the league....I think not.

That was before 30 years of absolute Domination by two horrible institutions.

There was probably a good number. Probably older who did or weren't too bothered in all honesty, my grandad a hibs man was wanting hearts to win.

When we did didn't he ofc taken the piss, but he wanted hearts to win before.

FenderJaguar7

That was before 30 years of absolute Domination by two horrible institutions.

There was probably a good number. Probably older who did or weren't too bothered in all honesty, my grandad a hibs man was wanting hearts to win.

When we did didn't he ofc taken the piss, but he wanted hearts to win before.

Were you at the 5-1 game?

FenderJaguar7

Gid

Fair enough. I just don't understand or know any Hearts fan that would even want them to win a championship game, let alone a Scottish Cup.

Adam Murray

Still quite a lot of them celebrate 'Sir' Albert Kidd day to this day, the greatest ever day in a lot of their footballing lives, tells you all you need to know about the sad sacs. Rangers all the way for me in this one

Bazzas right boot

Fair enough. I just don't understand or know any Hearts fan that would even want them to win a championship game, let alone a Scottish Cup.

Over rangers.

They are already in the press saying if they are in Europe they will spend more.

I'm more to interested in hearts and rangers not being in Europe will aid us, as it hinders them.

Hibs, well malmo....

My hopes for hearts out weigh a few hibs parties and good feeling amongst them, as rangers can overtake us, again, I want to prolong that even if just for another year.

I also have Ill feelings for both old firm teams.

I understand most wanting hibs beat, I am 50-50 and if they get beat it will be funny as always, but after listening to the rangers fans on sunday and the logic of their threat i edge towards hibs, by about 0.0000001%.

Dont know if Neil Jung does, but I do, and have done every year since 1997. My hatred of the Old Firm outweighs anything I feel about Hibs. That's just how I feel, there's no need for you to be so upset about it.

This is where I am too.

I'm not a season ticket holder (not sure why im justifying myself) but have been in the past and was contributer to 500 Club.

Rangers and Celtic losing (or rather Hearts beating them) come before Hibs every time for me.

Beating Hibs feels like getting the upper hand against the annoying but ultimately weedy kid in class. Beating Rangers or Celtic is that glorious moment when you stand up to and face down the school bully.

I understand that's not the norm round these parts but it's how I've always seen it.

This is where I am too.

I'm not a season ticket holder (not sure why im justifying myself) but have been in the past and was contributer to 500 Club.

Rangers and Celtic losing (or rather Hearts beating them) come before Hibs every time for me.

Beating Hibs feels like getting the upper hand against the annoying but ultimately weedy kid in class. Beating Rangers or Celtic is that glorious moment when you stand up to and face down the school bully.

I understand that's not the norm round these parts but it's how I've always seen it.

But we're not involved in this whatsoever.

I love giving the old firm a doing as much as anyone else...but that's Hearts !

The old firm losing to Hibs in the Big Cup Final is a different kettle of fish.

MacDonald Jardine

This is where I am too.

I get taking more satisfaction from beating Rangers or Celtic than Hibs, although would that change if our current woeful record against them continues?

I'll never get wanting Hibs to win the cup.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I'm quite looking forward to your hypocrisy when Scotland play England.

Seriously dude, wtf?

Stupid Sexy Flanders

At least you'll finally get to see one, sandy or otherwise...

Oooh, burn! :lol:

Why are you so angry that some people have a different opinion from yours? What difference does it make to you?

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Huns, won't take enjoyment from it or probably even watch it either though.

Are you kidding?

Geoff Kilpatrick

Oooh, burn! :lol:

Why are you so angry that some people have a different opinion from yours? What difference does it make to you?

I don't think it's anger. It's incredulity that anyone wants the vermin to win a trophy.

Are you kidding?

About watching ?

Don't think everyone in the country will sit down at 3 o'clock and watch that pish....I certainly won't.

Already have had a sevco in my work look at me with an incredulous look when I told him I may watch the highlights of Sunday's game on iPlayer later this week...maybe ! 

BRAVEHEART1874

If the sevco tribute Huns (sorry if this upsets some ;) ) win the cup this year and the sfa just bend over again about their debt / finances they get into Europe and you can just imagine all the daily Rangers bumming up of Europe glory days returned bah bah blah (never mind the fact that they like Celtics chances of ever winning another European cup etc. ever again are 0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 %)

Make no mistake win and they WILL convince a couple of better players to sign hell even maybe a half decent striker for next year instead of sticking with faghorn and pensioner Miller ffs hence making it much more difficult for us next year :(

Hibs win the cup highly unlikely btw we simply win it within another 114 year period and get the bragging rights back they are an irrelevance especially since they will probably not even get out the championships even next year.

Really it's common sense (ouch) hearts first, hibs an irrellevance and sevco cheating skint biggots soon to be actually punished or at least found guilty for all the Ebt and Dos cheating years LAST.

I bet there are quite a few that did not vote in the poll not because they are hobos but because it should have had the option of none of the above ;) I will be singing 115 years next year no doubt but if they win I will be laughing my tits of at sevco skintco sorry if that is not allowed on here :)

Stupid Sexy Flanders

That I won't watch it or that I'd prefer hibs to lose more?

Sorry I missed the comma, I thought you were saying the Huns won't care or watch the game. :lol:

FenderJaguar7

I don't think it's anger. It's incredulity that anyone wants the vermin to win a trophy.

Pretty much.

MacDonald Jardine

Oooh, burn![emoji38]

A bit rich when you made the juvenile comment in the first place.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Forza Cuore

I've a lot of Family and Friends who are Hibs. Seen them go through some amount of agony over the years.

Here's to it continuing!!!

FTH :)

It is not even just the trophy but all else that comes with it. Money, Europe, better players, more ST sales etc. I mean ffs.

davemclaren

It is not even just the trophy but all else that comes with it. Money, Europe, better players, more ST sales etc. I mean ffs.

That worked for Inverness. :)

Pants Shaton

It's difficult to fathom how people who think they're Hearts fans can so hideously misunderstand what it means to be Hearts.

Pitiful stuff.

I've a lot of Family and Friends who are Hibs. Seen them go through some amount of agony over the years.

Here's to it continuing!!!

FTH :)

8-D

Anyone who even thinks the vermin could win the 2016 SC should be ashamed of themselves.

Archived