If it's a Hibs v Sevco Final, who do you want to win ?

kingdannyb

If it's a Hibs v Sevco Final, who do you want to win ?  

916 members have voted

1. 1. If it's a Hibs v Sevco Final, who do you want to win ?

• Hibs
    • Sevco

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whoever wins its all a bit like your mother in law driving off a cliff top in your new car. Rather than asking who people want to win the most it  might be better to ask who we want to lose the most. Sorry there's no right answer to that one either but the negative sounds a bit better at least.

Folk describing human beings as 'vermin'?

Sense of perspective needed somewhere.

Until Hibs fans are scientifically proven as humans then they shall continue to be dubbed "vermin" :thumbsup:

Horrible question. There is no correct answer.

There's no correct answer but there is one obvious one.

:fth:

Alot more Hibs haters than Hearts supporters on this forum. Im more than happy for Hibs to win the cup as long as it wasnt at our expense.

I honestly dont see what the issue is.

And before anyone says anything, im a life long Jambo and season ticket holder who took great pleasure in watching 2 of the greatest demolitions of Hibs at Hampden.

Finlay James

I genuinely couldn't care less; some good mates of mine are Hibbys and they have taken pesters off of me for years.

As my mates, I would have no objection to them feeling the way that I did on 16th May 1998 (Unless it was against us). Hibs are no threat or rivals of ours so has no bearing therefore.

It's a game of football, our life's won't change whoever lifts the cup

August Landmesser

They can win it in the season we win the League.

The Champions League.

GorgieRules22

I don't want them to win it but if they do then there's not much you can do about it.

Few good mates are Hibbies and I'll be happy for them if the worst case scenario happens.

I hope they get royally humped in the final. But I am open to the fact that they might end their 114 year drought this season. But then again it is hibs we are discussing so you never know.

3fingersreid

Alot more Hibs haters than Hearts supporters on this forum. Im more than happy for Hibs to win the cup as long as it wasnt at our expense.

I honestly dont see what the issue is.

And before anyone says anything, im a life long Jambo and season ticket holder who took great pleasure in watching 2 of the greatest demolitions of Hibs at Hampden.

Just so I'm clear on this

I've had 0-7 " mentioned" to me from 1973 -2012

That game in 1986 frequently mentioned

Even losing the league to killie has been joked about -albeit I wasn't born at that point

the relegation party (good one that )

accusations of being thieves ( poppy fund)

due to our connections with Rix and Thomson were ALL paedophiles !

the letter writing to Lithuania

These are some of the things that fuel my utter dislike of that club , like lots of posters on here I've been a season ticket holder for many years, 30 to be precise, and I am a Hearts supporter first and foremost .

But nothing absolutely nothing will ever happen for me to say and I quote " I'm more than happy for hibs to win it as long as it wasn't at our expense" Thats so wrong it's unbelievable !!!!!

hibs can **** right off

Either set of fans will be a nightmare once they've won it but a Hibs defeat is the only option.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Couldn't care less, in fact I hope they win it.

Not seen a Hibee smile for years.

Just so I'm clear on this

I've had 0-7 " mentioned" to me from 1973 -2012

That game in 1986 frequently mentioned

Even losing the league to killie has been joked about -albeit I wasn't born at that point

the relegation party (good one that )

accusations of being thieves ( poppy fund)

due to our connections with Rix and Thomson were ALL paedophiles !

the letter writing to Lithuania

These are some of the things that fuel my utter dislike of that club , like lots of posters on here I've been a season ticket holder for many years, 30 to be precise, and I am a Hearts supporter first and foremost .

But nothing absolutely nothing will ever happen for me to say and I quote " I'm more than happy for hibs to win it as long as it wasn't at our expense" Thats so wrong it's unbelievable !!!!!

hibs can **** right off

Each to their own opinion fella, but if all that "History" you've quoted plays on your mind, you must have very little going on in your life.

Live for the future not in the past.

3fingersreid

Each to their own opinion fella, but if all that "History" you've quoted plays on your mind, you must have very little going on in your life.

Away an behave yourself , keep my private life ( which is just fine btw) separate from my sporting pleasures

You choose to wish them all the best fine I certainly don't and never will ,see if they do win the cup you enjoy what comes along with it

the big show

Live for the future not the past . Are you having a laugh they are that twisted and bitter they are now trying to put a spanner in the works of the building of our new stand . Tell you what yourself and a few others are either going about with blinkers on or i think your just seriously deluded . If that does not tell you and explain to the few others what kind of people they are nothing ever will rotten to the core is making it sound mild . :fth:

FenderJaguar7

I can't imagine the same people who want Hibs to win are the same people who go absolutely crazy at derby games when we score against them.

It just doesn't add up.

If they want Hibs to win, fine, i'll be laughing at all of them too when they completely Hibs it in the final.

Your point was that hibs would put us on our place because of a sc win.

I was saying that won't happen and gave two examples.

Hibs are a championship team, I see rangers more of a threat than hibs.

Maybe you don't get that?

Try reading what I actually said -

I said Hibs fans would put us (fans) in our place by ending the "since 1902" banter.

I agree that Rangers are more of a threat to our team than Hibs, however that was not the point I was making.

Get it?

"Very little going on in your life" - give us a break!   History always has a relevance in the present and the future.

I don't want them to win it but if they do then there's not much you can do about it.

Few good mates are Hibbies and I'll be happy for them if the worst case scenario happens.

Bully for you

:sleeping2:

I reckon if this cringefest facepalm of  a thread was on hibsdown.net it would literally be 100% not wanting us to win eff all. Infact to a man they also wanted us dead.  As I said before but if Hibs win they get into Europe at a later stage than us and yet people still actively want this  :facepalm:

I'd rather they didn't win it than win it, purely for the comedy value.

That's exactly why I want them to win!

How can they brag about the "great team" that won the the Cup.

They're dross and they know it!

Not like the script at all......

:qqb006:

FenderJaguar7

This literally makes no sense mate. They knocked US out the Scottish Cup?

Hibs thought they were the best team in the country up until about 2 months ago for no other reason than they were getting 65% possession most games in the Championship, you can bet your last dollar that winning the cup will send their delusion into the next Stratosphere.

FenderJaguar7

Hibs thought they were the best team in the country up until about 2 months ago for no other reason than they were getting 65% possession most games in the Championship, you can bet your last dollar that winning the cup will send their delusion into the next Stratosphere.

I wouldn't worry about it, Rangers will destroy their paper thin defence. Can see it being about 4-0 easy.

We can sort Rangers out next season hopefully.

Another baffling statement. Haven't you got previous? Wasn't it you who thought the Hearts song was crap?

Apologies if I'm on the wrong track.

Just reaching the final has their delusion soaring. What the apologists don't seem to get is every Hearts fan would have months, possibly years of the tramps ramming it down our throats at every opportunity. Championship team or not! I'd guess the majority of sympathizers don't come into contact with many of them, and if they do, they're more than likely one of them!

No, I like things just the way they are thanks. Keep them in their boxes.

Just reaching the final has their delusion soaring. What the apologists don't seem to get is every Hearts fan would have months, possibly years of the tramps ramming it down our throats at every opportunity. Championship team or not! I'd guess the majority of sympathizers don't come into contact with many of them, and if they do, they're more than likely one of them!

No, I like things just the way they are thanks. Keep them in their boxes.

:spoton:

May 21, around 7pm.

The .nut loon falling out of an ER boozer, beer in hand, smile on face, lining the street to welcome home his Cup winning heroes...

The .nut loon slumped in an ER boozer, greetin' in his beer, angrily composing his next anti-Hearts e-mail...

It's a tough one.

upgotheheads

It's not about Hibs, it's about Rangers or Sevco or RIFL or what ever people want to call them.

If the Huns were playing the Devil's 11  I woud be shouting for the latter.

'I want them to win it'

'Id rather they won it than The Rangers'

'I'll sit at home and cheer them on'

'I hope they do it - not seen them smile in a while'

'My friends / pals / family are Hibs, i'll be chuffed for them if they win it'

'More than happy for them to win it as long as its not at our expense' - erm who put us out?!

'Happy for my hibs pals to feel the same ecstasy we did in 98'

:cornette: 

'I want them to win it'

'Id rather they won it than The Rangers'

'I'll sit at home and cheer them on'

'I hope they do it - not seen them smile in a while'

'My friends / pals / family are Hibs, i'll be chuffed for them if they win it'

'More than happy for them to win it as long as its not at our expense' - erm who put us out?!

'Happy for my hibs pals to feel the same ecstasy we did in 98'

:cornette:

Seriously Erik there are not enough Cornettes in the world.

It's not about Hibs, it's about Rangers or Sevco or RIFL or what ever people want to call them.

If the Huns were playing the Devil's 11  I woud be shouting for the latter.

It's ALL about Hibs!!!

May 21, around 7pm.

The .nut loon falling out of an ER boozer, beer in hand, smile on face, lining the street to welcome home his Cup winning heroes...

The .nut loon slumped in an ER boozer, greetin' in his beer, angrily composing his next anti-Hearts e-mail...

It's a tough one.

It certainly seems to be for some muppets on here!

Seriously Erik there are not enough Cornettes in the world.

Yup and that was just a selection of some of the belters that are littered throughout this thread.

Madness.

If Rangers win it will be news for only a few days.  After all, they've won it 33 times before, as recently as 2009.

If Hibs win, on the other hand, their loser fans will be yapping about it for decades, just as they've done with that 0-7 nonsense.  And they won't let us forget that they beat us on the way to glory.  We were 2-0 ahead, at home, with ten minutes to go, then screwed it up.  We Hibsed it! 

A Hibs victory is the last thing I ever want in any football game, especially this one.  FTH

If Rangers win it will be news for only a few days.  After all, they've won it 33 times before, as recently as 2009.

If Hibs win, on the other hand, their loser fans will be yapping about it for decades, just as they've done with that 0-7 nonsense.  And they won't let us forget that they beat us on the way to glory.  We were 2-0 ahead, at home, with ten minutes to go, then screwed it up.  We Hibsed it! 

A Hibs victory is the last thing I ever want in any football game, especially this one.  FTH

SPOT ON MATE!!

Yup and that was just a selection of some of the belters that are littered throughout this thread.

Madness.

You missed the biggest belter of the lot. "Moan the cabbage". 

This post. :thumbsup:

The Internet

Whoever wins its all a bit like your mother in law driving off a cliff top in your new car. Rather than asking who people want to win the most it  might be better to ask who we want to lose the most. Sorry there's no right answer to that one either but the negative sounds a bit better at least.

:lol: 

FenderJaguar7

If the Huns were playing the Devil's 11 I woud be shouting for the latter.

I don't think Rangers will be playing Man Utd for quite a few years but I hope you enjoy the wee team getting their arses handed to them.

Who knows you may even get a ticket?

FenderJaguar7

Only one more "Hearts fan" required to get them to 100 on the vote.

Irony is there was a post on .net asking for people to come on here and vote for them and someone said "Take it doon, take it doon."

So not only the "greatest attacking football team ever seen" but apparently also the "world's greatest hackers".

Archived