summer targets Ins/outs

kimosavi

maybe start to hear soon

BBC interview says one "pretty far down the line" and couple "making inroads on"

Was just going to post the same. Apparently one close and a couple of others in early stages.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guess The Crowd

Was just going to post the same. Apparently one close and a couple of others in early stages.

Yes, I was also about to post this.

Over to the ITK ers....

Malcolm Tucker

While we get stuck with likes of Cowie

Don Cowie is a midfielder, how on earth did you come to make that comparison?

We_are_the_Hearts

Yes, I was also about to post this.

Over to the ITK ers....

CL said he would defo improve the team, that's all I know

I would improve the team at the moment tbh.

Bazzas right boot

I'd be astonished if Rangers signed any of our players other than ones who are out of contract, or ones we're happy to release.

Wouldn't bet against walker ending up there unforunatley. Maybe the season after next.

Jambof3tornado

Hardly going to say any different. Fingers crossed.

Watt-Zeefuik

Wouldn't bet against walker ending up there unforunatley. Maybe the season after next.

Really hope he has more ambition than that...

Just noticed Crew have released a lot of players. Wonder if any of them are good enough for Hearts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jambof3tornado

Just noticed Crew have released a lot of players. Wonder if any of them are good enough for Hearts?

Cutting?

Watt-Zeefuik

Kamara is getting up in years and the locker room seems divided about him, but he's still a big, fast, lethal striker.  Take him in a heartbeat if he somehow were interested at a reasonable price.

Jambof3tornado

I think that joke just died in your arms tonight...

As long as 1 person got it.

As long as 1 person got it.

I'm ashamed to admit I got it as well

Really hope we start getting players in. Since the start of the season past we've now let El Hass, Swanson, Anderson, Augustyn, dauda, Gallagher, Alexander with perhaps King, Gomes, McGhee and Paterson moving on to... Looks likely we'll get Gilks and Rherras in but the squad is actually looking a bit thin right now I'd say...

Really hope we start getting players in. Since the start of the season past we've now let El Hass, Swanson, Anderson, Augustyn, dauda, Gallagher, Alexander with perhaps King, Gomes, McGhee and Paterson moving on to... Looks likely we'll get Gilks and Rherras in but the squad is actually looking a bit thin right now I'd say...

The actual window hasn't opened yet anyway. This is hearts we're talking about. The way things are run now we could have signed 5 up already but you won't here about it until they are in Tynecastle with their scarfs over head on opening day.

Add Pallardo to that list and possibly Reilly.

Robbie says we only need to bring in 3/4 players? He's obviously at it our Robbie. We need more 8 now.

Robbie says we only need to bring in 3/4 players? He's obviously at it our Robbie. We need more 8 now.

I previously thought we needed 6. Now I'm thinking at least 8.

Juho_Makela_Goal_Machine

We really need to pad out the squad. With Neil now gone, it is looking like we need:

2x GK

1x LB

1x Attack-minded CM

1x Winger/Wide Midfielder

2x ST

Plus 3 or 4 for the development squad which is incredibly thin at the moment. Would like to see us put a fair bit of money into securing the best young talent we can find.

Folk setting themselves up for a disappointment with talk of 8 new players and money spent.

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

My complete guess is that we sign 4, promote a couple of development players to the first team, then add two free agents 3 weeks after the window has closed.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

All roads lead to Gorgie

The actual window hasn't opened yet anyway. This is hearts we're talking about. The way things are run now we could have signed 5 up already but you won't here about it until they are in Tynecastle with their scarfs over head on opening day.

The Klaxon is currently in for its annual service so it is fully ready for the opening of the window. So I have heard !

The Klaxon is currently in for its annual service so it is fully ready for the opening of the window. So I have heard !

Aberdeen are already announcing signings. 

Unknown user

Aberdeen are already announcing signings.

It makes no material difference if they announce it now or when registrations for new players are open, so I'm sure they have a reason for keeping any news back if there is any.

Maybe they'll make announcements with the new kit release or something

It makes no material difference if they announce it now or when registrations for new players are open, so I'm sure they have a reason for keeping any news back if there is any.

Maybe they'll make announcements with the new kit release or something

Hearts have said they won't announce signings until they are registered which can't happen until transfer window opens = Thursday 9 June still 3 weeks away

what happened last year too

Hearts have said they won't announce signings until they are registered which can't happen until transfer window opens = Thursday 9 June still 3 weeks away

what happened last year too

Ahhhhhhhhhh, I cant last that long! ;)

F5 ... F5 ... F5 ... F5 ...F5 ... F5 ...F5 ... F5 ...F5 ... F5 ...F5 ... F5 ...F5 ... F5 ...F5 ... F5 ...F5 ... F5 ...

Folk setting themselves up for a disappointment with talk of 8 new players and money spent.

Sent from my SM-G928I using Tapatalk

I think people are suggesting that is the number of players we need rather than what we will get!!!

Robbie and Mark Burchil were on my flight to Bratislava this morning. Signing talks with potential targets or a wee holiday it remains to be seen!!

Robbie and Mark Burchil were on my flight to Bratislava this morning. Signing talks with potential targets or a wee holiday it remains to be seen!!

Looks like Crawford is away to Raith then.

Ahhhhhhhhhh, I cant last that long! ;)

F5 ... F5 ... F5 ... F5 ...F5 ... F5 ...F5 ... F5 ...F5 ... F5 ...F5 ... F5 ...F5 ... F5 ...F5 ... F5 ...F5 ... F5 ...

I know

I'll still be looking at Kickback every 5 minutes

Robbie seems quite matey with Burchill and I actually thought he did ok when he was at Livingston. Burchill also seemed to hang around our U20s games quite a lot did he not?

Might be some coaching badges training out there?

babertonjambo

We will announce all of the 'bad' news first with players leaving or being released and then we will dripfeed new signings in once the window opens. It's the way it has happened each year since the new regime came in.

It's also no coincidence that the second pricing phase for season tickets comes in around the time the transfer window opens so a steady flow of good news will be used to ensure we maximise renewals and bring in new season ticket holders.

What is Burchill up to these days?

What is Burchill up to these days?

Sacked from Livi a few months back but looks like he could be doing some scouting with Robbie.

From what I heard Burchill is a good coach from a few people but isn't quite cut out as a manager.

Maybe joining us as a coach?

Bungalow Bill

Robbie seems quite matey with Burchill and I actually thought he did ok when he was at Livingston. Burchill also seemed to hang around our U20s games quite a lot did he not?

Might be some coaching badges training out there?

I only know one Livingston fan and he doesn't rate Burchill one bit.

...and a lot of Hearts fans don't rate Robbie.

Livvyjambo

If we assume that we are to sign 4 players and it looks like 4 may be in the way out plus Alexander then the squad size does not change? Cant see this happening surely we need a bigger squad next season

If we assume that we are to sign 4 players and it looks like 4 may be in the way out plus Alexander then the squad size does not change? Cant see this happening surely we need a bigger squad next season

Why do we need a bigger squad next season?

Why do we need a bigger squad next season?

Europa league and cup runs galore.

Who's Borthwick? The Romanov account out does his by thousands

So do Lad Bible and other such accounts - and they're bollocks as well.

Only simpletons would find that shit funny.

Kimosavi & Zap are the exact same poster. Never has anything been so blatantly clear.

Theres only about another 8 so they are in the majority

Alva-Jambo

Fortnight or so then and we  shall see.  Sevco's mangler is going for mainly English players. He's doin a Butcher. 

It worked for  Inverness, the jury is out on it. 

We can not guarantee getting another Sow and we don;t have big money.  Why not also be looking at the English leagues. 

I expect we are. 

Fortnight or so then and we shall see. Sevco's mangler is going for mainly English players. He's doin a Butcher.

It worked for Inverness, the jury is out on it.

We can not guarantee getting another Sow and we don;t have big money. Why not also be looking at the English leagues.

I expect we are.

Rangers can probably afford the wages but not the transfer fees.

So it's wise for them to go for hard working players with some knowledge of what rangers and their fans demand. They'll find that closer to home.

Archived