• jack D and coke

• Unknown user

• AlimOzturk

Unknown user

I have never got this to work. Never comes up with any search results

Go into settings and change the site to primewire.is :thumbsup:

Rudolf's Mate

Go into settings and change the site to primewire.is :thumbsup:

Worked for about 2 days for me. Tried various changes over the years without success including VPN and DNS. Worst thing is I've got a mate who has virtually same setup as me with same ISP and has used it for years :seething:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Unknown user

Worked for about 2 days for me. Tried various changes over the years without success including VPN and DNS. Worst thing is I've got a mate who has virtually same setup as me with same ISP and has used it for years :seething:

I've been using it since I got one of the first raspberry pis off the production line, nearly five years now, and I've had no reason to change

Rudolf's Mate

I've been using it since I got one of the first raspberry pis off the production line, nearly five years now, and I've had no reason to change

Yeah constantly read people saying they've always been able to use it :(

Unknown user

Yeah constantly read people saying they've always been able to use it :(

Hmm. Try this link with a browser - if it works there's something in your kodi setup message things up

primewire.ag

If it doesn't work, try primewire.is

Rudolf's Mate

Hmm. Try this link with a browser - if it works there's something in your kodi setup message things up

primewire.ag

If it doesn't work, try primewire.is

All blocked and that includes on my mobile. However in the search the option with .ch on the end came up and works [emoji1303]

Rudolf's Mate

Spoke too soon. I can now access but it returns 1 item per page. Even searching does this [emoji3][emoji85]

Edit: Now blocked on .ch as well. [emoji23]

Edited by Rudolf's Mate

Unknown user

Spoke too soon. I can now access but it returns 1 item per page. Even searching does this [emoji3][emoji85]

Mental. I'd love to help more but I haven't experienced this problem at all, maybe someone else can assist now?

Unknown user

Mental. I'd love to help more but I haven't experienced this problem at all, maybe someone else can assist now?

Rudolf's Mate

It's fine bud. I'm pretty sure it's BT. Tried the others you mentioned and I got the message about it being blocked by courts etc. Had exactly same thing last time in that it worked momentarily before going off again. Had same happen with Ice Films when others had no issues. Loved Ice Films :sob:

Do The Dance

Looking at setting up sports nation hd. Do folk recommend it? Is it safe enough to put my card details in to pay for it? Would have preferred to use PayPal.

Right guys managed to update Kodi using Downloader app.

Basically download the app, type in the Kodi extention, download the Kodi arm u need and it worked.

Have a look at Troypoint.

Just seen it thanks and thanks to Bozi for the link.Still feel a bit daunted by it will try and sort it out Friday

Like I said I'd be shocked if their T8's weren't updatable especially seeing as their rival (Droidbox) updated their v1's in order to be 17.1 compatible.

I just ordered a new one chief. Going to use the old one for my wee lads cartoons etc. Might have a go at updating it later when I can be arsed.

Rudolf's Mate

Anybody got a guide for upgraded from 16.1 to 17.1 on a firestick ?

On the Stick search for FireDL and install. Then open the app and enter 60004 into the top line URL and job done. Installs it for you.

It's an actual app available in the Amazon Store.

Edited by Rudolf's Mate

Rudolf's Mate

I just ordered a new one chief. Going to use the old one for my wee lads cartoons etc. Might have a go at updating it later when I can be arsed.

[emoji1303]

On the Stick search for FireDL and install. Then open the app and enter 60004 into the top line URL and job done. Installs it for you.

Thanks mate will have a look.One thing i don't want to do is ****ed it up the Mrs will go daft if she can't watch her stuff

jack D and coke

I'd have to say the AFTV 4K is my better box and I've got the T8v4.

Just a head ups for future pal.

jack D and coke

Thanks mate will have a look.One thing i don't want to do is ****ed it up the Mrs will go daft if she can't watch her stuff

Kodi 17.1 is pretty different just to let you know. I'm decent at setting up kodi but it had me flummoxed for a good hour or so of fecking about. Just laid out completely differently.

luckyBatistuta

I'd have to say the AFTV 4K is my better box and I've got the T8v4.

Just a head ups for future pal.

Tell me you never bought the T8 after your AFTV bud?

jack D and coke

Tell me you never bought the T8 after your AFTV bud?

I've had two of both. First box was the AFTV mk1 then the T8v2. Got a AFTV 4K then a T8v4 and tbh on both occasions the AFTV does everything quicker and a bit better imo.

luckyBatistuta

Kodi 17.1 is pretty different just to let you know. I'm decent at setting up kodi but it had me flummoxed for a good hour or so of fecking about. Just laid out completely differently.

I'm still swithering about 17.1, as I don't have any problems and keep thinking what's the point. It also wouldn't be the first time that I've ended up fekn something up that was working fine in the first place and wish I'd just left it alone.

jack D and coke

I'm still swithering about 17.1, as I don't have any problems and keep thinking what's the point. It also wouldn't be the first time that I've ended up fekn something up that was working fine in the first place and wish I'd just left it alone.

Apart from pretty big menu changes I can't say I've noticed many differences.

I seemed to get kicked out mania a few times last night watching the Man U game which I didn't happen much before. Whether that's anything to do with 17.1 I've no idea.

luckyBatistuta

I've had two of both. First box was the AFTV mk1 then the T8v2. Got a AFTV 4K then a T8v4 and tbh on both occasions the AFTV does everything quicker and a bit better imo.

I had the T8 first and then the AFTV 4K and have never considered another one since, because it just works. What were you looking for out of the T8v4 bud?

jack D and coke

I had the T8 first and then the AFTV 4K and have never considered another one since, because it just works. What were you looking for out of the T8v4 bud?

Dunno I just thought I'd try it after so many good reviews. I ended up getting it for free too so happy days but for anybody else swithering I'd recommend the AFTV 4K box personally out of the two.

luckyBatistuta

I seemed to get kicked out mania a few times last night watching the Man U game which I didn't happen much before. Whether that's anything to do with 17.1 I've no idea.

I've heard you've been kicked out a few Hearts games as well :wink: Only joking bud, I never watched the game so I couldn't tell you what Mania was like on mine.

luckyBatistuta

Dunno I just thought I'd try it after so many good reviews. I ended up getting it for free too so happy days but for anybody else swithering I'd recommend the AFTV 4K box personally out of the two.

Free!!!

jack D and coke

I've heard you've been kicked out a few Hearts games as well :wink: Only joking bud, I never watched the game so I couldn't tell you what Mania was like on mine.

I'm out early a lot aye but I eject myself pal[emoji1]

jack D and coke

Free!!!

Aye mate ordered one, they sent two so he kept it for a week to see if they asked for it back, they never did so jack D scores a phreeeee T8 :pleasing:

luckyBatistuta

Aye mate ordered one, they sent two so he kept it for a week to see if they asked for it back, they never did so jack D scores a phreeeee T8 :pleasing:

Nice, I had exactly the same with a 42" plasma television way back when they were just coming out and really expensive. I ordered it and wasn't entirely happy with the picture and contacted the company. It was a Samsung and I switched to a Sony instead. The guy showed up at the door with the new one and when I tried to give him the Samsung he said someone else would pick it up. That was about 15 years ago, I think, still no sign of him and he'd be wasting his time, as I sold it years ago :lol:

Ok mate how do i search for fireDL

I seem to have something called Aptoide on my stick and it's letting me update Kodi but it says it's version 17.0

Just seen it thanks and thanks to Bozi for the link.Still feel a bit daunted by it will try and sort it out Friday

No worries mate it was actually really easy and should update itself from now on

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Couldn't get a stream for the West Am game tonight. Still on 16.1. Dunno if it's my keek broadband. Not been that impressed with Virgin since I switched. Never seems to be at the advertised 200. Though I watched Silence earlier and it was perfect. Might have a bash at updating tomorrow.

Rudolf's Mate

Ok mate how do i search for fireDL

A couple of ways. If you push up on the remote on the Amazon home screen it takes you to search. Enter it in there. Or if you've got the Fire TV app on your phone it has the microphone. Just speak into it.

I changed the skin on 17 back to default and it looks exactly the same as previous versions

Rudolf's Mate

I changed the skin on 17 back to default and it looks exactly the same as previous versions

That was my original plan however in 17.1 the default is Estuary with the only other available option a touchscreen version or it. There is no confluence to select.

That said I'm not sure I'd actually go back now.

crunchy frog

I got a message via Wookie last night from the TV Addons site saying I should upgrade to 17.1 as a lot of the add ons they push won't work with older versions of Kodi. I'm on a 16.6 SPMC fork and wondered if I had anything to worry about?

jambodougie

I got a message via Wookie last night from the TV Addons site saying I should upgrade to 17.1 as a lot of the add ons they push won't work with older versions of Kodi. I'm on a 16.6 SPMC fork and wondered if I had anything to worry about?

I get this as well however exodus and sportsnationhd are still working for me so until these dont work I am staying on the older version until they dont work !! 

Anyone got a clue how to uninstall big sams build or do a clean build? There's no option at all on the sports nation build. No file manager or anything.

luckyBatistuta

Anyone got a clue how to uninstall big sams build or do a clean build? There's no option at all on the sports nation build. No file manager or anything.

Step by step guides are all here bud

http://bigsam.org/

luckyBatistuta

What are you using, box, stick?

chester copperpot

Why you wanting to change it buddy?

I have it and find it great

Cyprus Jambo

On the stick - do I load it back to my laptop to update it - meaning you can't do it while it's still plugged into your TV? Only asking as mate at work loaded it initally and he's no here to ask :)