Kodi again

Unknown user

Space Mackerel

I've found that also, that its better to drop the quality slightly on a tablet for a smoother viewing. SD still looks good on an iPad anyway.

You can bet the majority of daftys who view SM on a tablet or phone go for the best resolution though, then moan like **** on the FB page.

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rudolf's Mate

• jack D and coke

• Unknown user

• AlimOzturk

Why don't you fork out for Mania mate?

Seriously, it's worth it big time

Think I might. Can you get 3pm Prem League kick offs through it?

I'll be downloading Exodus, Phoenix and, possibly Sports Devil when I get a minute. Anyone recommend any other free yins

Edited by Jamhammer

chester copperpot

I'll be downloading Exodus, Phoenix and, possibly Sports Devil when I get a minute. Anyone recommend any other free yins

You sure do. Not Scottish ones though. They had all the club teams with TV packages but that seems to be blocked at the moment.

Watching a perfect quality Masters picture at the moment.

Henry. Henry.

I'm another Sportsmania/UltimateMania punter but From what I remember Zen and UK Turk were pretty good free ones

luckyBatistuta

You can bet the majority of daftys who view SM on a tablet or phone go for the best resolution though, then moan like **** on the FB page.

Hope there are no daftys looking in, we might be educating them :look:

I'm another Sportsmania/UltimateMania punter but From what I remember Zen and UK Turk were pretty good free ones

Excuse me ignorance but what's Ultimatemania and do they come as a package?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

luckyBatistuta

Does what come as a package? If your just into sport bud, your better just getting Sportsnation, but if you want tv, movies and sport then you want UltimateMania. I personally don't see the point of UM though, as I can get all the tv and movies on kodi and only need the sport. It's all about your personal choices I suppose.

Henry. Henry.

Ultimatemania is Sportsmania and entertainment channels combined. Well worth the extra few quid.

luckyBatistuta

Ultimatemania is Sportsmania and entertainment channels combined. Well worth the extra few quid.

But what are you paying the extra few quid for that you can't get on kodi mate?

Henry. Henry.

But what are you paying the extra few quid for that you can't get on kodi mate?

Nothing :-). Just find it easier for the Mrs and the bairn to get the Stuff they watch as I have the mania build and I've just about trained them where to go for the Tv they want.

luckyBatistuta

Nothing :-). Just find it easier for the Mrs and the bairn to get the Stuff they watch as I have the mania build and I've just about trained them where to go for the Tv they want.

you had me starting to think I was missing out on something. :lol:

Space Mackerel

There's a few...[emoji23]

"Oi pal, am streaming the 1080p Man U game on ma iPhone 4s and it's buffereung, wat yous gonna dae ken?"

Edited by Space Mackerel

luckyBatistuta

:lol:

I'm trying to get on with my work, wish he'd hurry up and tell you what his experience is :rofl:

Space Mackerel

:lol:

I'm trying to get on with my work, wish he'd hurry up and tell you what his experience is :rofl:

I did an edit for comedy value...

crunchy frog

Morningside Hearts. Thankfully this thread is free of them.so far..

Space Mackerel

Morningside Hearts. Thankfully this thread is free of them.so far..

Is there Kodi daftys present there?

luckyBatistuta

"Oi pal, am streaming the 1080p Man U game on ma iPhone 4s and it's buffereung, wat yous gonna dae ken?"

Hawd awn big man and wull fire off ur bestest enjuneer ti ye, quick as like. If we gee ye anuver 6 months free, wid that make ye feel betur, widnae want ye tae feel like yer no ur nummer wan customer like.

Yurs sinsurly

Wilama Fud

jack D and coke

That shit cracks me up eh[emoji23]

Absolute halfwits on that page. Paying ?1 a week and whingeing constantly.

Space Mackerel

That shit cracks me up eh[emoji23]

Absolute halfwits on that page. Paying ?1 a week and whingeing constantly.

Trouble is, this thread is bringing a lot more halfwits who think they are saving ?80 a month, which they are.

The trouble is, streaming is not the same as a full Sky subscription.

It takes a major change of patience and knowing the right things to do.

jack D and coke

Trouble is, this thread is bringing a lot more halfwits who think they are saving ?80 a month, which they are.

Aye it certainly does pal. It's not 100% all the time but seriously some people are beyond retarded in their expectations.

I actually think Sportsmania is far better than anything sky offers.

chester copperpot

The way I see it mate is that the Anthony Joshua fight at the end of the month is my 6 months subscription paid for and the rest is a bonus.

I get to watch so much live football and also sitting here watching a perfect stream of the masters.

Maybe the better eyes can tell the difference but I most certainly can't. It's wonderful and I sit here stone cold sober and can say that.

Space Mackerel

Aye it certainly does pal. It's not 100% all the time but seriously some people are beyond retarded in their expectations.

Yup, it's an ever evolving thing.

If you're not the person to put in notifications to your smart phone or tablet then back to Sky, BT and the BBC and pay full whack.

The info is out there once you're set up.

luckyBatistuta

I never see any of that, because I don't do 2Facedbook, but how could you possibly moan about something as good as what is being offered on SM and actually better imo, as you can watch some sports, that you won't even see on sky and all for as you say...a ?1 a week :facepalm:

luckyBatistuta

:lol: just typed this

:spoton:

chester copperpot

Worked perfect all night last night

I used the stream on Game zone and didn't have a problem at any time

:lol: just typed this

:spoton:

It the truth. If sky could offer something similar at half the price people will flock back.

They won't and people will continue to leave.

As someone who's a big North American sports fan, especially the NHL, its saved me an enormous whack of money over the course of a season. Its streaming is actually better than NHL.tv which constantly buffers and breaks down.

The sheer variety of sports on Mania means there's something for everyone as well.

luckyBatistuta

What are we going to do if SM ever shuts down. I know something else would come along, but I think I'd shed a tear. I'm similar to Chester in that I've got American sports on pretty much every day. Never had such variety of sports before and everything also available on all my devices. Even the customer service is better than Sky, used to fall out with them on the phone regularly. When some thing's have happened on SM, weve sometimes had an apology and even been given a free months subscription. You fancy watching a certain event that's not on it and he'll try and get it on there if possible, try doing any of that with Sky.

Where's the sign up for Sportsmania? Having real bother finding it. I ended up nearly joining a fantasy sports league

:uhoh2:

luckyBatistuta

Where's the sign up for Sportsmania? Having real bother finding it. I ended up nearly joining a fantasy sports league

:uhoh2:

You can't mate, he isn't taking new subscriptions for it. You'll have to go with either Sportsnation or UltimateMania.

You can't mate, he isn't taking new subscriptions for it. You'll have to go with either Sportsnation or UltimateMania.

Ah that explains it. Ta bud

mrmarkus1981

My old android box wasn't compatible for the new kodi so I bought one of the new fire sticks for the bedroom. Seems a fair bit quicker than the 1st gen. No issues thus far

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

Help needed, can't add sportsnation to Kodi 17.1.

I've upgraded to Kodi 17.1, changed skin to confluence, turned auto updates off & installed the sports nation source (used the both .eu & .me addresses), but when I go to the zip file, nothing appears.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Edit - tried installing specto & the same happens (nothing under the zip file).

Edited by Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

Mark_Mywords

I've upgraded to Kodi 17.1, changed skin to confluence, turned auto updates off & installed the sports nation source (used the both .eu & .me addresses), but when I go to the zip file, nothing appears.

Have you added the /repo at the end?

http://sportsmania.eu/repo

Try this http://sportsmania.rocks/repo

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

Scratch that, I get to the point where I install SportsNationHD and click install, but it does nothing.

Edit - I've got specto installed (and working), but no idea about sportsnation - it just doesn't download.

Edited by Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

Scratch that, I get to the point where I install SportsNationHD and click install, but it does nothing.

Edit - I've got specto installed (and working), but no idea about sportsnat

ion - it just doesn't download.

Uninstall any repository for sportsmania or sportsnationhd and try that repo again. Edited by jambo1998

Uninstall any repository for sportsmania or sportsnationhd and try that repo again.I've been trying to install Sportsnation. Never had it before but having real bother using my usual You Tube how to's. Little help? Only heard good things about it and happy to subscribe

Uninstall any repository for sportsmania or sportsnationhd and try that repo again.I've been trying to install Sportsnation. Never had it before but having real bother using my usual You Tube how to's. Little help? Only heard good things about it and happy to subscribe

What version of Kodi are you using?

What version of Kodi are you using?

Just installed 17.1. Managed to install No Name today but eve on that none of the sports streams are working. 

Joey J J Jr Shabadoo

Uninstall any repository for sportsmania or sportsnationhd and try that repo again.

Brilliant - that's it working. Arsenal getting pumped.  :2thumbsup:

I have never got this to work. Never comes up with any search results

There is always one......it works for me :) The 1Channel.

Edited by Turkishcap

Thanks so much Jambo 1998. Got Sportsnation installed and subscribed. Watching Sportsnet baseball highlights and it's awesome.

Fraggle1990

My ONLY criticism of sportsmania is the streams being around a minute behind normality. Checking my bets when watching a game always results in me realising a goal is coming up haha. How can people seriously complain at ?1 a week though!? Trumpets.