Juwon Oshaniwa - signs 3 year deal, scarf above head, etc etc

WSTR

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the general

Missed todays flight, 8am to 1430. Connection at around 4, Edinburgh teatime tomorrow, straight into the team on Thursday! How long do we now have to wait for more red tape, transfer subject to international clearance etc?

probably other ways he can get here mate .. via Paris or Amsterdam maybe

Lord Beni of Gorgie

I've never known such excitement at an arrival. Could it be the desperate need for a left back that is fuelling the excitement. More Deals, More Deals, More Deals.....

Lord Beni of Gorgie

probably other ways he can get here mate .. via Paris or Amsterdam maybe

There are, only so much "fantasy" flight googling I can fit in at work!!!

Happy to take your bet if you take mine.....

Nobody was ever interested in your bet. Sources weren't the debate. JayJay sais his INFO was better than yourse and he trusted it enough for the charity bet. You stated shouting about ?500 sources as a distraction. Until he sign or signs for somebody else, or retires we won't know who was right, but you are sounding like a wee kid with this. You made a rash statement. You may well turn out to be wrong. No one cares why you had reason to be so confident.

Fxxx the SPFL

Just had a PM from MM seemingly he is jetting into Glasgow airport tomorrow at 11.45 to bet by the Celtic delegation will be able to play in the champions league second leg for them.

Just admit you made it up in an attempt to gain some credibility and look ITK if the deal fell on it's arse and we'll all forgive you.

2 non direct flight options one leaving the back of 7 and the other 5 past 11 according to Sky scanner ;)

How long before "Juwon GTF ya big huddie!", why the **** is McHattie not starting! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love being a fitba fan!

Why the **** is McHattie NOT starting?  :behead:  :behead:  :behead:  :knowyourrole:

the general

There are, only so much "fantasy" flight googling I can fit in at work!!!

your no fun :-)

Bad Religion

Can we see Maroon Mayhem's evidence now please.

But why when Mothys already confirmed it as credible.

Your bet is kind of absurd and makes no sense.

You really haven't shrouded yourself in glory here.

tynietigers

Not ITK but been told it's all in hand and really just waiting :) from very reliable source who usually tells me thing after they happen. So I'm saying everything is fine

Maroon Mayhem

Just admit you made it up in an attempt to gain some credibility and look ITK if the deal fell on it's arse and we'll all forgive you.

You're confident about this? There's a bet kicking about that no one seems willing to take. If by some miracle I wasn't making it up, I'll give it to FoH or HYDC.

You in?

Malcolm Tucker

Oshaniwa told BBC Scotland: "My club have told me that Celtic have contacted them about me and said they were interested in me.

"A move to play for Celtic would be a dream come true for me."

He added: "I would be so glad to meet up with my international team-mate Efe Ambrose.

"I would love to play at Celtic. I have heard great things about the club and know how big they are.

Changed my mind, take his Visa off him.

You're confident about this? There's a bet kicking about that no one seems willing to take. If by some miracle I wasn't making it up, I'll give it to FoH or HYDC.

You in?

I'm not making bets with randoms on the Internet :lol: I'm telling you, like i did ten minutes after your first post in this thread that you're talking shite and all signs are pointing to me being right.

Oshaniwa told BBC Scotland: "My club have told me that Celtic have contacted them about me and said they were interested in me.

He added: "I would be so glad to meet up with my international team-mate Efe Ambrose.

"I would love to play at Celtic. I have heard great things about the club and know how big they are.

Where the **** has this been lifted from? An auld story surely???

Where the **** has this been lifted from? An auld story surely???

Old story from last season so calm down bud.

Internet-Troll.jpg

You in?

No one argued that you didn't have a source of some sort. I simply told you i trusted my info more than I trust yours. I offered you a ?50 bet. You never accepted. You then tried to offer me a counter bet of ?500 that you were in a position to know. SOMETHING I DIDNT DOUBT.

He is signing and always had been signing. I trust my mate who told me this 100%,

You've saved yourself ?50 tho. Well done.

63063cd0def523bc0f5b06791311f580.jpg

The man deserves one of these and the zoomers who pedalled tripe deserve this.

5c08d915292890582eb5e6f5017d86b4.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Old story from last season so calm down bud.

Calm as **** me bud. Kinda guessed it was from back in January but it was strange to see it pop up this morning so I thought I'd ask.

Cheers for clarifying tho ;-)

Finally some promising news. Hopefully signed and scarf above heid either tomorrow or Thursday.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Maroon Mayhem

No one argued that you didn't have a source of some sort. I simply told you i trusted my info more than I trust yours. I offered you a ?50 bet. You never accepted. You then tried to offer me a counter bet of ?500 that you were in a position to know. SOMETHING I DIDNT DOUBT.

He is signing and always had been signing. I trust my mate who told me this 100%,

You've saved yourself ?50 tho. Well done.

Last Thursday there was doubt that the deal was going through to the point it was believed it wasn't. That's what I shared. If you recall, Barry Anderson also contacted the player directly to find out.

At the end of the day it's a lesson learned but I would suggest that if my first post was at 9am today when I found out that the deal had been cleared I wouldn't have been burned at the stake.

OmiyaHearts

I'm with Maroon Mayhem on this, can't see this happening despite this afternoons reports he's been granted a visa and the direct quote from him he's got one.

the general

I'm with Maroon Mayhem on this, can't see this happening despite this afternoons reports he's been granted a visa and the direct quote from him he's got one.

eh?

the general

Last Thursday there was doubt that the deal was going through to the point it was believed it wasn't. That's what I shared. If you recall, Barry Anderson also contacted the player directly to find out.

At the end of the day it's a lesson learned but I would suggest that if my first post was at 9am today when I found out that the deal had been cleared I wouldn't have been burned at the stake.

I am sure that you meant well but now you probably realise why people who do get this kind of info tend to keep it amongst a close knit group

The Same Last Thursday i said it was happening? That's when the bet was offered. If you were s confident in your information you would have accepted. I was super confident in mine. That's all I'm saying. Anyway bottom line is, it's done now and hopefully he's worth the wait.

Maybe posters who post ITK info need to use caveats then it would eliminate half the crap on this thread and others.

Archived