Juwon Oshaniwa - signs 3 year deal, scarf above head, etc etc

WSTR

alwaysthereinspirit

Hold on. I thought God is God?

God is JayJay. JayJay is God. Its all good.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

God is JayJay. JayJay is God. Its all good.

Been called a few things in my life and that's no one of them. Everyday is a school day tho eh.

Give MM a break. It's done. He obviously was privy to something.

OmiyaHearts

Lots of crap on this thread but it's all worth it just for that cat gif.

And the link to the other LoveNgoo thread. A fine moment!

:lol:

Nut! You are not to be trusted. :(

It took about 2,000 posts but this is the most sensible contribution thus far.

Seymour M Hersh

Mate, no one gives a gold plated shit about these bets you're flinging about.

We just want to know who told you what, especially seeing as you were more than happy to cough it up about a day ago.

That's got to be painful! 

Howdy Doody Jambo

What's happening? Has this chap signed yet? Do we have a scarf above head? Is he in Gorgie yet?

What's happening? Has this chap signed yet? Do we have a scarf above head? Is he in Gorgie yet?

Currently at 30,000 feet with the visa above his head.

Unknown user

It seems that it's bad religion that has the problem.

Your doing the tight thing Mothy!

Bad Bad Religion, bad!

King Of The Cat Cafe

Backlog of visas!! all these foreigners coming over here taking our jobs. Well McHatties job at least. Pfft

ROFL

Robbie on STV news tonight confirming that everything is sorted as this end and we're just waiting on him flying into Edinburgh.

the general

Hope he has good inflight movies to watch and it is turbulent free.

snakes on a plane? braveheart?

snakes on a plane? braveheart?

Trainspotting. Get him used to the shite in leith. He might meet them in the cup sometime.

:jjyay:

alwaysthereinspirit

Trainspotting. Get him used to the shite in leith. He might meet them in the cup sometime.

:jjyay:

As long as we dont meet that powerhouse that is Newco in any cup. :uhoh2:

Special Agent Dale Cooper

This thread has been an adventure. I need a lie down... And a valium

Watt-Zeefuik

Hoping he gets just "Juwon" printed on his top.

Hoping he gets shirt #5.

"5 Juwon"

At least Maroon Mayhem has had the decency to impose a self ban for trolling. Good chap. See you at the mid season transfer window for another one of your 'exclusives'.

Bert Le Clos

My take;

MM has been made to look like a dick. Probably punishment enough. I believe he believed what he thought. Probably needs to think a little before jumping in baws oot with such definite statements like "It's not gonna happen" when in fact what he was probably told was "There's a decent chance this won't happen".

In fairness to Mothy, he didn't ask for MM to PM him. It's not his place to start sharing the info. If we get to the point where everyone claiming to be "ITK" has to PM someone their source, who then gets hassled into sharing the source when the info turns out not to be true, no one is going to share anything they've been given the heads up about. And that would be pretty shite.

jayjay has once again proven to be "ITK". Maybe we need to start issuing verified "ITK" posters with one of these macc_19410615-5218-510b-d56e-72e12418631

We now appear to have, on paper at least, a very decent left back. And after pre-season, this was the position I was most worried about. Pretty chuffing pleased we've got him. Eventually.

Nothing against jayjay and I'm sure he has previous of ITK posts but what has he said on this thread for him to be getting such praise?

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Nothing against jayjay and I'm sure he has previous of ITK posts but what has he said on this thread for him to be getting such praise?

You shouldn't question god. It's not advisable. GOD IS GOD IS jayjay IS GOD.

I hope this helps :thumbsup:

Bert Le Clos

As far as I can tell he's the only person who said categorically the deal was still on in response to MM's post.

Plenty others doubted MM, but jayjay pretty much told him he knew otherwise. collywolly called BS on what MM posted, but I think that was more a gut-feeling or an opinion than backed up by any actual knowledge. That's not a criticism of collywolly BTW!

jayjay's called a few things correct in the past too.

he is the only poster that I believe is ITK so when he says things I tend to believe them. Not saying everything he posts turns out to be fact but he has a very good track record

Captain Lithuania

Jayjay is part of the clique and ITK. This is a well known fact.

Great news that the deal will be going ahead now after so long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jayjay is part of the clique and ITK. This is a well known fact.

Great news that the deal will be going ahead now after so long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool.

My take;

MM has been made to look like a dick. Probably punishment enough. I believe he believed what he thought. Probably needs to think a little before jumping in baws oot with such definite statements like "It's not gonna happen" when in fact what he was probably told was "There's a decent chance this won't happen".

In fairness to Mothy, he didn't ask for MM to PM him. It's not his place to start sharing the info. If we get to the point where everyone claiming to be "ITK" has to PM someone their source, who then gets hassled into sharing the source when the info turns out not to be true, no one is going to share anything they've been given the heads up about. And that would be pretty shite.

jayjay has once again proven to be "ITK". Maybe we need to start issuing verified "ITK" posters with one of these macc_19410615-5218-510b-d56e-72e12418631

We now appear to have, on paper at least, a very decent left back. And after pre-season, this was the position I was most worried about. Pretty chuffing pleased we've got him. Eventually.

A good summing up, my take on events is pretty much as you have stated, especially regarding the original 'not gonna happen' statement.

It became clear to me when MM didn't want to bet on whether Juwon signed or not, but on whether he had a credible source for making the original claim.  That told me he may have been party to information that suggested the deal could yet fall through, but he'd overplayed his hand in claiming categorically that it would not happen.

Fxxx the SPFL

Can Jay Jay confirm who he is. It's a bit like The Stig or for us old timers Kendo Nagasaki of wrestling fame back in the seventies who always wore a mask during bouts nobody knew who he was. Just asking likes.

Fxxx the SPFL

Juwon must be due a testimonial soon.

nearly choked on my hobnob lol

Juwon must be due a testimonial soon.

Hope he gets here in time to play in it!

nearly choked on my hobnob lol

Deary jings, I misread that for an amazing, nauseating moment.

The Old Tolbooth

Can Jay Jay confirm who he is. It's a bit like The Stig or for us old timers Kendo Nagasaki of wrestling fame back in the seventies who always wore a mask during bouts nobody knew who he was. Just asking likes.

I have jayjay on my Facebook, I can confirm I feel privileged [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fxxx the SPFL

I have jayjay on my Facebook, I can confirm I feel privileged [emoji23][emoji23]

I'm not on pusbook John you are indeed privileged.

I'd rather remain incognito, alas Jim Duffy. Lol

The Old Tolbooth

Your secret is safe with me mate, if you started getting fan mail I'd never get your hied out the pub door lol!!

Deary jings, I misread that for an amazing, nauseating moment.

I wondered if hobnob was just his pet name for the little chap!

Lord Beni of Gorgie

This thread is becoming more surreal by the post. Anyone seen this ****er step onto a plane yet?

Archived