Juwon Oshaniwa - signs 3 year deal, scarf above head, etc etc

WSTR

Once you find out,pop up to Paxton and share the lies......................sorry news lol

Ok Neighbour, will do!

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Real Maroonblood

YE CAN RAM YER CLIQUEY PMs

RAM YER CLIQUEY PMs

RAM YER CLIQUEY PMs UP YER HOLE

...******* hate that shite. Either stick it on the board or keep yer trap shut. End of.

I'm still waiting on my pm.

Jambof3tornado

RAM YER CLIQUEY PMs

...******* hate that shite. Either stick it on the board or keep yer trap shut. End of.

Period?

Maroon Mayhem

RAM YER CLIQUEY PMs

No problem.

Guess The Crowd

Once you find out,pop up to Paxton and share the lies......................sorry news lol

Off topic, as I've nothing to add to this intriguing stand-off, but my cousin lives in that village. Rangers fan, but a good lad, must ask him if he knows any local Jambos.......

Maroon Mayhem

Haha the reverse psychology not catch you off guard then?!?

No just learned a lesson

JamboBornNBred

Off topic, as I've nothing to add to this intriguing stand-off, but my cousin lives in that village. Rangers fan, but a good lad, must ask him if he knows any local Jambos.......

Been here 10 years and know hardly anybody,Bung me his name and i will ask my kids.

Horatio Caine

Now now ladies - cool it down.  Those of us logging in to this thread hoping for some genuine updates don't want to waste our time reading your puerile slagging match.

Please - back on topic but only if there's genuine info which at the moment I suspect there's not.

Guess The Crowd

Been here 10 years and know hardly anybody,Bung me his name and i will ask my kids.

Sent you a pm - not about Juwon, though, before anyone gets upset....

Champions15

Like others, I check this thread regularly in the hope something has actually happened.

So far the only news of any SUBSTANCE have been reports from the player in question, our esteemed DOF

and oor Robbie, all confirming, he wants to be here, CL wants him to be here and RN wants him here.

On that basis the only way this deal could have "Fallen through" would be that the Embassy have rejected

his application.

Had that happened and some no mark had been made aware of the application rejection before the player or indeed

the Club who have all been in touch with said Embassy for updates, someone within the Embassy or with a legal firm

with access to such information, will no doubt be jobless pretty soon if said no mark was stupid enough to suggest

on an open forum they had access to such information.

Sure Juwon will be with us shortly, however I am sure the club themselves would want some answers as to how this

became public knowledge before they had been formerly notified.

The Real Maroonblood

Like others, I check this thread regularly in the hope something has actually happened.

So far the only news of any SUBSTANCE have been reports from the player in question, our esteemed DOF

and oor Robbie, all confirming, he wants to be here, CL wants him to be here and RN wants him here.

On that basis the only way this deal could have "Fallen through" would be that the Embassy have rejected

his application.

Had that happened and some no mark had been made aware of the application rejection before the player or indeed

the Club who have all been in touch with said Embassy for updates, someone within the Embassy or with a legal firm

with access to such information, will no doubt be jobless pretty soon if said no mark was stupid enough to suggest

on an open forum they had access to such information.

Sure Juwon will be with us shortly, however I am sure the club themselves would want some answers as to how this

became public knowledge before they had been formerly notified.

Good post.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

Confidentiality not an issue here then. Personally reading the paper sounds to me it will go through early in the week

The answer of course is very simple. Ramadan followed by Eid. In countries where there is a significant Muslim population sometimes whole public services can go into virtual lockdown during Ramadan and the Eid holiday that follows. This is particularly true in African countries where, to be quite frank about it, any reason for a holiday or minimum effort is taken to the max. That's just the culture. That's the reason for the delay. I am almost sure of it. There will now be a backlog of around 1 months applications that they are working through and it's in the 'to do' pile. What's more everyone involved knows full well that is the reason for the delay. We just don't want to push the wrong buttons or offend anyone or be seen to be critical of Muslim tradition, so we're letting nature just take its course. I feel sure he will be here by the end of the coming week. Nothing to see here folks. It's just a thing.

Unless MM knows better.

tartofmidlothian

So all the pant wetters stressing he's going to celtic can chill out now! He's coming very soon!

So will I be, if he eventually signs!

tartofmidlothian

I don't know anything about the info. The source is pretty much as good as it gets though. I'll leave him to say any more if he wants to. Personally, I'll be looking out for his future posts on certain topics though. :thumbsup:

PM please? :whistling:

J Cheever Loophole

I wonder what caused the delay. We can send a man to the moon,a spacecraft to Pluto and some folk can't fill in a form correctly.

Surely there was some guidance at hand to ensure there would be no such delays.

I'm with J3t, sitting on the fence. I have enjoyed the input from both camps. The two sides both think they're right and I think that now both see where the other is coming from.

I don't for one minute think that MM is out to troll and I'm sure that the PM's will stay as they were meant to,Personal.

Just seen CollyWolly's post and it's a good shout.

I don't know anything about the info. The source is pretty much as good as it gets though. I'll leave him to say any more if he wants to. Personally, I'll be looking out for his future posts on certain topics though. :thumbsup:

So we assume he has a source and he has proven to you he has a source. How he's managed that in one Or two PM's is amazing but you sound pretty convinced. 'Source as good as its gets' means half a dozen people at the top at Hearts, the player himself, his agent, or someone in the British Embassy or linked to it. Anything outwith that circle isn't 'as good as it gets'

Everyone we have heard from at Hearts says it going through. the players says it going through. The agent hasn't said a word publicly that I've heard. The British Embassy won't say a word publicly.

This leaves the conclusion for me that someone at Hearts is deliberately lying re the state of the deal or the source is non existent.

I am still calling BS on it. MM's statement that is.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

So we assume he has a source and he has proven to you he has a source. How he's managed that in one Or two PM's is amazing but you sound pretty convinced. 'Source as good as its gets' means half a dozen people at the top at Hearts, the player himself, his agent, or someone in the British Embassy or linked to it. Anything outwith that circle isn't 'as good as it gets'

Everyone we have heard from at Hearts says it going through. the players says it going through. The agent hasn't said a word. The British Embassy won't say a word publicly.

This leaves the conclusion for me that someone at Hearts is deliberately lying re the state of the deal or the source is non existent.

Not my place to say. I think it will go through. That's just based on my own uneducated guess though. MM would certainly know more about these things than me though. There's no good thing I can say here to be honest. I'm certainly not ITK.

Paul cherry

Mo

Not my place to say. I think it will go through. That's just based on my own uneducated guess though. MM would certainly know more about these things than me though. There's no good thing I can say here to be honest. I'm certainly not ITK.

Mosh, has he got scuddy pictures of you, or some family members hostage that your validating him? Blink once for yes, two for no :(

So he has verified himself to you and he has credibility with you but you still think it will go through ? is that fair to say

J Cheever Loophole

Picked the wrong week to give up Valium

As usual I picked the wrong horses.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

So is it visa troubles or another interested party? I'm sure you could say that much

Paul cherry

This thread or the transfer?

The thread. But the time the transfer is taking is to blame for that. It's like Cold War paranoia setting in here.

So is it visa troubles or another interested party? I'm sure you could say that much

Could be the player juggling with his options and causing the delay himself ?

Bad Religion

You are wasting your breath. He hasn't got a clue just like every other poster on this thread.

You are wasting your breath. He hasn't got a clue just like every other poster on this thread.

Very occasionally on here you get someone that really knows something, usually they get burnt at the stake until it proves to be true.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Mosh, has he got scuddy pictures of you, or some family members hostage that your validating him? Blink once for yes, two for no :(

:D

The longer this drags on, the more I worry about it. I'm sure we have contingency plans, but this is pretty painful. :(

I really want him to sign.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

:lol:

Moshni, you're teasing cocks like it's going out of fashion.

Not meaning to. Anything I say makes it sound worse though. I think I'll bow out from this thread.

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Moshni is a good guy I'm not saying I believe MM though. I'm just interested in why he thinks the deal won't happen.

Bad Religion

Very occasionally on here you get someone that really knows something, usually they get burnt at the stake unti it proves to be true.

Yes maybe, however when posters like Mothy start pretending to be privy to some kind of secret information it just makes the whole scenario even more ridiculous. 

tartofmidlothian

Not meaning to. Anything I say makes it sound worse though. I think I'll bow out from this thread.

Mind my PM though, eh?

Eh?

Hello...?

Don't be so weak man. He told,you something, obviously it didn't completely convince you, therefore no one is really that interetsted what he has to say. He made a post he wasn't prepared to back up or elaborate on. My gut says its shite. What does your gut say ?

I wonder what caused the delay.

Inbred shitehawks from Lochend emailing the Nigerian embassy saying Hmfc are cheeturz.

Bad Religion

Don't be so weak man. He told,you something, obviously it didn't completely convince you, therefore no one is really that interetsted what he has to say. He made a post he wasn't prepared to back up or elaborate on. My gut says its shite. What does your gut say ?

Its completely irrelevant.  

jamboinglasgow

:D

The longer this drags on, the more I worry about it. I'm sure we have contingency plans, but this is pretty painful. :(

I really want him to sign.

Hearts can wait this out, he is not in contract so if the worst came to the worst and we were into September he can still sign. If Hearts feel he is quality enough they will wait it out.

Bad Religion

I'd like to know all the same.

Do you think he has anymore insight into the transfer than you or I?

The Real Maroonblood

Moshni is a good guy I'm not saying I believe MM though. I'm just interested in why he thinks the deal won't happen.

Why would MM pm Mohsni as he probably doesn't even know him?

Alternatively these posters are the same person.

Everyone we have heard from at Hearts says it going through. the players says it going through. The agent hasn't said a word publicly that I've heard. The British Embassy won't say a word publicly.

Archived