Juwon Oshaniwa - signs 3 year deal, scarf above head, etc etc

WSTR

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And he's not praying

Maroon Mayhem seems to be getting a bit of unwarranted stick. He was given some info and then shared it with another poster who confirmed his info looked solid. His mistake was jumping in with two feet but he's acknowledged it's a lesson learned for him. There are other posters who claimed similar, without having any ITK info as far as I can tell, who are getting off pretty easily in comparison.

Not that anyone should be getting stick really, it's words on a message board from anonymous posters. It's hardly worth getting upset about. :laugh:

The good news is it seems to be moving forward, hopefully it's tied up soon. 

Malcolm Tucker

Next case:

Jambos Kickback vs the pessimism of glasgowskacel19

I'd like to call that negative weegie bast*rd to the stand.

;)

tartofmidlothian

What is?

I stand by that post. I never asked anyone to send me evidence or to give me details, but since they decided to, I'm not going to be all shady and post it on here when he asked me not to. Feel quite bad for the guy actually, because despite jumping the gun, he is someone who would know a thing or two about stuff like this.

I'm not going to slate the guy for getting something wrong or going off half-cocked. It's got naff all to do with me in the first place.

I did what he asked me to and said he does have a good source of info. Which he proved to me. Other than that, I honestly don't have or want much else to do with the dick measuring stuff that's developing on this thread.

Not a lot else I can add really! :rofl:

:thumbsup:

You're well out of it.

Bad Religion

What is?

I stand by that post. I never asked anyone to send me evidence or to give me details, but since they decided to, I'm not going to be all shady and post it on here when he asked me not to. Feel quite bad for the guy actually, because despite jumping the gun, he is someone who would know a thing or two about stuff like this.

I'm not going to slate the guy for getting something wrong or going off half-cocked. It's got naff all to do with me in the first place.

I did what he asked me to and said he does have a good source of info. Which he proved to me. Other than that, I honestly don't have or want much else to do with the dick measuring stuff that's developing on this thread.

Not a lot else I can add really! :rofl:

There's nothing wrong with wanting to feel important Mothy.

manaliveits105

Welcome Bill

Ajuwon won won Ajuwon won

And suck it up ya scaffy hibs roasters

Maroon Mayhem seems to be getting a bit of unwarranted stick. He was given some info and then shared it with another poster who confirmed his info looked solid. His mistake was jumping in with two feet but he's acknowledged it's a lesson learned for him. There are other posters who claimed similar, without having any ITK info as far as I can tell, who are getting off pretty easily in comparison.

Not that anyone should be getting stick really, it's words on a message board from anonymous posters. It's hardly worth getting upset about. :laugh:

Nah we're having a laugh here................................Arent we ??

Bad Religion

Explain plz.

Just take a screen shot of Maroon Mayhems PM. Edit out the alleged 'source' if that makes you feel better and post it on here as an image.

Have you heard anything else about further deals being done?

Funnily enough I was told last week that Juwon would probably be the end of business. However seemingly since El Hass injury were looking for another midfielder now. I haven't been given any definite names only that we are looking to add 1 more possibly 2 if anyone leaves on loan. Which there is a few offers from other clubs for.

And he's not praying

Nah we're having a laugh here................................Arent we ??

I get the impression MM is taking it a bit to heart.

He posted in good faith I reckon, no need for folks to be wanting to see 'evidence' etc.

Just my take on things.

That cat gif though, :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Son Of Anarchy

Moral of the story is surely "shut the **** up and don't try to be itk unless you actually know 100%?"

This has dragged on so long I'm passed caring if he arrives or not. Well maybe a slight untruth ;)

Ffs. He came on with 'this isn't happening'. Then followed that with a series of claims about a source that veered further and further away from the point, which was if it definitely wasn't happening, why not. He then took criticism as an implicit denial he had a source.

The other folk saying it wouldn't happen were obviously trolling or admitted they just didn't think it would go through.

Nobody asked him to provide evidence of a source. He offered that himself. people wanted to know why he did it wasn't happening. If you come on and give a one liner that panics people, you're going to get stick, especially if you are adamant and then turn out to be wrong.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Just take a screen shot of Maroon Mayhems PM. Edit out the alleged 'source' if that makes you feel better and post it on here as an image.

Not physically possible. Anyway, I'm not going to stiff some guy who asked me not to do something anyway. It's entirely up to him what he wants to share. :lol:

He posted in good faith I reckon, no need for folks to be wanting to see 'evidence' etc.

Just my take on things.

Course he did. He just went about it the wrong way. Doesnt mean he's a ^^^^

Cat gif is here to stay I hope.

Not physically possible. Anyway, I'm not going to stiff some guy who asked me not to do something anyway. It's entirely up to him what he wants to share. :lol:

Kin we no aw jist be pals again ? We've aw hud oor fun wi this.

Just my take on things.

He said "the deal has fallen through" no maybe or possibly or a story or mention of any source to back up his false claims, bullshitter.

Bad Religion

There was no PM was there?

He said "the deal has fallen through" no maybe or possibly or a story or mention of any source to back up his false claims, bullshitter.

Everyone's full of shit at times. Even you. That's why I have you on ignore. (most of the time) :qqb003:

Everyone's full of shit at times. Even you. That's why I have you on ignore. (most of the time) :qqb003:

I know you do, because of that time i questioned your credibility when you said we are signing a Real Betis striker.

Next case:

Jambos Kickback vs the pessimism of glasgowskacel19

I'd like to call that negative weegie bast*rd to the stand.

;)

hello, weegie ******* here. How can I help?

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Would just like to point out that the ink on the contract is not yet dry. Or indeed wet.

Would just like to point out that the ink on the contract is not yet dry. Or indeed wet.

There is no contract.

YET

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guest Bilel Mohsni

There was no PM was there?

Yes. There was. You seem to be taking this all a little bit too seriously though. I've already said I did not ask for any involvement in any of it. I started out being wide and then I got sent a message which proved to me what MM was claiming was fair enough. He also asked me not to divulge any personal details about himself, which I am going to respect. Right from your very first post on here, you have taken some kind of issue with me getting sent a message from a guy I don't know in real life other than what he sent me a day or two ago. Just quite what I've done to wind you up here, I really do not know. :lol:

Dallas Green

Yes. There was. You seem to be taking this all a little bit too seriously though. I've already said I did not ask for any involvement in any of it. I started out being wide and then I got sent a message which proved to me what MM was claiming was fair enough. He also asked me not to divulge any personal details about himself, which I am going to respect. Right from your very first post on here, you have taken some kind of issue with me getting sent a message from a guy I don't know in real life other than what he sent me a day or two ago. Just quite what I've done to wind you up here, I really do not know. :lol:

Some folk cant handle not knowing everything :lol:

Ryan Jarman

internet-vs-reality-angry-dogs-animation

Lot of this going on for no real reason.

We've nearly got our man :thumbsup:  

God is god.  

I don't know MM or who his source is but in his defence the club WERE ready to pull the plug last week. They had an alternative left back lined up who wasn't prepared to wait but couldn't agree terms with the player or his club. No idea who the player was, only know that it was a club in Spain they were dealing with. FWIW the management are absolutely delighted to get Juwon on board.

Can't wait for the season to start, mon the famous :thumbsup:

If it wasn't the visa that put the deal in doubt what was it ?

MM was asked a while back what he was told might be scuppering the deal.

He hasn't answered yet. Just curious.

No harm in telling us now surely.

Edit Love Ngoo has just cleared things up.

Generic Username

I don't know MM or who his source is but in his defence the club WERE ready to pull the plug last week. They had an alternative left back lined up who wasn't prepared to wait but couldn't agree terms with the player or his club. No idea who the player was, only know that it was a club in Spain they were dealing with. FWIW the management are absolutely delighted to get Juwon on board.

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/146937-injuries/page-2

:jjyay:

Why would the management need to have an alternative lined up when they have stated often and consistently that the Juwon deal was definitely on and we just had to show patience on it. That they were being patient on it too.

They were not telling the truth if what you are saying is true. And where were you last week with this story ? Your are now telling us the club were about to pull the plug in the same breath as Levein was publicly saying it wouldn't be much longer and it was definetely on.

Some folk on here are simply attention seeking and a bit needy me thinks and it gets my goat. Its pathetic.

Funnily enough I was told last week that Juwon would probably be the end of business. However seemingly since El Hass injury were looking for another midfielder now. I haven't been given any definite names only that we are looking to add 1 more possibly 2 if anyone leaves on loan. Which there is a few offers from other clubs for.

I really think we need another two players in, an attacking midfielder and a striker please.

Paulie Walnut

This thread simply shows what happens to kickback during the school holidays, to much time on peoples hands!

Bad Religion

Just don't understand why you won't expose him as a troll.

Why would the management need to have an alternative lined up when they have stated often and consistently that the Juwon deal was definitely on and we just had to show patience on it. That they were being patient on it too.

They were not telling the truth if what you are saying is true. And where were you last week with this story ? Your are now telling us the club were about to pull the plug in the same breath as Levein was publicly saying it wouldn't be much longer and it was definetely on.

Some folk on here are simply attention seeking and a bit needy me thinks and it gets my goat. Its pathetic.

Always a good idea to have a plan B.

Archived