Juwon Oshaniwa - signs 3 year deal, scarf above head, etc etc

WSTR

Is this guy really 24 or is some 39 year old going to jump off a plane at edinburgh?

A nigerian person I know said exactly the same thing when he saw the picture of him

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not been on this thread for a day or two but glad i was right in saying maroon mayhem is full of shit.

J Cheever Loophole

Is this guy really 24 or is some 39 year old going to jump off a plane at edinburgh?

He must have done huge milk run before the paper shop opened in the mornings. That or he went jogging with Kip Kano before the paper shop opened in the mornings.

drumie jambo

He must have done huge milk run before the paper shop opened in the mornings. That or he went jogging with Kip Kano before the paper shop opened in the mornings.

Highly unlikely considering Kip Keino is Kenyan and 75 years old!

Not happening. It's blatantly obvious

Why? We know what the hold-up is, unless he's outright lying to us, which seems unlikely. The only way it doesn't happen is if he is actually denied a visa, which also seems unlikely.

J Cheever Loophole

Highly unlikely considering Kip Keino is Kenyan and 75 years old!

Showing yer age dj if you remember the greatest long distance runner ever. To me anyway that is.

Maroon Mayhem

Not been on this thread for a day or two but glad i was right in saying maroon mayhem is full of shit.

Glad for you too

Bring Back Paulo Sergio

Only god knows if he is coming. #GODISGOD

:spoton: I'm quite surprised no one has tried to contact him and ask, where's our resident bible men? We demand answers 1!!11!

All roads lead to Gorgie

I just asked Craig on twitter just now. He said frustrated but shouldn't be long now :-)

But did you ask him about Juwon ?

drumie jambo

Showing yer age dj if you remember the greatest long distance runner ever. To me anyway that is.

Agree about the greatest long distance runner ever. You must be in your fifties too then.

:spoton: I'm quite surprised no one has tried to contact him and ask, where's our resident bible men? We demand answers 1!!11!

God works in mysterious ways, and we must be patient while we await the arrival of Juwon.  In the meantime, we can console ourselves with the fact that God obviously hates the Hibees, what with the shit he has dealt them over the years. 

He was good but Ben Jipcho was my favourite.

Christ I'm old :(

"Were still looking to do some more Deals"

Sounds good

We certainly could do with another few deals.

Can't believe people doubted me.

Haha. I'm joking.

And more deals being looked at...you know anything mate??

I`m convinced another forward is being looked at. 

Reilly could be drip fed this season as opposed to being expected to be a key player.  Other than Sow and a yet to be seen Juanma there`s not much else. 

Can't believe people doubted me.

Haha. I'm joking.

Give yourself more credit mate. You should have left it at "can't believe people doubted me". They shouldn't have and once again you've been proved correct whilst others have been left red faced

I would hope a creative attack minded midfielder. We have Gomis who gets caught in possession, Pallardo and Bauben who are not fit and El Hass now injured. It's a lot to expect a young lad like McKirdy to play every game as he has done so far. So that would be my priority as well as another striker.

feedtheroman2

Seriously hoping we see a scarf above the head photo this week!!!

Juwon believe the hassle and torment this thread has given me!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Nah, that's news to me. I will be asking my mate though to see if I can find out anything.

tartofmidlothian

I`m convinced another forward is being looked at.

Reilly could be drip fed this season as opposed to being expected to be a key player. Other than Sow and a yet to be seen Juanma there`s not much else.

This. A couple of not unlikely injuries to Sow and Juanma means Reilly and Oliver are our first choices. Looking forward to seeing more of them, but don't think I'd fancy three months of just them and Buchanan on the bench.

Nah, that's news to me. I will be asking my mate though to see if I can find out anything.

Agree about the greatest long distance runner ever. You must be in your fifties too then.

but couldn't beat Stewart and McCafferty in the 5000 metres at the Commie games in Edinburgh - what a race that was 

Dalstonjambo

Maybe just to give you an indication of the fact we aren't the only ones suffering.. And these are only travel visas!!

Meanwhile, Celtic's Champions League opponents Qarabag FK face a race against time to obtain visas before Monday's charter flight to Glasgow.

The Azerbaijani champions have hired a plane to leave Baku for a six-hour flight ahead of Wednesday's third qualifying round first leg at Parkhead.

But Qarabag officials admit they will only discover this morning if they have visas to fly to the United Kingdom after becoming tangled up and frustrated by red tape.

'We will travel to Glasgow on Monday at 19:30 UK time,' spokesman Nurlan Ibrahimov told Sportsmail. 'But it is not certain yet.

'It is very difficult getting visas for the United Kingdom. We have been promised we will receive the visas early on Monday morning. We hope so because we have hired a special charter flight to fly us directly to Glasgow.

'The flight will take six hours and it will be the longest journey in the club' s history. We just hope we have the visas in time without any problems.'

Roma had to send 5 players home from Indonesia a few days ago after they were refused entry due to visa issues.

The players ? Seydou Doumbia and Gervinho from Ivory Coast, Victor Ibarbo from Colombia, Antonio Sanabria from Paraguay and Adem Ljajic from Serbia ? were refused entry on Friday night and later left their teammates to board a flight to Italy.

scott herbertson

but couldn't beat Stewart and McCafferty in the 5000 metres at the Commie games in Edinburgh - what a race that was 

I remember watching that on the telly - what a race indeed

I was there, had a seat on the final bend, can still remember cheering myself hoarse - was there for Lachie Stewart winning the 10,000 as well

Lord Beni of Gorgie

He doesn't sound confident about next weekend

Couple of scruffy wins will do for starters

AllyjamboDerbyshire

Thanks for that, Scott, still sends shivers down my spine! For Scotland to have a 1 & 2 in that field was just amazing!

Craig Levein was extremely confident yesterday that Juwon will be available to play against St Johnstone next Sunday.

Malcolm Tucker

I don't want to jinx it but I think Oshaniwa is going to be the absolute tits.

And that will be it now jinxed. Sorry.

I'm starting to doubt that he is going to sign at all.  Even if he does he has had no pre season and will be months away from making an impact.

the general

I'm starting to doubt that he is going to sign at all.  Even if he does he has had no pre season and will be months away from making an impact.

we have sent him a training program and he is using that to get / keep fit

I'm starting to doubt that he is going to sign at all. Even if he does he has had no pre season and will be months away from making an impact.

Months????

Ffs it's the spl I don't think he'd be far of mchatties level of fitness watching yesterday

Months????

Ffs it's the spl I don't think he'd be far of mchatties level of fitness watching yesterday

Dude, I'm not far off Mchatties level - FULL STOP

I'm starting to doubt that he is going to sign at all. Even if he does he has had no pre season and will be months away from making an impact.

Robbie sent him some training programmes

Seriously panty-wetters, the High Commission in Abuja is just sloooooow.  That's all.  I'd never expect a 10 working day turnaround, especially in summer, especially with Ramadan bang in the middle of it and the piles of work backing up!!!

Chill

Dusk_Till_Dawn

Seriously panty-wetters, the High Commission in Abuja is just sloooooow. That's all. I'd never expect a 10 working day turnaround, especially in summer, especially with Ramadan bang in the middle of it and the piles of work backing up!!!

Chill

All the excuses. I'm telling you - this deal is fecked. Has been for ages.

All the excuses. I'm telling you - this deal is fecked. Has been for ages.

Given that Levein & Neilson are telling us differently, I think you must be trollin. But it's such a shite thing to try and troll over, I'm slightly confused as to what you're up to.

Do you have a contact at Tynie further up the ladder than CL & RN? Or are you actually just a very very shite troll? I canni decide...

Archived