Juwon Oshaniwa - signs 3 year deal, scarf above head, etc etc

WSTR

Always a good idea to have a plan B.

Plan B was to ditch an almost done deal and leave Juwon high and dry at the 11th hour for the sake of a few days waiting for his visa and get someone else in ??  

Nah I'm not having that.

Plan B would be McHattie wouldn't it ? Or he is Plan C or D

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think believing someone you don't know in real life is a bit naive really unless they have a good , long record in posting good info that's more or less been close to the truth.

I could sit here now and type out a very sincere, and long winded post to convince someone of something related to Hearts. Anyone with half a brain can write convincing bullsheite.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Just don't understand why you won't expose him as a troll.

I would if I thought he was. Look at my first posts to him on this thread. Why are you so sure he is? It'd have to be pretty complex and intricate troll for very little reason. Are you saying I'm pretending he sent me evidence that he is legit?

Why would the management need to have an alternative lined up when they have stated often and consistently that the Juwon deal was definitely on and we just had to show patience on it. That they were being patient on it too.

They were not telling the truth if what you are saying is true. And where were you last week with this story ? Your are now telling us the club were about to pull the plug in the same breath as Levein was publicly saying it wouldn't be much longer and it was defiantly on.

Some folk on here are simply attention seeking and a bit needy me thinks and it gets my goat. Its pathetic.

I think you are being a bit harsh. The club would be hedging their bets knowing how complicated the visa process was.

They dont have to go public with everything some things have to be kept under wraps.

Dont know about MM but LoveNgoo and Jay Jay have proved to be useful sources of news about things we would never normally know about.

It looks like MM had been told something after all. Anyway it has all worked out in the end it seems.

Why would the management need to have an alternative lined up when they have stated often and consistently that the Juwon deal was definitely on and we just had to show patience on it. That they were being patient on it too.

They were not telling the truth if what you are saying is true. And where were you last week with this story ? Your are now telling us the club were about to pull the plug in the same breath as Levein was publicly saying it wouldn't be much longer and it was definetely on.

Some folk on here are simply attention seeking and a bit needy me thinks and it gets my goat. Its pathetic.

You don't think the club should have a plan B? I posted on this thread a couple of days ago saying the CL was confident the Juwon would be available for the St Johnstone game and that came straight from his mouth on Sunday :thumbsup:

I think you are being a bit harsh. The club would be hedging their bets knowing how complicated the visa process was.

They dont have to go public with everything some things have to be kept under wraps.

Dont know about MM but LoveNgoo and Jay Jay have proved to be useful sources of news about things we would never normally know about.

It looks like MM had been told something after all. Anyway it has all worked out in the end it seems.

The visa process wasn't complicated. It was just lengthy. There was never a hint or a suggestion by anyone that he wasn't going to get it as soon as the SPFL/SFA ticked the work permit box for us. There were no grounds for refusing it and no doubt in anyones mind that he would get it.

Generic Username

You don't think the club should have a plan B? I posted on this thread a couple of days ago saying the CL was confident the Juwon would be available for the St Johnstone game and that came straight from his mouth on Sunday :thumbsup:

Who's mouth did this info come from?

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/topic/146937-injuries/page-2

:jjyay:

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Yes. There was. You seem to be taking this all a little bit too seriously though. I've already said I did not ask for any involvement in any of it. I started out being wide and then I got sent a message which proved to me what MM was claiming was fair enough. He also asked me not to divulge any personal details about himself, which I am going to respect. Right from your very first post on here, you have taken some kind of issue with me getting sent a message from a guy I don't know in real life other than what he sent me a day or two ago. Just quite what I've done to wind you up here, I really do not know. :lol:

If you send the pm to me then I'll send it to someone else then they can post it on here and the you'll be in the clear.

Good idea eh.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

If you send the pm to me then I'll send it to someone else then they can post it on here and the you'll be in the clear.

Good idea eh.

:lol:

Nut! You are not to be trusted. :(

I imagine the club have lots of players on the radar. I don't believe they were about to bin this deal last week, not for a minute and even if an individual like Levein thought about binning it in a moment of private weakness and impatience, he didn't do anything to action that thought and he certainly didn't tell you or anyone else about it, when he was telling everyone else it was going through because he'd look bloody stupid and weak if he did.

As soon as JayJay smugly started swinging his big maroon kickback ****** about issuing bets the transfer was a stone waller.

JayJay is God

Bad Religion

I would if I thought he was. Look at my first posts to him on this thread. Why are you so sure he is? It'd have to be pretty complex and intricate troll for very little reason. Are you saying I'm pretending he sent me evidence that he is legit?

Ok, if and when JO signs will you give us the jist of MM's PM?

If he doesn't sign for whatever reason I'll donate ?50 to FOH or another charity as mentioned ages ago.

I've not seen a transfer saga this elongated since Jack Bauer got released from a Chinese prison!

It has taken a bit longer than 24 hours... 

Wonder if he will trip up coming off the plane and be out for 4-6 months?

Nah he'll stick his head of the plane door and see this Scottish summer and say nope I'm off to sunnier climes.

Clerry Jambo

As soon as JayJay smugly started swinging his big maroon kickback ****** about issuing bets the transfer was a stone waller.

JayJay is God

:indeed:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Ok, if and when JO signs will you give us the jist of MM's PM?

If he doesn't sign for whatever reason I'll donate ?50 to FOH or another charity as mentioned ages ago.

As I said all along, I cannot vouch for what he said about Juwon. I can only honestly say I believe he is legitimate in being privy to certain info. I never asked him to do so, but he sent me a post which was good enough for me. He asked me to say so, and I did because it was enough to convince me. He also asked me not to reveal qny personal info about himself, which I feel obliged to respect.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

I know nothing and I love it. I love people getting off on being ITK even more makes for a fun thread. Never seen so much shit lost over a transfer in a long time

Can we change Jambos Kickbacks name to Bilel Moshni Q and A session,im not believing any human being has enough spare time in

there lives to participate on a daft fans forum as much as this character,gotta be a computer aided response machine.

Seems I've missed one important post in the avalanche of new ones today.

What's going down?

He has got his visa. The deal has not been binned by the club as a few said it had/would. Everyones having a jolly time sticking pins in each others eyes. Come join us

Bad Religion

As I said all along, I cannot vouch for what he said about Juwon. I can only honestly say I believe he is legitimate in being privy to certain info. I never asked him to do so, but he sent me a post which was good enough for me. He asked me to say so, and I did because it was enough to convince me. He also asked me not to reveal qny personal info about himself, which I feel obliged to respect.

Haha, what a joke.

Nah he'll stick his head of the plane door and see this Scottish summer and say nope I'm off to sunnier climes.

He'll maybe think this is our winter :sunny:

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Can we change Jambos Kickbacks name to Bilel Moshni Q and A session,im not believing any human being has enough spare time in

there lives to participate on a daft fans forum as much as this character,gotta be a computer aided response machine.

I'm a quick-typing, multi-tasking dreamboat.

:)

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Haha, what a joke.

What is? I don't get you. I am an honest guy, to a fault sometimes. Not sure what it is about me that getting on your tits so much. I'm stuck between respecting MM's request to not divulge personal info, and not lying about him being a pretty well placed guy to get some decent info about certain things. It's quite the rock and the hard place tbh.

Bad Religion

What is? I don't get you. I am an honest guy, to a fault sometimes. Not sure what it is about me that getting on your tits so much. I'm stuck between respecting MM's request to not divulge personal info, and not lying about him being a pretty well placed guy to get some decent info about certain things. It's quite the rock and the hard place tbh.

Yep, his 'source' clearly has his finger right on the pulse.

You wanted to be important. You got It wrong, it's ok.

He has got his visa. The deal has not been binned by the club as a few said it had/would. Everyones having a jolly time sticking pins in each others eyes. Come join us

Sniff sniff.

People get told things that may seem right then things change. I never believe in a player signing 

for Hearts or any team for that matter until the contract is signed. In the past we've seen players

paraded in front of the media wearing a teams top and then he goes and signs for another team.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

How did I want to be important? MM sent me the PMs without me asking him to. I viewed them and relayed that he is legit. I said I know nothing ITK about the seal repeatedly but I am willing to vouch for MM.

I started off being wide to him, as you will see if you scroll back. Then I checked what he sent and posted he was not trolling.

I've not wanted to be involved in any of this kind of thing right from the start, but I qm not about to hang the boy out to dry when he's asked me not to.

Please show me where I've tried to appear important on the Juwon deal?

Edit: What did I get wrong?

tartofmidlothian

internet-vs-reality-angry-dogs-animation

Lot of this going on for no real reason.

We've nearly got our man :thumbsup:

God is god.

:rofl:

tartofmidlothian

I don't know MM or who his source is but in his defence the club WERE ready to pull the plug last week. They had an alternative left back lined up who wasn't prepared to wait but couldn't agree terms with the player or his club. No idea who the player was, only know that it was a club in Spain they were dealing with. FWIW the management are absolutely delighted to get Juwon on board.

Can't wait for the season to start, mon the famous :thumbsup:

Was the guy in Spain Croatian?

The last piece in the "MM and Moshni were right all along" jigsaw.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

How did I want to be important? MM sent me the PMs without me asking him to. I viewed them and relayed that he is legit. I said I know nothing ITK about the seal repeatedly but I am willing to vouch for MM.

I started off being wide to him, as you will see if you scroll back. Then I checked what he sent and posted he was not trolling.

I've not wanted to be involved in any of this kind of thing right from the start, but I qm not about to hang the boy out to dry when he's asked me not to.

Please show me where I've tried to appear important on the Juwon deal?

Cheers for the PM.

See what you mean, the bloke seems sound enough.

And he's not praying

s-6035e95a264bba7f2239d0a85bf1793fdb934e

Especially if the person alleged to be lined up wan't prepared to wait and no terms were agreed.   :uhoh2:

I don't know MM or who his source is but in his defence the club WERE ready to pull the plug last week. They had an alternative left back lined up who wasn't prepared to wait but couldn't agree terms with the player or his club. No idea who the player was, only know that it was a club in Spain they were dealing with. FWIW the management are absolutely delighted to get Juwon on board.

Can't wait for the season to start, mon the famous :thumbsup:

the general

Funnily enough I was told last week that Juwon would probably be the end of business. However seemingly since El Hass injury were looking for another midfielder now. I haven't been given any definite names only that we are looking to add 1 more possibly 2 if anyone leaves on loan. Which there is a few offers from other clubs for.

heard as late as Friday that we were done with business

heard as late as Friday that we were done with business

Quote from Robbie post match Sunday:

?We?re still looking to do some more deals, and we?re still waiting on Juwon to get here,? explained Neilson. ?We were told 3 to 15 days for his visa to be processed, but now we?ve been told there?s a backlog of visas. It could be today, it could be tomorrow, nobody knows for sure.

Rudolf's Mate

I reckon Bilel should PM me the info and I'll vouch either way as let's face it, I reckon I was first to batter MM with his comments!

Quote from Robbie post match Sunday:

?We?re still looking to do some more deals, and we?re still waiting on Juwon to get here,? explained Neilson. ?We were told 3 to 15 days for his visa to be processed, but now we?ve been told there?s a backlog of visas. It could be today, it could be tomorrow, nobody knows for sure.

Backlog of visas!! all these foreigners coming over here taking our jobs. Well McHatties job at least. Pfft

Backlog of visas!! all these foreigners coming over here taking our jobs. Well McHatties job at least. Pfft

Think we can forgive them for that.  :whistling:

And he's not praying

It seems that it's bad religion that has the problem.

Your doing the tight thing Mothy!

Freudian slip?

:laugh:

Ryan Jarman

It seems that it's bad religion that has the problem.

Your doing the tight thing Mothy!

:oohmatron:

Archived