• Masonic

• ri Alban

• cosanostra

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

scott herbertson

Well I was well wrong. :lol:

Thought AJ came in too heavy.

Which is why he seemed slower than normal and why he gassed quicker. IMO anyway.

Well, I thought he would gas, but I also thought he wouldn't recover from that - hats off to Joshua he not only showed he has the chutzpa to reinvigorate himself he will have learned a load from that.

I think you are right about the weight, and Vlad was very canny to come in light and fast. I do think, as I said before about the Whyte fight that Joshua has a vulnerability but he also has just proved he has a huge heart and a will to win. In terms of attitude it reminded me of Holyfield

Good fight on this weekend on BT Sport

Pound-for-pound superstar Saul "Canelo" Alvarez's clash with Julio Cesar Chavez Jr is exclusively live on BT Sport.

The pair collide at a catchweight of 164.5lbs at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas and, although no titles are on the line, bragging rights will be up for grabs in this all-Mexican battle.

Fight fans can catch all the action on BT Sport 1 from 2am on Sunday, May 7 with the bout also available to live stream on BTSport.com and via our award-winning app.

Good fight on this weekend on BT Sport

Pound-for-pound superstar Saul "Canelo" Alvarez's clash with Julio Cesar Chavez Jr is exclusively live on BT Sport.

The pair collide at a catchweight of 164.5lbs at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas and, although no titles are on the line, bragging rights will be up for grabs in this all-Mexican battle.

Fight fans can catch all the action on BT Sport 1 from 2am on Sunday, May 7 with the bout also available to live stream on BTSport.com and via our award-winning app.

Canelo KO for me

Jambojay84

Canelo on points for me can't fekin wait for this fight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watched the Joseph Parker fight on Saturday morning and was surprised at how poor he looked for a supposed World Champion!

If that's really Parker's level then I'd fancy Dylan White to beat him nevermind AJ or Wilder, in fact it would be an easy way for Bellew to get a heavyweight title before retiring!

Watched the Joseph Parker fight on Saturday morning and was surprised at how poor he looked for a supposed World Champion!

If that's really Parker's level then I'd fancy Dylan White to beat him nevermind AJ or Wilder, in fact it would be an easy way for Bellew to get a heavyweight title before retiring!

Not sure we seen the real Parker tbh. His opponent has trained with him for a long time therefore knows his strengths and weaknesses and also can take a punch from him. Don't think he's on the same level as Joshua but defo not as bad as made out to be.

Canelo on points for me can't fekin wait for this fight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GGG Ko for me. Will be nice to see another Canelo fight when his opponent actually try's... Chavez JR was shocking

Time for Groves yearly title defeat.

Saint George Groves, Patron Saint of shit tattoos.

Time for a quick edit :D Edited by mutley

chester copperpot

Time for Groves yearly title defeat.

Saint George Groves, Patron Saint of shit tattoos.

I thought that Russian boy looked brilliant early on. Groves was magic there

Ibrahim Tall

Time for a quick edit :D

Haha, he did well. Deserves to finally win, a Khan/Brook, DeGale/Groves Chisora/Whyte card at Wembley please.

chester copperpot

I meant ibrahim. Then I messed up the smiley like an idiot and had to edited my own post

Aye aye I believe you ;)

Haha, he did well. Deserves to finally win, a Khan/Brook, DeGale/Groves Chisora/Whyte card at Wembley please.

Another Khan KO would be beautiful

Ibrahim Tall

Golovkin fight may have ****ed Brooks career.

Injury looks practically identical to the one GGG gave him.

chester copperpot

Had spence Jr to win by KO :sob:

Is that classed as a tko mate aye?

Edited by chester copperpot

chester copperpot

Golovkin fight may have ****ed Brooks career.

Injury looks practically identical to the one GGG gave him.

And he now has titanium in that eye socket now so even more weak now

Unlucky mate.

That's a gutter

People saying it was a KO now, I didn't see the fight, but it was announced winner by KO, betfair now looking into it.

People saying it was a KO now, I didn't see the fight, but it was announced winner by KO, betfair now looking into it.

Id of called it a KO, ref didnt jump in to stop it

Ivan Drago

And he now has titanium in that eye socket now so even more weak now

I read that it was actually his other eye.., meaning he might now have two titanium eye sockets!

Was in Sheffield for the fight last night. Great atmosphere but I think Brook is done. The Golovkin fight has ruined him. Would be very surprised if he doesn't fight Khan next, it's the only fight they both have left really.

Was in Sheffield for the fight last night. Great atmosphere but I think Brook is done. The Golovkin fight has ruined him. Would be very surprised if he doesn't fight Khan next, it's the only fight they both have left really.

Wouldnt say he was finished. He looked pretty good last night against a special boxer. He'd of beaten most last night.