Boxing and UFC

Masonic

tapping in half guard lmao u need be the other side to even apply pressure it was a phantom tap he just bottled it quite a shame but hes only 19 still time to come good

Yeah far too much hype put on the lad he is no Jon Jones(i know different weight)who was already a killer at that time.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vegas-voss

• Masonic

• ri Alban

• cosanostra

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Amir Khan to fight Canelo Alvarez 7th May for WBC middleweight title at 155 pounds catch weight. Khan gets a lot of grief but he has balls to take that fight.

Edited by Gavsy Van Gaverson

Amir Khan to fight Canelo Alvarez 7th May for WBC middleweight title at 155 pounds catch weight. Khan gets a lot of grief but he has balls to take that fight.

took him half a decade to get a mega fight at least he dont look so bad for ducking brook now 2/5 canelo free money he will win on the scorecards by 5 or 6 rounds but saying that glassjaw khan might get sparked out also

That's a tasty fight. Not a fan of Khan but looking forward to seeing him getting back in the ring, he's wasted way too much time chasing Mayweather and Pacquiao

Gavsy Van Gaverson

took him half a decade to get a mega fight at least he dont look so bad for ducking brook now 2/5 canelo free money he will win on the scorecards by 5 or 6 rounds but saying that glassjaw khan might get sparked out also

Taking this fight proves he's not ducked Brook. This is a far more dangerous fight.

Say What Again

Agree with GVG, Khan can't be accused of ducking opponents after this.

It may well be a last throw of the dice, but he's putting it on the line now. I just can't see any way he beats Canelo. The size/power difference is huge.

If I tried to be picky, it's a mega payday, then he'll drop back to fighting Kell Brook. Another big payday.

It may well be a last throw of the dice, but he's putting it on the line now. I just can't see any way he beats Canelo. The size/power difference is huge.

If I tried to be picky, it's a mega payday, then he'll drop back to fighting Kell Brook. Another big payday.

$5milllion to fight canelo or ?8million to fight brook dumbest decision i have ever seen plus they would do double the ppv buys and fill a stadium ahaha so funny because against canelo the judges would never scam the mexican but if he fought at wembley v brook he actually had a chance thats al haymon for you though.

now that i think of it at least if he loses we might still get brook fight but if he lost the brook fight he would never have got the canelo fight

I'd say that khan only gets the brooke fight if it's a close defeat to canelo, a stoppage before the 7th or a huge points loss and the brooke fight won't happen imho

Gavsy Van Gaverson

now that i think of it at least if he loses we might still get brook fight but if he lost the brook fight he would never have got the canelo fight

Now you get it ;-)

TBH - I think Khan has been put in a corner here. What choices did he have? Fight Brooke and potentially lose, rematch Garcia and probably lose again or jump up two weight classes to lose against the biggest cash-cow in boxing right now? What fight gives him the most respect if he loses?? Obviously the Canelo one.

The fact is Khan hasn't even fought a top welterweight yet - he'll probably lose when he does because he doesn't have the brain capacity to nullify his weaknesses (his chin) and make the most of his attributes (speed and size). Khan has fought this way his whole career - the problem he has is that he thinks he's better than he is and is too blind to see his weaknesses. He had the natural attributes to make a big mark in boxing but whenever he gets tagged he just has to get involved in a war - which he usually loses against the guys at the top end of boxing.

Khan has ducked Brook. The fact that he now has a mega fight having spent the last two years begging Pac and Mayweather to fight him whilst doing nothing doesn't change that. He knows if Brook beats him that's the end of the road for him so he has for the last couple of years tried to get a last money fight in the bag against someone who if he loses to he has a ready made excuse (e.g pound for pound fighter or too big a weight jump).

This may be understandable from a 'business' sense and it may be a tougher fight but it doesn't mean he isn't ducking Brook in the same way it wouldnt if he got a Mayweather fight.

holy fk the boxing cancelled tonight after shooting at weigh ins killing a man and injuring two kids were there and everything sick

The Future's Maroon

Had to check Google to figure out what you were on about....sounds bad, Irish gangsters at all out war possibly?

jailbait standard material to dress as a woman or police though these guys well trained done that like a seal team wonder if they will be caught on a brighter note wonderboy thompson at 2/1 phree monies hendricks is finished

jailbait standard material to dress as a woman or police though these guys well trained done that like a seal team wonder if they will be caught on a brighter note wonderboy thompson at 2/1 phree monies hendricks is finished

Fancy hendricks to take him down and grind him for 5.

Fancy hendricks to take him down and grind him for 5.

57-0 kickboxing record 40 KOs i think hes going to merk him also the big reach advantage for wonderboy i think will be hard for hendricks to deal with but he does have one hit KO power in his hands so he might get lucky but yeah i see what u are saying about if hendricks was to win he will have to dry hump wonderboy for 25 mins like alvarez v pettis apart from over and extra couple of rounds but i just cant see it

Losing track of all these ufc cards now whenis this on. Also hate when its on fox and that as pretty always runs over and i miss half the last fight becayse of the sky planner thinking somethong else is on and stopping recording

Losing track of all these ufc cards now whenis this on. Also hate when its on fox and that as pretty always runs over and i miss half the last fight becayse of the sky planner thinking somethong else is on and stopping recording

prelims been on since 1am only one fight in underdog cashed as 4/1 shot main card is 3pm

prelims been on since 1am only one fight in underdog cashed as 4/1 shot main card is 3pm

Should be on my planner then will watch it Sunday night sometime.Cheers

Should be on my planner then will watch it Sunday night sometime.Cheers

worked a 14hr shift today so far i guess u knew i meant 3am not 3pm lol where is cosa as well strange not to see him post here for a week or so

Wonderboy seems to be Bruce Lee in Enter the Dragon crossed with Bloodsport Van Damme. :laugh:

Damn that was impressive. What s skilled performance. Him v Lawler please.

happend to me a few times so i always record the program after also

Wonderboy seems to be Bruce Lee in Enter the Dragon crossed with Bloodsport Van Damme. :laugh:

Damn that was impressive. What s skilled performance. Him v Lawler please.

then when he beats lawler and mcgregor beats rda then its going to be wonderboy v mcgregor and i think wonderboy wins

then when he beats lawler and mcgregor beats rda then its going to be wonderboy v mcgregor and i think wonderboy wins

At the risk of me repeating myself, can't see Conor at 170.

Also don't see Wonderboy at 155.

At the risk of me repeating myself, can't see Conor at 170.

Also don't see Wonderboy at 155.

the fight will be at 170 if both win next matches conor already said if he wins he want shot at 170 title when he beats rda then id imagine he will vacate the 145 belt

the fight will be at 170 if both win next matches conor already said if he wins he want shot at 170 title when he beats rda then id imagine he will vacate the 145 belt

He won't vacate 145. He'll potentially fight Edgar at UFC 200. There's also a very likely Aldo rematch at some point.

I still don't think he'll fight at 170 despite his recent comment. That's just his mouth running. All he said was he liked the look of the belt. Just Conor being Conor. I'd be mega shocked if he ever fough at that weight.

You sound very sure he'll beat RDA. I hope so, but it won't be easy.

Edited by Sten Guns

He won't vacate 145. He'll potentially fight Edgar at UFC 200. There's also a very likely Aldo rematch at some point.

I still don't think he'll fight at 170 despite his recent comment. That's just his mouth running. All he said was he liked the look of the belt. Just Conor being Conor. I'd be mega shocked if he ever fough at that weight.

You sound very sure he'll beat RDA. I hope so, but it won't be easy.

yeah that brazillian will be left on conscious like aldo was i dont see why he would go back to the midget weight of 145 once he wins the 155 belt then if he goes to 170 i cant see him going back down to 145 for a fight with the midgets 

http://www.punditarena.com/mmaufc/ckelleher/stephen-wonderboy-thompson-conor-mcgregor/

yeah that brazillian will be left on conscious like aldo was i dont see why he would go back to the midget weight of 145 once he wins the 155 belt then if he goes to 170 i cant see him going back down to 145 for a fight with the midgets

http://www.punditarena.com/mmaufc/ckelleher/stephen-wonderboy-thompson-conor-mcgregor/

Of course Thompson is gonna say that. Everyone wants a pay day against Conor. :lol:

He couldn't live with 6 foot 2 giants like Rory MacDonald who walks about over 190 pounds. Guys like him, Condit and Lawler would eat him alive.

Why would Conor go back to 145? Em, millions and millions of dollars. That's why.

Of course Thompson is gonna say that. Everyone wants a pay day against Conor. :lol:

He couldn't live with 6 foot 2 giants like Rory MacDonald who walks about over 190 pounds. Guys like him, Condit and Lawler would eat him alive.

Why would Conor go back to 145? Em, millions and millions of dollars. That's why.

i dont think a fight with aldo would bring in as much as a fight at 170 with literally anyone in the top 5

Just caught up with the UFC Thompson was very impressive.The weight cut is maybe taking far too much out of Hendricks but to finish him in one round was brilliant. End of the title talk for Hendricks. Very entertaining fighter is Thompson.

Conor would get badly badly beaten at 170.Its pure fantasy stuff to think other wise, we have seen the damage these guys do to each other imagine what would happen to Conor. The facts are he is just far too small to fight those guys.

i dont think a fight with aldo would bring in as much as a fight at 170 with literally anyone in the top 5

The whole top 5 would maul him.

I think you could even extend that to the top 8.

Well when you see that Thompson was 8th before the Hendricks fight then yes top 8 at least.Its a division of total killers. Edited by vegas-voss

Really hope Khabib Ferguson goes ahead.

Khabib has had a nightmare with injuries. Sure i read after his last one that he thought about just giving up.Ferguson fights are pretty much always exciting so yeah i am looking forward to that one too.

Tony Ferguson is about my favourite fighter at the moment.

The guy fights like Tekken. :laugh:

i like him too :D btw wonderboy stated before he base some of his techniques on hwoarang,

Hwoarang-tekken-hwoarang-16357322-1024-7