Boxing and UFC

Masonic

Joshua within two rounds my prediction.

Cheers for the stream, refuse to pay for it after that bellew v Welsh guy a while back :lol:

Bellew v cleverly? Aye that was rotten. Didn't mind paying for this one coz it had a decent undercard, hasn't disappointed

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vegas-voss

• Masonic

• ri Alban

• cosanostra

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bellew v cleverly? Aye that was rotten. Didn't mind paying for this one coz it had a decent undercard, hasn't disappointed

That's the one aye, was crying during it, it was that bad. :lol:. Yea looked a good undercard tbf. Maybe would have paid for it had I not gone to Aberdeen today.

So the Joshua fight. I had ?22 on rounds 7-9 at 22/1. Returning ?502. 20 seconds before it finished I cashed out for ?240. I never cash out. Never will again.

:rofl:

Wasn't expecting that. Poor old Jose. After all of the victories and prep, he's reduced to 15 seconds. Conor did say that he would embarrass him. He was spot on.

So, what next? Aldo v Conor and Holm v Rousey at UFC 200? McGregor to fight Edgar just to tie up all of the loose ends at Featherweight? Conor to move up a weight and start pushing the lightweights?

He's obviously got to fight Aldo again IMO. Aldo has 100% earned it. It'll also set Aldo up for life when he retires.