• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vegas-voss

• Masonic

• ri Alban

• cosanostra

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

UFC 197 in march is apparently going to have McGregor fighting for lightweight title against Dos Anjos and Holm to defend title against Tate. 

Generic Username

Holm v Tate makes more sense than a rematch with Rousey right off the bat. Pointless waiting around for Cyborg so may as well give Micha another crack at it, although I reckon she'll get a pasting off Holm.

The McGregor thing is interesting. If he's up to 4 fights across divisions a year then more power to him but I'm not sure the UFC will instantly hand him a shot at the title at 155. Hopefully they give him a high ranking fight at that weight first off then an end of year fight for the title, sandwiched in between defences against Edgar and whoever else fancies it at 144.

Pray 4 dillasnake cruz gna woop him good also i think glass jaw beyonce wilder might get KOd and hayefaker is live on dave lmao i would lol so hard if he gets sparked out early.

David haye on tonight. Would be good to see him get back to where he was. A British trio of him, fury and joshua could make some big big fights if they can keep things ticking for a year or two.

AlphonseCapone

Yep, one rule for Conor and one rule for the rest it seems

No wonder, the man could really turn the UFC into something incredible.

David haye on tonight. Would be good to see him get back to where he was. A British trio of him, fury and joshua could make some big big fights if they can keep things ticking for a year or two.

Deontay wilder fight is on tonight as well, it's on sky sports one but no idea when. I've set it to record.

The Future's Maroon

Anyone watching?

Wasn't fussed about this myself, but now as I am watching it, my interest has been perked....and the gambling side too....Haye round one KO win?

EDIT: Mods just delete this...I seen the boxing and UFC thread but as never read it I didnt know it was an ongoing 'not named but "offishul"' thread.

Edited by The Future's Maroon

Wee heads up for anyone interested in boxing, David Haye's comeback fight is on Dave. Program starting now

Haye coming in over a stone heavier than his usual weight. He looks in unbelievable shape.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Slevinkelevra

Haye coming in over a stone heavier than his usual weight. He looks in unbelievable shape.

Unreal,, he's huge!!!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Dear me. Knew it was on so was flicking through channels and caught the start.

Total KO. He wasted the guy after a minute.

Edited by heartsfc_fan

That tells nobody anything about Haye's fitness or ability, Haye least of all.

Waste of everybody's time.

Edited by Cade

Haye looked in incredible condition.

The other guy looked like a club bouncer.

Hard to see what's going to happen with Haye. Too early for Joshua and Fury refuses to fight him.

One of the Klitchkos or Deontay?

Hard to see what's going to happen with Haye. Too early for Joshua and Fury refuses to fight him.

Deontay fighting tonight on Sky Sports 1. I've never seen him in action before so it'll be interesting to see how he compares to David Haye.

Edit: IBF title up for grabs tonight between Glazkov - Charles Martin

Edited by DG_HMFC

If he has any sense he would KO a couple of 'proper' top ten fighters in the next 6 months. Keep busy and show his body is up to regular fights. Doesn't deserve to be spoken in the same breath as Wilder, Fury or Wlad at the moment. 

Wilder wins and retains his WBC heavyweight belt.. knock out and looked okay but not special and may have been behind on points at the start of the 9th round

Tyson Fury has gone into the ring now !!!!!!!!..sparks are flying..almost broke out into a punch up but Wilder pretty classy in his response.

Edited by CJGJ

That right hand from Wilder.

The Polish lad didn't see any of it and ended up unconscious and flat on his back.

Wilder didn't look great by any means. Some punch though.

Moist for Dillashaw Cruz.

Predictions?

Bold, but I'll go TJ to KO him.

Although the speed and allusive nature of Cruz's footwork in the open workout was incredible. He really is that hard to hit. So a decision isn't a bad shout either.

Moist for Dillashaw Cruz.

Predictions?

Bold, but I'll go TJ to KO him.

Although the speed and allusive nature of Cruz's footwork in the open workout was incredible. He really is that hard to hit. So a decision isn't a bad shout either.

Dillashaw to tap him out.

Actually I've no idea. Could go either way.

Id fancy his chances against either of the guys fighting for the IBF last night. He might need to get some more fights in to build up some more hype before he gets considered though.

haye looked good with the extra stone weight not sure hes full natty though

wilder was lucky imo started as 1/8 fav hit 1/2 in play he will get exposed soon

:rofl:

Wilder is nothing special.

Fury sounds like some dimwit bumpkin. 

yea bro glassjaw bumhunter beyonce wilder btw rumour mill has it that after fury got in wilders face he went mad at froch for picking klitschko and asked for a square go and froch ran away ahahahahaha

Wilder was a classy guy last night.

Maybe not the classiest of performances but he did what he had to do and stayed out of trouble before launching a monster right.

Didn't over celebrate while the guy was down, stayed cool when Fury came in the ring...

Loved the "This isn't WWE fool, put your jacket back on" comment (I may be paraphrasing slightly).

Wilder will have learned a lot from that fight and Fury will have learned a lot from watching it.

Would love to see him knocking out Fury, but both fighters still have other people ahead of them on the list.

Haven't Wilder and Haye sparred on a few occasions with Haye fancying his chances in a match up against the American. Or am I thinking of someone else?

Haven't Wilder and Haye sparred on a few occasions with Haye fancying his chances in a match up against the American. Or am I thinking of someone else?

ye they have sparred it dont mean much id assume haye would be betting favourite not by too much though picks tonight for ufc

Trinaldo KO

Browne KO

Pettis Decision

Cruz Decision

Generic Username

Well done Cruz great to comeback from so much injury hurt and win.Dam is he hard to hit.

I'm still not quite sure how he manages to keep up that level of movement for the duration of a fight. TJ's strikes thrown to landed ratio was something ridiculous like 30 odd.