Boxing and UFC

Masonic

Generic Username

You can get 3/1 on Diaz at 365. Anyone think he has a chance? I'd love to see mcgregor lose, he's way too cocky for me.

Have you never heard the Diaz brothers talk?! I wish this had happened a month back so the shit-talking could have gone nuclear in the lead up.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• vegas-voss

• Masonic

• ri Alban

• cosanostra

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You can get 3/1 on Diaz at 365. Anyone think he has a chance? I'd love to see mcgregor lose, he's way too cocky for me.

Fighters chance as always with Diaz. Depends if Conor has the power at 170 to hurt Diaz. No doubt Conor is a better all round MMA fighter but natural weight and height might just be a leveller.

Have you never heard the Diaz brothers talk?! I wish this had happened a month back so the shit-talking could have gone nuclear in the lead up.

I really dont like Nate Diaz but i cant wait to see him flipping the bird at Conor.

watching the Frampton v Quigg fight on  streamendous.com 

Edited by big-jambo

watching the Frampton v Quigg fight on  streamendous.com 

my antivirus was going mental when i tried to get a stream on that site blocking malware

Eddie Hearn getting booed that much that he had to basically retreat from the ring mid interview. :laugh: smug twat.

Edited by Ibrahim Tall

chuck berrys hairline

Very impressive from Amirkhani there much stronger than Wilkinson. Was able to reverse takedowns on the mat.

Rudolf's Mate

One of the most hostile 'home' crowds I've seen. :laugh:

C'Mon Carl

Incredible eh!

Saying that sounds hostile for Frampton but not as bad.

9 rounds for quig to put a few punches together. Frampton looks worse of. I don't know why

Edited by Sharky999

Slightly harsh on Quigg I thought, looked like a draw to me. **** knows how there can be so much discrepancy in the judges scorecards though.

Joe Gallagher, trainer of the year my arse! Just cost Scott Quigg the fight with ridiculous tactics. Frampton deserved the decision but Quigg looked stronger toe to toe when they eventually got it on. Calling out Shane Mcguigan before the fight and then gets it wrong on the night. Karma!