Top Posters In This Topic

• vegas-voss

• Masonic

• ri Alban

• cosanostra

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Oaaft, I think I'd rather fight Tyson Fury than have my da stick his nail in my eye. 

Big John is funny as feck. But one day someone is going to take him up on his offer of a square go.  🤣 Like Mike Tyson. Both about the same age.

1 minute ago, Smithee said:

Seriously though, I'm looking forward to seeing Paul getting punched in the face

Is this sanctioned? Or are they clear to use peds.

Just now, ri Alban said:

Is this sanctioned? Or are they clear to use peds.

WBC have said the winner will get a top 40 cruiserweight ranking!

It's hard to believe that Paul is 6 foot 1 and usually walks around a stone heavier than Tommy. 

They both weighed in around the same, but i would imagine Paul will be the bigger man tonight/tomorrow, if Conor McGregor's career is anything to go by. 

Tommy has the longer reach by far and surely has more boxing skills though. 

Edited by Greedy Jambo

4 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Pathetic. 

All those lads fighting their way to the top of the rankings, yet a Diddy like JP may get a ranking, after one fight. 

I'll fight the ***** for a years wages.

1 minute ago, Greedy Jambo said:

It's hard to believe that Paul is 6 foot 1 and usually walks around a stone heavier than Tommy. 

They both weighed in around the same, but i would imagine Paul will be the bigger man tomorrow, if Conor McGregor's career is anything to go by. 

Tommy has the longer reach by far and surely has more boxing skills though. 

What the pad work comparison. :rofl:jake Paul is the youtubes Vince Mcmahon. It's a con, and TF has sold his soul for £5m. I'd do it anaw.

1 minute ago, ri Alban said:

What the pad work comparison. :rofl:jake Paul is the youtubes Vince Mcmahon. It's a con, and TF has sold his soul for £5m. I'd do it anaw.

I thought you weren't into 'conspiracy theories'?

16 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

Big John is funny as feck. But one day someone is going to take him up on his offer of a square go.  🤣 Like Mike Tyson. Both about the same age.

I’m not sure the guy who’s eye he gouged out finds him very funny. 

17 minutes ago, Smithee said:

Seriously though, I'm looking forward to seeing Paul getting punched in the face

Aye but I want to see him REALLY punched in the face, hard and often and with venom and hatred, not some play acting.

The punch against Anderson Silva looked dodgy as ****, i have to admit, so did the lead up to the knockout against Woodley, but he did get knocked out, he's no that good an actor! fell flat on his face. 

You do have to remember though, these guys he's been fighting aren't boxers, and their ufc careers were over a long time ago.

Paul is a young guy with the money to be trained by the best trainers in the world. 

I'm hoping tonight he's picked the wrong guy. 

Edited by Greedy Jambo

This is a win win fight. If Tommy gets beat it will be hilarious but if Tommy knocks Jske out that will be as enjoyable as well. 

More than likely it will be a damp squid. 

😃

51 minutes ago, Smithee said:

None of them are anywhere near top 40 

Another sham 

35 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

The punch against Anderson Silva looked dodgy as ****, i have to admit, so did the lead up to the knockout against Woodley, but he did get knocked out, he's no that good an actor! fell flat on his face. 

You do have to remember though, these guys he's been fighting aren't boxers, and their ufc careers were over a long time ago.

Paul is a young guy with the money to be trained by the best trainers in the world. 

I'm hoping tonight he's picked the wrong guy. 

Aye Woodley barely punched anybody in his last couple of years in the UFC.

Just now, vegas-voss said:

None of them are anywhere near top 40 

Another sham 

It puts a damper on it being a fix though, surely both of them want a top 40 ranking. 

1 minute ago, vegas-voss said:

Aye Woodley barely punched anybody in his last couple of years in the UFC.

For sure, and it was all about the money, i doubt either of them trained very hard. 

Tommy apparently has. 

44 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

I thought you weren't into 'conspiracy theories'?

It's not a conspiracy. It's money.

3 minutes ago, ri Alban said:

It's not a conspiracy. It's money.

It is if you're suggesting that his opponents are all taking a dive.

There's a difference between not training very hard and actually going in knowing that you have to lose to get the pay check. 

Edited by Greedy Jambo

I'd also like to add, for the people that say that Tommy has done nothing in his career, he's only 23! Jake Paul is 26. 

Edited by Greedy Jambo

33 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

It puts a damper on it being a fix though, surely both of them want a top 40 ranking. 

Let's see any of them in against someone top 40 after it then.At least Fury knows where he is at though he has said himself he will go back down to low key fights and build himself up and build his ranking.Paul on the other hand if he wins this he will be expecting Canelo but then he has already said Nate Diaz is the goal yet another UFC fighter.

32 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Baffled by this. Both fighters and the contest in general are utter aids

I agree, it is all a bit baffling, I'm hoping that this will actually be some sort of fight. 

If it's not, i think most people will just tune out of the whole Jake Paul circus. 

Shooter McGavin
52 minutes ago, Dusk_Till_Dawn said:

Baffled by this. Both fighters and the contest in general are utter aids

To be fair, although they’re miles away from being considered world class boxers, they both have massive egos and people are genuinely split on who they reckon will win.

So the entertainment value is there at least.

It’s a better fight than a Tyson Fury vs Chisora for example.

Dusk_Till_Dawn
21 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

To be fair, although they’re miles away from being considered world class boxers, they both have massive egos and people are genuinely split on who they reckon will win.

Seems to me the equivalent of going to a random pub and getting two nonces to kick off in the car park 

23 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Exactly, Tyson Fury vs Chisora was just Tyson acknowledging that his mate had been through the wars for not much money, although to be fair to him, he smashed him up as well. 

24 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

Exactly, Tyson Fury vs Chisora was just Tyson acknowledging that his mate had been through the wars for not much money, although to be fair to him, he smashed him up as well. 

Yup, that fight was a total waste of time.

The only HW fight that matters is Fury v Usyk

Nucky Thompson
39 minutes ago, indianajones said:

A mockery of Boxing. Thats what this pish is. 

Yet all the top boxers, past and present are in attendance.

Surely they are not there to see Paul v Fury, except maybe Tyson Fury.

The Saudis must have paid them good money 

Shooter McGavin
32 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

There’s a reason YouTube boxing is more relevant than actual boxing these days.

Actual boxing is far too political, too many councils, organisations etc that stop fights from happening, drugs are absolutely rife, dodgy judges.

A bunch of YouTubers and media personalities putting on events is the absolute least of boxings worries.

The only thing that is making a mockery of pro boxing is pro boxing itself, the whole thing seems like it’s run by some kind of dysfunctional bowling club committee.

Edited by Shooter McGavin

Shooter McGavin
1 minute ago, Homme said:

Making a mockery of boxing :rofl:

It's not art FFS. 

This is a legitimate article published just a few days ago…

”Conor Benn to return to WBC rankings as 'highly-elevated consumption of eggs' explanation for failed drugs test”

https://www.skysports.com/amp/boxing/news/12183/12800605/conor-benn-to-return-to-wbc-rankings-as-highly-elevated-consumption-of-eggs-explanation-for-failed-drugs-test

But aye, it’s YouTubers that are making a mockery of boxing 😂

11 minutes ago, Costanza said:

Yup, that fight was a total waste of time.

The only HW fight that matters is Fury v Usyk

The problem is, it doesn't matter to Fury and he demands the big bucks, who else is Usyk gonna make that much money from? nobody, but fury will want 70% of the purse (guessing) 

My two cents is that although both the Paul's are annoying ****wits, they impress with how they put themselves into everything they do. 

Reckon Jake wins tonight with a very good performance. 

6 minutes ago, Homme said:

My two cents is that although both the Paul's are annoying ****wits, they impress with how they put themselves into everything they do. 

Reckon Jake wins tonight with a very good performance. 

You can't argue with how much money they've made from being dafties on the internet. 

They've some bottle. 

We're doing it on here through the kindness of our hearts. 

Edited by Greedy Jambo

5 minutes ago, Greedy Jambo said:

The problem is, it doesn't matter to Fury and he demands the big bucks, who else is Usyk gonna make that much money from? nobody, but fury will want 70% of the purse (guessing) 

Fury will definitely want more money and should get more. I think Usyk won't mind that though as he wants to be unified champion like he was at Cruiserweight.

I'm not convinced Fury wants the fight tbh as Usky is a supreme technician and better than anyone he's ever fought. I do think Fury is supremely talented but ultimately he's only beaten Klitchsko and Wilder who were very limited heavyweights