New Season Tickets

dunciboyjambo

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

impressive dot counting for a Newbie

If only I had checked my working before posting :42: I didn't add N3 into the total number of seats for Main stand it now looks like we have sold 12368 season tickets. I'll leave it for an experienced dot counter to check!! :sad3:

Last season we sold 10,500 and when mainstandjambo was doing the dot counts there were about 1600 available in the 3 stands. We are over 1200 up on that roughly so 11,700-11,800 is what I make it at the moment.

Clerry Jambo

According to my dot count:- Wheatfield 160 seats out of 5,916 free, Gorgie 79 out of 3118 & Main 133 out of 3124. I make that 12,163 seats in the 3 stands, 372 seats still available making it 11,791 season tickets sold.

Outstanding work.......

I don't think we have reached 12K yet either but can only be a baw hair away... :terrific:

Sorry to keep clogging up this thread with questions and no dot counts, but, is it:

"12,500"

"12,000"

"13,000"

"11,791"

I'm guessing this ain't an exact science? :unsure:

Unless you know how many seats are set aside for corporate areas, press and also take into account suites likes Robbos lounge which is mix of season tickets and pay on the day, it can never be an exact science.

Waste of time these dot counters.

Not really - I do believe they do give a little impetuous on sales. Good work all round.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Unless you know how many seats are set aside for corporate areas, press and also take into account suites likes Robbos lounge which is mix of season tickets and pay on the day, it can never be an exact science.

Waste of time these dot counters.

Not really - I do believe they do give a little impetuous on sales. Good work all round.

Ah. I see.

Carry on. :)

Brick Tamland

1 for me and one for the wee man yesterday who was absolutely over the moon!

Let the games begin!!!!

with the 3 stands virtually sold out now it may be the case the Club have decided to leave the Roseburn for walk ups for the Cat B Games

If we get off to a poor start to the season we won't sell many walk ups imo. Better to sell them as cat b now

Wheatfield A-35 B-33 C-17 D-1 E-22 F-21 G-27 Total 156

Gorgie V-16 W-6 X-1 Y-15 Z-34 tOTAL 72

Bertie N3-32 P-24 Q-6 R-4 S-26 T3 34 T2-2 T1-1 Total 129

Total 357

Wheatfield A 32 B 31 C16 D 1 E 22 F 17 G 23 Total 142

Gorgie v 16 W 6 X 1 Y 15 Z 31 Total 69

Bertie N 32 P 24 Q 6 R 4 S 26 T 38 Total 130

Total 341

Wheatfield 143

Gorgie 67

Bertie 126

Total 336

got to be close to 12k now.

Clerry Jambo

Wheatfield 143

Gorgie 67

Bertie 126

Total 336

got to be close to 12k now.

Goan the Munch

Footballfirst

Once the Hibs Tickets are put on sale it will be useful to get a dot count done asap as it may give us an indication of seats withheld in various sections.

King Of The Cat Cafe

Anyone any idea what this email from the club means:

Thanks for renewing you Season Ticket for 2014-15.

In the run up to our first home game of the season against Hibernian on Sunday 17th August 2014, we'd just like you to check your SmartCard for the forthcoming season.

The active barcode number on your SmartCard should read;

Unavailable

If your SmartCard barcode matches the number above you're all set for the season ahead at Tynecastle.

????

Edited to increase font size

(and the typo is the cub's not mine)

Clerry Jambo

Wheatfield 136

Gorgie 62

Bertie 118

Total 316

Wheatfield: 135

Gorgie: 60

Bertie: 121

Total: 316

Anyone any idea what this email from the club means:

In the run up to our first home game of the season against Hibernian on Sunday 17th August 2014, we'd just like you to check your SmartCard for the forthcoming season.

Unavailable

If your SmartCard barcode matches the number above you're all set for the season ahead at Tynecastle.

????

Edited to increase font size

(and the typo is the cub's not mine)

It says on Hearts Facebook that we have just to ignore this email and another one will be sent out next week.

Francis Albert

I got the email which in my case quotes a bar code number different from my ST bar code. I replied because I do not follow Facbook.

The Real Maroonblood

I got the email which in my case quotes a bar code number different from my ST bar code. I replied because I do not follow Facbook.

See post 1631.

Francis Albert

I saw post 1631 as my reference to Facebook makes clear but was adding the new/different point that my email quoted the wrong bar code.

Under the old regime this used to be called a shambles.

scottish_chicP

It was clearly a technical fault which the club acted quickly on and are sorting. First home game is 16 days away. Hardly a shambles.

Francis Albert

I didn't - it was a reference to the new regime enjoying a honeymoon period, which I hope lasts a long time.

I saw post 1631 as my reference to Facebook makes clear but was adding the new/different point that my email quoted the wrong bar code.

It was called a shambles after 4 or 5 years of continual mismanagement.

Don't be a ****.

Mad Budge oot!

Canny even send oot a email write!!

Is that how it's done?

:afro:

You inferred it though

No. I think he was simply inferring that we are more tolerant of any errors with the current regime, than we were with the last regime (towards the end anyway, at least for now, and we are. Not that there is anything wrong with this.

Francis Albert

I wouldn't have called such a (presumably) trivial ******-up under the old regime a shambles, even after 5 years of mismanagement - it can occur under any regime and is almost certainly down to some minor functionary or IT malfunction rather than endemic to the regime . Just as were similar minor hiccups under the

old regime (and indeed at FoH). But I agree with Jammy T (he really should try reading my posts rather than reacting to my user name as if it was "Vlad" or "Fed" ) that the old regime deserved in the end what it got.

You inferred it though

No, you inferred it. You could have argued that FA implied it though :)

scott herbertson

No, you inferred it. You could have argued that FA implied it though :)

We should supply a free copy of Erc Partridge's Usage and abusage with every kickback membership

915353.jpg

Francis Albert

An update on the barcode issue. I got an email this morning apologising for the bar code not having been sent in the original email. This looks like a standard reply to the other "barcode unavailable" type email. Mine did quote a barcode but not matching my smart card, so the "correction" email doesn't make a lot of sense.

(sorry just spotted the other thread on this).

An update on the barcode issue. I got an email this morning apologising for the bar code not having been sent in the original email. This looks like a standard reply to the other "barcode unavailable" type email. Mine did quote a barcode but not matching my smart card, so the "correction" email doesn't make a lot of sense.

(sorry just spotted the other thread on this).

Look its going to be sorted out next week so give it a rest. A mistake was made and it will be rectified early next week.

Dear me. You are awfully precious about the regime that had us just about dead and buried. For the record, the club's communications system was a disgrace in those years, but for reasons rather more serious than the kind of technical hitch that has occurred here.

frank skinner

Dear Frank,

Please remember that for you to gain access to the ground the barcode needs to be fully visible and undamaged to be read by our scanners. We have SmartCard Wallets to keep your SmartCard clean and safe. These can be purchased from the Clubstore at ?2 each and the SmartCard can also be read through the wallet.

Should you require a new card at any point during the season please contact the Ticket Centre. Reprint fees apply.

If your SmartCard does not match the number above please contact our Supporter Services team as soon as possible. Failure to do so may result in problems trying to access the ground.

You can contact the Supporter Services team on 0871 663 1874, option 1, option 8 or email [email protected].

Alternatively visit the Ticket Centre during the following times;

Monday ? Friday, 9am - 5pm

Saturday, 9am - 4pm

Many thanks

Hearts Supporter Services Team

Dear Frank,

Apology for the last email sent from the club.

We experienced some technical difficulties and it would appear the barcode number has not been sent.

We are working to get this matter resolved and will communicate with supporters once this has been rectified.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Supporter Services

Francis Albert

I got the same emails as Frank's but for me the first included the (wrong) barcode number. If the second email said "please ignore all emails about barcodes" then things would be crystal clear. Maybe the Facebook message says that - I don't do Facebook.

scott herbertson

Wheatfield 128

Gorgie 59

Bertie 114

Total 301

Looks like we will shift a few more this wekend - - amazing to think we will have NO seats available in large sections of the ground when the season starts

Looks like we will shift a few more this wekend - - amazing to think we will have NO seats available in large sections of the ground when the season starts

Yes there is not a lot left in the Bertie N-1 Sold Out N-2 Sold Out T-2 Only 2 seats left T-1 Only 2 seats left R Has 4 seats left and Q 6 Seats left to sell.

Wheatfield Section D Sold out and only 16 seats left in Sections C And F

Gorgie X Has only 1 seat left, and W Only 5 Seats Available left for sale.

Hagar the Horrible

Just had another look sinced this morning and there was 9 pairs now only six, but one of the pairs in Section A was bought as a single seat, whoever bought it could have taken up a single seat, unless they were getting beside a mate? but detailed breakdown

Gorgie 56

v 13

w 5

y 12

z 26

Wheatfield 121

A 30

B 24

C 16

D 0

e 18

F 14