New Season Tickets

dunciboyjambo

If a wad of seats become available on Monday, then surely that means quite a high number have not renewed which is disappointing

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
scott herbertson

If a wad of seats become available on Monday, then surely that means quite a high number have not renewed which is disappointing

There's bound to be a lot of people who have changed seats therefore their ticket will be available

Disappointing maybe, but as has already been stated on here, there will be a fair amount of people who bought a ST last year with no intention of going to any games or they donated it to Hearts Youth Development or Big Hearts. I'd guess that not many of the people that have done that will renew again as we seem to be on a very slightly better financial footing.

A fair few yes, but not thousands, not even in the hundreds.

- we had 10.5k last year

- It seems widely accepted we are approaching 10k now

- This includes new tickets, let's guess at 500 (we don't know but I'd suggest it's actually more)

So this suggests 9k renewed which is quite a poor percentage renewal rate (85%)

scott herbertson

- we had 10.5k last year

- This includes new tickets, let's guess at 500 (we don't know but I'd suggest it's actually more)

That's a really negative take on it. If you compare to last season if I remember correctly we had 8000 season ticket holders. If 9,000 have renewed and 500 switched there are only 1000 of the 10,500 we ended up with who have not renewed. There are 5 days to go for renewal period including a weekend> Plenty folk still to renew I would guess.

If we can beat last year's season ticket sales after the pleas last year and relegation to a poorer league we have done fantastically well and it will be something to celebrate.

We sold 3,500 tickets after Bryan Jackson said we needed these to save the club. If some of these even if it is 2,000 have kept their cash this time its fine by me.

Looking good overall though.

kingantti1874

We sold 3,500 tickets after Bryan Jackson said we needed these to save the club. If some of these even if it is 2,000 have kept their cash this time its fine by me.

Looking good overall though.

Most of the 3500 would have been buying anyway IMO. We will get to 11k this year IMO which will be great

King Of The Cat Cafe

Can someone do a dot count at Easter Road? Just for a laugh, you understand. I had a quick look, but my eyes went out of focus when I saw all those little green thingies...

willie wallace

Disappointing maybe, but as has already been stated on here, there will be a fair amount of people who bought a ST last year with no intention of going to any games or they donated it to Hearts Youth Development or Big Hearts. I'd guess that not many of the people that have done that will renew again as we seem to be on a very slightly better financial footing.

Maybe you should concentrate on work. :2thumbsup:

Clerry Jambo

Wheatfield: 139

Gorgie: 6

Bertie: 2

Total: 147

Wheatfield: 136

Gorgie: 5

Bertie: 4

Total: 145

Fxxx the SPFL

or moved their seats

Seymour M Hersh

I know folk who are waiting until the release as they want 2 or more seats together in the Old Stand which is currently impossible.

Pants Shaton

I know folk who are waiting until the release as they want 2 or more seats together in the Old Stand which is currently impossible.

Not to mention the real fans who wait until the more expensive phase begins.

The People's Chimp

- we had 10.5k last year

85% renewal after relegation and you claim it is poor?

Rabbie_Burns

not to mention that being in a period of just over 3 weeks !

Dalstonjambo

some people will find the negative in everything

The Real Maroonblood

Not to mention the real fans who wait until the more expensive phase begins.

That'll count you out.

Just been in and renewed, been away on holiday so it was left to last minute....also got Annan tickets

Mate has still yet to renew ST but will be doing so..will be interesting to see exact figures of ST numbers for next season when they are available

Not impossible now (unless they've been snapped up quickly).

I've just released section S, row F, seats 18 & 19 as I'm one of the 'get one last year when we were desperate' crew but can't quite stretch to one this year.

Wheatfield: 134

Bertie: 3

Total: 142

Pretty good going that there are only 142 left for new STs. I reckon we are heading towards 11,500 by the looks of things, which is a phenomenal achievement and would be the most since around '06. Terrific effort.

Clerry Jambo

Wheatfield: 136

Bertie: 4

Total: 145

Wheatfield: 131

Bertie: 1

Total: 137

"Goan the Bertie!!!!!!!!!"

Sexton Hardcastle

This has likely been covered, but what is the pin number Zebra have just text me for?

Do i need to do something with this now?

This has likely been covered, but what is the pin number Zebra have just text me for?

Do i need to do something with this now?

It allows you into the direct debit mandate that you electrically sign.

Sexton Hardcastle

Done it with them a few years ago but cant remember the process. Do they send a link to this via email or do I go to their site?

Thanks

Apologies if this has been covered...but when do loyalty points get added for buying a ST? Noticed they were added pretty quickly for the Manchester City game...cheers.

Apologies if this has been covered...but when do loyalty points get added for buying a ST? Noticed they were added pretty quickly for the Manchester City game...cheers.

Mine were instant in the ticket office. Thought same online if you signed on with right customer number?

I got in touch with them to ask this. They told me they would have them done by the start of the season as it was an ongoing process. Mine now been updated, so I would hold of until start of the season and if nothing get in touch

scottish_chicP

I got in touch with them to ask this. They told me they would have them done by the start of the season as it was an ongoing process. Mine now been updated, so I would hold of until start of the season and if nothing get in touch

I was told the same and mine were added about a week after :thumbsup:

Clerry Jambo

Wheatfield: 131

Bertie: 1

Total: 137

"Goan the Bertie!!!!!!!!!"

Wheatfield: 128

Bertie: Zilch

Total: 133

Why wasn't getting cash into the club even more important last season?

If we are making all except Roseburn available, 200 left means there are 2500 new ST holders. Great news if so but hard to believe and harder to explain.

Just announced that 10,000 ST tickets have been sold. I think that is fantastic news however before celebrating I await your take on this.

Am I the only one wondering "Bertie...?"

Auld stand. Bertie Auld.

Auld stand. Bertie Auld.

:facepalm: @ me

I wish I could say I was too young to remember him, but as he isn't a Hearts legend I'll use that excuse. :lol:

I paid by debit card and it took a couple of weeks for the points to be added. The ticket office said there was some technical issue with ticketmaster for new accounts (my account wasn't new but first ST in a few years so maybe that was the issue).

Cheers guys, glad to hear it's probably not a problem with my account. The debit card and new ST combo are the same for me so thats probably it, I'll give it a couple of weeks, thanks.

Wheatfield: 124

Gorgie: 3

Bertie: Gone

Total: 127

Gone but not forgotten

Archived