New Season Tickets

dunciboyjambo

mulleted_jambo

The guy in the ticket office showed me the screen with renewed and unrenewed in section G last week and there seemed to be a lot of unrenewed seats. I'd imagine it's just folk leaving it till the last minute though as if we have sold 10,000 most of them must have renewed.

Unbelievable effort so far. I just hope a few folk in section G haven't renewed so I can steal their seats on Monday :)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kingantti1874

There will be a little surge before phase 1 ends and another surge at the start of phase 2... Pretty confident we will get in excess of 11k - maybe even as high as 12 which will be fantastic

Wheatfield: 124

Gorgie: 3

Bertie: Gone

Total: 127

Shoddy dot counting IMO. Where's the section by section breakdown? :toff:

Clerry Jambo

Shoddy dot counting IMO. Where's the section by section breakdown? :toff:

That's in the pipeline my friend.......

King Of The Cat Cafe

Ordered mine on Wednesday evening through eTickets and was pleasantly surprised to find it lying on the doormat when I came home from work today.

Brownie points to TRO - and Royal Mail.

I look forward to the count at 11:59 on Sunday night followed by the Monday morning comparison :2thumbsup:

willie wallace

Will you sleep Sunday night Clerry or nightmares about green dots all over the place on Monday morning. :uhoh2:

Clerry Jambo

Wheatfield: 124

Total: 127

Wheatfield: 113

Total: 116

A - 8

B - 30

C - 4

D - 1

E - 2

F - 69

G - 3

Wheatfield = 117

T3 - 1

Main = 1

V - 1

Z - 5

Gorgie = 6

Total = 124

Clerry Jambo

A - 8

B - 30

C - 4

D - 1

E - 2

F - 69

G - 3

Wheatfield = 117

T3 - 1

Main = 1

V - 1

Z - 5

Gorgie = 6

Total = 124

:thumb:

scott herbertson

A - 8

B - 30

C - 4

D - 1

E - 2

F - 69

G - 3

Wheatfield = 117

T3 - 1

Main = 1

V - 1

Z - 5

Gorgie = 6

Total = 124

Proper dot count

Mods can you delete all the earlier half assed attempts?

davemclaren

Proper dot count

OCD I think. :whistling:

Radio Ga Ga

Proper dot count

Disagree, rows and numbers please :-)

Steady queue this morning buying STs.

As a side issue check some of the throbbers on fud.net re our season tickets sales. I know it's a line trotted out often about being broken but I was stunned at their hatred and denial.

Beautiful.

As a side issue check some of the throbbers on fud.net re our season tickets sales. I know it's a line trotted out often about being broken but I was stunned at their hatred and denial.

Beautiful.

Thanks for the heads up.

It's glorious stuff.

Some of them still have the bulldozer at Tynecastle avatars too :verysmug:

The guy in the ticket office showed me the screen with renewed and unrenewed in section G last week and there seemed to be a lot of unrenewed seats. I'd imagine it's just folk leaving it till the last minute though as if we have sold 10,000 most of them must have renewed.

Unbelievable effort so far. I just hope a few folk in section G haven't renewed so I can steal their seats on Monday :)

Was there many unrenewed in Section A i am in row 14 my mate is in 12 directly in front want to get the 2 of us together somehow..... would even move to G :2thumbsup:

Excitement building for Monday.

Will it be 0.00 hours?

Think it's been changed to Wednesday now.

Hungry hippo

Think it's been changed to Wednesday now.

All seats still available from Monday it's just that the price doesn't go up until Wednesday.

Renewed two just before the T.O. closed. The lassie who served me says there are 1500 un-renewed ST's which seems a bit disappointing.

Can't see that many being renewed in the four hours they're open tomorrow. If so there will be a fair number of seats to choose from for

those waiting patiently.

Some folk are bound to have waited to renew because they want to change seats, surely? New seats won't be available until the start of phase 2.

Phil D. Corners

Renewed two just before the T.O. closed. The lassie who served me says there are 1500 un-renewed ST's which seems a bit disappointing.

Can't see that many being renewed in the four hours they're open tomorrow. If so there will be a fair number of seats to choose from for

those waiting patiently.

I don't think it's that disappointing. As posed on this tread an extra 3000 season tickets were purchased to help save the club last year. Some of them were never used.

Does anyone have any idea how many ST are actually available in total? 1500 doesn't really surprise me, was thinking it would be 1-2k

The Real Maroonblood

those waiting patiently.

The figures don't add up.

We sold 10,500 last year.

So far we have sold 10,000 so 500 have not renewed not 1,500.

No, this means if 1,500 have not renewed, there has been 1,000 new ST holders

To reach 10k, that is

scott herbertson

You are not including completely new st purchases 9,000 renewals and 1,000 new

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Some folk are bound to have waited to renew because they want to change seats, surely? New seats won't be available until the start of phase 2.

No, you renew first, then you move seats.

Have a mental image of someone turning up in around 10 days time to buy a season ticket and being told "sorry, we've sold out but we are starting a waiting list".

Can't wait to get this season underway.

Beautiful.

They seem to be of the opinion that we are telling lies and inflating the ST sales.

Yes we are deliberately declaring extra money to the tax man just to show off . Good business sense that.

A bit rich coming from the people that told us they had sold all their tickets on 02/04/06.

Because of Hibs genius pricing policy they are also consoling themselves that their 7000 sales are worth as much cash as our 10000 sales.

Only snag with that is they haven't sold 7000 and we will sell even more before season starts.

The Real Maroonblood

You are not including completely new st purchases 9,000 renewals and 1,000 new

Fair enough.

Went in today to buy a season ticket. Was shown the availability in G.There were very few not renewed.

Jaap's Sigh

Just checked out the .net thread. Apparently the club are just lying about the whole thing to make them look bad. Apparently we do it every season. Apparently we think we are going to walk away with the Championship title. Where do they get this shit from?

I cannot wait to play these ######. We will ******* annihilate them. No apparently about it.

Just checked out the .net thread. Apparently the club are just lying about the whole thing to make them look bad. Apparently we do it every season. Apparently we think we are going to walk away with the Championship title. Where do they get this shit from?

I cannot wait to play these ######. We will ******* annihilate them. No apparently about it.

They just make it up as they go along.

Absolute fecking Ramjets.

kingantti1874

They just make it up as they go along.

Absolute fecking Ramjets.

They have completely lost their shit in the last 3/4 years.

They have completely lost their shit in the last 3/4 years.

They've always been bitter and deluded but yeah, the last few years have seen the levels of bitterness and delusion rocket.

:pleasing:

Lying means we would have to make less season tickets available for sale, and have to pay more VAT.

That makes sense.

Lying means we would have to make less season tickets available for sale, and have to pay more VAT.

That makes sense.

The broken ones are in denial. A well known defense mechanism for people who are unable to face reality or admit the obvious truth.

Popular among drug addicts.

rodneytrotter

All these season tickets bought and I bet the atomosphere will be dead as per, last few seasons the atomsphere has been dead, we need something new

All these season tickets bought and I bet the atomosphere will be dead as per, last few seasons the atomsphere has been dead, we need something new

You plonker,Rodney!!

Jaap's Sigh

Before the threat of administration, in fact before THE final, I was kind of indifferent about them. Liked the banter and the wind ups before and after derbies etc. Now, after all that's went on - the emails and letters to anyone who had any kind of clout re our admin, the Hibs' "mates" who stated they wanted my team dead, the constant cheat references and the "tainted" cup finals etc, I want them to suffer badly before finally petering out like a shitty tealite candle that's been left burning overnight. You get up in the morning and realise that it's burned itself out and you couldn't give a flying **** because it's a ******* pishy little thing that costs **** all.

**** the Hibs and all who sail in her.

Before the threat of administration, in fact before THE final, I was kind of indifferent about them. Liked the banter and the wind ups before and after derbies etc. Now, after all that's went on - the emails and letters to anyone who had any kind of clout re our admin, the Hibs' "mates" who stated they wanted my team dead, the constant cheat references and the "tainted" cup finals etc, I want them to suffer badly before finally petering out like a shitty tealite candle that's been left burning overnight. You get up in the morning and realise that it's burned itself out and you couldn't give a flying **** because it's a ******* pishy little thing that costs **** all.

**** the Hibs and all who sail in her.

This guy gets it.

:spoton:

Archived