New Season Tickets

dunciboyjambo

I need to wait till the 13th so the seat I wont can be freed up then I will have my first season ticket since 2009.

Looking forward to being back at Tynecastle regularly.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Apologies for the silly question, I take it I can rock up to the ticket office to renew without my card as long as I have the other details they need like customer number etc?

Probably do it at lunchtime as long as the rain has stopped

heartsfc_fan

Apologies for the silly question, I take it I can rock up to the ticket office to renew without my card as long as I have the other details they need like customer number etc?

Should be fine I think. They will confirm your customer reference number, name and address.

Cupar Jambo

The capacity of the ground is 2,020 not the number of tickets sold.. they have sold out the tickets they set aside for season tickets.. approx 1000 but they have left room for away fans, walk ups and hospitality..........it will be one of the most difficult grounds to obtain away tickets for.... approx 500 tickets available.

Interesting, what's the opinion on the required loyalty pts for this

Jambo, Goodbye

Speaking from personal viewpoint, I didn't. I challenged the guy against Ross County for his chat about the big defender (who's name I forget but he played really well). He didn't appreciate me challenging him and I left it alone as I've no interest in getting jumped by a bunch of racists. Had I complained, it would've been fairly obvious it was me. I live in Gorgie, I've no interest in getting a skelp as I walk along the road for a loaf of bread.

Section G, row 22, seat 11 or 12 roughly, massive racist, fat bald guy who brings his laddie (also a wee racist now).

Used to call him up on his comments, sadly I was the only one in that area who did so as everyone else ignored it. Becoming a horrible section to sit in.

Marooned In Oz

Section G, row 22, seat 11 or 12 roughly, massive racist, fat bald guy who brings his laddie (also a wee racist now).

Used to call him up on his comments, sadly I was the only one in that area who did so as everyone else ignored it. Becoming a horrible section to sit in.

If I hear this reprobate me and the guys will have a polite word in his ear

Post code is all you need .

13000 available. 200 left. 10500 old ST holders. So what happened to the 2300 that are no longer available unless new ST holders bought them? (If existing ST holders changed seats, then presumably their old seat became available). Maybe thousands of existing ST holders bought new seats instead of renewing? Seems unlikely.

It's almost impossible to tell how many have been sold until after the 13th July when the ticket office will know who is not renewing.

Then those will go on sale and also others who already have a season ticket can change their seats if they wish.

Only after that is done will we be able to better judge the total sale unless of course the club decide to tell us the actual number on the webiste.

If I hear this reprobate me and the guys will have a polite word in his ear

A couple of years ago some guys and one in particular who sits in front of me were written to by the club after a complaint was made about the racist language they often used. Obviously someone had contacted the club and gave details of seat numbers etc asking if something could be done about it. Subsequent to that letter no more racist comments or homophobic comments were uttered again.

Clerry Jambo

Wheatfield: 164

Gorgie: 8

Bertie: 8

Total: 180

Wheatfield: 159

Gorgie: 9

Bertie: 8

Total: 176

Stuff all those people who haven't bothered their arse to renew yet, just sell them to fans who want to by now and support the team next season.

Superb number of ST sold just a pity we have some fans paying on finance with the club desperate for the cash.

Just back from my hols and headed straight to the shop and renewed 2 seasons tickets and bought a couple for the man city game ..

Hope this meets with your approval

Getintaethem

Think you mean row 23 and a slightly lower seat number. Be careful when you post as you tar other people with the racist stuff.

fabienleclerq

It's a big ginger can't he's on about. 23 and the seat numbers about ten.

Destruction Derby

It's a big ginger can't he's on about. 23 and the seat numbers about ten.

First few seats in the main part of section G closest to the small section of 5 or 6 seats.

All roads lead to Gorgie

Deed done today, feel better for it.

Very good, but when are you going to get your season ticket? :2thumbsup:

Cupar Jambo

so i take it that these numbers are of season ticket holders who haven't renewed yet.

St Andrews & District SC renewed today

How was the shop and ticket office today? Steady again? Good vibes when I was down yesterday.

richiehmfc

Renewed today for section G, cant say I have noticed any racist shouts in the last season or two?

All roads lead to Gorgie

Wheatfield - 145

Gorgie - 6

Main - 3

Total - 154

Only 16 sold in 20 or so hours; not great!!!!

We_are_the_Hearts

That's 16 new ST holders, not the amount sold

heartsfc_fan

Not much choice for people yet (no, or very little seats next to each other).

More seats will be released on Monday that haven't been renewed, so expect there to be an up turn in sales next week.

That out with renewals, which you expect to be the majority of sales.

All roads lead to Gorgie

If they are new seasons then that is good. I hope everyone that has a season will renew even if it is on the eve of the new season.

This may have been asked already but I don't have time to trawl 17 pages to find the answer...

I've just renewed my Season Ticket in the main stand, but myself and the people I sit with are potentially wanting to move to the Wheatfield - when the tickets come on general sale, would I have to pay "phase 2" prices to switch?

We_are_the_Hearts

This may have been asked already but I don't have time to trawl 17 pages to find the answer...

I've just renewed my Season Ticket in the main stand, but myself and the people I sit with are potentially wanting to move to the Wheatfield - when the tickets come on general sale, would I have to pay "phase 2" prices to switch?

No, you would only need to pay the difference if it is a different category of seat...........

Strachsuit

Nope, not if you've already bought your ticket. You would just need to move it. You would however, need to pay any difference in price between the two sections.

Clerry Jambo

Wheatfield - 145

Gorgie - 6

Main - 3

Total - 154

Wheatfield: 148

Gorgie: 5

Bertie: 3

Total: 156

lost in space

I think I might regret this post - but I dont understand!!!! The 3 stands must hold about 13500 seats. At most we have sold 10000 - so how is there only 156 seats left? I realise that some seats will not have been renewed and will be be released on Monday - but there will not be many of them - especially as those who have already moved have had their seats re-sold by the club. I presume that not all of the seats can go to ST holders - and some seats must be left for "walk ups" - but there does seem to be a disparity.

Or am I being thick?????????

I think I might regret this post - but I dont understand!!!! The 3 stands must hold about 13500 seats. At most we have sold 10000 - so how is there only 156 seats left? I realise that some seats will not have been renewed and will be be released on Monday - but there will not be many of them - especially as those who have already moved have had their seats re-sold by the club. I presume that not all of the seats can go to ST holders - and some seats must be left for "walk ups" - but there does seem to be a disparity.

I think it's already been posted but you need to take off all the hospitality seats for Section x plus main stand. There might still be issues with tickets along the front sections of the main stand, I'm not sure if they released all the empty seats on Pahse 1 for sale.

We_are_the_Hearts

It means about 2000 haven't renewed.

lost in space

It means about 2000 haven't renewed.

Thanks "We are the Hearts" - can you "show the maths". Or if anyone else can do a breakdown - that would be appreciated. It is not idle curiosity - I want to change my seats on Monday and not sure what will be available. I phoned the Ticket Office today - and she said that there is not 2 seats together in the Silver or gold seats - in either the Wheatfield or Gorgie stands. I am currently in the Bronze seats so was looking to "upgrade" and pay more..

Thanks "We are the Hearts" - can you "show the maths". Or if anyone else can do a breakdown - that would be appreciated. It is not idle curiosity - I want to change my seats on Monday and not sure what will be available. I phoned the Ticket Office today - and she said that there is not 2 seats together in the Silver or gold seats - in either the Wheatfield or Gorgie stands. I am currently in the Bronze seats so was looking to "upgrade" and pay more..

There's nothing you can do until Monday i'm afraid. My friends are looking to change seats in phase 2 as well.

It's just a case of waiting until Monday morning and seeing what is available. I'm pretty confident that there will be more availability though.

I think that the ticket office will be quite busy on Monday morning!

scott herbertson

Just renewed, we're not quite at 10,000 but very nearly there.

That's a fantastic effort!

King Of The Cat Cafe

OK, I have bitten the bullet and the wallet is now an awful lot lighter.

Clerry Jambo

Wheatfield: 139

Gorgie: 6

Bertie: 2

Total: 147

having a bloody nightmare with zebra not accepting bloody same details again. last 3 years have all been the same.

Wheatfield: 139

Gorgie: 6

Bertie: 2

Total: 147

only 2 left in the Bertie now.

hughesie27

Renewing mines tomorrow. Not even sure if I'll be able to make most games yet though!

having a bloody nightmare with zebra not accepting bloody same details again. last 3 years have all been the same.

You should tear strip(e)s off them.

Archived