New Season Tickets

dunciboyjambo

Fxxx the SPFL

Under 200 now.

don't beleive it until i see an officul dot count from Clerry :antlers:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know this is a VERY long shot, but if anyone knows of THREE seats together in the lower rows of Upper G that aren't being renewed, could they PM me?

I've moved 3 seats from E to G but they're up high and tucked into the edge of the stand. Although the view isn't too bad ideally I'd be a wee bit further down, and more into the middle of the section.

As I say it's a long shot, but shy bairns get nae sweeties eh?! ;-)

We vacated three in upper G, but nobody would've thanked us for those seats. Well, unless you really don't like black people.

Jambofifer
Getting one First Time in Years ! Might Not Make Every Game however getting Cash into the Club

Is the Main Thing !

Any Advice where to go Wheatfield or Main Stand ?

Wheatfield for atmosphere ! Stand for the pipe smokers !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Francis Albert

Why wasn't getting cash into the club even more important last season?

If we are making all except Roseburn available, 200 left means there are 2500 new ST holders. Great news if so but hard to believe and harder to explain.

Why wasn't getting cash into the club even more important last season?

If we are making all except Roseburn available, 200 left means there are 2500 new ST holders. Great news if so but hard to believe and harder to explain.

We didn't have the restrictions that we now have when you pay by credit card.

It doesn't mean there are 2500 new ST holders. We won't know the number until the seats are released for those who haven't renewed.

So not so hard to explain really....

King Of The Cat Cafe

I wish all of you ST bass tards would give over with your gloating! It properly make me sick. What are all of us part-timers going to do if you lot have snapped up all the good seats? :( :(

I may have to start going to Easter Road this season. Plenty of room there, I believe.

don't beleive it until i see an officul dot count from Clerry :antlers:

I don't blame you, I was doing well until the last twenty odd in the Wheatfield and then I messed up a bit.

I wasn't going to start again. :smiley2:

Francis Albert

13000 available. 200 left. 10500 old ST holders. So what happened to the 2300 that are no longer available unless new ST holders bought them? (If existing ST holders changed seats, then presumably their old seat became available). Maybe thousands of existing ST holders bought new seats instead of renewing? Seems unlikely.

When does the renewal date end? Is it the 14th July or before.

Just thinking of fans want to pay early prices, but waiting to see which seats will be made available for those people that do not renew!

13000 available. 200 left. 10500 old ST holders. So what happened to the 2300 that are no longer available unless new ST holders bought them? (If existing ST holders changed seats, then presumably their old seat became available). Maybe thousands of existing ST holders bought new seats instead of renewing? Seems unlikely.

Or maybe some existing ST holders haven't renewed yet so there seats won't become available until 14 July. There appears to be a lot of new ST holders going by some of the comments here, so fingers crossed.

But, as has been said dozens of times already on this thread, we won't have a clear picture of ST's sold until the remaining seats are released next week.

Francis Albert

My calculation didn't depend on how many ST holders had renewed. If there were 10,500 or zero there are still about 2500 seats that can only be accounted for by new ST holders ... unless less than 13000 seats were made available for STs.

Francis Albert

The coincidence of the release of unsold ST seats and the end of Phase One pricing creates an unnecessary problem. There should have been a window for new ST buyers to buy at Phase 1 prices after unsold existing ST seats were released.

In practice FA is correct.

Could Hearts consider a week extra at cheaper prices? Maybe did not anticipate this problem.

The coincidence of the release of unsold ST seats and the end of Phase One pricing creates an unnecessary problem. There should have been a window for new ST buyers to buy at Phase 1 prices after unsold existing ST seats were released.

Agreed.

Footballfirst

My calculation didn't depend on how many ST holders had renewed. If there were 10,500 or zero there are still about 2500 seats that can only be accounted for by new ST holders ... unless less than 13000 seats were made available for STs.

I'd estimate that there are only 12,250 seats available for STs with some seats withheld in A (front), D (back), G (front), N1, N2, N3 (Roseburn side), T1, T2, T3 (Gorgie side) and a lot in X (hospitality)

WeeToonJambo

I anticipate a very busy weekend coming up when those who have held off renewing until the last minute, in order to get their, what was it, 23p in interest, instead of renewing as soon as tickets went on sale, head along to the ticket office.

I understand the reasoning behind allowing an overlap of the pricing system but people who want to buy at the cheaper price could buy now and then move when the unrenewed seats become available on the 14th.

I was in renewing a couple of hours ago. Steady to busy at both the ticket office and shop. Got my lad the long sleeved home top and shorts too. First time I'd seen it in the flesh and it's beautiful. A bona fide instant classic.

Marooned In Oz

You can move your seat once these become available, as previously stated

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Anyone know if we have sold more than 9k now ?

Not sure Cloudy. What's your estimate?

David McCaig

Just renewed my season ticket, 5 minutes ago :pleased: ... should have done it earlier, but I'm just very lazy!!

I think FA's idea is an excellent one and would be a great way of creating a final surge of season ticket sales. Although, hopefully there wont be too many tickets to release.

Renewed mine at about 2 today. Asked the lassie how they were selling and she said, at last count it was just over 8k. They're expecting a bit of a rush once renewal date has passed.

My nephew tried to renew his online but it wouldn't let him. Moved to another section.....

New ST buyers can purchase now at Phase 1 prices, so what is the problem?

Agreed....however there is no reason you can't buy now and then move after non renewed season tickets are released, just how many of these there are though is a mystery?? :uhoh2:

Wheatfield - 169

Gorgie - 8

Main - 7

Total - 184

Looks like the Bertie will be first to sell out

Francis Albert

To the what is the problem? question ask Ann - in her appeal to ST holders to forego their ST renewal window early she talked of potential new ST holders not having enough seats to go for.

The solution seems obvious.

It does seem weird that there's still two thousand to renew but we've perhaps sold that many new ones. Although it is still the middle of Summer and with the World Cup on that last game at St Mirren seems about 5 mins ago. There was something to be said for the break for tennis, the Open and the cricket. It's almost relentless football since the Internet days.

We vacated three in upper G, but nobody would've thanked us for those seats. Well, unless you really don't like black people.

Cheers for the heads up mate. Ideally I'm after somewhere within the first 5 or 6 rows of the upper G. Take it you guys were higher up?

I missed the atmosphere of G but had to move last year. I've got a wee girl with special needs and was getting fed up with listening to some of the "patter" trotted out in the higher echelons of the stand. Decided it would be best to move myself and my wee boy from there.

Moved to E last season but struggled to get a chant goin tho.

Hopefully something will turn up. Once again tho, thanks for the heads up ;-)

Clerry Jambo

Wheatfield - 169

Gorgie - 8

Main - 7

Total - 184

Wheatfield: 164

Gorgie: 8

Bertie: 8

Total: 180

Cheers for the heads up mate. Ideally I'm after somewhere within the first 5 or 6 rows of the upper G. Take it you guys were higher up?

I missed the atmosphere of G but had to move last year. I've got a wee girl with special needs and was getting fed up with listening to some of the "patter" trotted out in the higher echelons of the stand. Decided it would be best to move myself and my wee boy from there.

Moved to E last season but struggled to get a chant goin tho.

Hopefully something will turn up. Once again tho, thanks for the heads up ;-)

Massive racists were in 23, I think. Think the back of lower is 10 (?)

You'll get something man. Renew anywhere and go and source three seats together on Monday.

Wheatfield: 164

Gorgie: 8

Bertie: 8

Total: 180

so i take it that these numbers are of season ticket holders who haven't renewed yet.

You'll get something man. Renew anywhere and go and source three seats together on Monday.

Lower goes to 8,mate.

Had a ST in G Row 9 for a few years...first Upper row.

Lower goes to 8,mate.

Had a ST in G Row 9 for a few years...first Upper row.

Boab kens. Should've known. ;)

PortyJambo

2 renewed this morning, shop fairly quiet but didn't expect it to be busy just before lunch on a Monday.

PortyJambo

so i take it that these numbers are of season ticket holders who haven't renewed yet.

No, that's the available tickets now, any that don't renew will be added to the general sale starting on the 13th (unless they inform the ticket office earlier they're not going to renew).

Aye that's exactly what I've done mate. Renewed, got three in G but quite high up and in the tiny little section right next to the gable end of the stand (think there's only 6 in each row??).

Aye, first thing Monday ill fire down and see what's what. Thanks again ;-)

JAMBOKEV1874

See the massive racists folk are talking about? Is there a reason they've not been reported to the club and stopped from going to Tynie? I know section G has its share of "choice" individuals but come on, surely the old "I'm no a grass" mentality isn't in operation? These scum should be punted!

Lot of mating going on on this thread!

Haha hope that's not aimed at me...mate ;-)

I do use either 'mate' or 'bud' too often, it gets commented on from time to time.

...if this wasn't aimed at me then sorry for getting the wrong end of the stick...

Fxxx the SPFL

just renewed :)

does that mean i have to put up with you for another season, good on you

:antlers:

does that mean i have to put up with you for another season, good on you

:antlers:

I liked y'all so much you see haha

See the massive racists folk are talking about? Is there a reason they've not been reported to the club and stopped from going to Tynie? I know section G has its share of "choice" individuals but come on, surely the old "I'm no a grass" mentality isn't in operation? These scum should be punted!

Speaking from personal viewpoint, I didn't. I challenged the guy against Ross County for his chat about the big defender (who's name I forget but he played really well). He didn't appreciate me challenging him and I left it alone as I've no interest in getting jumped by a bunch of racists. Had I complained, it would've been fairly obvious it was me. I live in Gorgie, I've no interest in getting a skelp as I walk along the road for a loaf of bread.

Archived