Ann Budge - HMFC Takeover Complete

upgotheheads

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jeremy Goss

Since 16th April its been great to be a Jambo.

Not since 19.5.12 have things felt this good.

Watt-Zeefuik

Heart of Midlothian FC please. We have the greatest name in world sport. Lets ensure from now on it's used wherever possible

Well, fine, but it doesn't scan as well into the words of "Jesus Christ is Risen Today." I had considered writing words to the rest of it, but thought that would be excessive.

Francis Albert

I have no idea but it seems pretty crucial in terms of cash flow to see us through to exiting administration in June. Can we begin selling them once this purchase agreement is signed between BDO and Ann Budge next week? ... Or do we need to wait until we exit admin?

We sold STs last summer while in admin, when the future was a whole lot more uncertain than it is now. The lack of any movement on this front (and the recent lack of any really hard sell on match ticket sales) would indicate to me there is no likelihood of an imminent cash flow shortfall.

Bajillions

@hibs.net private member

Aug 2007

Originally Posted by Weststandwanab

They have not but May pay day looms and if the shares are not delivered by then they could be in soapy bubble.

That's not going to cause a problem. Bidco will be able to use their money once the relevant documents have been signed.

Liquidation will likely only occur now if they hit a massive stumbling block and spend all of the Bidco money during the close season, which is very unlikely.

I'm sorry lads, but they've done the hard bits.

The only negative news coming out of Tynecastle is that Bidco have not started discussing redunancies yet. Hearts won't need or be able to afford the same staff in the championship that they have just now.

Redundancies!!!!! OD on the methadone top up this evening. I'm surprised they haven't banned the halfwit yet. Fn clueless ######.

Slevinkelevra

Bajillions

@hibs.net private member

Aug 2007

Originally Posted by Weststandwanab

They have not but May pay day looms and if the shares are not delivered by then they could be in soapy bubble.

That's not going to cause a problem. Bidco will be able to use their money once the relevant documents have been signed.

Liquidation will likely only occur now if they hit a massive stumbling block and spend all of the Bidco money during the close season, which is very unlikely.

I'm sorry lads, but they've done the hard bits.

The only negative news coming out of Tynecastle is that Bidco have not started discussing redunancies yet. Hearts won't need or be able to afford the same staff in the championship that they have just now.

Redundancies!!!!! OD on the methadone top up this evening. I'm surprised they haven't banned the halfwit yet. Fn clueless ######.

tell me the cretins over there are not still buying anything this idiot says?? Redundancies?? Does he no realise we are workin with the bare minimum of staff after redundancies were made last summer, and we will no doubt need more staff to be employed once the take over is complete!!!! What an absolute balloon

The White Cockade

anyone know how much money FOH have collected from our DD's so far?

I thought this money was to be used as working capital for a couple of seasons before starting to pay off BIDCO?

If that's the case we should have more than a few bob in the coffers and be in a pretty healthy position financially?

Apologies if i'm posting nonsense

I thought this money was to be used as working capital for a couple of seasons before starting to pay off BIDCO?

If that's the case we should have more than a few bob in the coffers and be in a pretty healthy position financially?

They must have more than ?1M in the bank which will be used as short term cash flow, with ST money coming in soon too.

No you are correct we have probably ?1m maybe ?1.2 given already for this season coming and need to provide ?1.4 for the next 2 seasons before then paying back the ?2.5m.

They must have more than ?1M in the bank which will be used as short term cash flow, with ST money coming in soon too.

8 Months x 7600 X ?16 = ?972,800 PLUS A few months with an Extra 400 Pledgers, most likely around 1 Million Pounds... Mays payment Bringing around ?130,000

sunblestjambo

OOOOHHHHYA we've burst another one............

NUMBERSEVEN - WROTE

Yep, indeed, absolutely no justice in the whole thing whatsoever, the ***** as usual fall in the **** and come out smelling of roses. I guess cheaters really do win. It wouldn't bother me so much if it wasn't for their insufferable, detestable, self deluded, arrogant fan base who despite years of ripping off, conning, thieving and corruption in order to cheat their way to a bit of glory have gotten away with it and are back giving it the big un and basically a big two fingers to everyone they have stolen from (the real victims in all of this). They really are a vile, immoral disgusting organisation.

Furthermore, the way they are all kissing each others ***** and bleating on and on about how wonderful as fanbase they are is truly cringeworthy. I even heard one jambo moron say "we are such wonderful fans at how we rallied to save the club, something the hobos would never do" eeeh Hands of Hibs campaign? That is how REAL fans save their club, not some pathetic wee bake sales etc. They seem to forget as well that they practically stood back and allow all this to happen in the first place because they were too busy playing "we are the big team". Everyone could see the inevitable car crash that they were heading for but the tramps continued to go merrily along in fantasy land because the cheated gains fuelled their pathetic little self-delusions that they are some kind of huge mighty club.

It personally makes me sick to the pit of my stomach that those thieving, disgusting tramps have gotten away with murder yet again and their despicable low life fan base as smug as ever but thats the way it goes. No words can describe the hate I have for them, an absolutely rotten club to its core with the most pathetic, cringeworthy, arrogant, deluded set of ****bags supporting it.

Damaged Individual Alert!

:pleasing:

No words can describe the hate he has for us...hate yourself also sunshine...it was you who chose H1B5.

sandyseymour

tell me the cretins over there are not still buying anything this idiot says?? Redundancies?? Does he no realise we are workin with the bare minimum of staff after redundancies were made last summer, and we will no doubt need more staff to be employed once the take over is complete!!!! What an absolute balloon

That individual Bejillion or however the nom de plume is spelled ...with his daft secret service avatar....has been drip feeding p.sh to the twisted Hobos for months....perversely the yams in administration Is the only string I view over there.....I have had great pleasure in reading the sanctimonious s.hit that the Bajie gajie and his followers write .....my amusement in reading about their hopes that we would be liquidated is only surpassed by their grief and anger that we live on ...they will be forever in our shadow whichever league we are in....HHGH

All roads lead to Gorgie

I think numberseven needs a twenty day cooling off period. No I think it could take twenty years. Phud.

Skivingatwork

8 Months x 7600 X ?16 = ?972,800 PLUS A few months with an Extra 400 Pledgers, most likely around 1 Million Pounds... Mays payment Bringing around ?130,000

Plus interest...

Geoff Kilpatrick

Loving the butthurt. Have they turned on David the Sailor yet, with his 10 years of failure?

It is odd that the BBC have yet to report todays positive and wonderful news ..... oh wait ... positive and wonderful ... BBC?

OOOOHHHHYA we've burst another one............

NUMBERSEVEN - WROTE

Yep, indeed, absolutely no justice in the whole thing whatsoever, the ***** as usual fall in the **** and come out smelling of roses. I guess cheaters really do win. It wouldn't bother me so much if it wasn't for their insufferable, detestable, self deluded, arrogant fan base who despite years of ripping off, conning, thieving and corruption in order to cheat their way to a bit of glory have gotten away with it and are back giving it the big un and basically a big two fingers to everyone they have stolen from (the real victims in all of this). They really are a vile, immoral disgusting organisation.

Furthermore, the way they are all kissing each others ***** and bleating on and on about how wonderful as fanbase they are is truly cringeworthy. I even heard one jambo moron say "we are such wonderful fans at how we rallied to save the club, something the hobos would never do" eeeh Hands of Hibs campaign? That is how REAL fans save their club, not some pathetic wee bake sales etc. They seem to forget as well that they practically stood back and allow all this to happen in the first place because they were too busy playing "we are the big team". Everyone could see the inevitable car crash that they were heading for but the tramps continued to go merrily along in fantasy land because the cheated gains fuelled their pathetic little self-delusions that they are some kind of huge mighty club.

It personally makes me sick to the pit of my stomach that those thieving, disgusting tramps have gotten away with murder yet again and their despicable low life fan base as smug as ever but thats the way it goes. No words can describe the hate I have for them, an absolutely rotten club to its core with the most pathetic, cringeworthy, arrogant, deluded set of ****bags supporting it.

The Hands Of Hibs Campaign?

post-1837-0-89118400-1398800751_thumb.png

post-1837-0-70517800-1398800768_thumb.png

post-1837-0-14111200-1398800787_thumb.png

post-1837-0-35657200-1398800799_thumb.png

Dallas Green

:lol:

Vajillions has went from "liquidation is certain" to "redundancies are certain"

:vrface:

scottish_chicP

You'd think with his extensive knowledge on insolvency he would know that's what happens when you enter admin not exit :facepalm:

WorldChampions1902

Vajillions has went from "liquidation is certain" to "resurgence is certain"

Just thought I would fix that for good ol' Vagisil.

Bajillions

@hibs.net private member

You never know

We could maybe scrape by not flushing the revenue from the first 7,000 season tickets down a Baltic toilet this time

I know it sounds crazy but it might just work

WorldChampions1902

You never know

We could maybe scrape by not flushing the revenue from the first 7,000 season tickets down a Baltic toilet this time

Not to mention the ?1.5 million injection from FOH.

WorldChampions1902

And let's not forget the cessation of annual interest payments of over ?1 million to service our previously large debts that clubs such as Hibs continue to pay.

Oh ........and then there is the SPFL 'parachute payment' of ?0.5 million IIRC.

Aye things are not as bad as they might seem.

Loving the butthurt. Have they turned on David the Sailor yet, with his 10 years of failure?

David the Sailor?

When he said he was sailing, what he really meant was, he was playing with his toy boat in the bath he shares with his sister.

I'm no sure from this NumberSeven's post but I get the impression he thinks we're deluded. Not that I care, I'm way too arrogant for that.

Rabbie_Burns

It is odd that the BBC have yet to report todays positive and wonderful news ..... oh wait ... positive and wonderful ... BBC?

Yes noticed that myself, very strange given they were all over the multitude of administration rumours several months before it actually occurred with they're endless 'the BBC understands' stories and quotes... ?

Unknown user

No!!

It's weird

Probably not the right thread to be asking, but whats the latest with SirGay ? is he still around, did we ever find his aliases, was there not meant to be some big revelation regarding his identity, did I miss it ?

Dalstonjambo

Yes noticed that myself, very strange given they were all over the multitude of administration rumours several months before it actually occurred with they're endless 'the BBC understands' stories and quotes... ?

Weirdly i just tweeted them asking as much. Is a joke

Yet we can get endless reports on who thinks who will stay up in the spfl. For Hearts it's another milestone but instead let's get someone with as much credibility and weight of argument as me to tell us Kilmarnock, Hibs or whoever, will be ok

jamboinglasgow

its mad, we have effectively surivived this season on 3,000 season tickets. with matchday tickets, ?200k from selling Adam King, cup run in the League cup, sponsors money. The bare minimum we can, considering 7,000 supporters bought season ticket money before June which went into a big black hole which be able to raise for next season, how on earth does he think we need to make redundancies. I think is thinking we are about to go into administration again.

Francis Albert

And let's not forget the cessation of annual interest payments of over ?1 million to service our previously large debts that clubs such as Hibs continue to pay.

Oh ........and then there is the SPFL 'parachute payment' of ?0.5 million IIRC.

Aye things are not as bad as they might seem.

I don't think we ever paid any interest on the debt during Vlad's reign. Sorry.

I'd say redundancies may happen, but it will be due to Ann not seeing the role/person as value for money rather than us being skint. She's a businesswomen, and we are a business - tough decisions must be made.

They have to give all this shite up now FFS - Frozen Shares was Sergey and co's last shred of hope - and it appears they got defrosted pretty sharpish.

SuperStock_1830-37926.jpg

tartofmidlothian

You never know

:rofl:

Unknown user

I don't think we ever paid any interest on the debt during Vlad's reign. Sorry.

I'm pretty sure I remember reports that our accounts showed interest payable/ debt servicing fees to our bankers, are you sure on that? Google's not helping me much with this one so if you have a link it would be much appreciated

How many do you think? And what did you do to stand shoulder to shoulder with them ? I know Robbo and a fan's representative spoke at their rally but what else happened to show solidarity with them?

There were rallies and petitions. I alone got over a thousand signatures between work and college. The rallies were obviously majority hibs but the hearts presence was pretty big. Couldn't tell you numbers but certainly as I recall it there were loads of us

Hands of Hibs is how real fans save their club? By pleading and hoping someone with money can bail them out?

I would have thought real fans save their club by buying it.

:spoton:

SuperStock_1830-37926.jpg

sirgays 10 year mission has now ended he sailed away on his imaginary boat many days ago one of his many alter egos bajjilions is still spouting though clinging onto the frozen shares hope its the net way they come to party and have a morgue we go we conquer we party in there back yard.

This numberseven guy is going to be worthfollowing. His seethe is food and drink to us.

I presume numberseven relates to their victory over us 41 years ago.

41 years!!!

How berefet of success do you have to be in order to focus to heavily on a rival club?

Francis Albert

I'm pretty sure I remember reports that our accounts showed interest payable/ debt servicing fees to our bankers, are you sure on that? Google's not helping me much with this one so if you have a link it would be much appreciated

We may have paid notional interest to our bankers or debtors (Ukio/Ubig) but since we were always loss making this simply meant Ukio/Ubig had to add an equivalent amount to its "loans" and to the debt. Large chunks of the debt were then written off (far exceeding any level of notional interest). It is difficult to see how interest in hard cash could have flowed out of Hearts over a period when as a business it was consistently operating in a very large

(millions and sometimes tens of millions per annum) negative cash flow position.

You are correct however that we should be now be in a position where we do not have a debt burden, and have no interest payments contributing to future debt, hence healthier than Hibs or other debt-burdened clubs..

This numberseven guy is going to be worthfollowing. His seethe is food and drink to us.

I presume numberseven relates to their victory over us 41 years ago.

41 years!!!

How berefet of success do you have to be in order to focus to heavily on a rival club?

imagine how they feel about the BIG CUP 1902 PAIN

http://www.scotsman...._source=dlvr.it

The Scotsman running with issues trying to get sale and purchase agreement agreed among lawyers and they need to sort it out by Friday or there are serious problems

Article the usual guff you'd expect, only "stop-start" being in quotes, yet they then attribute other adjectives to it.

Archived